uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#2 2021-09-20 08:54:00

youtube

Re: UUSD Announcement Press Releases

News about uusd definitely arouses confidence and understanding about the seriousness of the developers ' intentions. Not everyone has a million dollars

#3 2022-12-26 19:03:47

CrytoCynthia

I feel very much secured on UUSD than every other stablecoin, security has always been a problem in Cryptocurrency and also privacy issue, UUSD has been able to tackle those situations.

#4 2022-12-28 18:59:15

Vastextension

CrytoCynthia;2160 wrote:

I feel very much secured on UUSD than every other stablecoin, security has always been a problem in Cryptocurrency and also privacy issue, UUSD has been able to tackle those situations.

Speaking of UUSD, I think it will be nice if the Utopia p2p dev team seized the opportunity of stablecoin added to the Japanese cryptocurrency market and do some advertisements for UUSD in the Japanese market.
I am sure a lot of crypto enthusiasts there will see UUSD as a stablecoin to tackle situations that have to do with privacy and the security of the capital funds.

#5 2022-12-28 20:49:28

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;2160 wrote:

With there being scares that the regulation may affect stablecoin like USDT and others it's better you protect yourself properly. And one of the best way to be very secured in terms of stable coin is to check out Utopia p2p stable coin UUSD

#6 2022-12-29 16:26:00

crpuusd

Vastextension;2280 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2160 wrote:

Speaking of UUSD, I think it will be nice if the Utopia p2p dev team seized the opportunity of stablecoin added to the Japanese cryptocurrency market and do some advertisements for UUSD in the Japanese market.
I am sure a lot of crypto enthusiasts there will see UUSD as a stablecoin to tackle situations that have to do with privacy and the security of the capital funds.

The idea you just raised makes a lot of sense and I hope the Utopia p2p ecosystem admin will see your message asap so they can do the needful at the perfect time.

#7 2023-01-08 16:41:02

KAMSI_UG

Hey guys honestly I would love to hold UUSD and own some rather than Usdt that I am using currently but I would always love to keep stablecoin in my personal wallet is there a chance that UUSD can be sent to other wallets.

#8 2023-01-08 16:42:42

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;2605 wrote:

Hey guys honestly I would love to hold UUSD and own some rather than Usdt that I am using currently but I would always love to keep stablecoin in my personal wallet is there a chance that UUSD can be sent to other wallets.

Well mate I share your sentiments and I understand you, and yes it's possible not to save your UUSD on the exchange it's listed, you can create you own uWallet were you can send your UUSD to

#9 2023-01-08 16:44:44

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;2606 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2605 wrote:

Well mate I share your sentiments and I understand you, and yes it's possible not to save your UUSD on the exchange it's listed, you can create you own uWallet were you can send your UUSD to

And how private is uWallet? Is it under my total control? All this are factors I would like to know more about. Yes I understand that uWallet is available on the Utopia application but I want to be really sure that I am in full ownership of it.

#10 2023-01-08 18:19:14

Camavinga

KAMSI_UG;2607 wrote:

And how private is uWallet? Is it under my total control? All this are factors I would like to know more about. Yes I understand that uWallet is available on the Utopia application but I want to be really sure that I am in full ownership of it.

Of course you are fully in control, uwallet is built inside utopia, and once you create your account you are in total control of your account, it is completely decentralized, thus no central organization is in control but you. One thing you have to be careful about uwallet is that every transaction is irreversible, so if you make any mistake, you will lose your funds.

#11 2023-01-11 21:00:02

KAMSI_UG

UUSD is probably our best option in terms of a safe and secured stable coin, but how about UUSD get available on other exchanges platforms and get more popularity

#12 2023-01-12 20:40:35

joanna

KAMSI_UG;2841 wrote:

UUSD is probably our best option in terms of a safe and secured stable coin, but how about UUSD get available on other exchanges platforms and get more popularity

I think what you just said is important right now because.
1. The first and only privacy stablecoin on the entire cryptocurrency market is UUSD.
2. Many stablecoin enthusiasts will look for an alternative after hearing that Tether has been forced to confiscate millions of USDT in response to a regulatory request. This could be an opportunity for UUSD to increase its market share.

#13 2023-01-13 20:24:46

KAMSI_UG

UUSD would see a big development this year if you ask me. This is the year of Utopia p2p and it would transcend to all of its utilities and that’s includes its stable coin CRP.

#14 2023-01-13 20:52:04

JONSNOWING

Everyone is always talking about what Utopia p2p Crypton CRP would do this year and we keep forgetting that Utopia p2p also has a stable coin UUSD and it did well last year

#15 2023-01-14 19:01:14

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;3034 wrote:

Everyone is always talking about what Utopia p2p Crypton CRP would do this year and we keep forgetting that Utopia p2p also has a stable coin UUSD and it did well last year

Utopia p2p stable coin can’t be left out because it’s really been helping me out especially this period where inflation is becoming a very big thing.

#16 2023-01-14 20:47:04

JONSNOWING

CRP Crypton is getting listed on other exchanges like coin tiger exchange, Lbank exchange, and so on I want to know apart fr Hotbit that has listed both CRP Crypton and UUSD has any other exchange listed UUSD.

#17 2023-01-29 18:00:34

IyaJJJ

JONSNOWING;3117 wrote:

CRP Crypton is getting listed on other exchanges like coin tiger exchange, Lbank exchange, and so on I want to know apart fr Hotbit that has listed both CRP Crypton and UUSD has any other exchange listed UUSD.

At the time of posting this message, LBank Exchange, CoinTiger, Hotbit, and Crypton Exchange are the only exchange where both CRP coin and UUSD are listed.

#18 2023-01-29 19:26:13

KAMSI_UG

IyaJJJ;4037 wrote:
JONSNOWING;3117 wrote:

At the time of posting this message, LBank Exchange, CoinTiger, Hotbit, and Crypton Exchange are the only exchange where both CRP coin and UUSD are listed.

Yes mate but not actually completely true, CRP Crypton is listed on those exchanges you mentioned of all of them my favorites are Crypton exchange and LBank exchange but CRP Crypton is also listed on Latoken exchange.

#19 2023-01-30 21:13:25

Dozie

Guys I was planning on doing something, I haven't yet gotten any Utopia p2p stable coin UUSD for now but I have it in my plans so guys what do you think of me converting some of my asset into UUSD.

#20 2023-01-30 21:33:03

PEACEMAKER

Dozie;4235 wrote:

Guys I was planning on doing something, I haven't yet gotten any Utopia p2p stable coin UUSD for now but I have it in my plans so guys what do you think of me converting some of my asset into UUSD.

Well I think it's a good idea and also especially if you are interested in anonymity then I can say go for it. Utopia p2p stablecoin UUSD is very secured, and has so many Utilities that are possessed by Crypton CRP.

Board footer