uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#376 2023-08-15 22:31:58

JONSNOWING

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

Aside crypto, most individuals may not show interest in other things  which is why it’s best for one to always do what they enjoy doing. Cryptocurrency has different areas to focus on differently I guess

#377 2023-08-15 23:29:09

crpuusd

JONSNOWING;20285 wrote:

Aside crypto, most individuals may not show interest in other things  which is why it’s best for one to always do what they enjoy doing. Cryptocurrency has different areas to focus on differently I guess

Well i would say with the Utopia p2p ecosystem there are various things to enjoy within, the ecosystem covers some certain space to entertain its users and moreover there are also other developing criteria that can be explore during users lessser period.

#378 2023-08-16 20:30:44

JONSNOWING

crpuusd;20311 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20285 wrote:

Well i would say with the Utopia p2p ecosystem there are various things to enjoy within, the ecosystem covers some certain space to entertain its users and moreover there are also other developing criteria that can be explore during users lessser period.

You are right mate, cryptocurrency will always keep on evolving and increased services to engage in for users will also come up especially for those that mostly base on cryptocurrency

#379 2023-08-16 20:42:04

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;20405 wrote:
crpuusd;20311 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20285 wrote:

You are right mate, cryptocurrency will always keep on evolving and increased services to engage in for users will also come up especially for those that mostly base on cryptocurrency

Yes UtopiaP2P ecosystem would definitely develop even further that's why I am really excited to get amongst the early birds on Utopia p2p ecosystem for real.

#380 2023-08-16 20:52:58

Detroit

If you're getting into crypto at these levels, a little near-term volatility could be worth a long-term payoff, there is still more to offer in crypto currency today and Crypton is one of them.

#381 2023-08-16 21:55:05

Europ

Adoption of CRP are one of the wisest step to take when it comes to avoiding lost of fund, hackers phishing, safe wallets and privacy protection. Rookies  to crypto can actually get to make a bigger gold spoon with CRP consumption  relatively.

#382 2023-08-16 23:05:00

Comrade

New user and everyone interested in joining the crypto currency ecosystem should would at list need something that has made things more secured and easier to handle.  Affordable CRP  is more than a crypto currency coin.

#383 2023-08-17 21:04:56

Detroit

Understand and address the needs of everyday users with no background in technology just like they can for advanced crypto traders by helping to reduce anxiety of the user.

#384 2023-08-17 22:50:35

KingCRP

Well I have now started to enjoy the habit of reading, this has helped me so much in my understanding as now I can read lots of books in my spare time.

#385 2023-08-18 18:23:15

IyaJJJ

Detroit;20561 wrote:

Understand and address the needs of everyday users with no background in technology just like they can for advanced crypto traders by helping to reduce anxiety of the user.

I believe you're talking about the UtopiaP2P development team understanding the needs of every users because it's the only platform that does that aside from Bitcoin and Eth in the crypto market.

#386 2023-08-19 22:46:09

crpuusd

IyaJJJ;20600 wrote:
Detroit;20561 wrote:

I believe you're talking about the UtopiaP2P development team understanding the needs of every users because it's the only platform that does that aside from Bitcoin and Eth in the crypto market.

The Utilities provided by the Utopia p2p ecosystem as commonly grown to attain a safety environment for the users. Respective to the citizen of the state.

#387 2023-08-19 22:57:29

Comrade

crpuusd;20649 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20600 wrote:
Detroit;20561 wrote:

The Utilities provided by the Utopia p2p ecosystem as commonly grown to attain a safety environment for the users. Respective to the citizen of the state.

The comparison has its differences and opened secured entry for every enthusiastic users.

#388 2023-08-20 01:23:04

IyaJJJ

Comrade;20653 wrote:
crpuusd;20649 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20600 wrote:

The comparison has its differences and opened secured entry for every enthusiastic users.

I don't think the there is comparison in what the user is saying and he's just bullish about the concept of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#389 2023-08-20 03:11:54

Comrade

IyaJJJ;20660 wrote:
Comrade;20653 wrote:
crpuusd;20649 wrote:

I don't think the there is comparison in what the user is saying and he's just bullish about the concept of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

The comparison or reference made was prejudicing the complexity of Bitcoin and Etherum.  This two coin has there own certainty as mentioned while Utopia provides more unique features beyond the call of other crypto currency.

#390 2023-08-20 16:42:35

Vastextension

Comrade;20669 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20660 wrote:
Comrade;20653 wrote:

The comparison or reference made was prejudicing the complexity of Bitcoin and Etherum.  This two coin has there own certainty as mentioned while Utopia provides more unique features beyond the call of other crypto currency.

When we talk about the  prejudicing and the complexity of each cryptocurrency. It is actually the reason why i never like the idea of people comparing cryptocurrency.

#391 2023-08-20 17:49:38

crpuusd

Vastextension;20682 wrote:
Comrade;20669 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20660 wrote:

When we talk about the  prejudicing and the complexity of each cryptocurrency. It is actually the reason why i never like the idea of people comparing cryptocurrency.

A lot of users or investors misjudged the concept crypto while using a current state of an existing acquired crypto coin to judge the other while the coin in question consists of different kind of factors.

#392 2023-08-20 18:48:55

Europ

crpuusd;20692 wrote:
Comrade;20669 wrote:

A lot of users or investors misjudged the concept crypto while using a current state of an existing acquired crypto coin to judge the other while the coin in question consists of different kind of factors.

Comparison might actually exterminate the deal of decision making when it comes to cryptocurrency investment, the infrastructure of crypto brands are respectively different and limited in it backend protocols or internal maintenance and Innovation technics.

#393 2023-08-21 18:34:54

crpuusd

Europ;20699 wrote:
crpuusd;20692 wrote:

Comparison might actually exterminate the deal of decision making when it comes to cryptocurrency investment, the infrastructure of crypto brands are respectively different and limited in it backend protocols or internal maintenance and Innovation technics.

Definitely you mean each crypto currency brands executives have different means of maintaining, improving and  also possessed market improvising techniques right?

#394 2023-08-21 19:16:06

Europ

crpuusd;20755 wrote:
Europ;20699 wrote:
crpuusd;20692 wrote:

Definitely you mean each crypto currency brands executives have different means of maintaining, improving and  also possessed market improvising techniques right?

Of course. When the Bitcoin crisis arises there will be a shake in the crypto currency market but the subject will hail that we shouldn't be bothered cause the Bitcoin is quite different from other coin. As we also see that the CRP coin was unmoved by the crisis and more over its brings more profits to users.

#395 2023-08-26 13:52:06

Comrade

Getting to acknowledge the fact that you are a free being that is opportune to be innovative and creatives you can as well be a develop growing being by choosing an entertaining moment to refresh off the hardworks of the day

#396 2023-08-26 19:32:15

crpuusd

Comrade;20927 wrote:

Getting to acknowledge the fact that you are a free being that is opportune to be innovative and creatives you can as well be a develop growing being by choosing an entertaining moment to refresh off the hardworks of the day

There are alot of things you can actually enjoy in the ecosystem. The existence of the utopia p2p ecosystem has always serve every users to a good taste.

#397 2023-08-26 20:38:52

gap

If there is actually a thing i can do outside the crypto will always love to bring the idea into the ecosystem as i look forward to play more a big role in every aspect i find myself.

#398 2023-08-26 21:05:55

Europ

gap;20947 wrote:

If there is actually a thing i can do outside the crypto will always love to bring the idea into the ecosystem as i look forward to play more a big role in every aspect i find myself.

Self motivation is the key to innovation and ignorance is what feed stagnation and life ridiculousness. As Utopia brings their dream in play then is better for we to also make our dreams come through.

#399 2023-08-27 19:21:31

crpuusd

I concur to the that and the brave are those who are likely to make  a decision provided they are executioner who carries out their plan

#400 2023-08-27 20:41:08

Kelechi

Europ;20955 wrote:
gap;20947 wrote:

Self motivation is the key to innovation and ignorance is what feed stagnation and life ridiculousness. As Utopia brings their dream in play then is better for we to also make our dreams come through.

You are right mate, the Utopia P2P moves in a driven way because the CRP coin investment is always a plus mostly. As it is a trusted system, this gets them the publicity they need

Board footer