uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-13 07:54:45

aurelian

Utopia P2P channels in Romania

Although there already is a channel for Bucharest/Romania, I am looking forward to see more channels for every city in the country.

#2 2022-02-13 15:19:18

Gordon

Re: Utopia P2P channels in Romania

aurelian;1518 wrote:

Although there already is a channel for Bucharest/Romania, I am looking forward to see more channels for every city in the country.

Hi. And why don't you create this channel and run content on it?

#3 2022-02-13 17:35:35

aurelian

Gordon;1543 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>aurelian;1518 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>Although there already is a channel for Bucharest/Romania, I am looking forward to see more channels for every city in the country.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Hi. And why don&#039;t you create this channel and run content on it?</p>

Well, I live in Bucharest, and since there is already a channel for Bucharest, I will use it. For other cities, I let the new users in Romania to create the channels for their town.

#4 2022-02-20 17:45:44

Cromanes

aurelian;1556 wrote:

Well, I live in Bucharest, and since there is already a channel for Bucharest, I will use it. For other cities, I let the new users in Romania to create the channels for their town.

Try to write news and keep some chats from the whole Romanian community at your place.

#5 2022-12-27 19:57:22

Lanistergame2

Hey guys congratulations on getting your Romanian channel but if I have some business relationship with Romania but actually not a citizen of Romania or ever been to Romania am I allowed on the channel?

#6 2023-01-09 20:14:43

CrytoCynthia

I don’t know but how popular is Utopia p2p in Romania now? Also I would also like to create a channel for my locality on the Utopia p2p application so what are the criteria?

#7 2023-01-09 21:28:08

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;2681 wrote:

I don’t know but how popular is Utopia p2p in Romania now? Also I would also like to create a channel for my locality on the Utopia p2p application so what are the criteria?

Hey mate honestly it’s so easy to create a channel of your own, but first before just creating an account be sure that you won’t be the only one on the channel and it won’t be spam filled.

#8 2023-01-10 16:52:14

Camavinga

The more channels there are for more countries, the better for utopia, i don’t know the nationalities of most of us, but wouldn’t it make sense if we all started channels in our own country. I think it is at this point that local sections would be very important, so that countrymen would know themselves and work together to grow the channel for their nationality.

#9 2023-01-10 17:24:38

JONSNOWING

Camavinga;2721 wrote:

The more channels there are for more countries, the better for utopia, i don’t know the nationalities of most of us, but wouldn’t it make sense if we all started channels in our own country. I think it is at this point that local sections would be very important, so that countrymen would know themselves and work together to grow the channel for their nationality.

But we are still failing to get the point it's it really about the amount of channels for Utopia p2p rather it's about the amount of active members in those channels that can make any difference at all.

#10 2023-01-16 12:16:00

KingCRP

Honestly I would have said if we can have a local board group in the forum. It would really help those that aren’t fluent in English to follow up.

#11 2023-01-16 13:12:10

Kelechi

KingCRP;3296 wrote:

Honestly I would have said if we can have a local board group in the forum. It would really help those that aren’t fluent in English to follow up.

Yes I also want a local board not that I need it but it would really be helpful for many people

#12 2023-01-16 14:11:22

full

aurelian;1518 wrote:

I don't understand or know the language spoken in Romania and it's possible to have channels created for every city but what's the purpose of doing that when the whole of Romania can have a single channel which I believe will also help all the Crypton coin enthusiast in Romania to communication share thought and knowledge.

#13 2023-01-16 20:01:38

JONSNOWING

full;3312 wrote:
aurelian;1518 wrote:

I don't understand or know the language spoken in Romania and it's possible to have channels created for every city but what's the purpose of doing that when the whole of Romania can have a single channel which I believe will also help all the Crypton coin enthusiast in Romania to communication share thought and knowledge.

I actually don't think it's possible to create a channel for every city. I don't see how this is possible but what is possible is that we can create a channel for major languages.

#14 2023-01-17 15:50:20

Detroit

full;3312 wrote:

I think it's best to create channels for major languages in the world. Such as Spanish, English,  French,  etc. This will enhance communication to the highest level. Also, give the consumer the privilege to express themselves.

#15 2023-03-11 18:51:28

Cat

How long have you been keeping channels?

#16 2023-05-20 20:32:46

crpuusd

Detroit;3383 wrote:
full;3312 wrote:

I think it's best to create channels for major languages in the world. Such as Spanish, English,  French,  etc. This will enhance communication to the highest level. Also, give the consumer the privilege to express themselves.

That will be a great moves to have a ethnic group where there will be a free connection on relative p2p engagement n learning

#17 2023-05-21 14:37:42

Comrade

crpuusd;9397 wrote:
Detroit;3383 wrote:
full;3312 wrote:

That will be a great moves to have a ethnic group where there will be a free connection on relative p2p engagement n learning

Moreover its will give chances and more understandable illustration for users .

#18 2023-05-21 14:41:36

Dozie

Comrade;9496 wrote:
crpuusd;9397 wrote:
Detroit;3383 wrote:

Well since we aren't all that big I think it's okay to keep the forum and English based forum, then sometime in the future when the community must have growing we can now talk about having more local languages.

#19 2023-05-21 20:08:44

Lanistergame2

Dozie;9500 wrote:
Comrade;9496 wrote:
crpuusd;9397 wrote:

Well since we aren't all that big I think it's okay to keep the forum and English based forum, then sometime in the future when the community must have growing we can now talk about having more local languages.

I think we have digested this topic before.  The English language will remain the number one language here until later they can add other languages and make here better.

#20 2023-05-21 20:40:41

Camavinga

Lanistergame2;9535 wrote:
Dozie;9500 wrote:
Comrade;9496 wrote:

I think we have digested this topic before.  The English language will remain the number one language here until later they can add other languages and make here better.

True mate, this topic has been digested before. We have suggested to them to add a feature for us users to be able to lock a thread when will feel the topic has been exhausted.

#21 2023-05-21 21:01:10

Detroit

Camavinga;9565 wrote:
Dozie;9500 wrote:

True mate, this topic has been digested before. We have suggested to them to add a feature for us users to be able to lock a thread when will feel the topic has been exhausted.

I do not know when they will add that feature. Probably anytime soon. They have been really consistent in listening to us and I hope they keep it that way.

#22 2023-05-26 12:25:12

crpuusd

Detroit;9579 wrote:
Camavinga;9565 wrote:

I do not know when they will add that feature. Probably anytime soon. They have been really consistent in listening to us and I hope they keep it that way.

Lock or close a particular topic. It is also occur that we have some  unattempted topics lying low in the group we should try and check and contribute.

#23 2023-05-29 06:57:24

Comrade

crpuusd;10181 wrote:
Detroit;9579 wrote:
Camavinga;9565 wrote:

Lock or close a particular topic. It is also occur that we have some  unattempted topics lying low in the group we should try and check and contribute.

You are right, I went through the forum as well. We should all strive to contribute to all topics in other make a big frame of assistance and  fluidity of informations.

#24 2023-05-29 19:21:15

crpuusd

Comrade;10606 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>crpuusd;10181 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>Detroit;9579 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>Camavinga;9565 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><br /><p>True mate, this topic has been digested before. We have suggested to them to add a feature for us users to be able to lock a thread when will feel the topic has been exhausted.</p></div></blockquote></div><br /><p>I do not know when they will add that feature. Probably anytime soon. They have been really consistent in listening to us and I hope they keep it that way.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Lock or close a particular topic. It is also occur that we have some&#160; unattempted topics lying low in the group we should try and check and contribute.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>You are right, I went through the forum as well. We should all strive to contribute to all topics in other make a big frame of assistance and&#160; fluidity of informations.</p>

thanks for the information, some topics are actually meant for developers and I don't think it will be easier for people that have no knowledge of tech to contribute and if question is to be asked it might be a long road to understand.

#25 2023-05-30 22:17:03

Europ

aurelian;1518 wrote:

One channel is enough for a country and its well acknowledge if its stick to the principles of the forum. Language shouldn't be a barrier and the importances is that we all support the great work lead by the Utopia p2p Standards.

Board footer