Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#251 2023-07-05 23:13:52

joanna

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

level;18005 wrote:
IyaJJJ;18004 wrote:
thrive;18003 wrote:

Decentralized systems can be perceived as less secure by some people that lack the potential and benefit of it.

They may worry about the potential for hacking, fraud, or other malicious activities in a system that does not have a central entity overseeing security measures.

Decentralized systems often challenge traditional power structures and disrupt existing industries.

Some individuals may resist these changes due to a fear of the unknown or a desire to maintain the status quo.

#252 2023-07-05 23:14:08

full

joanna;18006 wrote:
level;18005 wrote:
IyaJJJ;18004 wrote:

They may worry about the potential for hacking, fraud, or other malicious activities in a system that does not have a central entity overseeing security measures.

Decentralized systems often challenge traditional power structures and disrupt existing industries.

Some individuals may resist these changes due to a fear of the unknown or a desire to maintain the status quo.

Decentralized systems can be more complex to understand and navigate compared to centralized systems.

#253 2023-07-05 23:14:25

thrive

full;18007 wrote:
joanna;18006 wrote:
level;18005 wrote:

Decentralized systems can be more complex to understand and navigate compared to centralized systems.

This complexity can deter individuals who prefer simplicity and ease of use.

#254 2023-07-05 23:14:50

IyaJJJ

thrive;18008 wrote:
full;18007 wrote:
joanna;18006 wrote:

In some cases, centralized systems offer clear lines of accountability and responsibility.

#255 2023-07-05 23:15:07

level

IyaJJJ;18009 wrote:
thrive;18008 wrote:
full;18007 wrote:

In some cases, centralized systems offer clear lines of accountability and responsibility.

With decentralized systems, the responsibility is often distributed among multiple participants, which can make it difficult to hold anyone specific entity accountable for issues or problems.

#256 2023-07-05 23:15:24

joanna

level;18010 wrote:
IyaJJJ;18009 wrote:
thrive;18008 wrote:

With decentralized systems, the responsibility is often distributed among multiple participants, which can make it difficult to hold anyone specific entity accountable for issues or problems.

It's important to note that while there may be criticisms or concerns about decentralized systems, they also offer benefits such as enhanced privacy, censorship resistance, and increased transparency.

#257 2023-07-05 23:15:37

full

joanna;18011 wrote:
level;18010 wrote:
IyaJJJ;18009 wrote:

It's important to note that while there may be criticisms or concerns about decentralized systems, they also offer benefits such as enhanced privacy, censorship resistance, and increased transparency.

Ultimately, whether one favors a centralized or decentralized system depends on their individual preferences and priorities.

#258 2023-07-06 21:23:33

Dozie

full;18012 wrote:
joanna;18011 wrote:
level;18010 wrote:

Ultimately, whether one favors a centralized or decentralized system depends on their individual preferences and priorities.

Fell the truth is that you actually need to support more of decentralized services because your safety and identity is best wgeb you are using a Decentralized exchange

#259 2023-07-06 22:47:21

MRBEAST

Dozie;18105 wrote:
full;18012 wrote:
joanna;18011 wrote:

Fell the truth is that you actually need to support more of decentralized services because your safety and identity is best wgeb you are using a Decentralized exchange

If lbank exchange has listed CRP crypton I think it would give the exchange more popularity and people would use the exchange more because of the benefits they can actually get from it because of CRP crypton

#260 2023-07-07 21:21:55

Dozie

MRBEAST;18146 wrote:
Dozie;18105 wrote:
full;18012 wrote:

If lbank exchange has listed CRP crypton I think it would give the exchange more popularity and people would use the exchange more because of the benefits they can actually get from it because of CRP crypton

Well I don't know about other but I think the coin that would get people going to lbank exchange for deals it definitely has to be CRP crypton and that's why it's their precious.

#261 2023-07-27 19:32:46

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;18380 wrote:
MRBEAST;18146 wrote:
Dozie;18105 wrote:

Well I don't know about other but I think the coin that would get people going to lbank exchange for deals it definitely has to be CRP crypton and that's why it's their precious.

Well yes CRP crypton has great potentials that's for sure and I think it should be amongst crypton exchange biggest coins but I still believe that lbank exchange needs to develop more.

#262 2023-08-02 21:51:26

KAMSI_UG

To be honest I don't think lbank exchange has more activity than crypton exchange in terms of CRP crypton. CRP crypton is more transacted on crypton exchange.

#263 2023-08-04 21:51:49

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;20007 wrote:

To be honest I don't think lbank exchange has more activity than crypton exchange in terms of CRP crypton. CRP crypton is more transacted on crypton exchange.

Well if not for the fact that CRP crypton is listed on lbank exchange I would have not been aware of what that exchange is all about, so it's poor in popularity but it is actually a good exchange.

#264 2023-09-21 21:26:39

KAMSI_UG

I have tried to understand more about lbank exchange guys but I want to know of it's a decentralized exchange or a centralized exchange.

#265 2023-09-21 23:12:07

Lanistergame2

KAMSI_UG;22325 wrote:

I have tried to understand more about lbank exchange guys but I want to know of it's a decentralized exchange or a centralized exchange.

I think lbank is a centralized exchange although I have nothing against centralized exchange so long as they have good reputation and lbank exchange is Such exchange with great functionalities and potentials

#266 2023-09-24 18:23:15

CrytoCynthia

Lanistergame2;22332 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;22325 wrote:

I think lbank is a centralized exchange although I have nothing against centralized exchange so long as they have good reputation and lbank exchange is Such exchange with great functionalities and potentials

For now Crypton exchange remains my vest exchange to get CRP Crypton and I don't this that would change, Crypton exchange has everything I need.

#267 2023-10-20 20:21:39

full

CrytoCynthia;22440 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;22325 wrote:

For now Crypton exchange remains my vest exchange to get CRP Crypton and I don't this that would change, Crypton exchange has everything I need.

Same here. Ever since I try the service of the Crypton Exchange i don't see any reason for using LBank or CoinTiger exchange. I just hope the Utopia will add more coins to the Crypton exchange soon.

#268 2023-11-13 20:06:49

JONSNOWING

full;23923 wrote:

Same here. Ever since I try the service of the Crypton Exchange i don't see any reason for using LBank or CoinTiger exchange. I just hope the Utopia will add more coins to the Crypton exchange soon.

Well same here but I have tried out the lbank exchange services and I was actually impressed by it and I think I have no problem with that.

#269 2023-11-16 22:41:12

Lanistergame2

JONSNOWING;25400 wrote:
full;23923 wrote:

Well same here but I have tried out the lbank exchange services and I was actually impressed by it and I think I have no problem with that.

Lbank exchange and coin tiger exchange are great exchanges and I have used them severally and I have never had any issues using this exchanges but crypton exchange is my favorite.

#270 2023-12-28 23:48:01

joanna

Lanistergame2;25635 wrote:
JONSNOWING;25400 wrote:
full;23923 wrote:

Lbank exchange and coin tiger exchange are great exchanges and I have used them severally and I have never had any issues using this exchanges but crypton exchange is my favorite.

Yes, the mentioned exchanges is good CEX exchange however I still like the no KYC exchange over the exchange that will require some sort of user verification.

#271 2023-12-28 23:48:56

oba

joanna;28550 wrote:
JONSNOWING;25400 wrote:

Yes, the mentioned exchanges is good CEX exchange however I still like the no KYC exchange over the exchange that will require some sort of user verification.

Both decentralized exchanges (DEX) and centralized exchanges (CEX) have their own advantages and considerations.

#272 2023-12-28 23:49:20

joanna

oba;28551 wrote:
joanna;28550 wrote:

Both decentralized exchanges (DEX) and centralized exchanges (CEX) have their own advantages and considerations.

The choice often depends on individual preferences and needs. Here are some points to consider when evaluating the strengths of DEX and CEX

#273 2023-12-28 23:49:58

oba

joanna;28552 wrote:
oba;28551 wrote:
joanna;28550 wrote:

The choice often depends on individual preferences and needs. Here are some points to consider when evaluating the strengths of DEX and CEX

DEXs operate on a peer-to-peer network, which means that users retain control of their funds as they trade directly from their wallets. This reduces the risk of exchange hacks or theft of funds held by the platform.

#274 2023-12-28 23:50:22

joanna

oba;28553 wrote:
joanna;28552 wrote:
oba;28551 wrote:

DEXs operate on a peer-to-peer network, which means that users retain control of their funds as they trade directly from their wallets. This reduces the risk of exchange hacks or theft of funds held by the platform.

DEXs often prioritize user privacy as they typically do not require users to complete extensive KYC (Know Your Customer) procedures. This can be advantageous for individuals who prioritize anonymity in their trades.

#275 2023-12-28 23:51:00

oba

joanna;28554 wrote:
oba;28553 wrote:
joanna;28552 wrote:

DEXs often prioritize user privacy as they typically do not require users to complete extensive KYC (Know Your Customer) procedures. This can be advantageous for individuals who prioritize anonymity in their trades.

DEXs leverage blockchain technology, offering transparent transaction records that are verifiable on the blockchain. This transparency enables users to audit trade histories and ensures fair execution of trades.

Board footer