uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-06 03:42:51

Cromanes

Why does Utopia work with scam projects?

Scrolling through Utopia's official website, I came across a department of links to websites. Where were the sites of investment profile such as "binary options" we all understand that this is a complete scam, it just begs the question, why these sites are in the support list where they accept cryptons?

#2 2022-10-19 08:08:30

Lucy

Re: Why does Utopia work with scam projects?

Crypton was added as a payment option for a payment tool called "Perfect Money". Almost all of the stores on the website accept CRP because they simply use the Perfect Money tool.

Utopia themselves don't work with those shops. They just listed out all the known merchants that use Perfect Money payment gateway.

#3 2022-11-24 10:22:39

CrytoCynthia

Hey mate I have been on Utopia P2P for a very long time and I completely disagree with you that Utopia P2P works with scam projects.

#4 2022-12-04 21:01:32

bicpter

CrytoCynthia;1959 wrote:

Hey mate I have been on Utopia P2P for a very long time and I completely disagree with you that Utopia P2P works with scam projects.

I think that's not what he meant

#5 2022-12-19 22:47:44

Vastextension

Cromanes;1899 wrote:

Scrolling through Utopia's official website, I came across a department of links to websites. Where were the sites of investment profile such as "binary options" we all understand that this is a complete scam, it just begs the question, why these sites are in the support list where they accept cryptons?

Utopia p2p is a liberation project which some people called freedom society. Users are free to post and do what they like since it's not against the rules of the channel they used. However, if someone abuses the liberation and uses it to advertise the "binary option" Utopia p2p shouldn't be blamed for it and shouldn't be considered working with their scam activities.

#6 2022-12-24 21:21:27

CrytoCynthia

Vastextension;2057 wrote:
Cromanes;1899 wrote:

Utopia p2p is a liberation project which some people called freedom society. Users are free to post and do what they like since it's not against the rules of the channel they used. However, if someone abuses the liberation and uses it to advertise the "binary option" Utopia p2p shouldn't be blamed for it and shouldn't be considered working with their scam activities.

Anyone that values their freedom and privacy would always value Utopia p2p that’s certain and as for it working with scam project that beats me, what instances has The OP got to back such claims, regardless it’s cryptocurrency you should always do your research, Utopia has been running since 2019 and definitely has had some partnerships and collaboration with some projects. But it has always been to the benefit of her community.

#7 2022-12-25 19:31:45

Lanistergame2

Which scam project has Utopia ever worked with? Most of the partnership I see Utopia p2p engaging with other projects are mostly about contest, competition and giveaways, Utopia p2p never sell any other projects to their community, no that I know of.

#8 2022-12-26 22:11:17

Vastextension

CrytoCynthia;2103 wrote:
Vastextension;2057 wrote:
Cromanes;1899 wrote:

Utopia p2p is a liberation project which some people called freedom society. Users are free to post and do what they like since it's not against the rules of the channel they used. However, if someone abuses the liberation and uses it to advertise the "binary option" Utopia p2p shouldn't be blamed for it and shouldn't be considered working with their scam activities.

Anyone that values their freedom and privacy would always value Utopia p2p that’s certain and as for it working with scam project that beats me, what instances has The OP got to back such claims, regardless it’s cryptocurrency you should always do your research, Utopia has been running since 2019 and definitely has had some partnerships and collaboration with some projects. But it has always been to the benefit of her community.

Speaking of the Utopia p2p having partnership and collaboration, they have sponsored several world-class crypto/blockchain events and the project is a self-funded project. Judging by the money spent and the enthusiasm put together by the project admin they will never do anything that will jeopardize the project.

#9 2022-12-27 12:25:29

Kelechi

Yea I remember the cryptocurrency Blockchain even that happened in the middle east that was sponsored by Utopia p2p, it's no secret that Utopia p2p are really passionate about what they plan to offer the cryptocurrency world.

#10 2022-12-27 12:28:36

Lanistergame2

Kelechi;2197 wrote:

Yea I remember the cryptocurrency Blockchain even that happened in the middle east that was sponsored by Utopia p2p, it's no secret that Utopia p2p are really passionate about what they plan to offer the cryptocurrency world.

Utopia p2p has been around since 2019 and since then they have been able to make their mark in the cryptocurrency world and as a member of their community I have had so much gains from Utopia p2p so I really don't know what the op is talking about.

#11 2022-12-28 16:08:59

Vastextension

Lanistergame2;2198 wrote:
Kelechi;2197 wrote:

Utopia p2p has been around since 2019 and since then they have been able to make their mark in the cryptocurrency world and as a member of their community I have had so much gains from Utopia p2p so I really don't know what the op is talking about.

Yes, guys, and there going to be another blockchain event next March.
After knowing the benefit of the Utopia p2p project and I wish I know about the project early when it was launched in the year 2019.

#12 2023-01-01 17:21:50

Detroit

UTOPIA cannot really regulate sites and establishments that accept Crypton, or that use the coin in one way or another, there is no good thing that doesn’t get abused. For example, cash or bitcoin are used for good purposes, but there are bad people that use it for bad purposes, it doesn’t mean that bitcoin or cash is bad. That is why people have to research before they take a step, scams are everywhere and only you can protect yourself. But what’s certain is that UTOPIA is legit.

#13 2023-01-01 18:08:11

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;2448 wrote:

UTOPIA cannot really regulate sites and establishments that accept Crypton, or that use the coin in one way or another, there is no good thing that doesn’t get abused. For example, cash or bitcoin are used for good purposes, but there are bad people that use it for bad purposes, it doesn’t mean that bitcoin or cash is bad. That is why people have to research before they take a step, scams are everywhere and only you can protect yourself. But what’s certain is that UTOPIA is legit.

Very correct mate it’s hard to regulate project that allows the use of CRP Crypton, besides Utopia p2p has not worked with any project and collectively demanded anything from its community. Most alliance with other projects has mainly to help the community.

#14 2023-01-04 22:28:17

thrive

People seeking refuge when it comes to privacy and liberation from abusive of private data or illicit things are expected to make use of a decentralized privacy service and its unfair to blame the service provider for this because they are only providing what they promise.
It is like blaming Satoshi for creating BTC because of BTC scammer.

#15 2023-01-06 17:00:54

Camavinga

Do your own research, scammers mostly like decentralized and privacy coins and projects, it doesn’t mean that the privacy coin or decentralized project is a scam. Utopia and all of its features are legitimate and there is no scam involved in them, if scam websites accept crypton or use CRP, then there is nothing utopia can do, the user has to do their own research before using any website.

#16 2023-01-06 17:05:56

JONSNOWING

Camavinga;2506 wrote:

Do your own research, scammers mostly like decentralized and privacy coins and projects, it doesn’t mean that the privacy coin or decentralized project is a scam. Utopia and all of its features are legitimate and there is no scam involved in them, if scam websites accept crypton or use CRP, then there is nothing utopia can do, the user has to do their own research before using any website.

In cryptocurrency it's always the first thing to do your own research, Utopia p2p can always do their possible best to protect it's community from scams but that doesn't mean we should not put in our own level of research in seeing we don't get scammed.

#17 2023-01-07 22:28:49

Camavinga

JONSNOWING;2508 wrote:

In cryptocurrency it's always the first thing to do your own research, Utopia p2p can always do their possible best to protect it's community from scams but that doesn't mean we should not put in our own level of research in seeing we don't get scammed.

The only thing utopia can do is to make their service safe and secure, they cannot guarantee the safety or security of platforms that use their coin or service, it is the duty of the owner of the funds to research about the project that accepts crypton or stuffs like that, research is so important in crypto.

#18 2023-01-08 13:27:50

full

Camavinga;2506 wrote:

Doing research about a project is very vital since some cryptocurrency scammers are abusing the liberation of decentralization and privacy but Utopia p2p is a project that was created for the purpose of solving problems and not adding them. That's the reason why it was self-funded

#19 2023-01-08 16:09:20

CrytoCynthia

full;2588 wrote:
Camavinga;2506 wrote:

Doing research about a project is very vital since some cryptocurrency scammers are abusing the liberation of decentralization and privacy but Utopia p2p is a project that was created for the purpose of solving problems and not adding them. That's the reason why it was self-funded

Except Utopia p2p has ever told anyone to join any project deliberately and the Project turned out to be scam. I don’t think Utopia p2p has ever done that in any way so if anyone joins a scam project without doing their research then it’s their loss.

#20 2023-01-09 16:42:20

KAMSI_UG

Never take anything no matter who tells you about it serious unless you have done your own research about it. Utopia p2p is a decentralized project and just like every project they try to protect their community but still they can complete do that with you playing your own part too

#21 2023-01-09 18:25:36

Camavinga

KAMSI_UG;2656 wrote:

Never take anything no matter who tells you about it serious unless you have done your own research about it. Utopia p2p is a decentralized project and just like every project they try to protect their community but still they can complete do that with you playing your own part too

In a decentralized ecosystem, it is the individual that has the most part to play, all the project does is to create the platform and make it secure and available, how you use it is up to you, you have to do your research and make sure you are doing everything correctly. There is also a factor of irreversibility, so any mistake made could prove too costly.

#22 2023-01-09 18:41:49

JONSNOWING

Camavinga;2662 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2656 wrote:

In a decentralized ecosystem, it is the individual that has the most part to play, all the project does is to create the platform and make it secure and available, how you use it is up to you, you have to do your research and make sure you are doing everything correctly. There is also a factor of irreversibility, so any mistake made could prove too costly.

You are Right mate and this is the point people fail to see and understand, the fact that Utopia p2p is decentralized doesn't mean you should be lackluster, I believe the decentralized nature means that your identity is protected and secured but still you have your own laft to play.

#23 2023-05-16 20:27:23

Comrade

In every day by day activities we uses different kinds of web server for our activities, utopia p2p its just another benefiting web just as your social media, web browsers,  affiliate sever, banks account, wallets etc.  All this can be used in various way,  Utopia doesn't tolerate missused of  server neither support fraudulent act.

#24 2023-05-17 15:50:36

Detroit

Comrade;8667 wrote:

In every day by day activities we uses different kinds of web server for our activities, utopia p2p its just another benefiting web just as your social media, web browsers,  affiliate sever, banks account, wallets etc.  All this can be used in various way,  Utopia doesn't tolerate missused of  server neither support fraudulent act.

The fact that it doesn't support fraudulent acts does not rule out the original fact that it can acquire as a medium for scams or any fraudulent act because of the anonymity and privacy it offers.

#25 2023-05-19 19:20:51

IyaJJJ

Detroit;8840 wrote:
Comrade;8667 wrote:

The fact that it doesn't support fraudulent acts does not rule out the original fact that it can acquire as a medium for scams or any fraudulent act because of the anonymity and privacy it offers.

You have a point since the UtopiaP2P ecosystem provide a privacy service that can't be find anywhere in the world and it's normal for people who are into fraudulent to abuse it benefits

Board footer