uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-17 15:49:19

worldserbia

Bot Setup Problem

Hello, very nice project, i setup a bot on my virtual machine ( have static IP , bridged network ), run a bot, but when mining start have all blank. see picture bellow.

Screenshot-1.png

What is a problem?

Thanks.

#2 2022-12-18 01:26:16

Saahil
Website

Re: Bot Setup Problem

Hello, restart the bot again.

#3 2022-12-18 08:08:35

worldserbia

Hello, I exit and start again, and again and again, same thing. sad without sudo command not work with sudo blank.

#4 2022-12-18 20:50:16

Saahil
Website

Update to latest UAM version and try. Latest version: 1.2.87

#5 2022-12-19 00:41:10

worldserbia

Hello, after 24h and more, images is like this:

Screenshot-2.png

now is ok ?

#6 2022-12-19 17:11:05

Saahil
Website

This isn't in full view, increase resolution.

#7 2022-12-19 17:58:04

worldserbia

Sorry, now is full view...see image:

Screenshot-3.png

I have a static ip address, i bridged network on my virtual machine.

#8 2022-12-20 00:59:52

Saahil
Website

still not full view, can't see logs. Also if you didn't yet join mining support channel, join!

#9 2022-12-20 18:41:59

worldserbia

Here is a full image, upnp and public ip not supported, but i have static ip hmm

Screenshot-4.png

How to join to a support channel ? Thanks

#10 2022-12-20 23:10:00

Saahil
Website

In Utopia client

Tools -> Channel Manager
Channel ID: 5FE95B2DFA426DDE652A00CA7512C0DF

#11 2022-12-23 20:41:16

CrytoCynthia

Hello everyone and the moderator I am new to mining in general but I have heard so much about Utopiap2p mining and its mining bot. I want to kick start my journey and I am requesting for some guidance on this matter.

#12 2023-01-13 06:50:23

Detroit

CrytoCynthia;2092 wrote:

Hello everyone and the moderator I am new to mining in general but I have heard so much about Utopiap2p mining and its mining bot. I want to kick start my journey and I am requesting for some guidance on this matter.

First,  you have to choose the cryptocurrency of your choice which is Crypton at this point.
Buy mining machines, examples are Asic mining, CPU mining, GPU mining, etc
Set up a wallet to receive your mined reward.
Configure your mining device: This includes downloading the software and also ensuring that your mining device is positioned in a good location.  Note that miming devices can produce a good amount of heat so it will need some cooling fan for it to continue working properly.
You should join a mining pool, you can mine on your own but it won't be that favorable. You need to join other miners to get the best out of it.

On a side note, for you to enjoy mining you need to take it as a hobby because you can't always make money and of cause, business doesn't always have profit.

Let me know if this helped. Have a nice day.

#13 2023-01-13 14:18:22

thrive

Detroit;2943 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2092 wrote:

First,  you have to choose the cryptocurrency of your choice which is Crypton at this point.
Configure your mining device: This includes downloading the software and also ensuring that your mining device is positioned in a good location.  Note that miming devices can produce a good amount of heat so it will need some cooling fan for it to continue working properly.
You should join a mining pool, you can mine on your own but it won't be that favorable. You need to join other miners to get the best out of it.

On a side note, for you to enjoy mining you need to take it as a hobby because you can't always make money and of cause, business doesn't always have profit.

In addition, for the user to mine Crypton coin, he will need an operating system (Linux of at least 4 GB plus RAM) and download the Utopia p2p UAM bot. Besides, he will need to run the bot on VPS or Dedicated Server either. The remaining thing is the setting which he will find on the Utopia p2p application.

#14 2023-01-13 18:30:19

Camavinga

thrive;2962 wrote:

In addition, for the user to mine Crypton coin, he will need an operating system (Linux of at least 4 GB plus RAM) and download the Utopia p2p UAM bot. Besides, he will need to run the bot on VPS or Dedicated Server either. The remaining thing is the setting which he will find on the Utopia p2p application.

Thank you for this information, it seems like you are a miner, do you by any chance mine crypton, i would like to know what the success rate and profitability is like; i am still doing my research into how i can start mining, but i am yet to begin, i am also looking for people that have already started mining utopia, i want to know what their experience is like.

Is there anything like a community or channel of CRP miners, i noticed that this mining and proof of work section lacks the needed traffic, is there any other way to connect to utopia miners. Cheers!

#15 2023-01-13 19:12:35

Detroit

thrive;2962 wrote:
Detroit;2943 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2092 wrote:

Thanks for the beautiful addition. Do you by any chance mine? What coin do you mine? I'm also a miner. Probably we could exchange ideas in the future. I get excited when I meet knowledgeable people on cryptocurrencies, probably because they rarely come by. Have a nice mate.

#16 2023-01-13 20:18:09

KAMSI_UG

Guys why are we all very exited about the trading bot? Utopia trading is already very simple and I don’t think we need an extra help if you ask me. If you can trade then carry on

#17 2023-01-14 16:10:37

Camavinga

KAMSI_UG;3014 wrote:

Guys why are we all very exited about the trading bot? Utopia trading is already very simple and I don’t think we need an extra help if you ask me. If you can trade then carry on

The bot is for the mining of crp, trading crp happens on crypton exchange and on other crypto exchanges that have listed crp. But to mine crypton one has to download the utopia p2p UAM bot and set it up, the miner would also have to consider how strong their internet comnection is, and how cheap the electricity they are using is.

#18 2023-01-14 18:58:10

full

KAMSI_UG;3014 wrote:

The bot setup people are talking about here is for the UAM bot used for mining Crypton coin but if anyone wants to use a bot to trade Crypton coin I don't think there's a need to discuss it here since there are already some bot developed to work with the CEX where Crypton coin is listed.

#19 2023-01-15 13:03:06

Camavinga

full;3095 wrote:

but if anyone wants to use a bot to trade Crypton coin I don't think there's a need to discuss it here since there are already some bot developed to work with the CEX where Crypton coin is listed.

Yeah, trading bots are different from mining bots, and on most centralized exchanges you can quickly set up bots that would help you enter and exit trades, so if the exchange you use lists CRP, you can just set up your trading bot and start automatically trading CRP. But before using bots, either for trading or mining, make sure you have done your research about them, and you now understand how they function.

#20 2023-01-15 20:00:17

thrive

Camavinga;2987 wrote:
thrive;2962 wrote:

Thank you for this information, it seems like you are a miner, do you by any chance mine crypton, i would like to know what the success rate and profitability is like; i am still doing my research into how i can start mining, but i am yet to begin, i am also looking for people that have already started mining utopia, i want to know what their experience is like.

Is there anything like a community or channel of CRP miners, i noticed that this mining and proof of work section lacks the needed traffic, is there any other way to connect to utopia miners. Cheers!

You're welcome. I am not a miner but there is some basic information on every aspect of the Utopia p2p ecosystem that one must know as an enthusiast in other not to miss some important benefit of the project.
For the rate, I will advise you to visit the mining support channel on the application client.

#21 2023-01-16 10:54:45

Camavinga

thrive;3204 wrote:

You're welcome. I am not a miner but there is some basic information on every aspect of the Utopia p2p ecosystem that one must know as an enthusiast in other not to miss some important benefit of the project.
For the rate, I will advise you to visit the mining support channel on the application client.

Thank you for your prompt reply again, i am not a miner too as i am still kind of new to utopia, but i want to learn about everything possible, just as you said: learning the basics is vital; so that is what i aim to do, and gradually i am making progress, and thankfully there are a few people in here that are willing to help out. I will check out the mining support channel. Have a nice day.

#22 2023-01-16 14:40:51

full

Camavinga;3162 wrote:
full;3095 wrote:

but if anyone wants to use a bot to trade Crypton coin I don't think there's a need to discuss it here since there are already some bot developed to work with the CEX where Crypton coin is listed.

Yeah, trading bots are different from mining bots, and on most centralized exchanges you can quickly set up bots that would help you enter and exit trades, so if the exchange you use lists CRP, you can just set up your trading bot and start automatically trading CRP. But before using bots, either for trading or mining, make sure you have done your research about them, and you now understand how they function.

You are absolutely correct. Doing research about everything that has to do with investment or tasks that will yield an interest is very important. However, this is the vital area that most cryptocurrency investors, traders, and miners fail and later blame on the system.

#23 2023-01-17 11:27:33

Camavinga

full;3313 wrote:

However, this is the vital area that most cryptocurrency investors, traders, and miners fail and later blame on the system.

Just like people who keep their crypto inside exchanges and when something happens to the exchange they blame the network, while it was their own fault. In the crypto industry one has to be careful and always go for the safest and best choice. You should not make a mistake, then do your research later; you should do research first so you will not make a mistake.

#24 2023-01-17 15:35:12

Detroit

Camavinga;3365 wrote:

Just like people who keep their crypto inside exchanges and when something happens to the exchange they blame the network, while it was their own fault. In the crypto industry one has to be careful and always go for the safest and best choice. You should not make a mistake, then do your research later; you should do research first so you will not make a mistake.

You won't really blame them. There are so many opinions on the internet and 60% of them are wrong. As a newbie, how can they know the difference or be able to filter the good advice from the bad one? This is one of the major problems they're having.

#25 2023-01-17 23:30:27

thrive

Camavinga;3260 wrote:
thrive;3204 wrote:

Thank you for your prompt reply again, i am not a miner too as i am still kind of new to utopia, but i want to learn about everything possible, just as you said: learning the basics is vital; so that is what i aim to do, and gradually i am making progress, and thankfully there are a few people in here that are willing to help out. I will check out the mining support channel. Have a nice day.

You're welcome, and I'm glad to know that you're making the effort to become familiar with the fundamental elements of the Utopia peer-to-peer ecosystem. However, the application client offers some bits of knowledge that will aid in your learning. just pressing Ctrl+F1

Board footer