uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-11 14:38:47

Detroit

Learning about utopia p2p

Utopia is a decentralized cryptocurrency that performs transactions very fast and the transaction fees are very low. This offers feasibility,  security, and confidentiality to the users.
This platform offers over 29 languages such as Turkish, English, etc. Utopia has a coin named Crypton with a unique crypto wallet based on a sole owner that is you're in control of everything.  The wallet cannot be frozen and any descriptions including the balance are encrypted. Other crypto protocols allow only partially concealing payment operation details whereas Utopia guarantees full data privacy.

#2 2023-01-11 14:49:59

CrytoCynthia

Re: Learning about utopia p2p

Well this is a great post especially for Newcomers into the Utopia p2p ecosystem. Also you should add that Utopia p2p native coin CRP Crypton Is a fast rising coin that also supports anonymity and privacy protection.

#3 2023-01-11 18:05:46

KAMSI_UG

Well I think you can just summarize that Utopia p2p is a world class project with world class utilities that supports privacy protection, security and anonymity

#4 2023-01-11 18:44:09

Kelechi

Wow I never knew Utopia p2p offers over 29 languages that's actually very huge If you ask me but mate what are some of these languages they offer?

#5 2023-01-11 18:44:45

Lanistergame2

Fast transactions and low fees already makes it more scalable than about 90% of cryptocurrencies out there, making crypton a must have in any crypto portfolio.
As a user you can also sleep easy knowing that your assets are encrypted and you decide what happens with it, unlike centralized systems where you are subject to whatever regulation is thrown at you.

#6 2023-01-11 20:03:50

CrytoCynthia

Lanistergame2;2815 wrote:

Fast transactions and low fees already makes it more scalable than about 90% of cryptocurrencies out there, making crypton a must have in any crypto portfolio.
As a user you can also sleep easy knowing that your assets are encrypted and you decide what happens with it, unlike centralized systems where you are subject to whatever regulation is thrown at you.

Well do you know that Crypton exchange also has a no kyc requirements features? This exchange is only limited by the few amounts of coin it has listed and if that increases it would be amazing.

#7 2023-01-11 20:35:43

Kelechi

Hey mate are you trying to learn more about Utopia p2p? I see that you only wrote about the very basic things of Utopia p2p why not try joining their other platforms?

#8 2023-01-11 20:52:56

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;2833 wrote:

Hey mate are you trying to learn more about Utopia p2p? I see that you only wrote about the very basic things of Utopia p2p why not try joining their other platforms?

Very correct it really helped me a lot learning about Utopia p2p from their telegram group, I have also joined other Utopia p2p social media like their twitter and also read up their articles on medium.

#9 2023-01-11 21:21:58

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;2838 wrote:
Kelechi;2833 wrote:

Very correct it really helped me a lot learning about Utopia p2p from their telegram group, I have also joined other Utopia p2p social media like their twitter and also read up their articles on medium.

How about here? I think if there is a special board on the forum it would really help or maybe CRP discussion board where we can discuss things about CRP

#10 2023-01-12 05:32:45

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;2827 wrote:

Well do you know that Crypton exchange also has a no kyc requirements features? This exchange is only limited by the few amounts of coin it has listed and if that increases it would be amazing.

Yes I am.
The decentralized and privacy set up of the utopia platform is fascinating and way different from many of the restrictive systems which we have today.
About the few amount of coins listed, it is a gradual process. With time projects would be lining up to be listed on the utopia exchange.

#11 2023-01-12 13:01:00

full

CrytoCynthia;2772 wrote:

Well this is a great post especially for Newcomers into the Utopia p2p ecosystem. Also you should add that Utopia p2p native coin CRP Crypton Is a fast rising coin that also supports anonymity and privacy protection.

I believe the author of this topic forget to include that the Crypton coin of Utopia is the only organic in-price privacy coin that has no whale manipulation potential. Besides, it is a versatile cryptocurrency that  delivers high level of privacy payment.

#12 2023-01-12 18:21:01

Camavinga

full;2853 wrote:

I believe the author of this topic forget to include that the Crypton coin of Utopia is the only organic in-price privacy coin that has no whale manipulation potential. Besides, it is a versatile cryptocurrency that  delivers high level of privacy payment.

Good for you to add this for people who do not know, i know of a few privacy coin, and crypton coin is one of them, i think people who are looking to carry out transactions privately should really consider crypton. Manipulations are quite common with crypto, so it is a great thing to understand that CRP is manipulation-resistant. Thank you for this knowledge.

#13 2023-01-12 22:55:16

joanna

Crypton coin (coin) is eternal and serves as the primary payment unit of the Utopia p2p ecosystem. However, we cannot discuss Utopia without mentioning the advantages of their UUSD, which is the first of its kind in the cryptocurrency market.

#14 2023-01-13 06:59:12

Lanistergame2

You are absolutely right joanna. Utopia USD as the first if its kind decentralized and anonymous stable coin is a game changer in the field and has so much potential above so many other stable coins with fluctuating market cap, due to instability in the supply and lack of transparency.

The Utopia ecosystem is as robust as it gets, and provides all that a crypto enthusiast needs, all in one place.

#15 2023-01-13 09:57:43

CrytoCynthia

Lanistergame2;2945 wrote:

You are absolutely right joanna. Utopia USD as the first if its kind decentralized and anonymous stable coin is a game changer in the field and has so much potential above so many other stable coins with fluctuating market cap, due to instability in the supply and lack of transparency.

The Utopia ecosystem is as robust as it gets, and provides all that a crypto enthusiast needs, all in one place.

For a period of time now stablecoin hasn’t had the security level it needs, I have heard of discussions about the possible dangers of even Usdt. I think Utopia’s stablecoin USD has brought in some sense of security.

#16 2023-01-13 18:23:58

Camavinga

CrytoCynthia;2950 wrote:

For a period of time now stablecoin hasn’t had the security level it needs, I have heard of discussions about the possible dangers of even Usdt. I think Utopia’s stablecoin USD has brought in some sense of security.

Stablecoins are not generally meant to be held for the long term, though their security depends on the company that launches them and how ‘real’ their reserve is, USDT is one of the most popular stablecoins launched by Tether company, and so far i don’t think there have been too many complaints about USDT, though i know the company has the rights to freeze your assets. UUSD is also a great anonymous and privacy-oriented stablecoin, that is what makes it unique, and the issuing company utopia cannot freeze your assets like in other forms of stablecoins.

Last edited by Camavinga (2023-01-13 18:24:49)

#17 2023-01-13 18:54:05

Detroit

Camavinga;2986 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2950 wrote:

Stablecoins are not generally meant to be held for the long term, though their security depends on the company that launches them and how ‘real’ their reserve is, USDT is one of the most popular stablecoins launched by Tether company, and so far i don’t think there have been too many complaints about USDT, though i know the company has the rights to freeze your assets. UUSD is also a great anonymous and privacy-oriented stablecoin, that is what makes it unique, and the issuing company utopia cannot freeze your assets like in other forms of stablecoins.

What do you suggest stablecoin holders do? Like how long is ideal for a stablecoin to be held??
I've some stablecoins I've been holding for over six months now, is that too long? I was hoping to buy more to hold longer.

#18 2023-01-13 20:47:11

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;2950 wrote:

I have heard of discussions about the possible dangers of even Usdt. I think Utopia’s stablecoin USD has brought in some sense of security.

Security without freedom does not exist. In most stable coins you are at the mercy of the devs as they can seize or freeze your coins at any time and without proper auditing can report false reserve currency values, meaning h=they may not be 1 : 1 as they claim to be.

Understand the risks associated with any asset you wish to hold or are holding and act accordingly.

#19 2023-01-14 18:48:28

full

Camavinga;2870 wrote:
full;2853 wrote:

I believe the author of this topic forget to include that the Crypton coin of Utopia is the only organic in-price privacy coin that has no whale manipulation potential. Besides, it is a versatile cryptocurrency that  delivers high level of privacy payment.

Good for you to add this for people who do not know, i know of a few privacy coin, and crypton coin is one of them, i think people who are looking to carry out transactions privately should really consider crypton. Manipulations are quite common with crypto, so it is a great thing to understand that CRP is manipulation-resistant. Thank you for this knowledge.

The whale manipulation resistance of the Crypton coin is one of the things I believe will make the coin lead the remaining privacy coin in the future market because I checked all the privacy coin markets there's no coin that has the potential except the Crypton coin.

#20 2023-01-14 18:56:32

Lanistergame2

full;3093 wrote:

The whale manipulation resistance of the Crypton coin is one of the things I believe will make the coin lead the remaining privacy coin in the future market because I checked all the privacy coin markets there's no coin that has the potential except the Crypton coin.

Can you explain more about this? I am aware that truly great projects have some sort of resistance to manipulation from whales or governments, but I am not aware that a manipulation resistance feature exists in the Utopia ecosystem.

By all the other privacy coins, which are you referring to exactly?

#21 2023-01-15 11:03:09

CrytoCynthia

Learning about Utopia p2p isn’t something you do immediately, you have to take your time on it. Utopia p2p ecosystem is a large one and would take you time to fully understand it.

#22 2023-01-15 12:50:34

Camavinga

full;3093 wrote:

There are a lot of privacy coins, and even if i just got to know about utopia and crp, it is one of the top privacy coins out there, it might not be the most popular, but it has a lot of potential amongst privacy coins. Manipulation is one thing that affects many coins and projects, not only privacy coins, so if there is no such whale manipulation in the utopia system, then it is great and good for adoption.

#23 2023-01-20 20:19:19

full

Camavinga;3160 wrote:
full;3093 wrote:

There are a lot of privacy coins, and even if i just got to know about utopia and crp, it is one of the top privacy coins out there, it might not be the most popular, but it has a lot of potential amongst privacy coins. Manipulation is one thing that affects many coins and projects, not only privacy coins, so if there is no such whale manipulation in the utopia system, then it is great and good for adoption.

No whale manipulation can not be used to justify the future potential of a project or how good the coin is for adoption. However, the no whale manipulation added more value and credibility to the CRP coin but it also prevent it from getting huge awareness because 94% of all crypto investors are after profit and always flock to the coin that has the hype for it.

Lanistergame2;3094 wrote:
full;3093 wrote:

Can you explain more about this? I am aware that truly great projects have some sort of resistance to manipulation from whales or governments, but I am not aware that a manipulation resistance feature exists in the Utopia ecosystem.

By all the other privacy coins, which are you referring to exactly?

Crypton coin and the whole entire ecosystem of Utopia p2p were created to provide solutions to some drawbacks from the previous projects and in other to achieve the project aim they create Crypton coin to be resistant to whale manipulation.

#24 2023-03-18 22:19:38

KAMSI_UG

The best way to learn about Utopia p2p is reading up articles about project and never shying away from asking questions, it’s really not difficult but you must be ready to actually learn.

#25 2023-03-18 22:47:18

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;6044 wrote:

The best way to learn about Utopia p2p is reading up articles about project and never shying away from asking questions, it’s really not difficult but you must be ready to actually learn.

You can also learn from the website, and from following Utopia p2p on their social media platform you get to also interacts
With fellow users of the project and gradually you can increase your knowledge on Utopia p2p.

Board footer