uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-26 15:06:08

CrytoCynthia

Issues with Crypton Exchange

Hey guys I am quite new in using Crypton Exchange, infact I just tried registering today but I experienced some difficulties, everything was moving smoothly fixed my public keys and also password but they was a delay in getting my confirmation code from my Utopia application uMessage I waited a long time and still the code did not come, I just want to know if I am doing anything wrongly or is there a mistake I am making

#2 2022-12-26 15:35:47

Kelechi

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

Firstly have you checked to see if your public key is correct? Sometimes we make such mistakes and if that's the case the code won't come to the Utopia application account you expecting it to.

#3 2022-12-26 16:34:46

Lanistergame2

It's not really an issue, have you tried reloading your browser, this issue could be from your end, and again the name that would be used to create the Crypton Exchange has format make sure you are following the right format too.

#4 2022-12-26 17:04:14

KAMSI_UG

Seasons greeting mate , no you are not making a mistake since it’s your first time using the exchange I think I can relate to your problem, it really not a problem that’s if you have checked your network and it’s running fine then I think it’s about you being patient and waiting for the code to come.

#5 2022-12-26 17:17:09

CrytoCynthia

Thanks guys I have taking all your advice into consideration and followed them and I see that the issues was from my side I wasn’t patient enough, it’s all good now and I have successfully created my Crypton Exchange account

#6 2022-12-27 20:10:24

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;2148 wrote:

Thanks guys I have taking all your advice into consideration and followed them and I see that the issues was from my side I wasn’t patient enough, it’s all good now and I have successfully created my Crypton Exchange account

I am glad you have settled the issues about your Crypton Exchange account creation. But I am curious is this your first time using an exchange? If it's not then you wouldn't find using the exchange difficult.

#7 2022-12-30 16:58:41

Detroit

I also just recently started using the crypton exchange, a few days ago to be precise, i didn’t have any problem when i was getting every set up, and even down to this moment i haven’t had any reason to worry or complain, everything is smooth and easy. Like you discovered, the small error was on your part, which is normal sometimes when we are new to a system, we might think there is a problem when there isn’t actually any. I hope you enjoy trading on crypton exchange, just like i am doing for a few days now.

Last edited by Detroit (2022-12-30 16:59:41)

#8 2022-12-30 19:23:11

CrytoCynthia

I just did another transactions today. And as usual the transactions was smooth and I did not necessarily wait too long for the transactions to reflect, but my question is do you guys actually leave your funds on Crypton Exchange.

#9 2022-12-30 20:46:22

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;2387 wrote:

I just did another transactions today. And as usual the transactions was smooth and I did not necessarily wait too long for the transactions to reflect, but my question is do you guys actually leave your funds on Crypton Exchange.

Congratulations mate, I think by now you should realize that Crypton Exchange is actually what they it is and that’s it has fast transactions, it’s very secured, low gas fee and no kyc verification requirements.

#10 2022-12-30 20:54:16

Kelechi

Everyone talking about their transactions with CRP Crypton on Crypton Exchange but that's not the only coin listed on Crypton Exchange we have Bitcoin and even Monero how has the transactions there been.

#11 2023-01-06 21:33:58

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;2403 wrote:

Everyone talking about their transactions with CRP Crypton on Crypton Exchange but that's not the only coin listed on Crypton Exchange we have Bitcoin and even Monero how has the transactions there been.

Firstly I would say Crypton exchange has been my most preferred exchange to deal on Monero, I have ran couple of monero transactions on Crypton exchange and it went very smoothly.

#12 2023-01-07 15:14:11

thrive

CrytoCynthia;2546 wrote:
Kelechi;2403 wrote:

Firstly I would say Crypton exchange has been my most preferred exchange to deal on Monero, I have ran couple of monero transactions on Crypton exchange and it went very smoothly.

After I join this Utopia p2p ecosystem I learn about how the Crypton Exchange was used as the go-to place for Monero enthusiasts and holders to trade their coins. Therefore, if you see it as the preferable exchange for anonymous trading of cryptocurrency I am not astonished.

#13 2023-01-07 20:50:35

JONSNOWING

Well for now I have not issues with Crypton Exchange although I haven't been using the exchange for too long and I would keep testing it out more soon but since I started using it I have no problem with it.

#14 2023-01-08 15:57:04

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;2560 wrote:

Well for now I have not issues with Crypton Exchange although I haven't been using the exchange for too long and I would keep testing it out more soon but since I started using it I have no problem with it.

Well no need to check for too long the truth is that Crypton exchange has very little amount of issues if there is any at all, I have used it for several trading and buying and selling and I only experienced a slight delay in transactions confirmation on one occasion.

#15 2023-01-08 19:39:33

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;2596 wrote:
JONSNOWING;2560 wrote:

Well no need to check for too long the truth is that Crypton exchange has very little amount of issues if there is any at all, I have used it for several trading and buying and selling and I only experienced a slight delay in transactions confirmation on one occasion.

On Crypton Exchange you enjoy amazing benefits, fast transactions, no kYC requirements, low gas fee and it's also very secured. There is hardly any fault you can attribute to using  Crypton Exchange

#16 2023-01-09 20:44:21

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;2629 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2596 wrote:
JONSNOWING;2560 wrote:

On Crypton Exchange you enjoy amazing benefits, fast transactions, no kYC requirements, low gas fee and it's also very secured. There is hardly any fault you can attribute to using  Crypton Exchange

Well although I love Crypron exchange and I don't hesitate to use the exchange but personally I would love to see more coins get listed on this exchange.

#17 2023-01-10 20:42:34

KAMSI_UG

I noticed that no one has asked this question but if some one need assistance on the Crypton exchange pls where does the person report to and how is it solved

#18 2023-01-11 18:35:52

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;2752 wrote:

I noticed that no one has asked this question but if some one need assistance on the Crypton exchange pls where does the person report to and how is it solved

Just like almost all of Utopiap2p utilities there is always a support system you can reach out to when ever you have any issues with any of their utilities, just check properly.

#19 2023-01-11 19:39:21

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;2808 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2752 wrote:

Just like almost all of Utopiap2p utilities there is always a support system you can reach out to when ever you have any issues with any of their utilities, just check properly.

For how long have you been using the Utopia p2p Crypton exchange? I have not used it up to 3 months yet but if you ask me it’s a standard exchange and deserves more than the respect it’s getting.

#20 2023-01-11 20:00:34

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;2824 wrote:

I have not used it up to 3 months yet but if you ask me it’s a standard exchange and deserves more than the respect it’s getting.

That is a fact. The crypto exchange market is very competitive, but the Utopia exchange has made giant strides and is practically better than most and gives lots of customer satisfaction.
I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for how to conveniently exchange funds.

#21 2023-01-12 18:00:16

CrytoCynthia

Lanistergame2;2826 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2824 wrote:

I have not used it up to 3 months yet but if you ask me it’s a standard exchange and deserves more than the respect it’s getting.

That is a fact. The crypto exchange market is very competitive, but the Utopia exchange has made giant strides and is practically better than most and gives lots of customer satisfaction.
I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for how to conveniently exchange funds.

Well if we are honest with out selfs the centralized exchange market is getting more attention than the decentralized exchange, it has more usage than any other exchanges but I believe Crypton exchange is getting close.

#22 2023-01-12 21:31:03

KAMSI_UG

When would Crypton Exchange list other coins ? For real I am waiting for that to happen because it would really help the exchange in general to grow larger.

#23 2023-01-13 13:50:48

CrytoCynthia

Hey guys today I made a transactions with Crypton Exchange and the amount was higher than what I used to withdraw I also noticed that the transaction fee was not still high.

#24 2023-01-13 18:16:59

oba

CrytoCynthia;2141 wrote:

Hey guys I am quite new in using Crypton Exchange, infact I just tried registering today but I experienced some difficulties, everything was moving smoothly fixed my public keys and also password but they was a delay in getting my confirmation code from my Utopia application uMessage I waited a long time and still the code did not come, I just want to know if I am doing anything wrongly or is there a mistake I am making

Based on the time and date you posted this topic, I think the holidays are to blame for your failure to receive the confirmation code on time because there is a lot of network congestion during that time almost everywhere online. At the moment, the only issue Crypton Exchange is experiencing is a 2 minutes span in cryptocurrency deposition, which is not like before that is instant.
If the development team works on this element, I will be satisfied.

#25 2023-01-13 20:56:47

JONSNOWING

Guys there is an avenue created by Utopia p2p for you to suggest the coin you want to see listed on Crypton Exchange, let's probably use that option and contribute our own part to the growth of the exchange.

Board footer