uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#201 2023-07-05 18:31:23

CrytoCynthia

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

Kelechi;17864 wrote:

Guys I have an investment question, and that's what other investment opportunities do you see aside the crypto-currency opportunity.

Well it depends, some people make food returns on investment buying shares some stock while many people make good profits from real estate this days.

#202 2023-07-05 21:25:41

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;17897 wrote:
Kelechi;17864 wrote:

Guys I have an investment question, and that's what other investment opportunities do you see aside the crypto-currency opportunity.

Well it depends, some people make food returns on investment buying shares some stock while many people make good profits from real estate this days.

Mate when it comes to investing you can choose to invest on different crypto coin, app, create service board for fun and all sort.

#203 2023-07-05 21:29:25

Camavinga

Kelechi;17864 wrote:

This question can be answered in many ways, and every person that will give you an answer will tell you what they think and what is good for them, but you have to think about what is good for you and how much you have for diversification, you can choose to invest in gold.

#204 2023-07-05 21:35:54

crpuusd

Camavinga;17944 wrote:
Kelechi;17864 wrote:

This question can be answered in many ways, and every person that will give you an answer will tell you what they think and what is good for them, but you have to think about what is good for you and how much you have for diversification, you can choose to invest in gold.

There are certain factors that affect the investment or business creations and among those factors are several list of what you should looked into to make your investment more profitable and long lasting.

#205 2023-07-06 18:47:01

Lanistergame2

Kelechi;17864 wrote:

Guys I have an investment question, and that's what other investment opportunities do you see aside the cryptocurrency
opportunity.

There is real estate, precious metals and stones, stocks and bonds, real life businesses and franchises, etc.

You just need to explore the different options available to you and use them to your benefit and also find what you have an interest in.

#206 2023-07-06 22:21:26

Camavinga

Lanistergame2;18058 wrote:

There is real estate, precious metals and stones, stocks and bonds, real life businesses and franchises, etc.

Real estate and precious stones are good investments, but i noticed that there are many people who don’t like them, they want investments that they can make the returns fast, they don’t want to wait and in something like real estate you will have to wait.

#207 2023-07-07 20:51:12

PEACEMAKER

Camavinga;18126 wrote:

Real estate and precious stones are good investments, but i noticed that there are many people who don’t like them, they want investments that they can make the returns fast, they don’t want to wait and in something like real estate you will have to wait.

Anyone with that mindset would almost definitely make a wrong investment because all investments take time to be built and give profit. This applies to both real estate and even cryptocurrencies.

#208 2023-07-07 20:57:33

Comrade

PEACEMAKER;18323 wrote:
Camavinga;18126 wrote:

Anyone with that mindset would almost definitely make a wrong investment because all investments take time to be built and give profit. This applies to both real estate and even cryptocurrencies.

Real state business is a big time and long run  rich maker investment and its met for those that can be of good caution deal with the right brokers or seller to achieve a genuine and strong safe reliable properties.

#209 2023-07-07 21:29:41

KingCRP

The tokenization of real estate involves converting physical properties into digital tokens using blockchain technology. Tokenizing real estate assets enables the division of properties into smaller units.

#210 2023-07-07 22:42:28

Europ

KingCRP;18398 wrote:

The tokenization of real estate involves converting physical properties into digital tokens using blockchain technology. Tokenizing real estate assets enables the division of properties into smaller units.

Tokenization in crypto currency, Really! you've actually foreseen the aspect of a robustness of crypto project trending out to the next level. And i can see this actually for the elite.

#211 2023-07-07 22:45:56

gap

Europ;18451 wrote:
KingCRP;18398 wrote:

Tokenization in crypto currency, Really! you've actually foreseen the aspect of a robustness of crypto project trending out to the next level. And i can see this actually for the elite.

My problem is that we actually know the difference with this two system because they are both encrypted and we actually think a process by which PANs, PHI, PII, and other sensitive data elements are replaced by surrogate values, or tokens really worth the market values.

#212 2023-07-08 19:27:51

Comrade

gap;18452 wrote:
Europ;18451 wrote:
KingCRP;18398 wrote:

My problem is that we actually know the difference with this two system because they are both encrypted and we actually think a process by which PANs, PHI, PII, and other sensitive data elements are replaced by surrogate values, or tokens really worth the market values.

I will say tokenization is the reverse method or the memory related trade by bater system, or the practice of ancient history of money.

#213 2023-07-08 19:33:55

crpuusd

Comrade;18472 wrote:
gap;18452 wrote:
Europ;18451 wrote:

I will say tokenization is the reverse method or the memory related trade by bater system, or the practice of ancient history of money.

Tokenization can actually resort in the complete lose of valuables when it comes to government interferences and moreover the transparency has nothing to do with with a high institutional tech organization.

#214 2023-07-09 21:57:35

Comrade

crpuusd;18473 wrote:
Comrade;18472 wrote:
gap;18452 wrote:

Tokenization can actually resort in the complete lose of valuables when it comes to government interferences and moreover the transparency has nothing to do with with a high institutional tech organization.

Tokenization process have been mostly introduce to the people by the movies production and i believe some people would remember that this process was also introduced in the movie "queen of the south".

#215 2023-07-10 12:52:46

crpuusd

Comrade;18497 wrote:
crpuusd;18473 wrote:
Comrade;18472 wrote:

Tokenization process have been mostly introduce to the people by the movies production and i believe some people would remember that this process was also introduced in the movie "queen of the south".

Vividly the process is converting currency and stock to token and  i guess this can actually be a decentralized process only of the government actually at interested in such currentcy system.

#216 2023-07-10 21:41:13

JONSNOWING

Hello guys, I have been trying to catch up on what tokenization is all about and how it relates to The Forum, can anyone tell me what it is all about please

#217 2023-07-18 23:35:04

thrive

JONSNOWING;18525 wrote:

Hello guys, I have been trying to catch up on what tokenization is all about and how it relates to The Forum, can anyone tell me what it is all about please

The UtopiaP2P Ecosystem don't have anything to do with token at the moment but that may change in the future. However,  CRP is the major payment method on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#218 2023-07-21 07:16:04

Camavinga

JONSNOWING;18525 wrote:

Tokenization is just a token system and it does not relate to the forum, utalk forum is for talking about utopia, crypton exchange, Crypton mining and other things about the utopia decentralized ecosystem. It is not about any token.

#219 2023-07-21 16:33:38

Comrade

Camavinga;18815 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18525 wrote:

Tokenization is just a token system and it does not relate to the forum, utalk forum is for talking about utopia, crypton exchange, Crypton mining and other things about the utopia decentralized ecosystem. It is not about any token.

Well tokenization can always be a great idea to make such a simple deposits to a coin walllet and it might get to be supported by CEX.

#220 2023-07-21 17:30:03

crpuusd

Comrade;18823 wrote:
Camavinga;18815 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18525 wrote:

Well tokenization can always be a great idea to make such a simple deposits to a coin walllet and it might get to be supported by CEX.

Well i have actually seen a little set of business owner practicing tokenization and which as well help to grown their business and its much like a side hustle .

#221 2023-07-21 23:10:13

gap

crpuusd;18840 wrote:
Comrade;18823 wrote:
Camavinga;18815 wrote:

Well i have actually seen a little set of business owner practicing tokenization and which as well help to grown their business and its much like a side hustle .

It’s unquestionably an eventful time in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain. If you want to participate in the space, just make sure you’re willing to accept the associated risk and to minimize that risk by doing everything you can to secure your digital assets and identity.

#222 2023-07-22 07:22:12

Camavinga

Comrade;18823 wrote:

There are some centralized exchanges that support tokenization, but it does not concern a decentralized ecosystem like Utopia or a forum like utalk, if people want to use tokens there are many places to utilize them and i don’t even see how it will be important here.

#223 2023-07-22 11:19:56

Comrade

Camavinga;18953 wrote:
Comrade;18823 wrote:

There are some centralized exchanges that support tokenization, but it does not concern a decentralized ecosystem like Utopia or a forum like utalk, if people want to use tokens there are many places to utilize them and i don’t even see how it will be important here.

If and exchange support tokenization i believe its  must be best explained to assured a safe reliable transaction. Cause some new exchange should trusted so much.

#224 2023-07-22 20:36:35

Crpuss

Camavinga;18815 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18525 wrote:

Thanks mate, I think other discussions not relating to utopia or the Crypton coin should also be aired to avoid misinformation or misunderstanding from newbies and other members it’s new to

#225 2023-07-22 20:52:42

gap

Crpuss;19071 wrote:
Camavinga;18815 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18525 wrote:

Thanks mate, I think other discussions not relating to utopia or the Crypton coin should also be aired to avoid misinformation or misunderstanding from newbies and other members it’s new to

Tokenization can actually bring about some loot of fund in untrusted exchange system and if its runs locally there might be less traffics in the exchanger.

Board footer