uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-24 19:29:22

CrytoCynthia

Service Group

Pardon me I don’t know if this already exists but I was wondering if there is or can be a service group, this is a forum and we have members with varieties of skills and also companies wanting to reach out to the cryptocurrency community and the Utopia community is a large one.

I think it would be great if we had a service group for the interest of everyone

#2 2022-12-27 19:25:20

Lanistergame2

Re: Service Group

I think I support the inclusion of a service board, this can help those who want to sell their service on the forum and also help those who want to advertise their company on the forum, it would be lovely to see a service board here.

#3 2022-12-28 16:58:15

CrytoCynthia

Lanistergame2;2219 wrote:

I think I support the inclusion of a service board, this can help those who want to sell their service on the forum and also help those who want to advertise their company on the forum, it would be lovely to see a service board here.

Also services board can encourage people to post more and become a good poster if they are to be able to sell there services, I think it’s going to all give the forum a good amount of traffic if you as me.

#4 2022-12-28 18:50:03

KAMSI_UG

One thing I am very sure of is the fact that the service board would also help the forum grow. There are lots of companies that are crypto related that would want audiences for the Utopia p2p community, what is a better place than them reaching out to users of the forum through services. So I support it.

#5 2022-12-28 19:54:54

Kelechi

Would the service board also contain services that aren't Utopia based? I don't think uTalk forum is like every other forum though. It would be strange it supports decentralization and a service on a centralized company is posted.

#6 2022-12-28 19:58:04

Lanistergame2

Kelechi;2291 wrote:

Would the service board also contain services that aren't Utopia based? I don't think uTalk forum is like every other forum though. It would be strange it supports decentralization and a service on a centralized company is posted.

Hey mate is this not optional, come to think of it Utopia has partnered with Tradeogre and this is a centralized exchange, I think they can actually have services concerning that but the issue here would be when there is a service a scam or fake entity.

#7 2022-12-29 14:40:08

Kelechi

Lanistergame2;2292 wrote:
Kelechi;2291 wrote:

Hey mate is this not optional, come to think of it Utopia has partnered with Tradeogre and this is a centralized exchange, I think they can actually have services concerning that but the issue here would be when there is a service a scam or fake entity.

Well if the service board comes in I don't know how it would be greeted by everyone but regardless I think I can always render my service too.

#8 2022-12-29 14:51:00

Detroit

The crypto industry is a world of opportunities, people have so much they can offer and companies want to promote their project or business in every crypto forum they can find, and this is one of them. A service section would be great, i am sure there are even members here that have skills in different fields, they would also be able to advertise these skills in this forum. I think there is no service board for now because of the lack of traffic, but it could be a way to grow traffic, rather than waiting for traffic before its inclusion in the forum.

#9 2022-12-29 19:00:50

CrytoCynthia

Detroit;2304 wrote:

The crypto industry is a world of opportunities, people have so much they can offer and companies want to promote their project or business in every crypto forum they can find, and this is one of them. A service section would be great, i am sure there are even members here that have skills in different fields, they would also be able to advertise these skills in this forum. I think there is no service board for now because of the lack of traffic, but it could be a way to grow traffic, rather than waiting for traffic before its inclusion in the forum.

Yes mate and if there is an active service board it’s a win win situation for everyone, I have stayed on several forum and one thing that attracts for users and keep the old users on the forum is definitely service board and I hope uTalk forum can have one soon.

#10 2022-12-30 21:05:54

KAMSI_UG

But before the board comes out, can this thread be used as a means for services but I would like all services to have a connection with Utopia p2p especially Utopia p2p native coin CRP Crypton

#11 2023-01-01 17:58:09

Detroit

KAMSI_UG;2405 wrote:

But before the board comes out, can this thread be used as a means for services but I would like all services to have a connection with Utopia p2p especially Utopia p2p native coin CRP Crypton

It would be sensible, but the thing is if it would be acceptable by the moderators on this forum, and if such advertisement that would follow in this thread wouldn’t be breaking any forum rules, if they can confirm all these, then everything could be fine. I don’t think anyone wants to get banned out of ignorance, they might have a reason as to why they haven’t explicitly created the service board themselves.

#12 2023-01-01 18:58:00

Kelechi

Happy new year guys, back to the service board issue, I think if there are plans to add new board into this forum.this year service board should be amongst, a forum where one can sell their service on would get good traffic.

#13 2023-01-06 21:25:28

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;2459 wrote:

Happy new year guys, back to the service board issue, I think if there are plans to add new board into this forum.this year service board should be amongst, a forum where one can sell their service on would get good traffic.

The service board may not be added because I think I am beginning to understand Utopia p2p skepticism. This is an ecosystem that wants to protect its users and community so some services may pose as a threat to all that.

#14 2023-01-07 21:49:48

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;2544 wrote:
Kelechi;2459 wrote:

The service board may not be added because I think I am beginning to understand Utopia p2p skepticism. This is an ecosystem that wants to protect its users and community so some services may pose as a threat to all that.

Do you think cryptocurrency can ever be completely safe? This is a forum and we all are aware of Some of its dangers doesn'tean we won't join in. I think the service board can really be of profits to the ecosystem community.

#15 2023-01-08 16:15:54

CrytoCynthia

Ok guys let’s take for instant that the Service board kicks off how would it work? Utopia p2p is like an ecosystem of its own, would it be possible or right that a project or a service from some entity that is not decentralized to run their service program on this forum.

#16 2023-01-08 18:47:14

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;2600 wrote:

Ok guys let’s take for instant that the Service board kicks off how would it work? Utopia p2p is like an ecosystem of its own, would it be possible or right that a project or a service from some entity that is not decentralized to run their service program on this forum.

Yes the service isn't from Utopia p2p and I believe they would warn people to always do their research before they thing of joining and if there is any known scam we can tag the project or the poster.

#17 2023-01-08 20:16:33

KingCRP

service board doesn't necessarily mean it has to always be about cryptocurrency project it can be aboit graphics designing, web design and so on.

#18 2023-01-08 20:45:45

full

JONSNOWING;2577 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2544 wrote:
Kelechi;2459 wrote:

Do you think cryptocurrency can ever be completely safe? This is a forum and we all are aware of Some of its dangers doesn'tean we won't join in. I think the service board can really be of profits to the ecosystem community.

Nothing can ever be safe but a privacy coin like the Crypton is completely safe if the CRP holder or investor just needs to avoid errors that will expose the uWallet to danger.
If you're talking about safe in terms of price, the Crypton coin is also safe since it has an organic price base coin and also has no whale manipulation.

#19 2023-01-09 19:31:43

Camavinga

KingCRP;2634 wrote:

service board doesn't necessarily mean it has to always be about cryptocurrency project it can be aboit graphics designing, web design and so on.

Service board can be about any service as long as it is legal, i know most services people would render would be about crypto because this is a crypto forum, but it must not be limited to crypto, once you have skills in any field and you can render that skill then it is fine.

#20 2023-01-09 21:37:26

KAMSI_UG

Camavinga;2677 wrote:
KingCRP;2634 wrote:

Service board can be about any service as long as it is legal, i know most services people would render would be about crypto because this is a crypto forum, but it must not be limited to crypto, once you have skills in any field and you can render that skill then it is fine.

And how would you know if a service is legal and which law the service is breaking without doing your own research? I think it’s actually not easy to find out immediately  And the only way for the service board not to bring problems for anyone is to tag any service that has history of issues or scam.

#21 2023-01-10 14:56:27

KingCRP

I have a service I would like to introduce to the forum but really I don't know how to go about it for now.

#22 2023-01-10 16:48:55

Camavinga

KingCRP;2707 wrote:

I have a service I would like to introduce to the forum but really I don't know how to go about it for now.

Maybe you could talk about the service in this thread since there is no board for services, as fas as i know it is not against their rules to offer a service, so whatever your service is, just say it and see if people would be interested in working with you. If you do not want to post it here because many people might not see it, then start a new topic about it, that will be much better for visibility.

#23 2023-01-10 17:32:35

JONSNOWING

Camavinga;2720 wrote:
KingCRP;2707 wrote:

Maybe you could talk about the service in this thread since there is no board for services, as fas as i know it is not against their rules to offer a service, so whatever your service is, just say it and see if people would be interested in working with you. If you do not want to post it here because many people might not see it, then start a new topic about it, that will be much better for visibility.

I support this idea I think it's high time we start something, we probably can keep waiting for the team to do everything for us we can start it slowly on this thread and if it doesn't go well with the team they can cancel it

#24 2023-01-10 17:58:45

CrytoCynthia

So I would be kick starting it, this isn’t going to be my main post because I believe I should make it more presentable but for now I would be letting everyone know that I am into graphic designing

#25 2023-01-11 18:45:53

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;2734 wrote:

So I would be kick starting it, this isn’t going to be my main post because I believe I should make it more presentable but for now I would be letting everyone know that I am into graphic designing

Nice one mate but I think making it more formal is a better option like showing us some of the people you worked with general giving a more attracting post would be better.

Board footer