uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#251 2023-07-31 17:10:13

Lanistergame2

Re: What are the benefits of keeping our investment in real life

Hacker;19748 wrote:

Well, it depends. Cryptocurrencies are kinda unpredictable, you'll never know for sure whether it is profitable to sell or buy at some specific moment.

If you have chosen a great coin to invest it will be profitable to invest in it at anytime. You can chose to buy periodically like dollar cost averaging  or make a one time purchase, but it will be profitable in the long run.

#252 2023-07-31 20:55:33

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;19797 wrote:
Hacker;19748 wrote:

Well, it depends. Cryptocurrencies are kinda unpredictable, you'll never know for sure whether it is profitable to sell or buy at some specific moment.

If you have chosen a great coin to invest it will be profitable to invest in it at anytime. You can chose to buy periodically like dollar cost averaging  or make a one time purchase, but it will be profitable in the long run.

The crypto currency has been a large format of exceeding the economical outrages out of the government misery. The differences between the rich and the poor is the risk to execute a dream and 2nd the balls to hold the interest stable.

#253 2023-08-01 23:01:04

JONSNOWING

Hacker;19748 wrote:
Comrade;19747 wrote:

<p><strong>Let me throw this question out to everyone here for us to discuss about it</strong><br />What do we think it safer if a certain crypto coin drops a bit in market value like from $0.522&#160; to like $0.482, an at that point of $0.482 its was bought, so is it profitable to put it back on sale when the price is high up back in value to $0.523 with at least 74hrs?</p>

Well for most investors mate, they may see when the price of a coin low as the best time followed by when the coin worth is high because low rates makes some investors sell off their coins out of fear but for CRP the coin hasn’t fallen drastically since I began using it

#254 2023-08-01 23:05:17

Europ

JONSNOWING;19930 wrote:
Hacker;19748 wrote:
Comrade;19747 wrote:

<p><strong>Let me throw this question out to everyone here for us to discuss about it</strong><br />What do we think it safer if a certain crypto coin drops a bit in market value like from $0.522&#160; to like $0.482, an at that point of $0.482 its was bought, so is it profitable to put it back on sale when the price is high up back in value to $0.523 with at least 74hrs?</p>

Well for most investors mate, they may see when the price of a coin low as the best time followed by when the coin worth is high because low rates makes some investors sell off their coins out of fear but for CRP the coin hasn’t fallen drastically since I began using it

And that Moment i guess people alm to buy hopefully to make more profits when the price and rises .and for the CRP  i will say we are mostly lucky to found the CRP coin raising flag.

#255 2023-08-03 22:19:18

JONSNOWING

Europ;19933 wrote:
JONSNOWING;19930 wrote:
Hacker;19748 wrote:

And that Moment i guess people alm to buy hopefully to make more profits when the price and rises .and for the CRP  i will say we are mostly lucky to found the CRP coin raising flag.

Following the current rate of the CRP coin I feel it will still rise to a more reasonable amount in no time, the best time to purchase a coin is when there are chances of it rising to avoid had I known. And I recommend purchasing the CRP coin

#256 2023-08-07 21:54:06

CrytoCynthia

Well I am an investor and the most benefits an individual can have is when they keep what ever they invested in for atleast a good number of time this would enable the investment to mature.

#257 2023-08-15 12:22:58

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;20141 wrote:

Well I am an investor and the most benefits an individual can have is when they keep what ever they invested in for atleast a good number of time this would enable the investment to mature.

You are right mate, it is valid for a cryptocurrency investor to hold their coin for a long term especially CRP to give them a good return on investment and the value of that coin to be known

#258 2023-08-15 13:40:57

crpuusd

JONSNOWING;20231 wrote:

You are right mate, it is valid for a cryptocurrency investor to hold their coin for a long term especially CRP to give them a good return on investment and the value of that coin to be known

The CRP crypto currency coin tends to be a variable market coin at a short period of time and this resource to provide a short time profit in rise in value on a specific hold coin.

#259 2023-08-15 18:30:01

IyaJJJ

You have a point but we have people that live on crypto currency and we can't advise them not to do the short term investment for their weekly or monthly earning.  However,  that doesn't mean they didn't do the long term investment.

#260 2023-08-15 21:33:20

JONSNOWING

IyaJJJ;20242 wrote:

You have a point but we have people that live on crypto currency and we can't advise them not to do the short term investment for their weekly or monthly earning.  However,  that doesn't mean they didn't do the long term investment.

You have a point mate, investing in short term is far better than not investing at all. The notion should be changed to encourage those still starting up to invest short term and not wait till they can invest big and long term

#261 2023-08-15 23:22:43

crpuusd

JONSNOWING;20280 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20242 wrote:

You have a point mate, investing in short term is far better than not investing at all. The notion should be changed to encourage those still starting up to invest short term and not wait till they can invest big and long term

Well it's actually depends on how specifically an investor get to earn its income either he or she is bouyant enough or limited. I support the terms of cultivating both investment ways.

#262 2023-08-16 20:57:04

JONSNOWING

crpuusd;20303 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20280 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20242 wrote:

Well it's actually depends on how specifically an investor get to earn its income either he or she is bouyant enough or limited. I support the terms of cultivating both investment ways.

The returns of both can’t be compared, it’s best to invest how one can and avoid borrowing. But most times people can become indecisive on if not to invest in cryptocurrency as a result of their past experience.

#263 2023-08-16 21:00:10

KAMSI_UG

Can I swap CRP crypton to Utopia p2p stable coin UUSD and swap back without having any transaction fee issues reducing the amount I would get.

#264 2023-08-18 19:06:56

IyaJJJ

JONSNOWING;20280 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20242 wrote:

Although l,  there's nothing bad in short term investment ad I once said but short term investment is not the call for those that are still starting up so they won't miss the best opportunity the market may present.

#265 2023-08-19 22:25:38

crpuusd

IyaJJJ;20606 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20280 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20242 wrote:

Although l,  there's nothing bad in short term investment ad I once said but short term investment is not the call for those that are still starting up so they won't miss the best opportunity the market may present.

Actually short term investment provides a low rate of interest and also is dugging a well  few meters Well in the ground in other to get the impure water resources as a result

#266 2023-08-20 00:45:00

IyaJJJ

crpuusd;20642 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20606 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20280 wrote:

Actually short term investment provides a low rate of interest and also is dugging a well  few meters Well in the ground in other to get the impure water resources as a result

You have a point.  Short tern crypto currency can yield low interest but that doesn't mean the result is always a low interest because the market momentum and the capital put into the investment is what determine the investment interest.

#267 2023-08-20 13:45:26

Comrade

IyaJJJ;20655 wrote:
crpuusd;20642 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20606 wrote:

You have a point.  Short tern crypto currency can yield low interest but that doesn't mean the result is always a low interest because the market momentum and the capital put into the investment is what determine the investment interest.

Exactly, this need a little more time and space of time for the invested fund to grow drastically and this are like going through a right form of making things more unique and extraordinary when the result is large.

#268 2023-08-20 14:33:56

crpuusd

Comrade;20674 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20655 wrote:
crpuusd;20642 wrote:

Exactly, this need a little more time and space of time for the invested fund to grow drastically and this are like going through a right form of making things more unique and extraordinary when the result is large.

Actually this is correct and moreover investment need a proper investment strategies which you have mentioned so far and its good and essential that we understand  with such step users find their ways in making a bigger fortune and  get more luxuries.

#269 2023-08-20 16:34:05

Vastextension

crpuusd;20675 wrote:
Comrade;20674 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20655 wrote:

Actually this is correct and moreover investment need a proper investment strategies which you have mentioned so far and its good and essential that we understand  with such step users find their ways in making a bigger fortune and  get more luxuries.

What cryptocurrency investment is the right understanding of how the market work because it always replicate the same market trend though it may look different there are some occasion that will always happen in the market.

#270 2023-08-21 18:41:34

crpuusd

Vastextension;20678 wrote:
crpuusd;20675 wrote:
Comrade;20674 wrote:

What cryptocurrency investment is the right understanding of how the market work because it always replicate the same market trend though it may look different there are some occasion that will always happen in the market.

Basically the trend or situation of the market also matter most in most definite ways of investment and its more important users can pay attention to it to make their decision more profitable.

#271 2023-08-21 19:13:01

Europ

crpuusd;20757 wrote:
crpuusd;20675 wrote:

Basically the trend or situation of the market also matter most in most definite ways of investment and its more important users can pay attention to it to make their decision more profitable.

When its comes to investment its always said to invest what you can afford to lose, but here in crypto currency there measures is negatives. You just do you your analysis when the price down adopt your coin and wait till its rise.

#272 2023-08-26 13:43:28

Comrade

Europ;20762 wrote:
crpuusd;20757 wrote:

When its comes to investment its always said to invest what you can afford to lose, but here in crypto currency there measures is negatives. You just do you your analysis when the price down adopt your coin and wait till its rise.

Kindly make sure you look towards in creating  content that exclude typos cause i can see you are actually making a point but its kind of indulging another sense of misscrpts.

#273 2023-08-26 19:37:10

crpuusd

Comrade;20926 wrote:
Europ;20762 wrote:
crpuusd;20757 wrote:

Kindly make sure you look towards in creating  content that exclude typos cause i can see you are actually making a point but its kind of indulging another sense of misscrpts.

The tendency of contributing can actually be intriguing in some reason where you find yourself more eager to relates with the outstanding topics being discussed. Kindly take your time and read all through again before submitting your post.

#274 2023-08-26 20:36:31

gap

Being a content creator demands alot of effort in the sense of continuous writing, reading and assimilation of structures, complexity and concept of speech. Just keep to it

#275 2023-08-26 21:10:00

Europ

gap;20946 wrote:

Being a content creator demands alot of effort in the sense of continuous writing, reading and assimilation of structures, complexity and concept of speech. Just keep to it

A study habits is what actually develop the mental status of creativities. There should more intensive consideration to learn and research,outline or quote, assimilate and put to use. All this are step of content creating.

Board footer