uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-31 16:21:49

money_ranger

Mining not active with enough Connections

Hello i was messing around with my old pc too see if i can set up a bot.

I have enough incoming connections between 0 to 25. >3 connections are the condition for mining to be active.

I successfully set it up with an SSD, after 7 minutes of the node running the mining became active. I tried with a fresh install on a HDD and after 20 minutes the mining status is still Inactive. Even though i have enough incoming connection.

The thing i don't understand is that: i have another PC with 6 Virtual machines running utopia on  a NVME. In order to test i cloned an existing and running Virtual Machine from the NVME to a HDD. And it started mining in an istant.
Is it just that i need to wait enough for the miner to catch up or something because its a fresh install on an HDD?

#2 2021-12-31 16:27:59

money_ranger

Re: Mining not active with enough Connections

All right yes it just needed some time. I was worried for nothing.

Maybe it will be useful for somebody else!

#3 2022-12-26 18:38:10

CrytoCynthia

How about trying out the mining Bot, I have tried manual mining although it’s not actually bad but I have been more successful with mining every since I started using Crypton mining Bot.

#4 2022-12-27 17:47:40

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;2156 wrote:

How about trying out the mining Bot, I have tried manual mining although it’s not actually bad but I have been more successful with mining every since I started using Crypton mining Bot.

Trying out the mining bot is not the issue for me right now the main issue I am having is how to set up the bot, really I don’t know where I am getting it wrong but for some reason I have not been able to successfully set up the mining bot.

#5 2022-12-27 17:53:13

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;2156 wrote:

Yes, the UAM bot makes the mining of Crypton coin to be fast and easy but if you look at the date when this topic was created I don't think the UAM bot was developed then even if it is already developing at some point when first setup the mining of CRP coin the node need to operate for some minutes before the mining will be active.

#6 2022-12-28 17:22:06

CrytoCynthia

crpuusd;2204 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2156 wrote:

Yes, the UAM bot makes the mining of Crypton coin to be fast and easy but if you look at the date when this topic was created I don't think the UAM bot was developed then even if it is already developing at some point when first setup the mining of CRP coin the node need to operate for some minutes before the mining will be active.

But also have you tried manual mining of CRP I see that everyone is talking about the mining bot, yes sometimes we lack so features bot possess but still is it not possible for us to actually trade manually on CRP Crypton without the aid of a mining bot.

#7 2022-12-29 22:58:52

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;2262 wrote:
crpuusd;2204 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2156 wrote:

But also have you tried manual mining of CRP I see that everyone is talking about the mining bot, yes sometimes we lack so features bot possess but still is it not possible for us to actually trade manually on CRP Crypton without the aid of a mining bot.

I am not a miner and from my own knowledge you can mine CRP manually but you will be lagging behind others mining because the mining process you're using is outdated and the best way to be at the edge of the game is to always updated equipment.

#8 2022-12-30 16:00:14

Vastextension

crpuusd;2357 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2262 wrote:
crpuusd;2204 wrote:

I am not a miner and from my own knowledge you can mine CRP manually but you will be lagging behind others mining because the mining process you're using is outdated and the best way to be at the edge of the game is to always updated equipment.

You may not be a miner but you provided the right answer because there's no way a miner will operate in the old fashion way and expect it to be profitable when there are a lot of miners that are using the latest mining equipment.

#9 2023-01-01 17:26:51

Detroit

CrytoCynthia;2262 wrote:

It is just like attempting to mine bitcoin with cpu or pc when people are mining with Asics and GPU’s, you definitely cannot compete with them and you will gain nothing. The bots on UTOPIA makes everything easier and faster, all you need is cheap electricity and a good and strong internet connection.

#10 2023-01-11 17:46:35

Camavinga

Detroit;2449 wrote:

It is just like attempting to mine bitcoin with cpu or pc when people are mining with Asics and GPU’s, you definitely cannot compete with them and you will gain nothing. The bots on UTOPIA makes everything easier and faster, all you need is cheap electricity and a good and strong internet connection.

I second what you have said, mining can be said to be like a competition of some sorts, you are competing with other miners, so you have to put yourself at an advantage to be able to earn something worthwhile, i have not started mining utopia, but i am looking at doing that because this is a good project.

#11 2023-01-11 18:58:29

Lanistergame2

crpuusd;2357 wrote:

How about trying out the mining Bot, I you will be lagging behind others mining because the mining process you're using is outdated and the best way to be at the edge of the game is to always updated equipment.

This is very evident when you consider other networks. Mining equipment changes regularly most likely to a more advanced system and competing with outdated devices reduces your comparative power and ability to profit from mining.

Access to the most up to date gear is the first step to successful mining.

#12 2023-01-12 13:27:14

full

Detroit;2449 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2262 wrote:

You provide the perfect example. What is worth the best way to be profitable in a cryptocurrency mining setting is to always use the latest mining mechanism or else it will be a waste of power, time, and energy and of course it will be to lead to high bill payments.

#13 2023-01-12 18:46:08

Camavinga

full;2854 wrote:

You provide the perfect example. What is worth the best way to be profitable in a cryptocurrency mining setting is to always use the latest mining mechanism or else it will be a waste of power, time, and energy and of course it will be to lead to high bill payments.

Exactly, it is just like a miner trying to mine with electricity that is expensive, there would be no benefit at the end of the day for the said miner, that is why miners always go for the cheapest electricity possible, if you want to mine you have to assess all that is important and choose what will ensure you make profit.

#14 2023-05-06 17:54:27

Detroit

full;2854 wrote:
Detroit;2449 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2262 wrote:

Very good point mate. You stand the chance of getting little to nothing at the end of the day if you don't follow these cheap basic rules that govern mining.

#15 2023-05-09 01:57:24

full

Detroit;7854 wrote:
full;2854 wrote:
Detroit;2449 wrote:

Very good point mate. You stand the chance of getting little to nothing at the end of the day if you don't follow these cheap basic rules that govern mining.

To prevent people from getting little or nothing when mining CRP coin is the exact reason I listed some of the things that determine the level of every cryptocurrency ming profitability and it will be nice for those that want to make a profit in cryptocurrency mining to follow my advice.

#16 2023-05-13 21:21:29

Lanistergame2

full;8132 wrote:
Detroit;7854 wrote:
full;2854 wrote:

To prevent people from getting little or nothing when mining CRP coin is the exact reason I listed some of the things that determine the level of every cryptocurrency ming profitability and it will be nice for those that want to make a profit in cryptocurrency mining to follow my advice.

Nice thread mate. These will help a lot of people even though it's not now but in the nearest future. This forum needs people like you to boost and help develop young minds like yours.

#17 2023-05-13 22:02:53

thrive

Lanistergame2;8322 wrote:
full;8132 wrote:
Detroit;7854 wrote:

Nice thread mate. These will help a lot of people even though it's not now but in the nearest future. This forum needs people like you to boost and help develop young minds like yours.

I also believe the information shared will help some people who want to mine the CRP coin but I don't think it will be helpful in the future since the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is always working on upgrading of the some features and tools.

#18 2023-05-13 23:09:02

full

thrive;8329 wrote:
full;8132 wrote:

I also believe the information shared will help some people who want to mine the CRP coin but I don't think it will be helpful in the future since the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is always working on upgrading of the some features and tools.

You do have a point because the current information about the CRP coin mining maybe outdated next year not to talk about the future and the best way to mine any cryptocurrency profitably is using the latest equipment.

#19 2023-05-13 23:10:00

IyaJJJ

full;8338 wrote:
thrive;8329 wrote:

You do have a point because the current information about the CRP coin mining maybe outdated next year not to talk about the future and the best way to mine any cryptocurrency profitably is using the latest equipment.

What you guys said here reminds me of the early days when this project started, the CRP coin is mine with normal computer and to mine CRP coin profitably now you'll need UAM bot, etc.

#20 2023-05-13 23:16:48

thrive

IyaJJJ;8339 wrote:
full;8338 wrote:
thrive;8329 wrote:

What you guys said here reminds me of the early days when this project started, the CRP coin is mine with normal computer and to mine CRP coin profitably now you'll need UAM bot, etc.

I also hear such things from some users who are early on this project and that's something that's normal cause change is always constant in the cryptocurrency space for a project to be on top of its game.

#21 2023-05-15 22:11:26

PEACEMAKER

Hey good evening everyone I am very new to mining I only know the basis to it but not much, is there any where I can go learn it?

#22 2023-05-16 13:23:31

bicpter

PEACEMAKER;8576 wrote:

<p>Hey good evening everyone I am very new to mining I only know the basis to it but not much, is there any where I can go learn it?</p>

you can come here to learn : http://utopian.is/readme/#mining or join the group 732D128B81A806D0E2BF930A7F0B5EBC I can solve your problems!

#23 2023-05-18 20:18:25

crpuusd

bicpter;8617 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8576 wrote:

<p>Hey good evening everyone I am very new to mining I only know the basis to it but not much, is there any where I can go learn it?</p>

you can come here to learn : http://utopian.is/readme/#mining or join the group 732D128B81A806D0E2BF930A7F0B5EBC I can solve your problems!

Utopia got you covered you just go through that link,get the essential tools listed in the link and start mining...

#24 2023-05-18 20:45:10

Detroit

crpuusd;9073 wrote:
bicpter;8617 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8576 wrote:

Utopia got you covered you just go through that link,get the essential tools listed in the link and start mining...

Mining can be more delicate than what you are seeing there.  Mining needs all the concentration and calculation it can get. Also, solo mining will yield no results.

#25 2023-05-19 17:17:15

crpuusd

Detroit;9085 wrote:
crpuusd;9073 wrote:
bicpter;8617 wrote:

Mining can be more delicate than what you are seeing there.  Mining needs all the concentration and calculation it can get. Also, solo mining will yield no results.

Dont lets us forget that he said that he tried it with another harddisk drive and the its start successful. I know few things about connection setting or server configuration but still await to know about the mining set up, i can as well as much said that the compatibility also matter must as well, there most be actual possiblity for him to continue mining with the one he said was successful. The outcome will judge how well the mining have gone.

Board footer