uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-18 17:27:21

Lanistergame2

Re: Bot Setup Problem

Detroit;3376 wrote:

You won't really blame them. There are so many opinions on the internet and 60% of them are wrong. As a newbie, how can they know the difference or be able to filter the good advice from the bad one? This is one of the major problems they're having.

You learn by doing more research. It sounds pretty basic but that is what it takes. If you do take your time to do research you would begin to fund flaws in many of the argument and start to gravitate towards more credible sources of information.

Most are just to lazy to put in the effort to find out what is real.

#27 2023-01-18 17:59:41

full

Camavinga;3365 wrote:
full;3313 wrote:

However, this is the vital area that most cryptocurrency investors, traders, and miners fail and later blame on the system.

Just like people who keep their crypto inside exchanges and when something happens to the exchange they blame the network, while it was their own fault. In the crypto industry one has to be careful and always go for the safest and best choice. You should not make a mistake, then do your research later; you should do research first so you will not make a mistake.

Yes, doing research first is diving into the ecosystem is very important but research must be done in time because I remember I skip some time before I make research on the Crypton coin and it make me lose some opportunity of buying Crypton coin early.

#28 2023-01-18 19:02:44

Camavinga

Detroit;3376 wrote:

You won't really blame them. There are so many opinions on the internet and 60% of them are wrong. As a newbie, how can they know the difference or be able to filter the good advice from the bad one? This is one of the major problems they're having.

It isn’t only a newbie problem, there are older crypto people who make some really bad mistakes, i think it is a problem that comes with a lack of research, people who do their research hardly make some kind of mistakes, but people who just jump into crypto lose their money very fast. When one does their research and compares all the advice gotten, they will know what is right from wrong.

#29 2023-01-19 12:25:43

thrive

Camavinga;3486 wrote:
Detroit;3376 wrote:

It isn’t only a newbie problem, there are older crypto people who make some really bad mistakes, i think it is a problem that comes with a lack of research, people who do their research hardly make some kind of mistakes, but people who just jump into crypto lose their money very fast. When one does their research and compares all the advice gotten, they will know what is right from wrong.

From my own understanding, most of these problems are escalating by the cryptocurrency influence that hype projects this day and that's the reason why the US government is planning to make an influence that advertisement scam or quench project to be penalized. 

#30 2023-01-19 17:19:16

Camavinga

thrive;3548 wrote:

From my own understanding, most of these problems are escalating by the cryptocurrency influence that hype projects this day and that's the reason why the US government is planning to make an influence that advertisement scam or quench project to be penalized. 

There are many public figures and celebrities that have run into trouble with the US government because they advertised scam projects, this crypto influencers do not even care if they are advertising scam or not, all they care about is how much they would be paid, and because many people do not know that they should not believe celebs without research, they will invest in the scam and lose money, i support the motion that crypto influencers should be penalized if they advertise scams.

#31 2023-01-19 18:08:46

Dozie

I will like to know why people keep their crypto inside exchanges and what is likely to happen to the exchange

#32 2023-01-19 19:22:24

Dozie

From my observation you make discoveries when you do research and also learn more

#33 2023-01-19 20:40:52

JONSNOWING

Dozie;3612 wrote:

I will like to know why people keep their crypto inside exchanges and what is likely to happen to the exchange

Well I see you are a new person here well first I would advice you that it's not right keeping your crypto on an exchange you only trade, buy and sell Crypto on exchanges, for example see it as market place.

#34 2023-01-19 21:18:19

oba

thrive;3548 wrote:
Camavinga;3486 wrote:
Detroit;3376 wrote:

Unaware of this news but this will be the reason why people like Kim Kardashian was punished and asked to pay $1.3mn to settle crypto charges?If yes, this is a good move cause it will limit influencers abusing their influence power

#35 2023-01-20 19:11:21

Camavinga

Dozie;3612 wrote:

An exchange is a place where someone can sell their cryptocurrencies for cash, or use cash to buy cryptocurrencies. In order for this to work, every exchange has a wallet for every coin they list, so instead of people to buy and sell crypto and move their funds out into their own wallet, they keep it in an exchange, keeping it there does nothing to the exchange, but it is risky to do so, the exchange can collapse and if you have your money in the exchange then it is gone.

#36 2023-01-20 20:52:09

full

Dozie;3612 wrote:

The major reason why people keep their cryptocurrency on an exchange is that they don't understand the danger involved while some people do it because they don't have the crypto knowledge to secure their coin and make it the responsibility of the exchange site.

#37 2023-01-20 20:56:14

Detroit

full;3738 wrote:
Dozie;3612 wrote:

The major reason why people keep their cryptocurrency on an exchange is that they don't understand the danger involved while some people do it because they don't have the crypto knowledge to secure their coin and make it the responsibility of the exchange site.

This is why forums or platforms like this are created.
To share knowledge and ask important questions so many will not make such mistakes. Especial newbies need to take advantage of forums like this

#38 2023-01-20 21:03:03

level

Dozie;3633 wrote:

From my observation you make discoveries when you do research and also learn more

Yes, and someone who lacks knowledge is dangerous to himself, his society, and the people around him, because he will be endangering himself and the people around him while he believes, is that he's doing the right.
In every setting knowledge is important and that is why I try as much as possible to learn about the Utopia p2p project through my learning I learn about this forum.

#39 2023-01-23 20:01:14

Detroit

Dozie;3633 wrote:

A lot can happen, for instance, if the platform falls your crypto currency will be lost. Also, some centralized body can request a trace for your transactions which affects the original plan for cryptocurrency which is privacy and anonymity.

#40 2023-01-23 20:06:43

Detroit

Lanistergame2;3468 wrote:

You learn by doing more research. It sounds pretty basic but that is what it takes. If you do take your time to do research you would begin to fund flaws in many of the argument and start to gravitate towards more credible sources of information.

Doing research is not the problem here it's getting the right information. Many things are on the internet. Newbies don't know the difference between good information and bad one. But threads on forums like this help to build some useful knowledge. 
I don't think it's fully on laziness.

#41 2023-01-25 16:14:04

thrive

Detroit;3791 wrote:
Dozie;3633 wrote:

A lot can happen, for instance, if the platform falls your crypto currency will be lost. Also, some centralized body can request a trace for your transactions which affects the original plan for cryptocurrency which is privacy and anonymity.

According to the first message of Satoshi Nakamoto, the original plan for cryptocurrency is "electronic cash system that was fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party". However, privacy is needed to achieve maximum security from hacker and big brother manipulation of the system.

#42 2023-01-25 21:34:03

IyaJJJ

Detroit;3792 wrote:

Doing research is not the problem here it's getting the right information. Many things are on the internet. Newbies don't know the difference between good information and bad one. But threads on forums like this help to build some useful knowledge. 

You guys are correct and prevent feeding myself with bad information about the Utopia p2p ecosystem which platform or link do you recommend for me to do more research and learn more about Utopia since I am new to crypto and privacy?

#43 2023-01-27 18:02:30

thrive

IyaJJJ;3824 wrote:
Detroit;3792 wrote:

You guys are correct and prevent feeding myself with bad information about the Utopia p2p ecosystem which platform or link do you recommend for me to do more research and learn more about Utopia since I am new to crypto and privacy?

I will advise you to visit the Utopia official website https://u.is/en/
Read the faq of this website https://utopiaecosystem.com/faq/
Click the crtl+F1 button when you're on the Utopia p2p application client but understand that you cant learn everything finishes in a week, or month because the ecosystem is growing every day.

#44 2023-01-27 21:39:31

joanna

thrive;3809 wrote:
Detroit;3791 wrote:
Dozie;3633 wrote:

According to the first message of Satoshi Nakamoto, the original plan for cryptocurrency is "electronic cash system that was fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party". However, privacy is needed to achieve maximum security from hacker and big brother manipulation of the system.

From what you said which I google and confirmed was the first message posted by Satoshi when he introduced cryptocurrency. I believe the Utopia p2p ecosystem team is doing the right with every benefit and feature implemented on the Utopia project.

#45 2023-01-27 22:45:32

IyaJJJ

thrive;3861 wrote:
IyaJJJ;3824 wrote:
Detroit;3792 wrote:

Click the crtl+F1 button when you're on the Utopia p2p application client but understand that you cant learn everything finishes in a week, or month because the ecosystem is growing every day.

Thanks for the heads up, I know cryptocurrency and blockchain are a broad market at least the little knowledge i will get from reading the link you provide will help me in some ways.

#46 2023-01-30 22:01:35

thrive

IyaJJJ;3932 wrote:
thrive;3861 wrote:
IyaJJJ;3824 wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, I know cryptocurrency and blockchain are a broad market at least the little knowledge i will get from reading the link you provide will help me in some ways.

That's correct and everything learns today is not a waste cause it will always impact future thinking and understanding. The more you learn the better the chance you have above others.

#47 2023-02-02 22:22:25

JONSNOWING

This question goes to those who has actually used the Utopia p2p trading bot, how successful where hku guys in your trading and would you advise anyone to use the bot, also is ghisyan official bot from Utopia p2p.

#48 2023-02-02 23:36:55

full

JONSNOWING;4456 wrote:

This question goes to those who has actually used the Utopia p2p trading bot, how successful where hku guys in your trading and would you advise anyone to use the bot, also is ghisyan official bot from Utopia p2p.

Utopia p2p trading bot? Where do you guys hear about this because the only bot I know about is the Utopia Alternative Mining Bot and for the record, the trading on Crypton exchange doesn't need any trading bot.

#49 2023-02-03 19:05:38

Camavinga

JONSNOWING;4456 wrote:

Are you talking about the bot for mining crp, i believe you are mixing things up here. I know people trade crypto with bots on other exchanges with big volume, i don’t know if you need a bot to trade on crypton exchange, and they also have limited trading pairs, it is good to trade your crp, but if you are a day trader, bigger exchanges are better. The UAM bot is for mining CRP and it is very effective if you set all correctly.

#50 2023-02-04 21:06:13

KAMSI_UG

Camavinga;4533 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4456 wrote:

Are you talking about the bot for mining crp, i believe you are mixing things up here. I know people trade crypto with bots on other exchanges with big volume, i don’t know if you need a bot to trade on crypton exchange, and they also have limited trading pairs, it is good to trade your crp, but if you are a day trader, bigger exchanges are better. The UAM bot is for mining CRP and it is very effective if you set all correctly.

Yes you right the more renounced bot option in the Utopia ecosystem is the mining bot, and it’s actually very popular amongst CRP Crypton miners meaning it’s actually worth it.

Board footer