uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-30 14:28:12

KAMSI_UG

The forum special board

I am open to corrections so correct me if I am wrong but I have not seen any board that is meant for discussions about the forum.

I think uTalk needs such board where we can address things about the forum and also for moderators and admins to share information and also drop new announcements. What do you guys think.

#2 2022-12-30 14:31:41

Lanistergame2

Re: The forum special board

This is a very great suggestion mate, I don't know why it has skipped me to notice it, this forum needs such board and also rules and regulations about the forum can be pinned and also it would guide newbies .

#3 2022-12-30 17:43:14

CrytoCynthia

I also support this idea too. We shouldn’t just keep talking About this of the forum on every board there is, it would not be organized, so if this board is created we know every issues or suggestions we have can be directed to that board.

#4 2022-12-30 20:01:14

Vastextension

KAMSI_UG;2364 wrote:

I am open to corrections so correct me if I am wrong but I have not seen any board that is meant for discussions about the forum.

I think uTalk needs such board where we can address things about the forum and also for moderators and admins to share information and also drop new announcements. What do you guys think.

If i understand what you're trying to say you're talking about board that will meant for the advancement and suggestion of this forum? If yes, I dont think there one.

#5 2023-01-01 18:03:10

Detroit

I have noticed quite a lot of suggestions have been made that would surely make this forum a better place and boost our traffic, but one thing i’ve noticed is that no moderator or admin usually reacts to these suggestions, could it be that they are not open to make any changes to the forum for now, or they are doing things behind the scenes and very soon we would see some implementations and developments.

#6 2023-01-01 18:34:30

CrytoCynthia

Detroit;2452 wrote:

I have noticed quite a lot of suggestions have been made that would surely make this forum a better place and boost our traffic, but one thing i’ve noticed is that no moderator or admin usually reacts to these suggestions, could it be that they are not open to make any changes to the forum for now, or they are doing things behind the scenes and very soon we would see some implementations and developments.

I also noticed that too, but still they not reacting to it doesn’t mean they aren’t seeing it, they would be taking note and want to see how the community now is reacting to the suggestion, personally since I want it to be community oriented I would also do the same if I were in their shoes.

#7 2023-01-01 18:55:50

Kelechi

There is no forum that got a board, group or even suggestions implemented immediately the suggestion was made I believe the team has to sit over it and discuss it amongst themselves before taking action.

#8 2023-01-06 19:49:20

JONSNOWING

When you mean special board do you mean uTalk forum discussion board? If so I actually support that idea. The forum need such and it can be like a go to place for everyone who need more insight about the forum or any new development.

#9 2023-01-09 18:04:54

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;2527 wrote:

When you mean special board do you mean uTalk forum discussion board? If so I actually support that idea. The forum need such and it can be like a go to place for everyone who need more insight about the forum or any new development.

How about making one of the general discussion board a forum special board, there are two discussion board and I don't know the reason for such

#10 2023-01-09 19:23:55

Camavinga

KingCRP;2658 wrote:

How about making one of the general discussion board a forum special board, there are two discussion board and I don't know the reason for such

The reason why there are two general discussion boards is because one is a general discussion board for utopia p2p ecosystem and the other one is a general discussion board for utopia economics, they are both somehow different even if they bear the same name, so i don’t think one of them can be converted for the discussions about the forum generally.

#11 2023-01-10 21:46:33

KAMSI_UG

Ok since we are not taking a good and bold step I believe new and old members can use this thread to ask questions and seek knowledge about the forum and they can receive answers from advanced members

#12 2023-01-10 22:03:51

JONSNOWING

Well I think we can start a service board thread , also we can start a sport board thread but honestly it would be very difficult for is to just start a special board thread just like that concerning the forum.

#13 2023-01-10 22:06:00

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;2763 wrote:

Well I think we can start a service board thread , also we can start a sport board thread but honestly it would be very difficult for is to just start a special board thread just like that concerning the forum.

Well mate in that case what do you suggest we do, I believe with time that new member would start to join the group and it’s only natural that the seek for a place to request for guidance.

#14 2023-01-11 17:55:02

Camavinga

JONSNOWING;2763 wrote:

I believe it will easier for us to start a sports thread than a special board thread, i feel a sports thread will be open for us to discuss about sport freely, but a special board should be opened by the forum moderator because in there we will be discussing about the forum, and if we open it ourselves we might not be sure if the forum admin wants something like that, so for now we can discuss sport on the other thread that requested it, while we leave a special board to be created by the admin.

#15 2023-01-11 18:01:23

Detroit

Camavinga;2789 wrote:
JONSNOWING;2763 wrote:

I believe it will easier for us to start a sports thread than a special board thread, i feel a sports thread will be open for us to discuss about sport freely, but a special board should be opened by the forum moderator because in there we will be discussing about the forum, and if we open it ourselves we might not be sure if the forum admin wants something like that, so for now we can discuss sport on the other thread that requested it, while we leave a special board to be created by the admin.

I agree with you. Starting a board for sport will be very difficult considering the workload that comes with it. 
But I believe it's still possible.

#16 2023-01-11 18:17:31

Camavinga

Detroit;2792 wrote:

I agree with you. Starting a board for sport will be very difficult considering the workload that comes with it. 
But I believe it's still possible.

Anything is possible with the right dedication and effort, we have already started discussing sports in an unofficial thread in this channels and group section, it would make sense if anyone who wants to discuss sport posts about sports in that thread. But as for a special board, i would suggest we wait for a reply from one of the moderators.

#17 2023-01-13 16:27:21

KingCRP

Guys the forum is fast taking shape and this gives me great joy . I see lots of reasonable contributions from people. It’s just a matter of time before we get a full forum board.

#18 2023-01-13 18:59:05

Camavinga

KingCRP;2976 wrote:

Guys the forum is fast taking shape and this gives me great joy . I see lots of reasonable contributions from people. It’s just a matter of time before we get a full forum board.

I thought i was the only one who noticed this, the traffic in here is growing, and members are not only posting, they are actively contributing to the discussions that are ongoing, helping each other out and making good suggestions, i really hope it continues because i love this forum.

I think this is the right time for uTalk admins to do more and try to keep the traffic coming, maybe introduce new stuffs that will make people come here and keep them here too.

#19 2023-01-14 19:35:35

KingCRP

It’s now time admins try to get more involved in some conversations that’s going on here on the forum . We are now fast developing and I think the admin involvement in discussion would be amazing.

#20 2023-01-14 20:42:38

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;3103 wrote:

It’s now time admins try to get more involved in some conversations that’s going on here on the forum . We are now fast developing and I think the admin involvement in discussion would be amazing.

The admin are to moderate and implement things, but the real pillers of any forum is actually the users of the forum and that's us, we have our own part to play for it's growth.

#21 2023-01-14 21:03:15

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;3114 wrote:
KingCRP;3103 wrote:

The admin are to moderate and implement things, but the real pillers of any forum is actually the users of the forum and that's us, we have our own part to play for it's growth.

The admin and the users of the forum works hand in hand to build a fast rising community here. Go a thing we have well meaning users here on the forum if not you would probably understand the reason for an admin.

#22 2023-01-15 13:48:03

Camavinga

KingCRP;3103 wrote:

I think so too, i have hardly seen a moderator drop a comment or correct a misconception, it would be great if they can come in and comment once in a while, it would help the forum members to know that the moderators are actually seeing their suggestions and would probably do something about them in the future. The forum is on the right part, with a little more effort we would get the desired numbers or traffic.

#23 2023-01-15 13:55:40

Detroit

Camavinga;3166 wrote:
KingCRP;3103 wrote:

I think so too, i have hardly seen a moderator drop a comment or correct a misconception, it would be great if they can come in and comment once in a while, it would help the forum members to know that the moderators are actually seeing their suggestions and would probably do something about them in the future. The forum is on the right part, with a little more effort we would get the desired numbers or traffic.

I agree with your opinion on this.
They need to come around and say something at least that will give us the vibe that we're been heard and listened to. There are some adjustments here and there. As you said with a few touches we will get the desired results.

#24 2023-01-15 17:09:40

KingCRP

Well guys let’s just continue in the manner everyone is going, everything takes time. The forum is presently at the building phase and hopefully everything would materialize soon

#25 2023-01-16 11:26:47

KAMSI_UG

Guys we have seen the 500 crp Crypton giveaway Utopia p2p did during the World Cup, that was awesome if this could probably happen again or something close to it, then we may see more members coming in.

Board footer