uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-17 04:43:43

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,520

Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

The crypto market appears to be picking up speed with some positive movements in the market, such as has not been seen for a couple of months and it has raised sentiments a little although the fear index is still high.

Do you think this is sustainable growth which could lead to a bull run possibly or would it turn out to be a bull trap?

What is your projection for CRP in 2023 and 2024? Do you think we would return above $1 or maybe get as high as $5?

Offline

#2 2023-01-17 15:50:00

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

Well firstly I place CRP Crypton on high regards and it has always lived up to the hype I have placed on it, I am very bullish about CRP Crypton potentials and believe it would do amazingly well.

Offline

#3 2023-01-17 18:32:49

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,520

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

KingCRP;3382 wrote:

Well firstly I place CRP Crypton on high regards and it has always lived up to the hype I have placed on it, I am very bullish about CRP Crypton potentials and believe it would do amazingly well.

I am also bullish about CRP and the potentials it holds. I expect the market to go steady for a while, with more sideways movements as the accumulation phase gets underway. Eventually we would begin to have more sustained upwards movement and maybe break the $1 mark before the end of 2023 and  reach for new all time highs in 2024.

Offline

#4 2023-01-17 19:27:49

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 1,812

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

2023 is like a linking year to 2024 and I think that’s the catch. 2023 may not in a hurry be great but I am still bullish about Altcoin potentials this year especially CRP Crypton.

Offline

#5 2023-01-17 20:12:57

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,064

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

KAMSI_UG;3402 wrote:

2023 is like a linking year to 2024 and I think that’s the catch. 2023 may not in a hurry be great but I am still bullish about Altcoin potentials this year especially CRP Crypton.

What would you say if I predict that CRP Crypton may reach around $4 this year, you would say impossible right?

Offline

#6 2023-01-17 20:30:01

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,825

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

KingCRP;3382 wrote:

Well firstly I place CRP Crypton on high regards and it has always lived up to the hype I have placed on it, I am very bullish about CRP Crypton potentials and believe it would do amazingly well.

I agree with what you said, and just to be clear, Crypton is a no whale manipulation coin, which is why I chose to invest in it and have peace of mind rather than having a sleepless night because of high-volatility cryptocurrencies.

Offline

#7 2023-01-17 21:29:48

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

oba;3421 wrote:
KingCRP;3382 wrote:

Well firstly I place CRP Crypton on high regards and it has always lived up to the hype I have placed on it, I am very bullish about CRP Crypton potentials and believe it would do amazingly well.

I agree with what you said, and just to be clear, Crypton is a no whale manipulation coin, which is why I chose to invest in it and have peace of mind rather than having a sleepless night because of high-volatility cryptocurrencies.

Well we hope that there won't be any whale manipulation in the future because as CRP Crypton gets popular the interest of Whale on CRP Crypton is increased.

Offline

#8 2023-01-17 23:19:48

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 1,952

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

Lanistergame2;3357 wrote:

The crypto market appears to be picking up speed with some positive movements in the market, such as has not been seen for a couple of months and it has raised sentiments a little although the fear index is still high.

Do you think this is sustainable growth which could lead to a bull run possibly or would it turn out to be a bull trap?

What is your projection for CRP in 2023 and 2024? Do you think we would return above $1 or maybe get as high as $5?

Cryptocurrency is full of all possibilities and judging by the 4 years cycle of Bitcoin that always impact the market. The cycle is yet complete and if the market still replicates then the current positive movement is a bull trap but if the market doesn't replicate the 4years cycle then what we're seeing is the start of the bull run market.

Offline

#9 2023-01-18 04:31:57

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,520

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

thrive;3445 wrote:

Cryptocurrency is full of all possibilities and judging by the 4 years cycle of Bitcoin that always impact the market. The cycle is yet complete and if the market still replicates then the current positive movement is a bull trap but if the market doesn't replicate the 4years cycle then what we're seeing is the start of the bull run market.

It does follow cyclic changes and has been consistent at it for the past 10 or so years now, so I see no reason why the market would change now, and if it would the change, it would start slowly and then become more drastic overtime.

The 4-year cycle comes to a climax around late 2024 and everyone would be expecting a bull run by then.

You should note that not all price jumps before bull runs are bull traps.

Offline

#10 2023-01-18 12:20:41

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,200

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

Guys how do a coin increase? Definitely we have our own part to play in the increase of coin price. Firstly our part is to buy and hold CRP Crypton

Offline

#11 2023-01-18 15:43:00

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,402

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

CrytoCynthia;3460 wrote:

Guys how do a coin increase? Definitely we have our own part to play in the increase of coin price. Firstly our part is to buy and hold CRP Crypton

They're so many factors that influence the price of a coin.
One of the commonest factors is demand and supply. 
The more the demand the lesser the supply leading to an increase in the price of the coin.

Offline

#12 2023-01-18 17:02:21

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,520

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

Detroit;3461 wrote:

They're so many factors that influence the price of a coin. <br />One of the commonest factors is demand and supply <br />The more the demand the lesser the supply leading to an increase in the price of the coin.</p>

Demand and supply are not the most common, they are the basics of price valuation.

You can factor in so many things into what moves demand up like positive news, more adoption, change in market sentiment etc and those which affect supply like burning of coins or minting by the devs.

The major or only drivers of price is the demand against the supply.

Offline

#13 2023-01-18 18:11:49

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,200

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

Looking ahead in 2023 I strongly believe CRP Crypton can achieve a whole lot this year. Well that is why I am currently accumulating more CRP in my portfolio.

Offline

#14 2023-01-18 19:28:42

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,200

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

Lanistergame2;3464 wrote:
Detroit;3461 wrote:

They're so many factors that influence the price of a coin. <br />One of the commonest factors is demand and supply <br />The more the demand the lesser the supply leading to an increase in the price of the coin.</p>

Demand and supply are not the most common, they are the basics of price valuation.

You can factor in so many things into what moves demand up like positive news, more adoption, change in market sentiment etc and those which affect supply like burning of coins or minting by the devs.

The major or only drivers of price is the demand against the supply.

The demand for cryptocurrency can be increased genuinely without the use of token burn because I see the idea as hype because there's no reason for the dev team to create an excess cryptocurrency in the first place.
Cryptocurrency demand in the market can be increased through education and awareness campaigns about cryptocurrencies among enthusiasts globally.

Offline

#15 2023-01-18 22:24:03

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

Most project that goes on to have coin burn are mostly confused and in the end have scam internationals and I really avoid them and unlike Utopia p2p

Offline

#16 2023-01-19 06:25:38

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,520

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

joanna;3496 wrote:

The demand for cryptocurrency can be increased genuinely without the use of token burn because I see the idea as hype because there's no reason for the dev team to create an excess cryptocurrency in the first place.<br />Cryptocurrency demand in the market can be increased through education and awareness campaigns about cryptocurrencies among enthusiasts globally.

I understand that, I was just listing out factors that can affect the rate of supply and also the rate of demand as well.

I do not see the economics behind token burns either and believe that devs should have a workable plan from the go and not just a means to give perceived value, such as online merchants that increase the value of their goods and put a discount.

Offline

#17 2023-01-19 14:11:44

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 1,952

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

Lanistergame2;3449 wrote:
thrive;3445 wrote:

Cryptocurrency is full of all possibilities and judging by the 4 years cycle of Bitcoin that always impact the market. The cycle is yet complete and if the market still replicates then the current positive movement is a bull trap but if the market doesn't replicate the 4years cycle then what we're seeing is the start of the bull run market.

It does follow cyclic changes and has been consistent at it for the past 10 or so years now, so I see no reason why the market would change now, and if it would the change, it would start slowly and then become more drastic overtime.

The 4-year cycle comes to a climax around late 2024 and everyone would be expecting a bull run by then.

You should note that not all price jumps before bull runs are bull traps.

Yes, not all surges in the price of the market is a bull traps but in a situation when the market price surge is becoming unusual when the bearish is not over, the surge in price is categorized as a bull trap that's the reason why I have the impression I had.

Offline

#18 2023-01-19 14:59:53

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,200

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

I hope we get to see more additions in the Crypton Exchange this year. I really want Crypton Exchange to be my go to exchange for anything Cryptocurrency.

Offline

#19 2023-01-19 15:57:35

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 1,812

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

Let’s say for some reasons that the bull run doesn’t come soon I strongly believe that even at that 2024 would see a good year for Cryptocurrency and that’s what I am mostly bullish about right now.

Offline

#20 2023-01-19 19:04:56

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,825

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

JONSNOWING;3430 wrote:
oba;3421 wrote:
KingCRP;3382 wrote:

Well firstly I place CRP Crypton on high regards and it has always lived up to the hype I have placed on it, I am very bullish about CRP Crypton potentials and believe it would do amazingly well.

I agree with what you said, and just to be clear, Crypton is a no whale manipulation coin, which is why I chose to invest in it and have peace of mind rather than having a sleepless night because of high-volatility cryptocurrencies.

Well we hope that there won't be any whale manipulation in the future because as CRP Crypton gets popular the interest of Whale on CRP Crypton is increased.

Yes, the increase of whales in Crypton will interest in the future but according to what I learned about Crypton coins. It was created to providde fair price in the market. I think the dev team already has everything sorted out.

Offline

#21 2023-01-20 12:26:02

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,520

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

thrive;3569 wrote:

Yes, not all surges in the price of the market is a bull traps but in a situation when the market price surge is becoming unusual when the bearish is not over, the surge in price is categorized as a bull trap that's the reason why I have the impression I had.

It is difficult to determine when the bear market is over or when the bull starts, so there is no guarantee that we are not in the early phase of a price spike.

N.B, not all price surges outside of bull runs are traps, some are regular market movements which can be sustained for longer periods of time.

Offline

#22 2023-01-20 16:35:20

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,402

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

There was a current drop in crypton. 
I don't know why this has to happen.
I really had high hope for it.
I hope that all hopes are not lost.

Offline

#23 2023-01-20 20:55:40

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,520

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

Detroit;3664 wrote:

There was a current drop in crypton. I don't know why this has to happen. I really had high hope for it. I hope that all hopes are not lost.

Markets are volatile and this means tat changes in the price is expected. It is not an indication of doom or of all hope being lost, but just a market response to demand and supply.

As a crypto user, you should expect situations like this and not be triggered by such value changes.

Last edited by Lanistergame2 (2023-01-20 20:56:06)

Offline

#24 2023-01-27 18:12:54

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

Well looking ahead of this year 2023 first. I think it is the year I would explore Utopia p2p more like trying to make its stable coin UUSD my default stablecoin.

Offline

#25 2023-01-27 21:59:22

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

This is probably the best advice I can give any one and that is to actually be holding some CRP Crypton in your portfolio, this gem actually offers you so much and has awesome potentials.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB