uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-05-03 22:11:31

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,002

Re: Bot Setup Problem

level;7526 wrote:
oba;7498 wrote:
Detroit;7470 wrote:

Sorry, I missed that.  But as you said,  the project developers know what's best for business for them. The Utopia community project is already doing well, I hope they don't ruin it.

I know you care about the fruitfulness of the project and so far the UtopiaP2P developer has been making the right decision for the past 4years if I'm not mistaken and I think that's nice for us to trust their instinct.

I will make my contribution to this conversation base on how the Utopia developer team has handled the Crypton Exchange from day one and how it is still functioning now. if they could that I think their decision and move won't hurt the project.

I support what you and I have in cryptocurrency for about 5 years now and I have used different decentralized and centralized exchanges. I can say with boldness that I haven't seen any that provide top-notch exchange services like Crypton Exchange.

Offline

#127 2023-05-03 22:12:22

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,284

Re: Bot Setup Problem

full;7527 wrote:
level;7526 wrote:
oba;7498 wrote:

I know you care about the fruitfulness of the project and so far the UtopiaP2P developer has been making the right decision for the past 4years if I'm not mistaken and I think that's nice for us to trust their instinct.

I will make my contribution to this conversation base on how the Utopia developer team has handled the Crypton Exchange from day one and how it is still functioning now. if they could that I think their decision and move won't hurt the project.

I support what you and I have in cryptocurrency for about 5 years now and I have used different decentralized and centralized exchanges. I can say with boldness that I haven't seen any that provide top-notch exchange services like Crypton Exchange.

The reason why I am still one of the holders of CRP and a user of the UtopiaP2P application client is that I believe I am in the right place for privacy, innovation, and the best future profit. Besides, I believe the dev team will always do what is right for the project.

Offline

#128 2023-05-03 22:13:22

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,532

Re: Bot Setup Problem

joanna;7528 wrote:
full;7527 wrote:
level;7526 wrote:

I will make my contribution to this conversation base on how the Utopia developer team has handled the Crypton Exchange from day one and how it is still functioning now. if they could that I think their decision and move won't hurt the project.

I support what you and I have in cryptocurrency for about 5 years now and I have used different decentralized and centralized exchanges. I can say with boldness that I haven't seen any that provide top-notch exchange services like Crypton Exchange.

The reason why I am still one of the holders of CRP and a user of the UtopiaP2P application client is that I believe I am in the right place for privacy, innovation, and the best future profit. Besides, I believe the dev team will always do what is right for the project.

I believe in other for the UtopiaP2P developer team not to ruin the adoption and traffic of the project while it only increase is the reason why they did the project review on BTT.

Offline

#129 2023-05-04 22:07:53

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Bot Setup Problem

IyaJJJ;7530 wrote:
joanna;7528 wrote:
full;7527 wrote:

I support what you and I have in cryptocurrency for about 5 years now and I have used different decentralized and centralized exchanges. I can say with boldness that I haven't seen any that provide top-notch exchange services like Crypton Exchange.

The reason why I am still one of the holders of CRP and a user of the UtopiaP2P application client is that I believe I am in the right place for privacy, innovation, and the best future profit. Besides, I believe the dev team will always do what is right for the project.

I believe in other for the UtopiaP2P developer team not to ruin the adoption and traffic of the project while it only increase is the reason why they did the project review on BTT.


The developers seem to be a wide set of people. I don't think they will mess it up. They are very coordinated and also they listen to their users.  This help them to narrow their decisions and determine their next line of action.

Offline

#130 2023-05-05 23:43:36

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,858

Re: Bot Setup Problem

Camavinga;7681 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7530 wrote:
joanna;7528 wrote:

The reason why I am still one of the holders of CRP and a user of the UtopiaP2P application client is that I believe I am in the right place for privacy, innovation, and the best future profit. Besides, I believe the dev team will always do what is right for the project.

I believe in other for the UtopiaP2P developer team not to ruin the adoption and traffic of the project while it only increase is the reason why they did the project review on BTT.


The developers seem to be a wide set of people. I don't think they will mess it up. They are very coordinated and also they listen to their users.  This help them to narrow their decisions and determine their next line of action.

Yes, they cant mess this up but it's hard to know how wide or huge is the developer teams.

Offline

#131 2023-05-06 17:33:26

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,402

Re: Bot Setup Problem

Camavinga;7681 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7530 wrote:
joanna;7528 wrote:

The reason why I am still one of the holders of CRP and a user of the UtopiaP2P application client is that I believe I am in the right place for privacy, innovation, and the best future profit. Besides, I believe the dev team will always do what is right for the project.

I believe in other for the UtopiaP2P developer team not to ruin the adoption and traffic of the project while it only increase is the reason why they did the project review on BTT.


The developers seem to be a wide set of people. I don't think they will mess it up. They are very coordinated and also they listen to their users.  This helps them to narrow their decisions and determine their next line of action.

It is actually easy to mess things up when you lose focus or start to overthink it. When you overthink things your mind gets clouded and by the end if the day you start marking simple mistakes.

Offline

#132 2023-05-17 19:46:14

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,402

Re: Bot Setup Problem

Making certain decisions when it comes to mining needs critical thinking and concentration which is certain that it is not everyone that posse it. We should not engage in activities we can not handle both physically and mentally.

Offline

#133 2023-05-18 20:47:33

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,402

Re: Bot Setup Problem

In mining,  you need to grow and also develop yourself.  Because the system keeps getting nasty every day and you have to keep up with the trend

Offline

#134 2023-05-21 20:48:56

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Bot Setup Problem

Thanks for the recommendations and advice mates, I really wish other newbies with plans of starting the mining of Crypton coins gets all the information they can get and avoid doing anything at stake .

Offline

#135 2023-05-21 20:59:17

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,402

Re: Bot Setup Problem

JONSNOWING;9573 wrote:

Thanks for the recommendations and advice mates, I really wish other newbies with plans of starting the mining of Crypton coins gets all the information they can get and avoid doing anything at stake .


You are welcome, mate. Do not hesitate to ask questions whenever you need them. Everyone here is ready to listen to you and hear what you have to say and learn from it.

Offline

#136 2023-06-06 22:10:17

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 1,597

Re: Bot Setup Problem

Detroit;9578 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9573 wrote:

Thanks for the recommendations and advice mates, I really wish other newbies with plans of starting the mining of Crypton coins gets all the information they can get and avoid doing anything at stake .


You are welcome, mate. Do not hesitate to ask questions whenever you need them. Everyone here is ready to listen to you and hear what you have to say and learn from it.

Remember you have the chance to seek out for a voice to enlighten your whispers. You ain't asking for yourself but actually doing that in the favour of future users

Offline

#137 2023-06-15 03:46:58

Comrade
Member
From: Utopia App Client
Registered: 2022-12-30
Posts: 1,569

Re: Bot Setup Problem

crpuusd;12423 wrote:
Detroit;9578 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9573 wrote:

Thanks for the recommendations and advice mates, I really wish other newbies with plans of starting the mining of Crypton coins gets all the information they can get and avoid doing anything at stake .


You are welcome, mate. Do not hesitate to ask questions whenever you need them. Everyone here is ready to listen to you and hear what you have to say and learn from it.

Remember you have the chance to seek out for a voice to enlighten your whispers. You ain't asking for yourself but actually doing that in the favour of future users

Its good to start mining at this stage. There has been lots of development and more development to come

Offline

#138 2023-06-15 20:51:35

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Bot Setup Problem

Detroit;9086 wrote:

In mining,  you need to grow and also develop yourself.  Because the system keeps getting nasty every day and you have to keep up with the trend

There is nothing difficult in mining CRP, you just need to learn how to set up your mining bot and ensure you have access to strong internet connection and cheap electricity. Mining CRP isn’t like mining proof of work coins in which you have to spend a lot of money.

Offline

#139 2024-01-08 19:32:05

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 1,908

Re: Bot Setup Problem

If essential configuration parameters, such as API keys, endpoints, or access credentials, are not set correctly during the bot setup, it can lead to functionality issues. Double-check and ensure accurate configuration to avoid setup problems.Using an incompatible version of the bot with the underlying infrastructure or dependencies can cause setup problems. Ensure that the bot version aligns with the supported versions of relevant frameworks, libraries, and operating systems

Offline

#140 2024-01-21 18:24:44

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,529

Re: Bot Setup Problem

There could be various issues with bot setup. Check for correct API key integration, internet connectivity, and ensure the chosen platform or framework is properly configured. Review documentation for troubleshooting steps specific to your setup.

Offline

#141 2024-02-25 00:54:30

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,529

Re: Bot Setup Problem

thrive;3447 wrote:
Camavinga;3260 wrote:
thrive;3204 wrote:

You're welcome. I am not a miner but there is some basic information on every aspect of the Utopia p2p ecosystem that one must know as an enthusiast in other not to miss some important benefit of the project.
For the rate, I will advise you to visit the mining support channel on the application client.

Thank you for your prompt reply again, i am not a miner too as i am still kind of new to utopia, but i want to learn about everything possible, just as you said: learning the basics is vital; so that is what i aim to do, and gradually i am making progress, and thankfully there are a few people in here that are willing to help out. I will check out the mining support channel. Have a nice day.

You're welcome, and I'm glad to know that you're making the effort to become familiar with the fundamental elements of the Utopia peer-to-peer ecosystem. However, the application client offers some bits of knowledge that will aid in your learning. just pressing Ctrl+F1

The Utopia peer-to-peer ecosystem consists of several fundamental elements, including the Utopia software, Crypton (its native cryptocurrency), and various features such as encrypted messaging, uMail, uWallet, and uNS for decentralized domain registration. These elements work together to provide users with privacy, security, and decentralized communication within the Utopia network.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB