uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#326 2023-07-20 22:46:17

Camavinga

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

There are many things to do outside crypto that i like to do, i like to learn new skills that i can sell to people, i also do many creative activities and sport, volleyball is part of my to-do list because it keeps me fit and strong, it is easy to find something to do outside crypto.

#327 2023-07-20 22:58:41

gap

Camavinga;18707 wrote:

There are many things to do outside crypto that i like to do, i like to learn new skills that i can sell to people, i also do many creative activities and sport, volleyball is part of my to-do list because it keeps me fit and strong, it is easy to find something to do outside crypto.

Tremendously its going  more good to keep your heads straight and worry less of what the yesterday has bring. Sport also help in bones restructuring .

#328 2023-07-21 06:25:20

Camavinga

gap;18715 wrote:

Tremendously its going  more good to keep your heads straight and worry less of what the yesterday has bring. Sport also help in bones restructuring .

Sport is very good and nice to keep fit, if you like sport make sure you continue to do it without stopping, sports like football, volleyball and basketball are good for exercise and it helps one to be fit and strong. It is good to look for something to do outside crypto.

#329 2023-07-21 16:55:43

Comrade

Camavinga;18809 wrote:
gap;18715 wrote:

Sport is very good and nice to keep fit, if you like sport make sure you continue to do it without stopping, sports like football, volleyball and basketball are good for exercise and it helps one to be fit and strong. It is good to look for something to do outside crypto.

Yeah ofcus the sport system has always done a lot of advantages to  people, both physical, mentally and help boosting the emotional gene.

#330 2023-07-21 17:08:17

crpuusd

Comrade;18830 wrote:
Camavinga;18809 wrote:
gap;18715 wrote:

Yeah ofcus the sport system has always done a lot of advantages to  people, both physical, mentally and help boosting the emotional gene.

Scuff.... Emotional gene!  Never think you are going to add  that and perhaps probably maybe some can throw more light on that.

#331 2023-07-21 21:40:40

Europ

Crpuss;18864 wrote:
Camavinga;18809 wrote:
gap;18715 wrote:

What one enjoys doing must not always be finance related?  Sports is more like a healthy activity one does to improve on’es life, I think there are many internet opportunities one can engage in aside crypto

It's more best explain that physical exercise is needed to make healthy living and also helps to make the bones keep in shape and keep the life of humanity last much more stronger and long lasting.

#332 2023-07-21 21:57:55

Detroit

The best way to stop being addicted to crypto is to reduce your exposure and seek professional help. Setting clear rules around your trading.

#333 2023-07-21 22:11:53

Europ

They are interesting and the utopia are always ensuring that their customers receive maximum pleasure from the game and do not experience gambling related trouble.

Last edited by Europ (2023-07-21 22:12:58)

#334 2023-07-21 22:16:46

gap

Europ;18879 wrote:

They are interesting and the utopia are always ensuring that their customers receive maximum pleasure from the game and do not experience gambling related trouble.

Well Utopia provides a lightning-fast Deposit & Withdrawal process and 24/7 customer support are a few of the many benefits you can expect from the system and also the gamble comes with great prices.

#335 2023-07-22 07:24:02

Camavinga

Detroit;18877 wrote:

The best way to stop being addicted to crypto is to reduce your exposure and seek professional help. Setting clear rules around your trading.

Professional help is important and many people do not like to take it which i don’t know why, if you are addicted to crypto, the best thing to do is to see a doctor who will help you manage the situation and get it cured, you should also look for things to do outside crypto.

#336 2023-07-22 11:16:57

Comrade

Camavinga;18954 wrote:
Detroit;18877 wrote:

Professional help is important and many people do not like to take it which i don’t know why, if you are addicted to crypto, the best thing to do is to see a doctor who will help you manage the situation and get it cured, you should also look for things to do outside crypto.

Crypto is very easy, and to become more secured, good and fun of it is by creating time for research and moreover spend the day to make pleasurable memories.

#337 2023-07-22 20:21:50

Crpuss

Europ;18873 wrote:
Crpuss;18864 wrote:
Camavinga;18809 wrote:

What one enjoys doing must not always be finance related?  Sports is more like a healthy activity one does to improve on’es life, I think there are many internet opportunities one can engage in aside crypto

It's more best explain that physical exercise is needed to make healthy living and also helps to make the bones keep in shape and keep the life of humanity last much more stronger and long lasting.

What one enjoys doing outside of cryptocurrency should be finance related, sports is an activity to enhance health, I think there should be many internet activities one can engage in aside cryptocurrency

#338 2023-07-22 20:31:56

Europ

Crpuss;19063 wrote:
Europ;18873 wrote:
Crpuss;18864 wrote:

What one enjoys doing outside of cryptocurrency should be finance related, sports is an activity to enhance health, I think there should be many internet activities one can engage in aside cryptocurrency

Internet activities are mostly like games, structures building of programming, gambles, updates with chatgpt or conversing with the ai  robot machines and more.

#339 2023-07-22 20:36:02

CrytoCynthia

Well I have found a way to make cryptocurrency interesting for me and if I am not on cryptocurrency I am probably sleeping or doing something else that I don't consider fun .

#340 2023-07-23 05:52:08

Lanistergame2

The football season is about to resume and it will become my favorite hobby to do outside of crypto again. Currently I am enjoying the pre season football and looking forward to the competitive matches kicking off.

#341 2023-07-23 16:05:00

Comrade

Lanistergame2;19178 wrote:

The football season is about to resume and it will become my favorite hobby to do outside of crypto again. Currently I am enjoying the pre season football and looking forward to the competitive matches kicking off.

Thats pretty much more better and i guess the utopia is making more changes and i hope the changes get to favour us all and not the other way round.

#342 2023-07-23 20:09:32

crpuusd

Comrade;19185 wrote:
Lanistergame2;19178 wrote:

Thats pretty much more better and i guess the utopia is making more changes and i hope the changes get to favour us all and not the other way round.

The point of creating a great values with all users are more appreciated and it of best interest that the systems keeps moving with same strength to keep its users on favourable atmosphere and achieving the growth.

#343 2023-07-23 20:15:06

CrytoCynthia

Well can we have some interactive session where we can share some helpful cryptocurrency tips that has helped some of us here to achieve things that we have achieved.

#344 2023-07-23 20:43:26

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;19227 wrote:

Well can we have some interactive session where we can share some helpful cryptocurrency tips that has helped some of us here to achieve things that we have achieved.

I agree with you mate, it should also include our different experiences in investments and recommendations and advice on best cryptocurrency coins to invest in and when to

#345 2023-07-23 21:09:34

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;19248 wrote:

I agree with you mate, it should also include our different experiences in investments and recommendations and advice on best cryptocurrency coins to invest in and when to

So mate aside from CRP crypton what other coin are you extremely bullish about right now and what do you think about cryptocurrency future

#346 2023-07-23 21:16:30

Europ

KAMSI_UG;19253 wrote:
JONSNOWING;19248 wrote:

So mate aside from CRP crypton what other coin are you extremely bullish about right now and what do you think about cryptocurrency future

I recently heard from a crypto users speaking of considering the Monero coin as it on bullish and interest side as well. But i can asssure that the CRP is doing much more better as well on a ongrowing coin.

#347 2023-07-23 21:46:38

PEACEMAKER

Europ;19259 wrote:

I recently heard from a crypto users speaking of considering the Monero coin as it on bullish and interest side as well. But i can asssure that the CRP is doing much more better as well on a ongrowing coin.

Crypton is doing great and so is monero. It is up to the investor to choose what they want to buy and have in their portfolio.
I also prefer CRP cause it has lots of other features on the ecosystem that a crypto user will need.

#348 2023-07-24 00:01:51

JONSNOWING

PEACEMAKER;19275 wrote:
Europ;19259 wrote:

Crypton is doing great and so is monero. It is up to the investor to choose what they want to buy and have in their portfolio.
I also prefer CRP cause it has lots of other features on the ecosystem that a crypto user will need.

I Also prefer the CRP Crypton because of the safety on investment and the knowledge of the coin I have. I think it generally gives one confidence that the coin would always do well

#349 2023-07-24 11:45:54

crpuusd

JONSNOWING;19351 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;19275 wrote:
Europ;19259 wrote:

I Also prefer the CRP Crypton because of the safety on investment and the knowledge of the coin I have. I think it generally gives one confidence that the coin would always do well

The CRP coin posseses a definite strong structures that  tends to exceed other coins in the value market in withstanding a balance in terns of market values.

#350 2023-07-24 20:14:07

Kelechi

crpuusd;19363 wrote:
JONSNOWING;19351 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;19275 wrote:

The CRP coin posseses a definite strong structures that  tends to exceed other coins in the value market in withstanding a balance in terns of market values.

I agree with the fact that CRP crypton possesses a definite strong structure that's for sure make sense but also it's a great coin to hold and trade.

Board footer