uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#426 2023-08-16 22:04:51

Europ

Re: Warning: Don’t leave your funds on an exchange/crypto service

Detroit;20414 wrote:

The rapid rise of cryptocurrencies and assets and the enabling blockchain technology have led to significant international interest and the webinar will be a good place to start.

A webinar would be more appropriate to reach out to large collated numbers of crypto users and the more people found its easy to communicate with the top head down to the aspiring masses.

#427 2023-08-16 23:02:13

Comrade

Europ;20452 wrote:
Detroit;20414 wrote:

The rapid rise of cryptocurrencies and assets and the enabling blockchain technology have led to significant international interest and the webinar will be a good place to start.

A webinar would be more appropriate to reach out to large collated numbers of crypto users and the more people found its easy to communicate with the top head down to the aspiring masses.

That can be possible through the aid of gathering users for invitation to online webinar classes on Utopia and CRP.

#428 2023-08-17 21:08:20

Detroit

The dizzying rise of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has created new challenges for governments and central banks. Increasing popularity and high levels.

#429 2023-08-17 23:10:04

KingCRP

Although I have left like $40 on crypton exchange Crypton exchange I don't feel threatened at all but this is a risky thing to do I actually support not leaving Money in an exchange

#430 2023-08-18 07:14:14

Vastextension

KingCRP;20587 wrote:

Although I have left like $40 on crypton exchange Crypton exchange I don't feel threatened at all but this is a risky thing to do I actually support not leaving Money in an exchange

It is good you don't feel threatened but there's nothing risky in leaving money on a trusted cryptocurrency exchange but using it as storage is what is risky.

#431 2023-08-21 18:49:27

crpuusd

Vastextension;20597 wrote:
KingCRP;20587 wrote:

It is good you don't feel threatened but there's nothing risky in leaving money on a trusted cryptocurrency exchange but using it as storage is what is risky.

Well i will say there can be probabilities that an exchange is vulnerable to attack in one way or the other cause according to the decentralization of a coin.

#432 2023-08-21 19:09:53

Europ

crpuusd;20758 wrote:
KingCRP;20587 wrote:

Well i will say there can be probabilities that an exchange is vulnerable to attack in one way or the other cause according to the decentralization of a coin.

Well its more likely to be truth cause the transaction process can often provides a vulnerability proceedures to read or transaction information or data around to an existing address given.

#433 2023-08-27 19:37:44

Kelechi

KingCRP;20587 wrote:

It’s best to avoid keeping money in an exchange because anything is prone to happen at any time. Because some trusted exchanges might develop any issue at one time or the other

#434 2023-08-27 20:03:06

crpuusd

Europ;20761 wrote:
crpuusd;20758 wrote:

Well its more likely to be truth cause the transaction process can often provides a vulnerability proceedures to read or transaction information or data around to an existing address given.

You should consider to learn more further in aspect  of crypto currency and blockchain from  you can prone to maintain your account for a successful safe environment.

#435 2023-08-27 21:48:19

Comrade

crpuusd;20987 wrote:
Europ;20761 wrote:
crpuusd;20758 wrote:

You should consider to learn more further in aspect  of crypto currency and blockchain from  you can prone to maintain your account for a successful safe environment.

Putting them to assimilate safety views and practice on a daily basic help users to get use to the safer lifestyle the utopia as provide .

#436 2023-08-27 23:39:06

Europ

Comrade;21000 wrote:
crpuusd;20987 wrote:
Europ;20761 wrote:

Putting them to assimilate safety views and practice on a daily basic help users to get use to the safer lifestyle the utopia as provide .

There are ad well few clips available on the utopia forum and YouTube that will encourage the safe steps to deal with account ownership and securing owned wallet and transaction to right state and smooth drives .

#437 2023-08-28 21:04:23

Kelechi

The forum provides us with enough and accurate information needed for safety while on it, it’s best to adhere to all safety guidelines and follow them after reviewing it

#438 2023-08-28 21:24:44

Lanistergame2

Kelechi;21063 wrote:

The forum provides us with enough and accurate information needed for safety while on it, it’s best to adhere to all safety guidelines and follow them after reviewing it

Well you should always be prepared to employ more services to boost your knowledge on things. This is very important

#439 2023-08-28 21:47:25

KAMSI_UG

Lanistergame2;21064 wrote:
Kelechi;21063 wrote:

Well you should always be prepared to employ more services to boost your knowledge on things. This is very important

Learning never stops jn cryptocurrency everyone need to know this and accept it because it could save you from alot of negativity

#440 2023-08-30 05:26:41

Comrade

KAMSI_UG;21073 wrote:
Kelechi;21063 wrote:

Learning never stops jn cryptocurrency everyone need to know this and accept it because it could save you from alot of negativity

Entrepreneurship is all about the research for possible problems and opportunities in other to make profits. So we ought to understand that getting updated and research taking are one of the most essential ways to locates profits.

#441 2023-08-31 21:10:00

Kelechi

Comrade;21125 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;21073 wrote:

Entrepreneurship is all about the research for possible problems and opportunities in other to make profits. So we ought to understand that getting updated and research taking are one of the most essential ways to locates profits.

And methods to improve and always match existing technologies, which is what earns cryptocurrency the audience it needs because the forums like the Utopia P2P always puts effort to stay updated for users benefits

#442 2023-08-31 21:22:54

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;21173 wrote:
Comrade;21125 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;21073 wrote:

And methods to improve and always match existing technologies, which is what earns cryptocurrency the audience it needs because the forums like the Utopia P2P always puts effort to stay updated for users benefits

You very correct and that's the same reason Utopia p2p would remain relevant and even in the future people would still be using cryptocurrency I am glad to be an early bird.

#443 2023-08-31 21:36:02

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;21175 wrote:
Kelechi;21173 wrote:
Comrade;21125 wrote:

You very correct and that's the same reason Utopia p2p would remain relevant and even in the future people would still be using cryptocurrency I am glad to be an early bird.

Well I am also glad to be an early bird on Utopia p2p, I still believe that there is still room to grow for this project and yes it would achieve that

#444 2023-09-02 15:31:11

Comrade

Lanistergame2;21180 wrote:
Kelechi;21173 wrote:

Well I am also glad to be an early bird on Utopia p2p, I still believe that there is still room to grow for this project and yes it would achieve that

The Utopia is a more than just an ordinary chatting board but also a auditorium full of pack of goodies and hope for digital enthusiastic to make a choices of income and partnership while the development is also conscience.

#445 2023-09-02 16:59:01

crpuusd

Comrade;21252 wrote:

The Utopia is a more than just an ordinary chatting board but also a auditorium full of pack of goodies and hope for digital enthusiastic to make a choices of income and partnership while the development is also conscience.

Its more to say when users explore around and more thoughtful to organise such a service providing and safety shield environment. There are goods in this system and future

#446 2023-09-02 21:13:41

gap

crpuusd;21262 wrote:
Comrade;21252 wrote:

Its more to say when users explore around and more thoughtful to organise such a service providing and safety shield environment. There are goods in this system and future

For every organization that deals with providing services are always known to improvement and expand technicalities which will enables a great strength in their services rendering and recognition.

#447 2023-09-03 13:19:38

Europ

gap;21286 wrote:
crpuusd;21262 wrote:
Comrade;21252 wrote:

For every organization that deals with providing services are always known to improvement and expand technicalities which will enables a great strength in their services rendering and recognition.

The Capitalism of a system makes more essential can for continuous creativities and innovation, this will always make the brand more recognized and still new, as each every changes attract users exploitation and patronage. Its also show more of the trait of the brand to be more committed and determined to satisfy users needs.

#448 2023-09-03 13:25:08

Comrade

Leaving your fund on an exchange its like a warning bell cause all systems has their rules and boundaries. These boundaries determine its sphere of influence and control.The knowledge of the boundaries of a given system is crucial in determining the nature of its interface with other systems for successful design of flow of services.

#449 2023-09-03 13:29:29

crpuusd

Comrade;21298 wrote:

Leaving your fund on an exchange its like a warning bell cause all systems has their rules and boundaries. These boundaries determine its sphere of influence and control.The knowledge of the boundaries of a given system is crucial in determining the nature of its interface with other systems for successful design of flow of services.

When it comes to crypto currency we all know that the system is base on information and research, so there are actually the do's and don't of the system, as you've call it "boundaries".

#450 2023-09-03 13:33:21

gap

crpuusd;21299 wrote:
Comrade;21298 wrote:

When it comes to crypto currency we all know that the system is base on information and research, so there are actually the do's and don't of the system, as you've call it "boundaries".

Either way the boundaries mentioned earlier is basically driving at same point as principles, and measure, as the boundaries are the limits that identify its components, processes, and interrelationship when it interfaces with another system.

Board footer