uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#401 2023-07-21 16:49:48

Comrade

Re: Beware of crypto recovery services!

Camavinga;18810 wrote:
gap;18714 wrote:

You right. Coinbase has been for a long while with the aid of helping users to start on a good track. Its more ok that exchange is getting far more better and gaining more traffics.

There are newer exchanges but so many of them are not trusted and they are used for scam, exchanges like Binance and Coinbase have been in crypto for a very long time and people can trade in their platforms and they won’t be scammed. If you want to use decentralized exchanges use Crypton exchanges.

Coinbase was actually one of my first love wallet not until i meet the crypton exchange and could say its always good to use something reliable, capable and protected.

#402 2023-07-21 17:19:39

crpuusd

Comrade;18828 wrote:
Camavinga;18810 wrote:
gap;18714 wrote:

You right. Coinbase has been for a long while with the aid of helping users to start on a good track. Its more ok that exchange is getting far more better and gaining more traffics.

There are newer exchanges but so many of them are not trusted and they are used for scam, exchanges like Binance and Coinbase have been in crypto for a very long time and people can trade in their platforms and they won’t be scammed. If you want to use decentralized exchanges use Crypton exchanges.

Coinbase was actually one of my first love wallet not until i meet the crypton exchange and could say its always good to use something reliable, capable and protected.

Of course we all knew how good the system have been and its will always good to stick to such reliable wallet and moreover i  guess i heard some alterations malfunction in the Luno app. Do anyone heard about it?

#403 2023-07-21 23:38:04

CrytoCynthia

Losing track of vital information about the crypto scam can significantly affect your ability to recover your money from the scammer.

#404 2023-07-22 05:03:53

Crpuss

CrytoCynthia;18909 wrote:

Losing track of vital information about the crypto scam can significantly affect your ability to recover your money from the scammer.

By crypto scam do you mean the scammers, I doubt if anyone can be in any cryptocurrency forum or exchange without an information on how they started or operate. Avoiding getting scammed in our own way has been emphasized enough guys

#405 2023-07-22 06:54:53

Camavinga

CrytoCynthia;18909 wrote:

You do not have any ability to recover your money from the scammer, even if you have all the information about the scam, you will not have any information about the scammer too. You cannot recover it and if your crypto is stolen just forget about it.

#406 2023-07-22 12:31:46

Comrade

its best explain that the Utopia system as already prove itself as a well secured servic, we are only expected to be focus and being optimistic in building  our creations through the system. Those who don't follow precautioblns of safety are doom to fall victims to other websites out there.

#407 2023-07-22 13:46:00

JONSNOWING

Comrade;18964 wrote:

its best explain that the Utopia system as already prove itself as a well secured servic, we are only expected to be focus and being optimistic in building  our creations through the system. Those who don't follow precautioblns of safety are doom to fall victims to other websites out there.

You are right mate, no one can always get it all. A coin might be getting high in price and value this minute and may not the next minute. What leads a lot of investors into being scammed is always wanting it all and this causes loses to them when they get scammed

#408 2023-07-22 17:53:01

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;18974 wrote:
Comrade;18964 wrote:

You are right mate, no one can always get it all. A coin might be getting high in price and value this minute and may not the next minute. What leads a lot of investors into being scammed is always wanting it all and this causes loses to them when they get scammed

I remember when I bought a coin and it actually fell so low but I was always hopefully it would bounce back but still it actually did not bounce back

#409 2023-07-22 19:33:32

Dozie

The fact that one can recover their lost coin through such service is total bullshit, I urge every newbie to avoid this sort of services they can only get you scammed again.

#410 2023-07-22 19:35:40

Lanistergame2

KAMSI_UG;18997 wrote:

I remember when I bought a coin and it actually fell so low but I was always hopefully it would bounce back but still it actually did not bounce back

There is a phrase for this and it is called a bag holder. This is when you buy a coin that is presented to be promising and have a working team but in the end they never hit their potential and after they have done their fund raising and gotten some money the project collapses, and sometimes it gets to the market but only enough for the team to dump their coins on the community.

#411 2023-07-22 20:09:04

Detroit

In the crypto space,the word bag refers to the coins and tokens one is holding as part of their portfolio.They are people who are reluctant to admit their misjudgment of specific cryptocurrencies and yet carry so much of them around without any value.

#412 2023-07-22 20:35:43

Europ

Detroit;19052 wrote:

In the crypto space,the word bag refers to the coins and tokens one is holding as part of their portfolio.They are people who are reluctant to admit their misjudgment of specific cryptocurrencies and yet carry so much of them around without any value.

What if we relate this to the ongoing purchase  of some crypto which was purchased by some people and kept for a long time and still yet to meet the need profit values.

#413 2023-07-22 20:52:24

CrytoCynthia

I saw an offline service that they claim that they are crypto recovery services, I actually don't know of this is legit or not but what do you guys think? Is it possible.

#414 2023-07-22 20:59:25

gap

CrytoCynthia;19078 wrote:

I saw an offline service that they claim that they are crypto recovery services, I actually don't know of this is legit or not but what do you guys think? Is it possible.

According to the  factors affecting crypto currency which states that "it is irreversible in nature" so i think any reversible coin should considered as a Centralised token.

#415 2023-07-22 22:23:03

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;19078 wrote:

Has anyone had issues with an exchange or lost a coin and the crypto recovery services were Able to help recover the coins and retrieval of a wallet as the case maybe

#416 2023-07-23 05:44:13

Lanistergame2

JONSNOWING;19100 wrote:

Has anyone had issues with an exchange or lost a coin and the crypto recovery services were Able to help recover the coins and retrieval of a wallet as the case maybe

Anyone who tells you that they have had their coins recovered is trying to scam you. Once an outward transaction is made and confirmed, there is no way a recovery service can reverse that that transaction.
You have to involve the authorities to apprehend the culprits.

#417 2023-07-23 17:44:37

Comrade

Lanistergame2;19175 wrote:
JONSNOWING;19100 wrote:

Anyone who tells you that they have had their coins recovered is trying to scam you. Once an outward transaction is made and confirmed, there is no way a recovery service can reverse that that transaction.

It essential to take the warning associated with the crypto policy the more better we listen the more safer than to get more awkwardly loosen in  sense of keeping your funds safe.

#418 2023-07-23 18:46:54

Crpuss

Comrade;19188 wrote:
JONSNOWING;19100 wrote:

It essential to take the warning associated with the crypto policy the more better we listen the more safer than to get more awkwardly loosen in  sense of keeping your funds safe.

With the loss that comes with being scammed, no one would be on an exchange and fail to take the warning and precautions to avoid any form of mistake that could put their coins at risk

#419 2023-07-23 18:57:16

JONSNOWING

Crpuss;19192 wrote:
Comrade;19188 wrote:

With the loss that comes with being scammed, no one would be on an exchange and fail to take the warning and precautions to avoid any form of mistake that could put their coins at risk

Most times some newbies think it’s about following the steps on the exchange but most time the need for guidance or to be in a forum like this gets ignored. Because a lot of advice and knowledge are being shared here to guide anyone on the Crypton exchange

#420 2023-07-23 19:13:34

Comrade

JONSNOWING;19193 wrote:
Crpuss;19192 wrote:
Comrade;19188 wrote:

Most times some newbies think it’s about following the steps on the exchange but most time the need for guidance or to be in a forum like this gets ignored. Because a lot of advice and knowledge are being shared here to guide anyone on the Crypton exchange

To be much more details there are several updates and informations to build ourselves service in crypto currency trading world and perhaps the door of more investment idea can be acquire as well.

#421 2023-07-23 19:28:56

KingCRP

Guys some people actually say that there are such crypto recovery services but I would ask you to always be ready and aware that scams are everywhere and they can be on your back.

#422 2023-07-23 19:38:48

crpuusd

KingCRP;19211 wrote:

Guys some people actually say that there are such crypto recovery services but I would ask you to always be ready and aware that scams are everywhere and they can be on your back.

It's quite advisable to always be conscious of your wallet and protection but if some sources gives an obstructed information you should understand that where expected to keep our wallet details safe. This can actually punch horse not to be in need of recovery service.

#423 2023-07-24 23:23:12

Europ

crpuusd;19214 wrote:
KingCRP;19211 wrote:

It's quite advisable to always be conscious of your wallet and protection but if some sources gives an obstructed information you should understand that where expected to keep our wallet details safe. This can actually punch horse not to be in need of recovery service.

You are pretty much right, lets know that an  crypto coin is irreversible in nature and if you are sugar coated that your lost fund can be recovered just know that you about to sign out your wallet for another source which you will still need to pay for.

#424 2023-07-25 12:33:47

crpuusd

Europ;19441 wrote:
crpuusd;19214 wrote:
KingCRP;19211 wrote:

You are pretty much right, lets know that an  crypto coin is irreversible in nature and if you are sugar coated that your lost fund can be recovered just know that you about to sign out your wallet for another source which you will still need to pay for.

We are not actually looking into getting things a worse but what we actually need to  comply with the policy standard of the crypto services. Its better to hear this from the right source rather than the recovery services.

#425 2023-07-25 21:33:04

Detroit

Most digital currencies are not backed by any central government, meaning each country has different standards. Every seemingly small regulation is vital.

Board footer