uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-21 18:30:48

TheMerchant

Utopia Tutorials - Buy Crypton (CRP) from ZG.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPbPXtFPsdo

Welcome to Utopia Tutorials, a video series presented by Cryptonaut Creations. In this video, we will demonstrate how to create a new account on the cryptocurrency exchange ZG.com for the purpose of buying Crypton (CRP) and withdrawing to your personal u-Wallet account inside the Utopia desktop client software.

"Honour Above Greed" -TheMerchant

#2 2022-02-24 17:41:33

Cromanes

Re: Utopia Tutorials - Buy Crypton (CRP) from ZG.com

And is it possible to collect all this on this forum for usability and speed with the client?

#3 2022-11-21 16:47:45

CrytoCynthia

I have few Usdt on my trust wallet that I would like to use to get some CRP Crypton how do I go about doing that.

#4 2022-11-28 14:10:15

SONIC

CrytoCynthia;1929 wrote:

I have few Usdt on my trust wallet that I would like to use to get some CRP Crypton how do I go about doing that.

Send your USDT (TRC20) to Crypton Exchange crp.is and then buy Crypton (CRP)

#5 2022-12-23 17:40:27

Vastextension

SONIC;1996 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;1929 wrote:

Send your USDT (TRC20) to Crypton Exchange crp.is and then buy Crypton (CRP)

That's correct. The Crypton exchange is the best exchange to buy, sell and trade both CRP, BTC, XMR, DAI, UUSD, and USDT.
The whole trading execution there with the inclusion of withdrawal is 2mins and that includes anonymous trading with no daily limit and no restriction worldwide.

#6 2022-12-25 18:21:43

Lanistergame2

What's ZG.com is this an exchange? I have never heard of them or even know they have listed CRP, I would rather want to know what other exchanges with simple ways of buying and selling CRP tutorial video are available especially the one for Crypton Exchange and Coin tigerexchange.

#7 2022-12-26 16:55:07

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;1929 wrote:

That's great, where would you like to buy it, CRP is listed in several exchanges like coin tiger exchange, Lbank exchange exchange but I prefer Crypton Exchange. First you create and account there and then send your USDT there and carry on with your purchase

#8 2023-06-03 22:52:16

Europ

Kelechi;2146 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;1929 wrote:

That's great, where would you like to buy it, CRP is listed in several exchanges like coin tiger exchange, Lbank exchange exchange but I prefer Crypton Exchange. First you create and account there and then send your USDT there and carry on with your purchase

as little as I understand the Crypton exchange has been one of the fastest and secured exchange
Wish you gone love it

#9 2023-06-04 18:56:07

Comrade

Europ;11825 wrote:
Kelechi;2146 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;1929 wrote:

as little as I understand the Crypton exchange has been one of the fastest and secured exchange
Wish you gone love it

Thats exactly one of the things  i love about the exchange. The system is just more than its looks.

#10 2023-06-04 22:32:46

full

Europ;11825 wrote:
Kelechi;2146 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;1929 wrote:

Wish you gone love it

Crypton exchange is no doubt the world's number one cryptocurrency exchange that offers the fastest secure anonymous cryptocurrency trading service in the whole market.

#11 2023-06-04 22:33:46

joanna

full;12014 wrote:
Europ;11825 wrote:
Kelechi;2146 wrote:

Wish you gone love it

Crypton exchange is no doubt the world's number one cryptocurrency exchange that offers the fastest secure anonymous cryptocurrency trading service in the whole market.

Apart from the Crypton Exchange rank as the world's fastest cryptocurrency exchange it also has more benefit other than that.

#12 2023-06-04 22:34:13

IyaJJJ

joanna;12015 wrote:
full;12014 wrote:
Europ;11825 wrote:

Wish you gone love it

Apart from the Crypton Exchange rank as the world's fastest cryptocurrency exchange it also has more benefit other than that.

Yes, that's true. Crypton exchange does have other benefits like trading is active around-the-clock, without a break for weekends or holidays.

#13 2023-06-04 22:37:48

level

IyaJJJ;12016 wrote:
joanna;12015 wrote:
full;12014 wrote:

Yes, that's true. Crypton exchange does have other benefits like trading is active around-the-clock, without a break for weekends or holidays.

This native integration of Crypton Exchange with its broader UtopiaP2P ecosystem is consistent with the privacy and security principles that underpin the UtopiaP2P.

#14 2023-06-04 22:38:32

full

level;12018 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12016 wrote:
joanna;12015 wrote:

This native integration of Crypton Exchange with its broader UtopiaP2P ecosystem is consistent with the privacy and security principles that underpin the UtopiaP2P.

Its user-friendly interface ensures that users have all the necessary features without sacrificing their convenience.

#15 2023-06-04 22:39:05

joanna

full;12019 wrote:
level;12018 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12016 wrote:

Its user-friendly interface ensures that users have all the necessary features without sacrificing their convenience.

With the use of cutting-edge technologies, Crypton Exchange is specifically created for efficient and safe cryptocurrency trading. This ensures quick and fully automated deposits and withdrawals.

#16 2023-06-04 22:39:31

IyaJJJ

joanna;12020 wrote:
full;12019 wrote:
level;12018 wrote:

With the use of cutting-edge technologies, Crypton Exchange is specifically created for efficient and safe cryptocurrency trading. This ensures quick and fully automated deposits and withdrawals.

On the exchange, there are no restrictions on deposits or withdrawals. Users of cryptocurrencies can transact with Crypton Exchange in a seamless and secure manner overall.

#17 2023-06-04 23:07:03

Europ

IyaJJJ;12021 wrote:
joanna;12020 wrote:
full;12019 wrote:

On the exchange, there are no restrictions on deposits or withdrawals. Users of cryptocurrencies can transact with Crypton Exchange in a seamless and secure manner overall.

It's one of the best policy ever made, a well safe protectional exchange.

#18 2023-06-14 17:24:26

gap

Europ;12049 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12021 wrote:
joanna;12020 wrote:

So it's actually safe on this recognize Exchanger
Tiger exchanged
Lbank exchange
ZG
And our best Crytpon Exchange
Latoken is out of the picture due to the issues with withdrawal and m yet to come across any updates on that.

#19 2023-06-27 23:32:29

Comrade

gap;13842 wrote:
Europ;12049 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12021 wrote:

Tiger exchanged
Lbank exchange
ZG
Latoken is out of the picture due to the issues with withdrawal and m yet to come across any updates on that.

Moreover there are severals trusted exchanges you can use as well but with time the crypton coin will be listed within and always makes sure you are actually making a thorough research before transaction

#20 2023-07-05 22:10:49

Europ

Comrade;16276 wrote:
gap;13842 wrote:
Europ;12049 wrote:

Tiger exchanged
Lbank exchange
ZG

Moreover there are severals trusted exchanges you can use as well but with time the crypton coin will be listed within and always makes sure you are actually making a thorough research before transaction

Crypton coin keeps growing day by day and its becoming more popular for its efficiencies behavior to serve users and  protect there identity in accordance to prevention of theft and threat.

#21 2023-07-07 20:26:03

Comrade

Europ;17968 wrote:
Comrade;16276 wrote:
gap;13842 wrote:

Tiger exchanged
Lbank exchange
ZG

Crypton coin keeps growing day by day and its becoming more popular for its efficiencies behavior to serve users and  protect there identity in accordance to prevention of theft and threat.

Crypton coin carries a fuctional decentralized protocols that is aid in a system that give total protection and  lower the anxiety for users safety overfund and effort spent on securing a long time rated account.

#22 2023-07-14 23:56:01

thrive

Comrade;18300 wrote:
Europ;17968 wrote:
Comrade;16276 wrote:

Crypton coin carries a fuctional decentralized protocols that is aid in a system that give total protection and  lower the anxiety for users safety overfund and effort spent on securing a long time rated account.

Crypton coin does operate in the decentralized functionality but decentralization doesn't provide total protection and what it provide is equality and prevent government interferance.

#23 2023-07-28 23:24:08

Comrade

thrive;18564 wrote:
Comrade;18300 wrote:
Europ;17968 wrote:

Crypton coin does operate in the decentralized functionality but decentralization doesn't provide total protection and what it provide is equality and prevent government interferance.

It more safer to here to keep my fund and  as well put my fund to good profitable use without any further breaches of government institutional council and as well free to enjoy the rises of the CRP coin in the market value.

#24 2023-07-31 22:42:17

oba

Comrade;19741 wrote:
thrive;18564 wrote:
Comrade;18300 wrote:

It more safer to here to keep my fund and  as well put my fund to good profitable use without any further breaches of government institutional council and as well free to enjoy the rises of the CRP coin in the market value.

You're right since keeping funds in CRP coin can provide a high level of security and privacy.

#25 2023-07-31 22:42:46

joanna

oba;19846 wrote:
Comrade;19741 wrote:
thrive;18564 wrote:

You're right since keeping funds in CRP coin can provide a high level of security and privacy.

RP transactions are fully anonymous and untraceable. The blockchain does not reveal any identifying information about the sender or recipient, ensuring privacy.

Board footer