Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#226 2023-07-22 20:59:27

JONSNOWING

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

Crpuss;19071 wrote:
Camavinga;18815 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18525 wrote:

Hello guys, I have been trying to catch up on what tokenization is all about and how it relates to The Forum, can anyone tell me what it is all about please

Tokenization is just a token system and it does not relate to the forum, utalk forum is for talking about utopia, crypton exchange, Crypton mining and other things about the utopia decentralized ecosystem. It is not about any token.

Thanks mate, I think other discussions not relating to utopia or the Crypton coin should also be aired to avoid misinformation or misunderstanding from newbies and other members it’s new to

As long as it has to do with cryptocurrency and isn’t linked with scam, it should be discussed in the group to allow users share knowledge and learn more from cryptocurrency generally

#227 2023-07-22 22:30:50

JONSNOWING

As long as an investment isn’t kept in real life, the returns will be much more and it can easily be monitored unlike keeping an investment online which monitoring it like cryptocurrency isn’t always advisable especially for long term crypto holders

#228 2023-07-23 05:42:04

Lanistergame2

It is better if we make a clear distinction is what is meant by keeping our funds in real life. In crypto we have offline and online means of storage, the offline option is far more secure and reliable while the online exposes you to lots of risks associated with the safety of your assets.

#229 2023-07-23 18:24:47

Comrade

Lanistergame2;19174 wrote:

It is better if we make a clear distinction is what is meant by keeping our funds in real life. In crypto we have offline and online means of storage, the offline option is far more secure and reliable while the online exposes you to lots of risks associated with the safety of your assets.

Getting safe with your fund is what the utopia system is all about and the system provides all necessary safe pathway to keep all its user safe.

#230 2023-07-23 18:45:01

Crpuss

Does the Utopia ecosystem offer both forms of investment? Because I doubt if I have heard of the CRP coin being stored offline or online

#231 2023-07-23 19:01:24

Comrade

Crpuss;19191 wrote:

Does the Utopia ecosystem offer both forms of investment? Because I doubt if I have heard of the CRP coin being stored offline or online

The Utopia provides an easy way to invest in the sense that you can just by your own a crypton coin in your wallet and still get interest rates for Just storing your coin.

#232 2023-07-23 19:10:23

CrytoCynthia

Comrade;19194 wrote:
Crpuss;19191 wrote:

The Utopia provides an easy way to invest in the sense that you can just by your own a crypton coin in your wallet and still get interest rates for Just storing your coin.

Interest rate what do you mean by that? I have been saving CRP crypton on my uWallet for a good time except the airdrop that is not steady k have not noticed any interest.

#233 2023-07-23 19:17:21

Comrade

CrytoCynthia;19196 wrote:
Comrade;19194 wrote:
Crpuss;19191 wrote:

Interest rate what do you mean by that? I have been saving CRP crypton on my uWallet for a good time except the airdrop that is not steady k have not noticed any interest.

For about how about how many months are you talking about

#234 2023-07-23 19:19:13

Kelechi

Comrade;19201 wrote:
Comrade;19194 wrote:

I think you should not pay too much attention on such things the best way is to keep your coin and watch how the market grows.

#235 2023-07-23 19:51:54

crpuusd

Kelechi;19202 wrote:
Comrade;19201 wrote:

I think you should not pay too much attention on such things the best way is to keep your coin and watch how the market grows.

Of course with that you can as well are you much arranged in the investment system and makes our investment values through our patience.

#236 2023-07-23 21:11:29

Europ

Thats the true nature of getting the team to high range of making profit extensively without any risk involved, as we can see the are there are various get rich quick out there which are scam but getting a hold on a real company that is trusted will be much better.

#237 2023-07-23 21:19:03

Dozie

Europ;19255 wrote:

Thats the true nature of getting the team to high range of making profit extensively without any risk involved, as we can see the are there are various get rich quick out there which are scam but getting a hold on a real company that is trusted will be much better.

The unique thing about investment is that everyone wants that cheat that commodity that they can buy at a very low price and watch that commodity grow.

#238 2023-07-23 21:25:21

Europ

Dozie;19261 wrote:
Europ;19255 wrote:

The unique thing about investment is that everyone wants that cheat that commodity that they can buy at a very low price and watch that commodity grow.

C'mon its actually a choice of making a little profit and be contented with it cause we actually know some people want there fund to grow from $100 to $1000000 dollars in 1year and what do you think about that?

#239 2023-07-23 21:36:31

PEACEMAKER

Dozie;19261 wrote:

Being able to identify potential high value investment options when they are still starting out is a skill that every investor should have.
When you buy something at a time when no one else is looking to buy you get it cheap, then you just have to hold till everyone else realizes its worth.

#240 2023-07-23 21:42:02

gap

Europ;19266 wrote:
Dozie;19261 wrote:
Europ;19255 wrote:

C'mon its actually a choice of making a little profit and be contented with it cause we actually know some people want there fund to grow from $100 to $1000000 dollars in 1year and what do you think about that?

That sounds like a greedy investment and if that will need to be possible then its will actually be a ponzi project.

#241 2023-07-24 23:20:40

Europ

gap;19274 wrote:
Europ;19266 wrote:
Dozie;19261 wrote:

That sounds like a greedy investment and if that will need to be possible then its will actually be a ponzi project.

Living a life of turn your fund higher within a night can actually affect your contentions mental mind cause the more deep you are into the more you find yourself occupied. So lets try to maintain our states of finance in the right sense of not embracing a "a get rich quick" source.

#242 2023-07-25 12:52:06

crpuusd

Keeping and investment in the real life is actually has its own disadvantages and advantages. Speaking of the advantages, in the real world we all subject to what will actually see, real life investment really comes goes so easy cause it makes shares owner to always look forward to use the interest and if care is not taking shareholder might probably make continuous use of what is left to share.

#243 2023-07-25 20:17:44

CrytoCynthia

crpuusd;19470 wrote:

Keeping and investment in the real life is actually has its own disadvantages and advantages. Speaking of the advantages, in the real world we all subject to what will actually see, real life investment really comes goes so easy cause it makes shares owner to always look forward to use the interest and if care is not taking shareholder might probably make continuous use of what is left to share.

Well there is nothing that is without advantage and disadvantages well let me say it's hard to find. So investment itself is a risk so yes it holds some disadvantages.

#244 2023-07-25 20:26:00

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;19494 wrote:
crpuusd;19470 wrote:

Well there is nothing that is without advantage and disadvantages well let me say it's hard to find. So investment itself is a risk so yes it holds some disadvantages.

Everyone going into an investment is surely going into it to make profits, well that's not a bad thing to aspire for but it's something that requires great knowledge

#245 2023-07-25 21:21:15

Detroit

One popular strategy for trading Bitcoin is called "day trading." This involves buying and selling Bitcoin within the same day, trying to make a profit.

#246 2023-07-27 14:58:00

crpuusd

Detroit;19507 wrote:

One popular strategy for trading Bitcoin is called "day trading." This involves buying and selling Bitcoin within the same day, trying to make a profit.

At least with this kind of trade you can accumulate daily profits to generate a balance scales. Rather getting on a long time trading system.

#247 2023-07-27 21:20:15

Detroit

To begin investing, you must first choose a reputable cryptocurrency exchange where you may buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, using crypton exchange is the best option we have.

#248 2023-07-27 21:37:17

JONSNOWING

Detroit;19636 wrote:

To begin investing, you must first choose a reputable cryptocurrency exchange where you may buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, using crypton exchange is the best option we have.

Investing in CRP Crypton coin and using the Crypton exchange is highly recommended. But most investors don’t understand cryptocurrency or have a solid knowledge of it, so they rather jump into investing

#249 2023-07-29 00:02:45

Comrade

Let me throw this question out to everyone here for us to discuss about it
What do we think it safer if a certain crypto coin drops a bit in market value like from $0.522  to like $0.482, an at that point of $0.482 its was bought, so is it profitable to put it back on sale when the price is high up back in value to $0.523 with at least 74hrs?

#250 2023-07-30 17:53:49

Hacker

Comrade;19747 wrote:

<p><strong>Let me throw this question out to everyone here for us to discuss about it</strong><br />What do we think it safer if a certain crypto coin drops a bit in market value like from $0.522&#160; to like $0.482, an at that point of $0.482 its was bought, so is it profitable to put it back on sale when the price is high up back in value to $0.523 with at least 74hrs?</p>

Well, it depends. Cryptocurrencies are kinda unpredictable, you'll never know for sure whether it is profitable to sell or buy at some specific moment.

Board footer