uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-11 21:23:30

JONSNOWING

Re: Let's have a sport board

Kelechi;2837 wrote:

Guys the worse is happening right now and that's Manchester city are losing to Southampton my two goals to nil

Well it's not the worse, because it's a good new for Southampton fans and also for those who doesn't fancy Manchester city, although I would not quickly right of city abilities to come back from this.

#27 2023-01-12 14:28:55

full

JONSNOWING;2846 wrote:
Kelechi;2837 wrote:

Guys the worse is happening right now and that's Manchester city are losing to Southampton my two goals to nil

Well it's not the worse, because it's a good new for Southampton fans and also for those who doesn't fancy Manchester city, although I would not quickly right of city abilities to come back from this.

Honestly, Manchester City's loss to Southampton on Wednesday is the first worse football game I bet on this year because I lose a lot of money. I make a huge bet on the game because of the Manchester City player potential and their coach who is someone I respected right from when he managed Barca.

Last edited by full (2023-01-12 14:31:13)

#28 2023-01-12 15:56:51

Detroit

Kelechi;2837 wrote:

That was so unbelievable. I didn't see that coming.
Manchester city needs to sit up honestly. They're dwelling my much on this "Haaland" of a guy. They need to get back to business.

#29 2023-01-12 16:17:53

CrytoCynthia

Well I think Manchester city are expecting so much from Erling Haaland but he isn’t giving them as much as they want. Although yesterday match had nothing to do with him as he wasn’t even in the team that lost against Southampton yesterday.

#30 2023-01-12 19:06:36

Camavinga

CrytoCynthia;2864 wrote:

Well I think Manchester city are expecting so much from Erling Haaland but he isn’t giving them as much as they want. Although yesterday match had nothing to do with him as he wasn’t even in the team that lost against Southampton yesterday.

Haaland has scored over 25 goals for City this season in all competition and yet people still believe he isn’t giving City exactly what they need from him, he didn’t even start yesterdays game. City were just bad against Southampton as it had absolutely nothing to do with Erling Haaland. If Haaland keeps up with his goalscoring form, he might score over 30 goals this season, or even more.

#31 2023-01-12 20:55:15

CrytoCynthia

Guys Chelsea are currently playing against a fellow London club and they are currently loosing the match 1:0 against Fulham. It’s really been down the hill for Chelsea recently.

#32 2023-01-12 21:27:47

KAMSI_UG

The Fulham Chelsea match is still on and from the looks of things there seem to be a good come
Back for Chelsea as they are currently playing 1:1

#33 2023-01-12 21:37:02

Kelechi

And again Chelsea are down 2:1 and not only that, there recently loaned player Felix in now on a red card and this is his first match in the club.

#34 2023-01-12 22:25:30

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;2909 wrote:

And again Chelsea are down 2:1 and not only that, there recently loaned player Felix in now on a red card and this is his first match in the club.

And the match is over guys Chelsea lost 2:1 . I think Graham potter's job is now very much ion the line as the club can't continue under his management after several back to back losses.

#35 2023-01-12 22:34:54

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;2931 wrote:
Kelechi;2909 wrote:

And the match is over guys Chelsea lost 2:1 . I think Graham potter's job is now very much ion the line as the club can't continue under his management after several back to back losses.

To bad for graham potter, I read an article where pep gave him some credit but now it looks like nothing can stop him for exiting Chelsea, the team is far lost and probably need new management to try and salvage them.

#36 2023-01-13 06:47:39

KingCRP

I believe by now Chelsea would be in the market searching for a new coach, I don’t know is Zidane would like to come to the Premier League but if you ask me he would be a good addition to the Chelsea team if he handles them.

#37 2023-01-13 10:17:46

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;2942 wrote:

I believe by now Chelsea would be in the market searching for a new coach, I don’t know is Zidane would like to come to the Premier League but if you ask me he would be a good addition to the Chelsea team if he handles them.

Well I don’t know have zindane would fair in the English Premier League, he hasn’t actually been here before and this would be his first time so I think the ex Tottenham boss is a better option.

#38 2023-01-13 16:16:18

KingCRP

What if the problem with Chelsea is bigger than coaching? Graham potter is not a bad coach we have seen what he did at Brighton I really don’t think it’s has everything to do with coaching.

#39 2023-01-13 19:02:28

Camavinga

It is the big Manchester Derby tomorrow, who is looking forward to it, i definitely am, it is going to be a very tough game, Manchester City won the first leg 6-3, so Manchester United will be looking for revenge, and they can get it, Erik Ten Hag has been doing well with United lately and i think they can win. Any betting tips or odds from anyone.

#40 2023-01-13 19:08:54

oba

CrytoCynthia;2864 wrote:

Well I think Manchester City are expecting so much from Erling Haaland but he isn’t giving them as much as they want. Although yesterday match had nothing to do with him as he wasn’t even in the team that lost against Southampton yesterday.

Erling Haaland may not be in the march lost by Manchester city but it is never a good idea to build a team on a single player and this almost affect Barcelona months ago when they built the whole team on Messi.
Having said that, the World Cup seems to have changed the game of football recently, and some of the lower-ranked clubs are making some impressive moves.

#41 2023-01-13 19:45:56

Kelechi

oba;2997 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2864 wrote:

Well I think Manchester City are expecting so much from Erling Haaland but he isn’t giving them as much as they want. Although yesterday match had nothing to do with him as he wasn’t even in the team that lost against Southampton yesterday.

Erling Haaland may not be in the march lost by Manchester city but it is never a good idea to build a team on a single player and this almost affect Barcelona months ago when they built the whole team on Messi.
Having said that, the World Cup seems to have changed the game of football recently, and some of the lower-ranked clubs are making some impressive moves.

Manchester city has to now switch their focus to the up coming weekend derby against rivals Manchester united who are currently in blistering form, I don't know how that match would go but I know it would be very important for Manchester city.

#42 2023-01-13 20:06:15

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;3005 wrote:
oba;2997 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2864 wrote:

Manchester city has to now switch their focus to the up coming weekend derby against rivals Manchester united who are currently in blistering form, I don't know how that match would go but I know it would be very important for Manchester city.

Arsenal would be watching this match hoping that Manchester city drops point against their derby rivals Manchester United and i think it’s very possible considering the form Manchester United are in right now.

#43 2023-01-13 20:27:51

Detroit

I'm looking forward to seeing Manchester United and Manchester City match.
It will be a very beautiful match. I hope to see Manchester United win the match.
Manchester City fans grab a popcorn sit down and get ready for an ass-whooping day.

#44 2023-01-13 20:36:49

Kelechi

Detroit;3020 wrote:

I'm looking forward to seeing Manchester United and Manchester City match.
It will be a very beautiful match. I hope to see Manchester United win the match.
Manchester City fans grab a popcorn sit down and get ready for an ass-whooping day.

Who are you supporting in this game and why? I personally am supporting Manchester united I think they are in a better mental state than Manchester city.

#45 2023-01-13 20:48:46

JONSNOWING

Aston villa and Leeds united are having an ongoing match right now, Aston villa has been in amazing form this season and has done well in virtually all match they have played and the are currently winning.

#46 2023-01-14 14:39:03

Detroit

Just like I predicted, Manchester united won against Manchester City.
Now we can agree that there's only one Manchester in England.
Despite the club might be going through a lot,  Manchester City is not on our level.  We're far above them.

#47 2023-01-14 15:20:27

joanna

Detroit;3053 wrote:

Just like I predicted, Manchester united won against Manchester City.
Now we can agree that there's only one Manchester in England.
Despite the club might be going through a lot,  Manchester City is not on our level.  We're far above them.

I have a reason to believe you're a Manchester United fan due to your messages and Manchester City losing 2 games consecutively is a sign that the club is having a back door problem that's more severe than the United and they need to do something really fast.

#48 2023-01-14 15:32:23

full

KAMSI_UG;2905 wrote:

The Fulham Chelsea match is still on and from the looks of things there seem to be a good come
Back for Chelsea as they are currently playing 1:1

Meanwhile, Chelsea later lost the match to Fulham but there's something which surprise me and I don't know if you guys notice that ever since Thursday that the Chelsea lost to Fulham all the games played in the Premier League all end up 2:1
Let's wait and see if the Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion, etc. game will make the difference.

#49 2023-01-14 16:21:54

Camavinga

Very bad day for Pep and Manchester City, joy for United and Arsenal. The title race is now open and Arsenal hold a firm advantage in the top of the table; i think City have lost their hunger this season and they may have to look at the champions league more seriously, if City can win the champions league then it would be a very successful season for them.

#50 2023-01-14 17:19:02

full

Camavinga;3072 wrote:

Very bad day for Pep and Manchester City, joy for United and Arsenal. The title race is now open and Arsenal hold a firm advantage in the top of the table; i think City have lost their hunger this season and they may have to look at the champions league more seriously, if City can win the champions league then it would be a very successful season for them.

Yes, the lost is bad for the reputation of Pep Guardiola but I read from the news that he already makes a statement about rectifying the cause of the loss.
Having said that, the Brighton & Hove Albion team does break the 2:1 score jinx by beating Liverpool 3 goal to nil.

Board footer