uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-01 17:54:13

Detroit

Re: channel for writers

I love to read, and to write too; generally i love Literature. I don’t know what the success of your channel is like right now, but to be honest if it is still on and growing, then i would love to contribute in any way possible, i can write, analyse and also proofread works of art. I know for now the dearth of traffic would be a huge hinderance to most suggestions and proposed projects, but we would get past this sooner rather than later.

#27 2023-01-01 20:32:00

Kelechi

Well for everyone that wants to learn English the new year offers you a good opportunity to explore and make plans to read at least one book a day, and maybe two. Let's keep the discussion on the forum cryptocurrency inclined

#28 2023-01-06 19:52:17

JONSNOWING

If there would be a channel for writers, what would be the the prerequisites for anyone to be considered a writer and also what are the main topic for writing, really all this should be considered to avoid much spamming.

#29 2023-01-16 12:26:33

KingCRP

There is no need for any channel for writers for real it is not actually necessary, we can have a board for local language and if you want to learn you can follow those boards up.

#30 2023-01-17 04:33:02

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;3297 wrote:

There is no need for any channel for writers for real it is not actually necessary, we can have a board for local language and if you want to learn you can follow those boards up.

Well I can say that there is no present need for it at the moment but after we must have had more pressing board then the writers board can maybe be added.

#31 2023-01-17 11:31:01

Camavinga

KingCRP;3297 wrote:

The original poster meant to start a channel for people interested in literature, i don’t see anything wrong in it, i really like literature and it helps me ease stress, the channel can be a sort of meeting point for people in utopia who love to write. It is different from a local section, which we do not even have yet; starting these sort of unrelated channels can help with utopia traffic.

#32 2023-01-17 21:42:13

JONSNOWING

Why would anyone be interested in literature and leave out literature groups of forum and come to uTalk that is based on Cryptocurrency, I see no explanation for that.

#33 2023-01-18 19:10:08

Camavinga

JONSNOWING;3432 wrote:

Why would anyone be interested in literature and leave out literature groups of forum and come to uTalk that is based on Cryptocurrency, I see no explanation for that.

Well i understand what you are saying, but there is what is called off topic, something like this can be called that, yes the reason why we are here is utopia and its ecosystem, but it doesn’t stop us from discussing about other unrelated real life issues. And by the way it is a channel hosted by a utalk member and not in the utalk forum, so i don’t think there is anything wrong with it.

#34 2023-01-18 19:43:51

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;3432 wrote:

Well I think the same way too mate, this is a Cryptocurrency related forum and not some online teaching class so I don’t see how a writers channel would work

#35 2023-01-18 21:01:00

joanna

JONSNOWING;3432 wrote:

I guess the idea was to make literature available to people as much as possible since the internet is the venue people spend most of their time in this 21 century.  big_smile
I am sure the channel won't have many users.

#36 2023-01-19 17:26:40

Camavinga

joanna;3521 wrote:

I am sure the channel won't have many users.

I guess so too, not so many people are interested in literature or writing these days, there are so many othee things that people are much more interested in, but if this channel ever became popular i would be so interested in it, writing and reading are my hobbies, though there are other platforms i exercise this, but i will still be more than happy to help grow a channel on utopia.

#37 2023-01-27 19:16:04

CrytoCynthia

Great idea but it’s like a good idea in the wrong board, if anyone wants to learn more about English the can do that on YouTube or read books.

#38 2023-01-29 21:07:28

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;3873 wrote:

Great idea but it’s like a good idea in the wrong board, if anyone wants to learn more about English the can do that on YouTube or read books.

English is practically used every where in this forum and also there are applications for keyboards that can help correct so typo errors for anyone, although it doesn’t teach English it is helpful.

#39 2023-01-29 21:16:57

PEACEMAKER

KingCRP;4134 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3873 wrote:

English is practically used every where in this forum and also there are applications for keyboards that can help correct so typo errors for anyone, although it doesn’t teach English it is helpful.

Well rather than a writers board I would say we would be better off having some board That are based on local languages especially the more frequently used language.

Last edited by PEACEMAKER (2023-01-29 21:17:34)

#40 2023-01-30 20:23:01

Detroit

PEACEMAKER;4140 wrote:
KingCRP;4134 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3873 wrote:

Well rather than a writers board I would say we would be better off having some board That are based on local languages especially the more frequently used language.

I believe there is a thread on this forum that talks about the local board language.  We've talked about it. I hope the developers need to add such a feature to improve services.

#41 2023-01-30 21:06:47

JONSNOWING

Detroit;4214 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;4140 wrote:
KingCRP;4134 wrote:

I believe there is a thread on this forum that talks about the local board language.  We've talked about it. I hope the developers need to add such a feature to improve services.

Yea there is a thread about local board but for now that hasn't yet been made, but how much priority do you put in us having a local board? Well I don't actually put much priority in that I rather have some other board than that.

#42 2023-02-01 18:54:46

CrytoCynthia

I bumped into something that would help anyone that truely wants to learn and understand English but I don’t know if it would be allowed to post it here. Regardless the writers board would be completely not necessary.

#43 2023-02-01 19:21:58

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;4301 wrote:

I bumped into something that would help anyone that truely wants to learn and understand English but I don’t know if it would be allowed to post it here. Regardless the writers board would be completely not necessary.

Well if the thing you talking about isn't misleading and a scam then I think there is actually no problem for you to post it, and I have to support you on the fact that the writers board is not actually important.

#44 2023-02-02 20:12:13

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;4307 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4301 wrote:

Well if the thing you talking about isn't misleading and a scam then I think there is actually no problem for you to post it, and I have to support you on the fact that the writers board is not actually important.

Well probably the OP has some important ideas about her he has imagined the writers board to be expect that I have not need to want a writers board here many of us here already write in English.

#45 2023-02-02 20:21:43

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;4415 wrote:
Kelechi;4307 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4301 wrote:

Well probably the OP has some important ideas about her he has imagined the writers board to be expect that I have not need to want a writers board here many of us here already write in English.

Probably it won’t be best if the board was about writers board it could be a child board under the local board and it would be relating to learning English and not just outright writers board.

#46 2023-02-03 19:21:29

Camavinga

CrytoCynthia;4301 wrote:

The original poster in this thread was not requesting for a board for writers on the uTalk forum, they only wanted to create a channel for writers, a channel can be created by anyone. I am in support of the writers channel and i feel anyone who loves writing should be interested in it. If you have materials that can help one build up a writers channel, then post it here.

#47 2023-02-03 20:18:46

full

KAMSI_UG;4418 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4415 wrote:
Kelechi;4307 wrote:

Probably it won’t be best if the board was about writers board it could be a child board under the local board and it would be relating to learning English and not just outright writers board.

I don't really understand what you guys are trying to insulate when you're talking about English learning because the original poster of this topic statement was creating a channel for writers on the topic of modern literature.

#48 2023-02-03 20:40:42

joanna

Camavinga;4537 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4301 wrote:

The original poster in this thread was not requesting for a board for writers on the uTalk forum, they only wanted to create a channel for writers, a channel can be created by anyone. I am in support of the writers channel and i feel anyone who loves writing should be interested in it. If you have materials that can help one build up a writers channel, then post it here.

No, he was talking about the channel he created on the Utopia application client for modern literature and he was looking for people with a like mind that will join the channel and also make contributions.

#49 2023-02-03 20:44:10

level

CrytoCynthia;4415 wrote:
Kelechi;4307 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4301 wrote:

According to what I read on the original poster page, the OP already has the idea he put together for the writer's channel but he's seeking the community idea and contribution to make the channel get the needed traffic.

#50 2023-02-03 20:54:16

Detroit

level;4559 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4415 wrote:
Kelechi;4307 wrote:

According to what I read on the original poster page, the OP already has the idea he put together for the writer's channel but he's seeking the community idea and contribution to make the channel get the needed traffic.

Yeah,  I noticed the same thing. But it happened that the writer but I think the writer is no longer interested in this matter. The writer seems to have moved on from this subject.

Board footer