uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-14 13:02:14

Lanistergame2

What is your favorite feature on uTalk?

There has been so much suggestions about what user want to see on the forum and how they think it can improve. Many of such suggestions has been good and I assume the devs would work on them.
In the spirit of giving back feedbacks, we can use this thread to list out our favorite features on the forum, to show the best works and features the team has put in.

So, what do you enjoy most on uTalk?

Last edited by Lanistergame2 (2023-01-14 13:04:46)

#2 2023-01-14 13:53:41

Detroit

Re: What is your favorite feature on uTalk?

I enjoy the communication method.
Being able to educate and learn from one another. 
My best board will be the general discussion board. 
It's fun to be here and I'm glad that I'm here.

#3 2023-01-14 16:18:30

CrytoCynthia

Well to be honest I don’t actually have a favorite feature on the Utopia uTalk forum. I think the forum still has a lot a long way to go but so far I love the discussion here.

#4 2023-01-14 17:49:23

KAMSI_UG

Well my favorite feature on UTalk is the uTalk itself, I have been on Utopia p2p ecosystem for a while now and always wondered about how interactions would be and thanks to uTalk discussions and interactions are good great.

#5 2023-01-14 18:39:52

Lanistergame2

Detroit;3047 wrote:

I also enjoy the general discussion board and do visit it quite often, and having a forum like this to communicate with like minded and experienced users is a plus.

My personal best feature is how fast the forum is being improved upon. The devs are responsive in adding some new features and improving the user experience.

#6 2023-01-14 19:26:22

KAMSI_UG

Lanistergame2;3090 wrote:
Detroit;3047 wrote:

I also enjoy the general discussion board and do visit it quite often, and having a forum like this to communicate with like minded and experienced users is a plus.

My personal best feature is how fast the forum is being improved upon. The devs are responsive in adding some new features and improving the user experience.

Yes mate, it’s not possible for us to completely understand things ourselves and I think we have so much more to learn from ourselves and I See this forum as that avenue for that.

#7 2023-01-14 19:38:21

Lanistergame2

KAMSI_UG;3100 wrote:

Yes mate, it’s not possible for us to completely understand things ourselves and I think we have so much more to learn from ourselves and I See this forum as that avenue for that.

Forum discussions are an integral part of learning and appreciate any contribution from the community.

With time when the community grows further there would be more people to learn from and interact with. I am already spending quite a number of hours on uTalk and enjoying every conversation.

#8 2023-01-14 19:44:46

KingCRP

Firstly what are the features available on Utopia uTalk. I really don’t see anyone, I only understand that This is just a forum and there isn’t much to that.

#9 2023-01-14 20:23:55

Kelechi

Well my favorite feature on forum is the fact that I can bring in some issues I have on the Utopia's ecosystem here.

#10 2023-01-14 20:58:08

CrytoCynthia

Well also if we can have a mining board I would like it, mining Cryptocurrency is very profitable yet complicated and even though CRP mining is simple I would still like to learn more.

#11 2023-01-14 21:17:36

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;3120 wrote:

Well also if we can have a mining board I would like it, mining Cryptocurrency is very profitable yet complicated and even though CRP mining is simple I would still like to learn more.

Although I don’t think there is a board that is dedicated to just mining but I am certain that there is/are thread(S) that talks about Crypton mining.

#12 2023-01-15 16:19:55

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;3109 wrote:

Well my favorite feature on forum is the fact that I can bring in some issues I have on the Utopia's ecosystem here.

This is great and one of the main reasons for any group and that is the interaction. We all here for our different reasons but one thing we are sure is That we are here to learn

#13 2023-01-15 19:28:01

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;3120 wrote:

I understand that you like mining and I am also fascinated about the concept of using energy to generate a coin.

But this thread is about what is your favorite feature which is already present in uTalk and not what you would like to see implemented.

#14 2023-01-15 21:05:31

Kelechi

Lanistergame2;3198 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3120 wrote:

I understand that you like mining and I am also fascinated about the concept of using energy to generate a coin.

But this thread is about what is your favorite feature which is already present in uTalk and not what you would like to see implemented.

Well the sport board which hasn't yet been made would have been my most preferred features on the Utopia's uTalk.

#15 2023-01-15 21:15:51

JONSNOWING

Hello everyone, OP do you mind making some list of some features about uTalk that's can be liked. I see this forum as a big community and a community where we exchange knowledge, there is no differentiating features.

#16 2023-01-15 21:43:03

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;3219 wrote:

Hello everyone, OP do you mind making some list of some features about uTalk that's can be liked. I see this forum as a big community and a community where we exchange knowledge, there is no differentiating features.

Well I don't know what the op mean but if I can explain I think is which Forum board are you excited enough and can regard it as your favorite feature here

#17 2023-01-16 11:12:27

Camavinga

uTalk is just a forum for us to talk about the utopia project and other cryptocurrencies too, there isn’t much to talk about in terms of features, the forum is easy to use by the way, that is if we can call that a feature; it also has a good user interface that is easily adaptable. I don’t think anyone will struggle to post on this forum, even if they have never used a crypto forum before, so in my opinion what i love most is that the forum is easy to use.

#18 2023-01-16 11:27:57

Lanistergame2

JONSNOWING;3219 wrote:

Maybe I will make a thread with a list of all the features I know of and replace this thread with that one. I am constantly learning and only today discovered the "quick quote" option, which allows you to easily quote multiple users within a single reply. It is much faster than the normal quote which has to redirect to a new page.

Camavinga;3271 wrote:

the forum is easy to use by the way, that is if we can call that a feature; it also has a good user interface that is easily adaptable.

That is certainly a feature, there are so many online forums which are not easily navigable and adaptable.

Last edited by Lanistergame2 (2023-01-16 11:29:18)

#19 2023-01-16 13:44:35

Kelechi

If been able to ask questions and getting very useful replies that actually helped is a feature then that's my favorite feature on Utopia p2p.

#20 2023-01-16 19:06:30

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;3308 wrote:

If been able to ask questions and getting very useful replies that actually helped is a feature then that's my favorite feature on Utopia p2p.

Yea it's probably the main features of Utopia p2p right now if you ask me. Were one can ask questions and even communicate with other members of the community.

#21 2023-01-16 20:00:55

Lanistergame2

Kelechi;3308 wrote:

This is one important feature and indeed is the bedrock of a discussion forum such as this one. Being able to have a query or inquiry, come online and ask the community and have an answer giving back to you.

This prompts purposeful communication and would keep attracting new users to the platform.
It also improves rankings on search engines.

#22 2023-01-17 03:32:19

CrytoCynthia

Lanistergame2;3332 wrote:
Kelechi;3308 wrote:

This is one important feature and indeed is the bedrock of a discussion forum such as this one. Being able to have a query or inquiry, come online and ask the community and have an answer giving back to you.

This prompts purposeful communication and would keep attracting new users to the platform.
It also improves rankings on search engines.

Well how about self improvement feature, well take for example someone came into this forum actually without much purpose but after a while improve not only in knowledge but in forum skills as well.

#23 2023-01-17 05:07:07

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;3348 wrote:

Well how about self improvement feature, well take for example someone came into this forum actually without much purpose but after a while improve not only in knowledge but in forum skills as well.

Is that your best feature of the forum? You do not need me to validate it, your personal experience of the forum determines your interests and expectations.
I am certain a lot of users have come in here little informed about crypto or utopia and after a few weeks have learnt considerably from the community.

#24 2023-01-17 11:44:16

Camavinga

Kelechi;3308 wrote:

That would have been a good feature here, but it isn’t totally so, i think newbies will find it difficult in this forum because most times questions remain unanswered, and you can hardly find a moderator to ask something peculiar about the uTalk forum. I know there are some members who help newbies out here, but i think the forum moderation has a lot to improve on.

#25 2023-01-17 15:15:22

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;3369 wrote:

That would have been a good feature here, but it isn’t totally so, i think newbies will find it difficult in this forum because most times questions remain unanswered, and you can hardly find a moderator to ask something peculiar about the uTalk forum. I know there are some members who help newbies out here, but i think the forum moderation has a lot to improve on.

In my experience newbie questions usually gets answered within a decent time-frame and it is totally normal for admins and moderators to be too busy to reply to messages often.

There might be room for improvements but, I very much enjoy the discussions here on the forum.

Board footer