uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-08 13:48:11

Drassen

Phishing defence services

What do you look for in a phishing defence service?
What are the biggest negatives with these types of services?

#2 2021-02-08 14:49:41

HanBaoCinch

Re: Phishing defence services

https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/guidance/phishing tells about protecting against phishing.

Since phishing reaches you (or your employees) via e-mail you can't do much - apart from being careful when clicking on links in mails - except running anti-spam in your mail-server. But that's kind of impossible if you have, for example, a gmail.com or live.com address, since you don't own those servers

#3 2021-02-08 15:56:38

Ollester

Our office is primarily composed of seasoned programmers. Also a group of techs that deal with those that click on every link.

I googled you and your question and it seems to be a leading question or shill question. That is you may already have a product in mine or know what the answer is.

#4 2021-02-08 15:57:33

Drassen

Thank you for spending time replying to my question! I am asking this to learn more about what are things that are putting people off using phasing defence solutions/ what they are looking for in such a product. Thank you for googling me, I am in fact in marketing and like to understand and develop my knowledge. I am not selling any products to anyone within these forums. Thank you though

Board footer