uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-07 14:15:10

thrive

Re: P2P Marketplace (in light of recent EU regulations)

JONSNOWING;2541 wrote:

The p2p market seem to be the most sort after market because of the regulation faced from using Centralized exchange. I think the best and most secured option in the p2p market is Utopia p2p.

You're not wrong and what thrill me about the Utopia p2p project is that the project was created out of love for liberation and privacy. In the world where the government restriction and control many a p2p decentralized project that will serve as protection of all human rights, including the freedom of expression and the right to privacy in communications is what is needed

#27 2023-01-07 22:03:30

Camavinga

Re: P2P Marketplace (in light of recent EU regulations)

JONSNOWING;2541 wrote:

The p2p market seem to be the most sort after market because of the regulation faced from using Centralized exchange. I think the best and most secured option in the p2p market is Utopia p2p.

Utopia is great, though there are other p2p and decentralized markets and sometimes it comes down to the choice of the user, but i must admit that utopia is a great ecosystem. Centralized services have been responsible for so many loss of data and funds, it is hightime people switch to decentralized ecosystems like utopia.

Last edited by Camavinga (2023-01-07 22:04:10)

Board footer