uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-04 22:04:44

thrive

Re: how to mine CRP

CrytoCynthia;2466 wrote:

Greetings everyone, and happy new year. I have so much plans for the new year and part of my plans is to be able to mine CRP but I don’t have so much idea about how it works I would need someone to explain it to me.

There's a link provided above that I believe will help you, there's also some Youtube video guide, and also there's a channel on the Utopia app client that's created for this purpose if you make use of all this you'll can the needed idea to start your CRP coin mining.

#27 2023-01-06 16:52:31

full

I look into the link and also search "Utopia p2p" on Youtube and I found some interesting videos but I don't know if this Youtube channel is the Utopia p2p official channel
https://www.youtube.com/c/UtopiaCommunity/videos

#28 2023-01-07 21:28:51

thrive

full;2504 wrote:

I look into the link and also search "Utopia p2p" on Youtube and I found some interesting videos but I don't know if this Youtube channel is the Utopia p2p official channel

According to what I read on Utopia p2p telegram after I ask question about this Youtube channel, is operate by the Utopia team but it is not categorize as the project official Youtube channel.

#29 2023-01-07 22:32:00

Camavinga

full;2504 wrote:

I don’t think think utopia officially own a youtube channel, this could be run by devs or people who are collectively interested in utopia, but it isn’t something that is official, and if something is unofficial you have to be careful how you interact with it.

#30 2023-03-11 18:53:18

Cat

Is mining profitable?

#31 2023-03-13 23:12:40

joanna

Cat;5320 wrote:

Is mining profitable?

There are a lot of things about how profitable cryptocurrency mining will be.
1 Having a good updated mining equipment
2 Cheap Electricity and that's why miners like to live in areas where the electric bill is not much.
Two or more miners may mine the same coin while one may find it profitable and the others not.

#32 2023-03-13 23:21:15

thrive

Cat;5320 wrote:

Is mining profitable?

If you're talking about Crypton coin mining. Only the current miners of the coin can tell if it is profitable or not but there's nothing bad in mining CRP judging by it potential and what a single CRP coin will turn into in the future.

#33 2023-03-15 08:01:31

Camavinga

Cat;5320 wrote:

Is mining profitable?

There are different types of mining, since we are in a uTalk forum i guess you are talking about CRP mining, i am not yet a miner, but i know a thing or two about CRP mining. Profitability depends on the cost of your electricity to continuously run the UAM mining bot and regularly update it. You also have to check the cost of your internet connection and how strong it is, to see if you can actively compete with other miners. What matters in CRP mining is your connectivity, and you can also find out how to earn POS rewards, because it is possible.

#34 2023-05-06 17:45:20

Detroit

Camavinga;5538 wrote:
Cat;5320 wrote:

Is mining profitable?

There are different types of mining, since we are in a uTalk forum i guess you are talking about CRP mining, i am not yet a miner, but i know a thing or two about CRP mining. Profitability depends on the cost of your electricity to continuously run the UAM mining bot and regularly update it. You also have to check the cost of your internet connection and how strong it is, to see if you can actively compete with other miners. What matters in CRP mining is your connectivity, and you can also find out how to earn POS rewards, because it is possible.

Yeah,  you are absolutely correct mate. But I think the cost of electricity is strongly dependent on the geographical area. For instance, in the UK electricity is cheaper when compared to the US.

#35 2023-05-19 21:27:26

Comrade

Is better to take mining as part of your experience the fundamentals ratio of CRP will surprise you if you don't start at early stage... As we can actually see how currency rate is falling and crypto still in the balance ready to launch

#36 2023-05-20 20:06:03

oba

Detroit;7852 wrote:
Camavinga;5538 wrote:
Cat;5320 wrote:

Is mining profitable?

Yeah,  you are absolutely correct mate. But I think the cost of electricity is strongly dependent on the geographical area. For instance, in the UK electricity is cheaper when compared to the US.

The geographical location is what determines the level of cost of electricity. I don't know how cheap electricity was in the UK but I believe Africa still has the best electricity price.

#37 2023-05-20 20:06:37

IyaJJJ

oba;9377 wrote:
Detroit;7852 wrote:
Camavinga;5538 wrote:

The geographical location is what determines the level of cost of electricity. I don't know how cheap electricity was in the UK but I believe Africa still has the best electricity price.

Yes, have the best electricity price but Africa appears to lack the needed equipment in terms of stable electricity and the needed mining equipment.

#38 2023-05-20 22:16:56

PEACEMAKER

I under that mining CRP is very much easier than bitcoin mining but Still how can I learn to mine CRP Crypton.

#39 2023-05-20 23:26:35

Lanistergame2

Mining crypton coins is very hard,  it takes a lot of endurance and a lot of work. We need to understand the intricacies of mining in general.

#40 2023-05-20 23:50:34

joanna

IyaJJJ;9378 wrote:
oba;9377 wrote:
Detroit;7852 wrote:

Yes, have the best electricity price but Africa appears to lack the needed equipment in terms of stable electricity and the needed mining equipment.

I guess this is the reason CZ Binance sees Africa as the future place of cryptocurrency and he's pumping some funds into developing his exchange there.

#41 2023-05-20 23:50:58

thrive

joanna;9468 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9378 wrote:
oba;9377 wrote:

I guess this is the reason CZ Binance sees Africa as the future place of cryptocurrency and he's pumping some funds into developing his exchange there.

Not CZ Binance alone, because a lot of cryptocurrency-related projects will have some of their services in Africa but the major problem of Africa, is their government which some people see as corrupt leaders.

#42 2023-05-20 23:51:19

level

thrive;9469 wrote:
joanna;9468 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9378 wrote:

Not CZ Binance alone, because a lot of cryptocurrency-related projects will have some of their services in Africa but the major problem of Africa, is their government which some people see as corrupt leaders.

In this type of situation, the people that have to fight for themselves and never waited on the government to fix the issue and challenges the country is experiencing.

#43 2023-05-21 19:54:20

Lanistergame2

level;9470 wrote:
thrive;9469 wrote:
joanna;9468 wrote:

In this type of situation, the people that have to fight for themselves and never waited on the government to fix the issue and challenges the country is experiencing.

I think the only way to fight the government is to keep the affairs off the government's sight. They can only harm or hurt if they can get hold of your money. That's why you need to embrace privacy and anonymity.

#44 2023-05-21 20:32:43

Camavinga

Lanistergame2;9527 wrote:
level;9470 wrote:
thrive;9469 wrote:

I think the only way to fight the government is to keep the affairs off the government's sight. They can only harm or hurt if they can get hold of your money. That's why you need to embrace privacy and anonymity.

This is the best suggestion I have seen so far. You can physically fight the givermrt because they will win. The only way is by keeping your money and yourself private.

#45 2023-05-21 20:56:20

Detroit

Camavinga;9561 wrote:
Lanistergame2;9527 wrote:
level;9470 wrote:

This is the best suggestion I have seen so far. You can physically fight the givermrt because they will win. The only way is by keeping your money and yourself private.

What are you trying to day here? Are you saying you can not fight the government? No body can actually fight their government. They technically own you.

#46 2023-05-21 23:37:51

Vastextension

level;9470 wrote:
thrive;9469 wrote:
joanna;9468 wrote:

I believe some Africa countries are already on the verge of this that because some of their government ban cryptocurrency payment but their citizen switch to P2P use and trading of cryptocurrency.

#47 2023-05-21 23:38:12

full

Vastextension;9635 wrote:
level;9470 wrote:
thrive;9469 wrote:

I believe some Africa countries are already on the verge of this that because some of their government ban cryptocurrency payment but their citizen switch to P2P use and trading of cryptocurrency.

That's a naive move though just like the Chinese government did. Instead of them to supported it, tax it and increase the country income through cryptocurrency.

#48 2023-05-22 14:31:17

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;2466 wrote:

Greetings everyone, and happy new year. I have so much plans for the new year and part of my plans is to be able to mine CRP but I don’t have so much idea about how it works I would need someone to explain it to me.

Am with you on this mate, Are there Videos or Site recommendations for further learning of CRP mining. It’s a good part of a to do list and now would be a best time. But can I hold CRP while Mining?

Last edited by JONSNOWING (2023-05-22 14:45:35)

#49 2023-05-22 22:55:19

oba

JONSNOWING;9688 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2466 wrote:

Am with you on this mate, Are there Videos or Site recommendations for further learning of CRP mining. It’s a good part of a to do list and now would be a best time. But can I hold CRP while Mining?

There are many video tutorials that provide the deep understanding you may need for CRP coin mining and I believe you see the videos if you visit the Utopia Youtube channel.

#50 2023-05-22 22:56:42

IyaJJJ

oba;9788 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9688 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2466 wrote:

There are many video tutorials that provide the deep understanding you may need for CRP coin mining and I believe you see the videos if you visit the Utopia Youtube channel.

Meanwhile, there is also in-depth information about Crypton coin mining which is also available on the Utopia p2p application client if he checks the help section.

Board footer