Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-07-24 20:12:57

Kelechi

Re: Let's talk about how to use crypto exchange

crpuusd;19367 wrote:
Crpuss;19356 wrote:
JONSNOWING;19349 wrote:

As much as it is easy to use the Crypton exchange, I think some people might find it difficult and fearing to use it on its own, this sub board is safe to provide the details on how to go about using the Crypton exchange

You are right mate, tho not everyone will agree there is something new to teach about using the Crypton exchange as it’s process is easy to understand. Most people has had a bad lesson on their first time trying to use an exchange on their own which keeps that fear in them

The system comprehend some features of steps to get an exchanger running good as expected but if you are used to exchanger process you have no problem but for newbies its important.

When you talk about exchanger are you talking about peer to peer exchanger or are you referring to an exchange platform?

#27 2023-07-24 22:13:13

KAMSI_UG

Well I think it's time we bring the cryptocurrency terminology into the forum many newbies need to go and read the terminology and this would help them be able to use it correctly.

#28 2023-07-25 19:21:54

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;19416 wrote:

Well I think it's time we bring the cryptocurrency terminology into the forum many newbies need to go and read the terminology and this would help them be able to use it correctly.

Well you are right about the fact that many newbies do not know very simple cryptocurrency terms any more and it's actually frustrating to see that this happens.

#29 2023-07-25 19:40:20

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;19481 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19416 wrote:

Well you are right about the fact that many newbies do not know very simple cryptocurrency terms any more and it's actually frustrating to see that this happens.

It's should not be frustrating because they are still newbies and definitely they just need our guidance and definitely that can always improve.

#30 2023-07-25 20:31:59

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;19489 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;19481 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19416 wrote:

It's should not be frustrating because they are still newbies and definitely they just need our guidance and definitely that can always improve.

Well that's why the internet is there. Just by a simple search click you get assess to a whole lots of cryptocurrency terminologies

#31 2023-07-27 00:53:22

Vastextension

KAMSI_UG;19416 wrote:

Yes, cryptocurrency terminology is essential on talk.u.is as it is a platform that focuses on discussions and information sharing related to Utopia, which includes the usage of cryptocurrencies like Crypton and Utopia USD.

Last edited by Vastextension (2023-07-27 00:54:12)

#32 2023-07-27 01:08:20

thrive

Vastextension;19584 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19416 wrote:

Yes, cryptocurrency terminology is essential on talk.u.is as it is a platform that focuses on discussions and information sharing related to Utopia, which includes the usage of cryptocurrencies like Crypton and Utopia USD.

I believe having a common understanding of the terminology will facilitate effective communication and discussions among users.

#33 2023-07-27 21:42:46

KAMSI_UG

thrive;19587 wrote:
Vastextension;19584 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19416 wrote:

I believe having a common understanding of the terminology will facilitate effective communication and discussions among users.

Like most Fields the terminology can actually help so much and I believe that newbies should take learning it seriously.

#34 2023-08-01 23:54:53

gap

Learning how to use crypto is not something hard but its will be better and advisable that rookies can go through the video topics to located tutorials.

#35 2023-08-02 22:03:26

Comrade

gap;19955 wrote:

Learning how to use crypto is not something hard but its will be better and advisable that rookies can go through the video topics to located tutorials.

Its more acknowledgeable that users learn to maintain a good financial and investment management. Hence, some users are most like oblige to processes the blow back to their face.

#36 2023-08-03 21:32:58

CrytoCynthia

Comrade;20009 wrote:
gap;19955 wrote:

Its more acknowledgeable that users learn to maintain a good financial and investment management. Hence, some users are most like oblige to processes the blow back to their face.

Well many users lack the ability to do all that and I don't think it's even easy for anyone. Maintaining finances is not so easy and many people that are rich has also failed to do so .

#37 2023-08-05 22:49:25

Vastextension

CrytoCynthia;20043 wrote:
Comrade;20009 wrote:
gap;19955 wrote:

Well many users lack the ability to do all that and I don't think it's even easy for anyone. Maintaining finances is not so easy and many people that are rich has also failed to do so .

Yes, good financial and investment management is not something that's easy but with the help of professional and in-depth learning one's can achieve good good financial and investment management despite how hard it was.

#38 2023-08-07 21:50:59

CrytoCynthia

Well honestly using Crypton exchange is super easy, I have used Crypton exchange myself for a long time and for real I have never heard any difficulty what so ever using it.

#39 2023-08-13 21:27:52

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;20139 wrote:

Well honestly using Crypton exchange is super easy, I have used Crypton exchange myself for a long time and for real I have never heard any difficulty what so ever using it.

Crypton exchange is super cheap and super amazing, it's amongst my favorite exchange now and it doesn't require any form of kyc.

#40 2023-08-13 21:50:19

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;20156 wrote:

Crypton exchange is super cheap and super amazing, it's amongst my favorite exchange now and it doesn't require any form of kyc.

Well not every exchange has listed Monero or still have Monero listed on their exchange but crypton exchange has listed Monero and even has listed Bitcoin on their exchange.

#41 2023-08-16 23:39:31

gap

CrytoCynthia;20163 wrote:
Kelechi;20156 wrote:

Well not every exchange has listed Monero or still have Monero listed on their exchange but crypton exchange has listed Monero and even has listed Bitcoin on their exchange.

In this case, can anyone  share the available numbers of  coins associated for crypton in  the crypton exchange or is it only met for just a limited single task

#42 2023-08-17 23:04:18

KingCRP

gap;20514 wrote:
Kelechi;20156 wrote:

In this case, can anyone  share the available numbers of  coins associated for crypton in  the crypton exchange or is it only met for just a limited single task

Well CRP crypton is not the only coin listed on crypton exchange we have coins like Bitcoin and Monero and they are all doing well in crypton exchange

#43 2023-08-21 20:39:08

gap

KingCRP;20585 wrote:
gap;20514 wrote:

Well CRP crypton is not the only coin listed on crypton exchange we have coins like Bitcoin and Monero and they are all doing well in crypton exchange

Thats very much better way and also its going to more a very long list when the systems will be greatly adopted and demand will required a wide range of services.

#44 2023-08-26 20:11:11

crpuusd

gap;20774 wrote:
KingCRP;20585 wrote:
gap;20514 wrote:

Thats very much better way and also its going to more a very long list when the systems will be greatly adopted and demand will required a wide range of services.

Moreover its good people should always take their time to hold onto the great priviledge starring at them in the face as mentioned and also learn some Innovative skills .

#45 2023-08-26 22:25:52

Europ

crpuusd;20940 wrote:
gap;20774 wrote:
KingCRP;20585 wrote:

Moreover its good people should always take their time to hold onto the great priviledge starring at them in the face as mentioned and also learn some Innovative skills .

It's quite advisable to choose the services been created in any decentralized system and most especially the trusted one like Utopia p2p  ecosystem. Some of the benefits are listed within and  i love the of web hosting and  purchase of uNs that never expired.

#46 2023-08-27 15:47:10

Vastextension

Europ;20965 wrote:
crpuusd;20940 wrote:
gap;20774 wrote:

It's quite advisable to choose the services been created in any decentralized system and most especially the trusted one like Utopia p2p  ecosystem. Some of the benefits are listed within and  i love the of web hosting and  purchase of uNs that never expired.

Yes, it's good to use services that's base on decentralized mechanism but the decentralization is not enough if privacy is not added and that's why UtopiaP2P is the best to consider.

#47 2023-08-27 22:03:34

Comrade

Vastextension;20970 wrote:
Europ;20965 wrote:
crpuusd;20940 wrote:

Yes, it's good to use services that's base on decentralized mechanism but the decentralization is not enough if privacy is not added and that's why UtopiaP2P is the best to consider.

Resisting the chains of consistitutional bonds are what brought up the Decentralized system and engage users to dine in their freedom and privacy.

#48 2023-09-02 19:20:24

Europ

Comrade;21003 wrote:
Europ;20965 wrote:

Resisting the chains of consistitutional bonds are what brought up the Decentralized system and engage users to dine in their freedom and privacy.

The existence of centralized policy have  grossly inbound users services and adopting tracks in users activities and in the long run they are stripped users of their fund base on some reasons or the other. To actually create full access to users access and profits.

#49 2023-09-03 18:55:13

gap

Europ;21274 wrote:
Comrade;21003 wrote:

The existence of centralized policy have  grossly inbound users services and adopting tracks in users activities and in the long run they are stripped users of their fund base on some reasons or the other. To actually create full access to users access and profits.

Users like to believe on the institution that holds their fund and trace their fund when hack but in some cases the fund can be traced but cant be recovered and most case some hackers are so wise. So its better to prevent hack and threat through decentralization than to expect one

#50 2023-09-03 21:32:15

Kelechi

gap;21325 wrote:
Europ;21274 wrote:
Comrade;21003 wrote:

Users like to believe on the institution that holds their fund and trace their fund when hack but in some cases the fund can be traced but cant be recovered and most case some hackers are so wise. So its better to prevent hack and threat through decentralization than to expect one

If tracing a hacker is possible then it should be possible to fish them out, not all scams get to that level because most times people don’t bother and as long as they know it can’t be recovered. It’s best to be safe guys

Board footer