uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#251 2023-08-02 20:50:33

KAMSI_UG

Re: what happens if CRP is lost

gap;19944 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19917 wrote:

The easiest way to try and getting your lost coins especially when you were scammed is hopping you are able to get some details the receiver had provided during KYC requirements

Its most especially is good to look into every details given to you before you embark on transaction process cause the system might not likely to be responsible for lost of coin .

Never click send without first confirming again to be sure you aren't making any mistakes, it's never too much to be too sure.

#252 2023-08-02 21:25:04

Comrade

Don't be sure when making a transaction and also makes sure the service provider are in good order in other not to break the server connection in the process of transaction. This might eads to some crypto transaction pending.

#253 2023-08-02 21:28:40

CrytoCynthia

Comrade;19990 wrote:

Don't be sure when making a transaction and also makes sure the service provider are in good order in other not to break the server connection in the process of transaction. This might eads to some crypto transaction pending.

Well yes it's good to have a working service provider but In terms of your coin going to the wrong intended receiver then your service provider is not of utmost importance.

#254 2023-08-02 21:34:10

Comrade

CrytoCynthia;19991 wrote:
Comrade;19990 wrote:

Well yes it's good to have a working service provider but In terms of your coin going to the wrong intended receiver then your service provider is not of utmost importance.

Okay thats good, i hope a long time transaction in pending process can be cancel when its not has not deliver the fund right?

#255 2023-08-03 22:53:19

JONSNOWING

Comrade;19990 wrote:

I think this is a part of one’s mistake and reasons why it’s best to be cautious while on an exchange. Because what if the coin goes to a wrong unintended receiver that happens to be a scammer, it will be gone. It’s best we operate carefully while on any exchange

#256 2023-08-05 22:43:38

Vastextension

JONSNOWING;20058 wrote:
Comrade;19990 wrote:

I think this is a part of one’s mistake and reasons why it’s best to be cautious while on an exchange. Because what if the coin goes to a wrong unintended receiver that happens to be a scammer, it will be gone. It’s best we operate carefully while on any exchange

You have a point but every aspect that have to do with cryptocurrency is where we have to be more cautious especially now that big tech and investment companies are interested in cryptocurrency.

#257 2023-08-16 21:48:18

JONSNOWING

Vastextension;20119 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20058 wrote:

You have a point but every aspect that have to do with cryptocurrency is where we have to be more cautious especially now that big tech and investment companies are interested in cryptocurrency.

Their interest should be on their own investment and return, because cryptocurrency allows one operate as their own bank which for me is an added advantage to stay on one’s lane and stay cautious too

#258 2023-08-16 23:26:31

gap

JONSNOWING;20446 wrote:
Vastextension;20119 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20058 wrote:

Their interest should be on their own investment and return, because cryptocurrency allows one operate as their own bank which for me is an added advantage to stay on one’s lane and stay cautious too

There are likely to be a threat on whatever that happens to supercedes other system with effects. Total security measures should be taking place form time to time.

#259 2023-08-27 21:33:57

Kelechi

Hello guys, a friend of mine claimed he retrieved a lost coin which I doubted the possibility. Has anyone retrieved a lost coin by any means? Scammers love opportunities where there is need for them

#260 2023-09-06 22:03:24

crpuusd

Kelechi;20997 wrote:

Hello guys, a friend of mine claimed he retrieved a lost coin which I doubted the possibility. Has anyone retrieved a lost coin by any means? Scammers love opportunities where there is need for them

There are actually a basic stage at which a crypto currency can be diverted in as much the transaction still hang in the balance its can be averted to for other payment. And if there is a possibility of which a crypto can be reversed then its should and announcement made from the developer of the coin

#261 2023-09-09 22:37:51

gap

crpuusd;21504 wrote:
Kelechi;20997 wrote:

There are actually a basic stage at which a crypto currency can be diverted in as much the transaction still hang in the balance its can be averted to for other payment. And if there is a possibility of which a crypto can be reversed then its should and announcement made from the developer of the coin

Averting a transacted coin is possible when it comes to transaction of cryptocurrency from one wallet to another provided the transaction hang in balance but according to the concepts all characteristics of the currency which states that a complete transaction of cryptocurrency coin is irreversible.

#262 2023-09-10 23:04:07

Europ

gap;21665 wrote:
crpuusd;21504 wrote:
Kelechi;20997 wrote:

Averting a transacted coin is possible when it comes to transaction of cryptocurrency from one wallet to another provided the transaction hang in balance but according to the concepts all characteristics of the currency which states that a complete transaction of cryptocurrency coin is irreversible.

Every transaction needs to be triple checked before engaging in sending and also every address should be confirmed by sender before entrusting your transaction.

#263 2023-09-14 22:13:09

Kelechi

I think it’s simple, Always check transactions upto 3 times before sending or transferring your funds to anyone because errors that can give stress as can be seen

#264 2023-09-15 03:20:32

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;21913 wrote:

I think it’s simple, Always check transactions upto 3 times before sending or transferring your funds to anyone because errors that can give stress as can be seen

Yes, it is simple but every UtopiaP2P wallet address have unique avatar and once you familiarize yourself with the receiver avatar there's no need for triple or double check.

#265 2023-09-17 19:54:11

Europ

IyaJJJ;21927 wrote:
Kelechi;21913 wrote:

Yes, it is simple but every UtopiaP2P wallet address have unique avatar and once you familiarize yourself with the receiver avatar there's no need for triple or double check.

Moreover if there is any case of wrong transaction or lost of wallet i guess the best to do is to contact the utopia help centers and lodge  your error instead of putting your mistake in the open.

#266 2023-09-17 20:18:05

gap

Europ;22060 wrote:
IyaJJJ;21927 wrote:
Kelechi;21913 wrote:

Moreover if there is any case of wrong transaction or lost of wallet i guess the best to do is to contact the utopia help centers and lodge  your error instead of putting your mistake in the open.

Well its possible to get idea from experience users in the platform and in the other side, the users can actually be opening him or herself to those who are actually on scam of crypto recovery.

#267 2023-09-18 20:10:10

Kelechi

I think if CRP is lost the best way or the next best thing to do is learn from your mistakes, like literally it's hard to recover what you have lost due to carelessness and Ignorance in cryptocurrency.

#268 2023-09-18 21:52:54

Lanistergame2

Kelechi;22179 wrote:

I think if CRP is lost the best way or the next best thing to do is learn from your mistakes, like literally it's hard to recover what you have lost due to carelessness and Ignorance in cryptocurrency.

Never give out your personal information on your wallet, exchange to anyone, this is the primary way to prevent your CRP crypton for getting stolen

#269 2023-09-20 06:27:17

Comrade

Lanistergame2;22188 wrote:
Kelechi;22179 wrote:

Never give out your personal information on your wallet, exchange to anyone, this is the primary way to prevent your CRP crypton for getting stolen

In order to keep your wallet safe you are bound to adhere with the precaution measures provided by the utopia team and support, moreover you can always be on top of your game by creating a curiosity of not loosing your funds.

#270 2023-09-20 12:30:05

Europ

Comrade;22261 wrote:
Kelechi;22179 wrote:

In order to keep your wallet safe you are bound to adhere with the precaution measures provided by the utopia team and support, moreover you can always be on top of your game by creating a curiosity of not loosing your funds.

Being vigilant with your devices and account password storage will enable you physically risk-free of physical hack measures and also trying to store manage your exploitation of every pop up site on your system will help you on an abstract digital hack.

#271 2023-09-20 14:03:22

crpuusd

Europ;22271 wrote:
Comrade;22261 wrote:

Being vigilant with your devices and account password storage will enable you physically risk-free of physical hack measures and also trying to store manage your exploitation of every pop up site on your system will help you on an abstract digital hack.

There mostly way to storing your passphrase in a secured encrypted container that will enable you to easily copy up your details and log into your PC, so i guess with that you can always log off and clear your history after exploring the net.

#272 2023-09-24 20:36:09

KAMSI_UG

Guys when you are sending CRP crypton or any other coin what so ever always make sure you check the address.

#273 2023-09-24 23:42:30

gap

Very much essential cause a little miss of letters can distrupt such transaction and this can results loosing trust in transaction whereas the mistake is made by the users itself.

#274 2023-09-25 17:46:22

KAMSI_UG

gap;22542 wrote:

Very much essential cause a little miss of letters can distrupt such transaction and this can results loosing trust in transaction whereas the mistake is made by the users itself.

Yea and one painful fact about cryptocurrency is that when you make a mistake in any transactions that has left it's hard to get it back.

#275 2023-09-25 18:45:42

CrytoCynthia

I don't think that uWallet has a any compromise and it's actually a very safe wallet and a personal wallet at that so guys correcte if I am wrong.

Board footer