uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#401 2023-07-28 19:51:04

KAMSI_UG

Re: Warning: Don’t leave your funds on an exchange/crypto service

Kelechi;19685 wrote:
Detroit;19641 wrote:

Hackers allegedly breached gaming-focused blockchain platform Ronin Network last week and extracted cryptocurrencies now valued at more than 600 million dollars.

Well hackers are causing more harm than good and it's time people start to anticipate their attacks and always try to avoid it.

Hackers are causing more harm than good I believe this is super obvious, they are making away with people sweat and can be bad for privacy protection

#402 2023-07-28 20:56:44

Detroit

These hackers typically launder crypto through "mixers", which blend cryptocurrencies from various users to obfuscate the origins of the funds, it is crazy.

#403 2023-07-28 21:59:53

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;19690 wrote:
Kelechi;19685 wrote:
Detroit;19641 wrote:

Hackers allegedly breached gaming-focused blockchain platform Ronin Network last week and extracted cryptocurrencies now valued at more than 600 million dollars.

Well hackers are causing more harm than good and it's time people start to anticipate their attacks and always try to avoid it.

Hackers are causing more harm than good I believe this is super obvious, they are making away with people sweat and can be bad for privacy protection

The best solution is to always report any suspicions and secure one’s account and wallet information if possible offline and avoiding saving it on our device apps or gallery Incase the device gets stolen

#404 2023-07-28 23:33:56

Comrade

JONSNOWING;19727 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19690 wrote:
Kelechi;19685 wrote:

The best solution is to always report any suspicions and secure one’s account and wallet information if possible offline and avoiding saving it on our device apps or gallery Incase the device gets stolen

In the public web services it's mostly unavoidable not to come across some of the hacker's sneaky tools hanging around the web so its better we should understand that the whateve that looks too good to attract as its other motives to derived from users. Thats why is good to stick to a safer forum that doesn't tolerate such sucking venom.

#405 2023-07-31 21:31:07

crpuusd

Comrade;19743 wrote:
JONSNOWING;19727 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19690 wrote:

In the public web services it's mostly unavoidable not to come across some of the hacker's sneaky tools hanging around the web so its better we should understand that the whateve that looks too good to attract as its other motives to derived from users. Thats why is good to stick to a safer forum that doesn't tolerate such sucking venom.

Thanks mate, the web is an open spaces for both vultures, doves and raven so its better to be of a clear eyes and right state of mental health when surfing the net.  A forum like utopia just safe the stress of becoming a victims or prey.

#406 2023-07-31 23:31:11

Comrade

crpuusd;19812 wrote:
Comrade;19743 wrote:
JONSNOWING;19727 wrote:

Thanks mate, the web is an open spaces for both vultures, doves and raven so its better to be of a clear eyes and right state of mental health when surfing the net.  A forum like utopia just safe the stress of becoming a victims or prey.

i guess users are more likely to understand that the utopia p2p ecosystem is quite created to a safer ground for it users and as well its merchant who chose to know of the benefit the system gives at large.

#407 2023-08-01 20:33:32

CrytoCynthia

Comrade;19868 wrote:
crpuusd;19812 wrote:
Comrade;19743 wrote:

i guess users are more likely to understand that the utopia p2p ecosystem is quite created to a safer ground for it users and as well its merchant who chose to know of the benefit the system gives at large.

The financial system has not been so safe for a very long time and not even Crypto-currency is completely safe , I believe Utopia p2p is changing that narrative about Crypto-currency.

#408 2023-08-01 20:43:01

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;19876 wrote:
Comrade;19868 wrote:
crpuusd;19812 wrote:

The financial system has not been so safe for a very long time and not even Crypto-currency is completely safe , I believe Utopia p2p is changing that narrative about Crypto-currency.

Yes I have to agree with you the fact that cryptocurrency was meant to be safe doesn't mean it's actually safe and newbies really have to understand this fact.

#409 2023-08-01 21:22:05

Comrade

safety is a always appreciated by the ncrease to long life span of ownership and management. its essential that each users are the main sculptor responsible for  his or her safety.

#410 2023-08-01 21:35:21

crpuusd

The utopia did a very great job for which can easily accomodate the enthusiastic smart users and also the crypto rookies. So this will actually help individual to get on making the practices to secures their fund, the utopia has role played already.

#411 2023-08-01 23:04:02

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;19880 wrote:
Comrade;19868 wrote:

Yes I have to agree with you the fact that cryptocurrency was meant to be safe doesn't mean it's actually safe and newbies really have to understand this fact.

I agree with you mate, most newbies shouldn’t rely on the privacy protection feature of the utopia P2P forum instead taking out time to follow up sub boards on the forum will give them a lot of information on Self privacy protection

#412 2023-08-01 23:09:01

Europ

JONSNOWING;19932 wrote:
Kelechi;19880 wrote:

I agree with you mate, most newbies shouldn’t rely on the privacy protection feature of the utopia P2P forum instead taking out time to follow up sub boards on the forum will give them a lot of information on Self privacy protection

That's actually more advisable and i hope people reach will be able to part take in th services on going within the ecosystem.

#413 2023-08-02 18:32:55

crpuusd

Be he every instructions,rules, principles, precautions,guide or anything just name it, all these help to maintain the status of gaining more secured tendency in order to attain specific goals.

#414 2023-08-02 19:56:04

Comrade

crpuusd;19965 wrote:

Be he every instructions,rules, principles, precautions,guide or anything just name it, all these help to maintain the status of gaining more secured tendency in order to attain specific goals.

The crypto currency  has a crucial systematic or analytics nature which requires more knowledges explore distinctuve crypto assets and system has their various principles.

#415 2023-08-02 21:52:44

KAMSI_UG

Comrade;19971 wrote:
crpuusd;19965 wrote:

The crypto currency  has a crucial systematic or analytics nature which requires more knowledges explore distinctuve crypto assets and system has their various principles.

The fact that you are your own bank onwer makes cryptocurrency far better than the traditional financial system where you don't own your money in the bank 100%

#416 2023-08-02 22:08:16

Europ

KAMSI_UG;20008 wrote:
Comrade;19971 wrote:
crpuusd;19965 wrote:

The fact that you are your own bank onwer makes cryptocurrency far better than the traditional financial system where you don't own your money in the bank 100%

One of the most annoying part of traditional bank system is the so called "account freezing" and some countries suffer alot of this poor banking system. This actually cause a delay in funding your business when the saves capital is needed.

#417 2023-08-02 22:12:32

Comrade

Europ;20010 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20008 wrote:
Comrade;19971 wrote:

One of the most annoying part of traditional bank system is the so called "account freezing" and some countries suffer alot of this poor banking system. This actually cause a delay in funding your business when the saves capital is needed.

This wasn't a what is expected from the traditional banking and more over its has occurred that we ca just need a safe to put our money and in which the banks are more likely to use the money for their trading value and most especially some banks invest in crypto and other currency related trade.

#418 2023-08-03 05:36:46

crpuusd

Comrade;20011 wrote:
Europ;20010 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20008 wrote:

This wasn't a what is expected from the traditional banking and more over its has occurred that we ca just need a safe to put our money and in which the banks are more likely to use the money for their trading value and most especially some banks invest in crypto and other currency related trade.

Of course the traditional banking  circulated the funds in different strategic investment revenue sources. There are just and institution that relies on people's fund and in some banks actually suffocate its users with various so  called maintenance charges.

#419 2023-08-03 22:44:05

JONSNOWING

Europ;20010 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20008 wrote:
Comrade;19971 wrote:

I had an encounter once where my account was freezed, the problem isn’t the freezing it’s the process to unfreeze it. Since I got to know about cryptocurrency and the CRP coin I have decided to stick with being incharge of my own bank through their privacy and security

#420 2023-08-03 23:36:26

thrive

JONSNOWING;20053 wrote:
Europ;20010 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20008 wrote:

I had an encounter once where my account was freezed, the problem isn’t the freezing it’s the process to unfreeze it. Since I got to know about cryptocurrency and the CRP coin I have decided to stick with being incharge of my own bank through their privacy and security

I have never had the issue of bank account freezing but I can relate to the problem of going to the bank to solve the bank account issue and this is the reason why decentralized platforms is better.

#421 2023-08-04 22:40:32

JONSNOWING

thrive;20067 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20053 wrote:
Europ;20010 wrote:

I have never had the issue of bank account freezing but I can relate to the problem of going to the bank to solve the bank account issue and this is the reason why decentralized platforms is better.

Most traditional banks freeze an individual’s account in cases of the transaction or credit amount, which with cryptocurrency cannot be encountered because you operate as your own bank

#422 2023-08-07 21:52:38

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;20090 wrote:
thrive;20067 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20053 wrote:

Most traditional banks freeze an individual’s account in cases of the transaction or credit amount, which with cryptocurrency cannot be encountered because you operate as your own bank

It is sad that someone don't have full control over their funds just because they put it into the Bank, it's quite crazy that this sort of a thing would happen.

#423 2023-08-07 22:21:59

JONSNOWING

I believe the government might be aiming for a big return, funds which cannot be controlled by government  are usually being preferred by cryptocurrency users which makes it a criteria for some people in choosing an exchange

#424 2023-08-15 18:18:59

IyaJJJ

Detroit;5984 wrote:
Lanistergame2;5978 wrote:
Detroit;5977 wrote:

You totally have a point there. But you will agree with me that organizing some social gathering examples seminars and webinars would elevate or improve the chances of people being thier own bank.

I guess there is no harm in trying. Even if just one person is convinced to act as their own banks as a result of such an event, then it is totally worth it.

Whoever would organize it would need to be well grounded on how to act as your own bank, including best security practices and privacy methods.

I guess that's why forums like this are created. To share ideas and support each other but I'm the internet and outside the internet which also includes coordinating ourselves and helping those who need it both intellectually and in every other aspect as much as we can.

I believe that's one of the many reason why forum like this is created because the purpose of forum is vast and it can also be use to advertise new created project on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.
About the webinar it's a good thing.

#425 2023-08-16 20:47:21

Detroit

The rapid rise of cryptocurrencies and assets and the enabling blockchain technology have led to significant international interest and the webinar will be a good place to start.

Board footer