uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-01-17 20:26:07

Kelechi

Re: Let's have a sport board

KAMSI_UG;3400 wrote:

Well I am not going to conclude in a haste, the season is still very open and anyone can still turn it around but what’s certain now is that the league is between Manchester City, Manchester United and Arsenal.

Well the season might be too early and you are right but right now Arsenal are in pole position to win the English premier league as they are currently topping the league.

#77 2023-01-17 21:26:17

JONSNOWING

How Crazy is this guys, the match between wolves and Liverpool just saw a power outage when Adama troure was about to crossing in the ball between Liverpool and wolves.

#78 2023-01-18 17:44:44

Lanistergame2

JONSNOWING;3427 wrote:

How Crazy is this guys, the match between wolves and Liverpool just saw a power outage when Adama troure was about to crossing in the ball between Liverpool and wolves.

I did not watch the match and have not seen any news about this as yet. At the top level of football, that is quite absurd. I expect some of the technical crew would be getting some sticks after the match.

Kelechi;3419 wrote:

Well the season might be too early and you are right but right now Arsenal are in pole position to win the English premier league as they are currently topping the league.

Arsenal are in pole position and are playing like possible champions already while their competitions are not as impressive, except Manchester United who have come into a good run of form.

#79 2023-01-18 19:06:18

Camavinga

JONSNOWING;3427 wrote:

It was indeed a strange event, i didn’t watch the match live so i didn’t see when this happened, but i have watched replays about it and i think it is very funny, and at the same time disappointing, i don’t think things like these should be happening at that level of football, if it happens in the lower leagues, then it is understandable, but unacceptable at this level.

#80 2023-01-18 20:11:56

KAMSI_UG

Today we would be seeing Manchester United in action again so guys I want to know you guys thoughts About it. Like what are the potentials you see about this Manchester United match

#81 2023-01-18 21:07:55

KingCRP

And Manchester United continues their great form in the league as they are now one goal up against Crystal palace away and we are still in the first half

#82 2023-01-18 21:09:40

Kelechi

Yes mate the good form of Manchester united continues again this evening and it was a very fine goal from Bruno Fernandes.

#83 2023-01-18 21:35:12

KingCRP

Kelechi;3525 wrote:

Yes mate the good form of Manchester united continues again this evening and it was a very fine goal from Bruno Fernandes.

Well I have seen better goals from Bruno Fernandez. I think I would be quick to count Crystal Palace out and I believe they can still turn this game on its head

#84 2023-01-19 09:46:32

CrytoCynthia

Unfortunately Manchester United couldn’t hold the lead against Crystal Palace yesterday as they later played a draw, it wasn’t an easy game and Crystal Palace really needed a result from that match.

#85 2023-01-19 12:40:44

thrive

CrytoCynthia;3544 wrote:

Unfortunately Manchester United couldn’t hold the lead against Crystal Palace yesterday as they later played a draw, it wasn’t an easy game and Crystal Palace really needed a result from that match.

Both Manchester United and Manchester City are having problems this season because their performance is not up to the task and the earlier they find a solution the better or else it will be a costly mistake from their end.
Let's see what the result of the City today's game against the Hotspur will be.

#86 2023-01-19 13:10:11

Detroit

I'm surprised about Manchester united's last game against Crystal Palace which was a draw.
I didn't expect it to turn out the way it did.
I hope for better matches for Manchester United in the future.

#87 2023-01-19 13:14:19

Detroit

thrive;3549 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3544 wrote:

Both Manchester United and Manchester City are having problems this season because their performance is not up to the task and the earlier they find a solution the better or else it will be a costly mistake from their end.

I hope machetes city does well today.
But if they don't it's for our gain (Manchester United).
We are still at the same point at the moment.
Their match today is a difficult one.
Tottenham has been doing very well as of late

#88 2023-01-19 15:06:17

CrytoCynthia

Detroit;3554 wrote:
thrive;3549 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3544 wrote:

I hope machetes city does well today.
But if they don't it's for our gain (Manchester United).
We are still at the same point at the moment.
Their match today is a difficult one.
Tottenham has been doing very well as of late

Well it’s Manchester city mate, I don’t see Manchester City losing this match they have already lost a lot so far in their last two matches and they would come out all guns blazing.

#89 2023-01-19 15:53:02

KAMSI_UG

Well right now football is very unpredictable and even the biggest of teams can lose to anyone and Manchester city isn’t left out of it. I think they should be more focused.

#90 2023-01-19 16:39:04

Dozie

Man city needs a win today to keep their title hopes alive because if they fail to win it will keep them 7 or 8 points behind arsenal. Man united in the other hand had a disappointing result yesterday against crystal palace, man united needed to win and keep them selves in good position to contest for the league title

#91 2023-01-19 17:19:12

KingCRP

Dozie;3586 wrote:

Man city needs a win today to keep their title hopes alive because if they fail to win it will keep them 7 or 8 points behind arsenal. Man united in the other hand had a disappointing result yesterday against crystal palace, man united needed to win and keep them selves in good position to contest for the league title

Well mate hopefully Manchester city would win today and probably keep their hopes alive but honest they aren’t playing against an easy team Tottenham would give them tough time

#92 2023-01-19 17:21:49

Camavinga

I think Manchester City are going to win today, they know how important today’s game is to them and they know if they lose they may not win the league from Arsenal again. Manchester City are also playing in the Etihad, so they have the home advantage, i think they will beat spurs 3-1

#93 2023-01-19 18:40:59

Kelechi

Well why are we forgetting the clash between Leonel Messi and cristiano Ronaldo going on now, this game is the absolute proper entertainment today.

#94 2023-01-19 19:00:54

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;3600 wrote:

I think Manchester City are going to win today, they know how important today’s game is to them and they know if they lose they may not win the league from Arsenal again. Manchester City are also playing in the Etihad, so they have the home advantage, i think they will beat spurs 3-1

The stakes are high for both teams; Manchester city need to keep their hopes of defending their EPL title alive and Tottenham need to keep their hopes of a Champions league spot alive as well.

With so much to play for, it would come down to who wants it more and whose tactics works to perfection. Conte's team would likely be more reserved and look to hit on the break and Man City would dominate possession and try to create direct chances.

#95 2023-01-19 20:33:09

JONSNOWING

Well I must say Ronaldo club did very well today and held their grounds again a very full PSG squad and did not get an embarrassing defeat and scored multiple goals

#96 2023-01-20 15:52:25

Lanistergame2

JONSNOWING;3642 wrote:

Well I must say Ronaldo club did very well today and held their grounds again a very full PSG squad and did not get an embarrassing defeat and scored multiple goals

They gave a good account of themselves against a star studded PSG side and Ronaldo had a very good game, scoring a brace. The match was probably more about publicity with very little at stake, but with the influence of Ronaldo at Al Nasr, the team would only get more popular and boost the level of football in the Saudi Arabian league and possibly improve their chances of being successful with their world cup bid.

#97 2023-01-20 18:38:56

CrytoCynthia

Lanistergame2;3660 wrote:
JONSNOWING;3642 wrote:

They gave a good account of themselves against a star studded PSG side and Ronaldo had a very good game, scoring a brace. The match was probably more about publicity with very little at stake, but with the influence of Ronaldo at Al Nasr, the team would only get more popular and boost the level of football in the Saudi Arabian league and possibly improve their chances of being successful with their world cup bid.

I pretty much did not rate the game highly because it was a friendly match and both teams had not so much to gain from the game so it isn’t highly rated

#98 2023-01-20 18:52:42

joanna

Camavinga;3600 wrote:

Manchester City won yesterday's match against Hotspur and who could have thought they are going to win their game against the big team when they lost to a low team? Could this be that the City has revived again?

#99 2023-01-20 19:20:27

Camavinga

joanna;3677 wrote:

Manchester City won yesterday's match against Hotspur and who could have thought they are going to win their game against the big team when they lost to a low team? Could this be that the City has revived again?

Manchester City are a big team themselves, so i don’t think anyone is surprised that they beat Spurs, they were expected to beat spurs at the Etihad, and that is what they did, City were two goals down in the first half and it looked like they were going to lose, but they came back into the game and won 4-2. Their next match is against Wolves at home, i think they will win this one easily.

#100 2023-01-20 20:34:04

KingCRP

Guys how about other sports can we talk about other sport that has good followers like boxing of which I am a big fan of also can we talk about mma.

Board footer