uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-11 18:18:36

KAMSI_UG

Re: Pictures on the forum

joanna;2794 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2757 wrote:

I think I have changed my mind, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy I think if we have a meme contest once in a while it won’t hurt anybody for real.

I like the concept of the meme contest, and last I looked, I had taken part in the Utopia P2P team's meme contest from the previous year and was one of the contest's winners.
However, given the low traffic on this forum, the contest will be host outside this forum.

Well I also love the opportunity of having a meme contest anytime soon but I don’t think that would just be possible right away, meme contest are always better when there is an occasion.

#27 2023-01-11 18:21:42

Camavinga

joanna;2794 wrote:

However, given the low traffic on this forum, the contest will be host outside this forum.

Congratulations to you on being a winner of one of utopia’s contest that was previously held, i think you are correct that the team might host the contest outside of the forum, maybe on twitter or any of their popular social handles, it would also be great if they could host it in the forum and provide the links to the contest on social media, so the people who want to participate would have to come to uTalk, that might help to up the traffic here.

#28 2023-01-11 19:04:12

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;2800 wrote:

it would also be great if they could host it in the forum and provide the links to the contest on social media, so the people who want to participate would have to come to uTalk, that might help to up the traffic here.

That would be great SEO strategy and would help boost backlinks to uTalk and also attract more users. The forum is already doing great and attracting lots of new, experienced users.

More contests and presence on different social channels would put it above many other crypto discussion platforms.

#29 2023-01-13 20:26:11

KAMSI_UG

Guys if it’s possible to post pictures here apart from this thread I haven’t seen any where else where pictures was posted we must under there are some explanations that only pictures can give.

#30 2023-01-17 21:56:50

JONSNOWING

How does posting pictures work guys I have tried this more than ten times now and I am still getting it wrong, what can I do to rectify this situation.

#31 2023-01-18 19:56:10

joanna

Camavinga;2800 wrote:
joanna;2794 wrote:

Congratulations to you on being a winner of one of utopia’s contest that was previously held, i think you are correct that the team might host the contest outside of the forum, maybe on twitter or any of their popular social handles, it would also be great if they could host it in the forum and provide the links to the contest on social media, so the people who want to participate would have to come to uTalk, that might help to up the traffic here.

Thank you but that was long ago and I wish I could win more of the Utopia p2p contest so i can interest my Crypton coin bag before the bullish market start.
About the contest, I check the Utopia Twitter they have already started and $50 worth of Crypton is what you'll win.

KAMSI_UG;2798 wrote:
joanna;2794 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2757 wrote:

I think I have changed my mind, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy I think if we have a meme contest once in a while it won’t hurt anybody for real.

I like the concept of the meme contest, and last I looked, I had taken part in the Utopia P2P team's meme contest from the previous year and was one of the contest's winners.

Well I also love the opportunity of having a meme contest anytime soon but I don’t think that would just be possible right away, meme contest are always better when there is an occasion.

A meme contest is always better when there is an occasion like?

#32 2023-01-19 15:55:55

KAMSI_UG

No one is yet to write anything about how we can make picture post here! What’s up guys I have some content I would like to share but it comes with images

#33 2023-01-20 20:48:18

full

KAMSI_UG;3582 wrote:

No one is yet to write anything about how we can make picture post here! What’s up guys I have some content I would like to share but it comes with images

There is special knowledge needed in making a picture post. What you need is to upload the picture on a free online image hosting site and get the hotlink for forums or BBcode link. Post it here, just make sure the picture expiration was set to don't delete.
Here are some free online image hosting sites https://imgbb.com/ and https://postimages.org/

#34 2023-01-24 22:00:29

CrytoCynthia

Guys how do you guys take an important piece of information that is outside this forum and bring it in here? I would really like to understand that.

#35 2023-01-25 20:44:12

IyaJJJ

CrytoCynthia;3803 wrote:

Guys how do you guys take an important piece of information that is outside this forum and bring it in here? I would really like to understand that.

I am also surprised by how they do it either but I somehow understand the explanation provided about the free online image hosting site I still need to put it tp test though.

#36 2023-01-28 17:39:15

full

IyaJJJ;3821 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3803 wrote:

I am also surprised by how they do it either but I somehow understand the explanation provided about the free online image hosting site I still need to put it tp test though.

To be honest this is not a big deal as you guys think since the Utopia p2p project supports file sharing and storage. Besides, there is also some online picture-hosting websites like those I once posted here.

#37 2023-01-28 20:36:40

Detroit

I love the arts. Arts are inspirational and motivating.
Arts are therapeutic, beautiful, and also mysterious. 
If we can get an art contest I'll be very happy.  This will promote creativity and uniqueness at different levels.

#38 2023-01-29 19:22:11

joanna

Detroit;3967 wrote:

I love the arts. Arts are inspirational and motivating.
Arts are therapeutic, beautiful, and also mysterious. 
If we can get an art contest I'll be very happy.  This will promote creativity and uniqueness at different levels.

The only art contest we will get from the Utopia p2p ecosystem will be the meme contest which they once host one last year but if you're talking about another form of art. I don't see it happening.

#39 2023-01-29 22:06:12

oba

full;3944 wrote:
IyaJJJ;3821 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3803 wrote:

To be honest this is not a big deal as you guys think since the Utopia p2p project supports file sharing and storage. Besides, there is also some online picture-hosting websites like those I once posted here.

I supported what you said. Aside from that, sharing information that is outside this forum is never something that's hard though and it doesn't require much computer knowledge than doing the needed research online.

#40 2023-05-25 07:43:35

JONSNOWING

But how can we enhance traffic on this forum, the forum rule will really come in handy if members have a the do’s and dont’s. I believe some activities can be mapped out for members to engage in and create the flowing traffic needed in the forum

#41 2023-05-25 18:06:10

full

JONSNOWING;10009 wrote:

But how can we enhance traffic on this forum, the forum rule will really come in handy if members have a the do’s and dont’s. I believe some activities can be mapped out for members to engage in and create the flowing traffic needed in the forum

Honestly, I don't think enhancing traffic on this forum is what we needed cause it is something that will happen sooner or later and the area that needs traffic is the application client.

#42 2023-05-25 20:37:04

IyaJJJ

full;10027 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10009 wrote:

Honestly, I don't think enhancing traffic on this forum is what we needed cause it is something that will happen sooner or later and the area that needs traffic is the application client.

I support what you said because after people are an enthusiast of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem they will learn about this forum and the major area I believe we need to enhance traffic is the application client.

#43 2023-05-25 22:11:00

oba

IyaJJJ;10059 wrote:
full;10027 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10009 wrote:

I support what you said because after people are an enthusiast of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem they will learn about this forum and the major area I believe we need to enhance traffic is the application client.

Yes, the application client needs enhance traffic so that we can get more miners, more users of the UtopiaP2P messenger application, and more holders of the CRP and UUSD coin.

#44 2023-05-25 22:19:52

CrytoCynthia

Rather than the issues of the avatar which I thought was very unnecessary, I would say picture in the forum is amongst the upgrade Utopia p2p can apply to the ecosystem.

#45 2023-05-25 23:41:34

level

oba;10106 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10059 wrote:
full;10027 wrote:

Yes, the application client needs enhance traffic so that we can get more miners, more users of the UtopiaP2P messenger application, and more holders of the CRP and UUSD coin.

Nevertheless, the Crypton Exchange also needs enhance traffic if not the UtopiaP2P developer team won't have to create an airdrop for more liquidity on the exchange.

#46 2023-05-25 23:42:01

thrive

level;10155 wrote:
oba;10106 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10059 wrote:

Nevertheless, the Crypton Exchange also needs enhance traffic if not the UtopiaP2P developer team won't have to create an airdrop for more liquidity on the exchange.

Hmm. You're right and I think the airdrop does help the Crypton exchange to get some liquidity. Speaking about the Crypton Exchange airdrop. How many of you guys have won the free CRP coin?

#47 2023-05-25 23:42:31

joanna

thrive;10156 wrote:
level;10155 wrote:
oba;10106 wrote:

Hmm. You're right and I think the airdrop does help the Crypton exchange to get some liquidity. Speaking about the Crypton Exchange airdrop. How many of you guys have won the free CRP coin?

I think I participated in the airdrop four times and I won once. The experience was awesome though because it's like you are giving something you really cherish.

#48 2023-05-25 23:43:02

thrive

joanna;10157 wrote:
thrive;10156 wrote:
level;10155 wrote:

I think I participated in the airdrop four times and I won once. The experience was awesome though because it's like you are giving something you really cherish.

I understand your impression. Winning the airdrop is about luck and level of the traffic on the Crypton exchange when you participated in the airdrop. I have participated 3 times and I won twice.

#49 2023-05-26 06:48:07

crpuusd

thrive;10158 wrote:
joanna;10157 wrote:
thrive;10156 wrote:

I understand your impression. Winning the airdrop is about luck and level of the traffic on the Crypton exchange when you participated in the airdrop. I have participated 3 times and I won twice.

Its actually good to see people really benefiting from the ongoing airdrop. Utopia as a great deal to make things more fun and interesting. Just want to ask if the airdrop is back

#50 2023-05-31 22:54:39

Europ

crpuusd;10174 wrote:
thrive;10158 wrote:
joanna;10157 wrote:

Its actually good to see people really benefiting from the ongoing airdrop. Utopia as a great deal to make things more fun and interesting. Just want to ask if the airdrop is back

Hope we are all checking out on utopia twitter and pinned telegram channel for updates and upgrades cause we cant afford to loose a Chance in the ongoing benefits and support.

Board footer