uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-21 18:31:07

TheMerchant

Utopia Tutorials - Buy Crypton (CRP) from LATOKEN.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR7H3mub_fU

Welcome to Utopia Tutorials, a video series presented by Cryptonaut Creations. In this video, we will demonstrate how to create a new account on the cryptocurrency exchange LATOKEN.com for the purpose of buying Crypton (CRP) and withdrawing to your personal u-Wallet account inside the Utopia desktop client software.

"Honour Above Greed" -TheMerchant

#2 2021-09-24 06:23:54

kukoro

Re: Utopia Tutorials - Buy Crypton (CRP) from LATOKEN.com

Thank you so much!  ..very detailed information, thank you for the information

#3 2021-09-24 07:33:46

filename

thanks for the tutorial

#4 2021-11-04 18:29:35

iTruji

Thanks for the tutorial, is very usefull.

#5 2022-12-26 18:51:02

Lanistergame2

Thank you very much for the tutorial it was helpful although I still would always prefer to use Crypton Exchange on all by dealings on Crypton CRP, it's easy to use and also has very much benefits.

#6 2022-12-27 21:57:29

KAMSI_UG

Lanistergame2;2158 wrote:

Thank you very much for the tutorial it was helpful although I still would always prefer to use Crypton Exchange on all by dealings on Crypton CRP, it's easy to use and also has very much benefits.

Well I also prefer Crypton Exchange in buying, selling or trading CRP Crypton but truth be told we can still try out other exchanges and if there is another nice exchange that has listed CRP Crypton that would be LBank exchange.

#7 2022-12-28 18:35:01

Lanistergame2

So why would anyone that can actually enjoy the decentralized Crypton Exchange that doesn't have a third party interference and then go onto another exchange no matter how it's good. Personally to me k prefer Crypton Exchange.

#8 2022-12-29 22:09:43

crpuusd

KAMSI_UG;2233 wrote:

Well I also prefer Crypton Exchange in buying, selling or trading CRP Crypton but truth be told we can still try out other exchanges and if there is another nice exchange that has listed CRP Crypton that would be LBank exchange.

Yes, we need to try out other exchanges where CRP coin is listed so the coin could also maintain good liquidity but if we are to judge by service, liberation, no limit, etc. Crypton coin will always be the people's choice.

#9 2022-12-30 19:51:32

Kelechi

crpuusd;2346 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2233 wrote:

Yes, we need to try out other exchanges where CRP coin is listed so the coin could also maintain good liquidity but if we are to judge by service, liberation, no limit, etc. Crypton coin will always be the people's choice.

Even if we need to try out other exchange where CRP Crypton is listed but the fact remaining we would be more attracted to the exchange that serves us well and if I can speak for myself that exchange is CRP Crypton.

#10 2022-12-30 20:51:17

Comrade

crpuusd;2346 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2233 wrote:

When I first read about the services provided by the Crypton Exchange being breathtaking I thought it was hype until I make use of the exchange and I am happy that the Utopia team create a cutting-edge anonymous exchange.

#11 2022-12-31 20:01:23

Detroit

I read another post by someone here who claimed they are having withdrawal prolems in Latoken exchange, according to the person, they tried making a withdrawal of CRP through Latoken exchange and it has been pending ever since then and the support system keep saying the same thing. Maybe until that issue is resolved people should stick to crypton exchange to buy and sell crp.

#12 2023-01-01 19:42:11

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;2434 wrote:

I read another post by someone here who claimed they are having withdrawal prolems in Latoken exchange, according to the person, they tried making a withdrawal of CRP through Latoken exchange and it has been pending ever since then and the support system keep saying the same thing. Maybe until that issue is resolved people should stick to crypton exchange to buy and sell crp.

Well I think it’s not just peculiar to that person because I have seen another person who is also experiencing withdrawal issues on Latoken exchange. Personally it’s my last place to exchange CRP Crypton.

#13 2023-01-12 21:48:35

JONSNOWING

Does any one still need this tutorial video again? We have seen so much complain about this so called latoken exchange, although I have not used it before but it would be advised to stop using it immediately.

#14 2023-01-13 21:34:18

thrive

JONSNOWING;2917 wrote:

Does any one still need this tutorial video again? We have seen so much complain about this so called latoken exchange, although I have not used it before but it would be advised to stop using it immediately.

I think we still need to make an announcement and also talk about the thing happening with LaToken as per Crypton coin if we want to prevent the further victim of the situation because you'll be surprised what naiveness and greed will make some crypto investors do.

#15 2023-01-14 16:18:59

joanna

thrive;3041 wrote:
JONSNOWING;2917 wrote:

I think we still need to make an announcement and also talk about the thing happening with LaToken as per Crypton coin if we want to prevent the further victim of the situation because you'll be surprised what naiveness and greed will make some crypto investors do.

The best way to inform Crypton coin investor and holder about bad activities of the LaToken cryptocurrency exchange is by posting on Utopia application channel, groups or local since the conversation is ongoing here as this will reach out to many more people than we just talking about it here. It may take longer for our post to get noticed, but if you keep posting then eventually someone will see our message and share it with others which could potentially save lives by spreading information quickly before things get worse.

#16 2023-01-15 14:15:17

Detroit

joanna;3069 wrote:
thrive;3041 wrote:
JONSNOWING;2917 wrote:

The best way to inform Crypton coin investor and holder about bad activities of the LaToken cryptocurrency exchange is by posting on Utopia application channel, groups or local since the conversation is ongoing here as this will reach out to many more people than we just talking about it here. It may take longer for our post to get noticed, but if you keep posting then eventually someone will see our message and share it with others which could potentially save lives by spreading information quickly before things get worse.

That's a good idea.  But how long do you think this information can get to everyone?
I don't know if they have already,  but they're supposed to have an official Twitter account so that they can reach as much audience as possible. It is not everyone that understands the forum like you and me. It is a bit complex.

#17 2023-01-15 21:39:09

thrive

joanna;3069 wrote:
thrive;3041 wrote:
JONSNOWING;2917 wrote:

Hmm. Word of wise.
It looks like you're well experience with this type of announcement. What platform do you think will be good to fast and maximum results so we can focus on there to target newbies that could be the next victim?

#18 2023-01-16 12:01:10

Detroit

thrive;3231 wrote:

Hmm. Word of wise.
It looks like you're well experience with this type of announcement. What platform do you think will be good to fast and maximum results so we can focus on there to target newbies that could be the next victim?

I think the best place will be here and also the question and help section.
This will help eliminate some unwanted factors.
Newbies are always victims of such things.

#19 2023-01-16 15:31:32

full

Detroit;3291 wrote:
thrive;3231 wrote:

Hmm. Word of wise.

That's correct the question and the help channel on the Utopia p2p application client seems to be the place where the user gets some help on the Utopia app but it will be nice if the announcement can also be made on the Chat lobby since there's a message that always advises new user to join the channel upon creating an account on Utopia p2p application client.

#20 2023-01-16 16:35:59

joanna

Detroit;3172 wrote:
joanna;3069 wrote:
thrive;3041 wrote:

That's a good idea.  But how long do you think this information can get to everyone?
I don't know if they have already,  but they're supposed to have an official Twitter account so that they can reach as much audience as possible. It is not everyone that understands the forum like you and me. It is a bit complex.

Utopia p2p has an official Twitter account which is https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P but I don't think it's the best venue to make the announcement if it is not done by the team dev themselves.
For how long it will take for people to get the information, I don't know.

thrive;3231 wrote:
joanna;3069 wrote:
thrive;3041 wrote:

Hmm. Word of wise.

I believe the best platform to make the announcement will be the Utopia application client and telegram.

#21 2023-01-17 23:24:49

thrive

Detroit;3291 wrote:
thrive;3231 wrote:

Hmm. Word of wise.
It looks like you're well experience with this type of announcement. What platform do you think will be good to fast and maximum results so we can focus on there to target newbies that could be the next victim?

You make a valid point, but have you compared the volume of visitors and active users on this site to those on the social media pages for the Utopia P2P?

joanna;3318 wrote:
thrive;3231 wrote:
joanna;3069 wrote:

Hmm. Word of wise.
It looks like you're well experience with this type of announcement. What platform do you think will be good to fast and maximum results so we can focus on there to target newbies that could be the next victim?

I believe the best platform to make the announcement will be the Utopia application client and telegram.

Ok. I will do my part in making a post of the exchange once in awhile.

#22 2023-01-18 20:20:09

joanna

thrive;3446 wrote:
joanna;3318 wrote:
thrive;3231 wrote:

Hmm. Word of wise.

Additionally, if you are a member of a local channel on the Utopia application, you can start there since that is the best way to reach the people who need information the most.

#23 2023-01-19 13:57:09

thrive

joanna;3510 wrote:
thrive;3446 wrote:
joanna;3318 wrote:

Additionally, if you are a member of a local channel on the Utopia application, you can start there since that is the best way to reach the people who need information the most.

Hmm, that's a valid point because the local channel is the best venue to pass the information on to the Utopia application client unfortunately there's no local channel for my region on the application client. I may try to use Google Translate to pass on the information.

#24 2023-01-19 14:04:11

Detroit

thrive;3566 wrote:

Hmm, that's a valid point because the local channel is the best venue to pass the information on to the Utopia application client unfortunately there's no local channel for my region on the application client. I may try to use Google Translate to pass on the information.

Using Google Translate might not be the best option.
Google Translate doesn't translate languages correctly.
With that, you can pass the wrong information to the next person which will cause some drama.

#25 2023-01-20 19:16:17

Dozie

Why is utopia application client and telegram the best platform to make an announcement

Board footer