uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#426 2023-09-09 21:05:36

gap

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

As somebody has already said here that creating a financial income is all about turning the little capital you have into several interest providing income on a daily basic.

#427 2023-09-10 16:24:44

Comrade

gap;21642 wrote:

As somebody has already said here that creating a financial income is all about turning the little capital you have into several interest providing income on a daily basic.

Wealth creation strategies is all about how to make capital earned to solve profits yeilding problems, while using the profits to build in solving greater problem till the profits gets to high up.

#428 2023-09-10 21:03:59

crpuusd

Comrade;21671 wrote:
gap;21642 wrote:

Wealth creation strategies is all about how to make capital earned to solve profits yeilding problems, while using the profits to build in solving greater problem till the profits gets to high up.

The process of building wealth is a gradual process. Essential discipline is required to surfaces wealth creation stability, profits should evolve not spend or save.

#429 2023-09-10 22:45:36

gap

crpuusd;21700 wrote:
Comrade;21671 wrote:
gap;21642 wrote:

The process of building wealth is a gradual process. Essential discipline is required to surfaces wealth creation stability, profits should evolve not spend or save.

Globally the outside world is all about fun and money making field, and has technology grows and the earth evolve its as set to be that those characteristics can also be enjoyed in digital realm.

#430 2023-09-10 22:47:57

Europ

gap;21725 wrote:
crpuusd;21700 wrote:
Comrade;21671 wrote:

Globally the outside world is all about fun and money making field, and has technology grows and the earth evolve its as set to be that those characteristics can also be enjoyed in digital realm.

The digital world as actually contribute to every citizen welfare in the sense that some people actually work from home rather than going out in search of incomes. Even make some citizen a boss at home.

#431 2023-09-14 21:31:12

Kelechi

Europ;21726 wrote:
gap;21725 wrote:
crpuusd;21700 wrote:

The digital world as actually contribute to every citizen welfare in the sense that some people actually work from home rather than going out in search of incomes. Even make some citizen a boss at home.

You are right mate, it favors most people that want to focus and concentrate at a place, while they make money and earn a living what it alongside maybe cryptocurrency investment

#432 2023-09-16 21:47:05

Comrade

Kelechi;21898 wrote:
Europ;21726 wrote:
gap;21725 wrote:

You are right mate, it favors most people that want to focus and concentrate at a place, while they make money and earn a living what it alongside maybe cryptocurrency investment

Ofcus choosing crypto currency is more of a great opportunity that enhances eaay,safe and reliable investment  without getting to stress yourself on policy.

#433 2023-09-21 19:18:01

Kelechi

Comrade;21992 wrote:
Kelechi;21898 wrote:
Europ;21726 wrote:

Ofcus choosing crypto currency is more of a great opportunity that enhances eaay,safe and reliable investment  without getting to stress yourself on policy.

You are right mate, in the list of things to look out for in a coin or exchange is one safety before the value of the coin or price. Because looking at just value and getting scammed because one failed to check well on if it’s a scam group or not

#434 2023-09-21 20:52:58

CrytoCynthia

I love to travel and see places when I am not actively in crypto-currency, this has made me be able to clear mind a d when I trade j get to be able to control my emotions

#435 2023-09-23 18:22:57

Comrade

CrytoCynthia;22316 wrote:

I love to travel and see places when I am not actively in crypto-currency, this has made me be able to clear mind a d when I trade j get to be able to control my emotions

Of course, engaging ones mind to something more fun always give a great  delicacy of investing spirit and optimistic behavior towards investment.

#436 2023-09-23 19:57:47

gap

Comrade;22396 wrote:

Of course, engaging ones mind to something more fun always give a great  delicacy of investing spirit and optimistic behavior towards investment.

One of the easiest way to find excitement in what someone is doing is by creating a time off and engaging in entertaining activities that will stir up the love of such work.

#437 2023-09-23 20:00:58

Europ

gap;22411 wrote:
Comrade;22396 wrote:

One of the easiest way to find excitement in what someone is doing is by creating a time off and engaging in entertaining activities that will stir up the love of such work.

Basically their structural way to keep in shape for business activity by absorption of exciting spirit and good intellectual memories activities. One will always love the moment or time during the specific time of work .

#438 2023-09-23 20:05:14

crpuusd

Speaking of our leisure time outside the crypto world I have learn to to know that every time count and each day you use to stress yourself makes a time mark on human's attitude.

#439 2023-09-23 20:07:59

gap

crpuusd;22413 wrote:

Speaking of our leisure time outside the crypto world I have learn to to know that every time count and each day you use to stress yourself makes a time mark on human's attitude.

Psychological people who are tends to be too serious or strict in nature are mostly those who spend most of their time working without public conversation skills.

#440 2023-09-23 20:10:05

Europ

gap;22414 wrote:
crpuusd;22413 wrote:

Psychological people who are tends to be too serious or strict in nature are mostly those who spend most of their time working without public conversation skills.

I will say you get it right but you can actually put it in the form of saying communication skills or interpersonal skills.

#441 2023-09-28 23:07:27

Kelechi

Europ;22415 wrote:
gap;22414 wrote:
crpuusd;22413 wrote:

I will say you get it right but you can actually put it in the form of saying communication skills or interpersonal skills.

Communication skills I think are basic for human interaction but in cases where it has to do with public conversations. It may more communication skills to flow effectively

#442 2023-09-30 19:34:11

Comrade

Kelechi;22732 wrote:
Europ;22415 wrote:
gap;22414 wrote:

Communication skills I think are basic for human interaction but in cases where it has to do with public conversations. It may more communication skills to flow effectively

Well mass communication is more likely to need more intensive techniques in other to connect with audience appropriately without boredom looks on the preaching subject.

#443 2023-09-30 20:30:09

crpuusd

Comrade;22820 wrote:
Kelechi;22732 wrote:
Europ;22415 wrote:

Well mass communication is more likely to need more intensive techniques in other to connect with audience appropriately without boredom looks on the preaching subject.

Speaking of interacting with people of choices basically has its statics and this will need some languages that can connect users to the content of information delivering.

#444 2023-10-01 23:10:33

oba

Kelechi;22732 wrote:
Europ;22415 wrote:
gap;22414 wrote:

Yes, effective communication allows individuals to express their thoughts, ideas, opinions, and emotions to others.

#445 2023-10-01 23:10:52

thrive

oba;22907 wrote:
Kelechi;22732 wrote:
Europ;22415 wrote:

Yes, effective communication allows individuals to express their thoughts, ideas, opinions, and emotions to others.

It enables us to share information, convey our perspectives, and engage in meaningful conversations.

#446 2023-10-01 23:11:11

Vastextension

thrive;22908 wrote:
oba;22907 wrote:
Kelechi;22732 wrote:

It enables us to share information, convey our perspectives, and engage in meaningful conversations.

Without communication skills, it becomes difficult to convey messages effectively and connect with others on a deeper level.

#447 2023-10-01 23:15:48

oba

Vastextension;22909 wrote:
thrive;22908 wrote:
oba;22907 wrote:

Without communication skills, it becomes difficult to convey messages effectively and connect with others on a deeper level.

Communication is the foundation for building and maintaining relationships. It allows individuals to connect, understand, and empathize with one another.

#448 2023-10-01 23:16:10

thrive

oba;22910 wrote:
thrive;22908 wrote:

Communication is the foundation for building and maintaining relationships. It allows individuals to connect, understand, and empathize with one another.

Good communication skills facilitate effective listening, understanding, and responding, which are vital for fostering healthy and fulfilling relationships, whether personal, professional, or social.

#449 2023-10-01 23:17:00

Vastextension

thrive;22911 wrote:
oba;22910 wrote:

Good communication skills facilitate effective listening, understanding, and responding, which are vital for fostering healthy and fulfilling relationships, whether personal, professional, or social.

Conflicts and disagreements are a natural part of life. Effective communication skills play a crucial role in resolving conflicts by promoting open dialogue, active listening, and the ability to express oneself assertively yet respectfully.

#450 2023-10-01 23:17:36

oba

Vastextension;22912 wrote:
thrive;22911 wrote:
oba;22910 wrote:

Conflicts and disagreements are a natural part of life. Effective communication skills play a crucial role in resolving conflicts by promoting open dialogue, active listening, and the ability to express oneself assertively yet respectfully.

It helps in understanding different perspectives, finding common ground, and seeking mutually beneficial solutions.

Board footer