uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-15 17:14:22

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Service Group

Guys if you are looking for services you can check out the UJOb I think that’s the rightful place all job adverts are sent to and there you can now apply if you are interested in it

Offline

#27 2023-01-15 20:30:34

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,178

Re: Service Group

KingCRP;3194 wrote:

Guys if you are looking for services you can check out the UJOb I think that’s the rightful place all job adverts are sent to and there you can now apply if you are interested in it

I totally agree with what you said footing the previous occasion of what have happened on uJob and those who have developer skills can join the "Developers of Utopia" channel.

Offline

#28 2023-01-16 11:13:09

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,637

Re: Service Group

CrytoCynthia;2734 wrote:

So I would be kick starting it, this isn’t going to be my main post because I believe I should make it more presentable but for now I would be letting everyone know that I am into graphic designing

That's a good one mate.
But I'll suggest you make it into a thread and also add some pictures of your work.  This will attract potential customers to your business. Best of luck mate.

Offline

#29 2023-01-16 11:34:56

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,182

Re: Service Group

Detroit;3272 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2734 wrote:

So I would be kick starting it, this isn’t going to be my main post because I believe I should make it more presentable but for now I would be letting everyone know that I am into graphic designing

That's a good one mate.
But I'll suggest you make it into a thread and also add some pictures of your work.  This will attract potential customers to your business. Best of luck mate.

Well mate this won’t be possible for now, I mean he can’t make it into a thread just yet because presently there is no board for service yet apart from this thread.

Offline

#30 2023-01-16 11:59:17

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Service Group

KAMSI_UG;3286 wrote:
Detroit;3272 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2734 wrote:

So I would be kick starting it, this isn’t going to be my main post because I believe I should make it more presentable but for now I would be letting everyone know that I am into graphic designing

That's a good one mate.
But I'll suggest you make it into a thread and also add some pictures of your work.  This will attract potential customers to your business. Best of luck mate.

Well mate this won’t be possible for now, I mean he can’t make it into a thread just yet because presently there is no board for service yet apart from this thread.

Very correct and that why we are all advocating for a service board that would help us facilitate our requirements on such board and also apply to potential employment.

Offline

#31 2023-01-17 11:41:32

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Service Group

KingCRP;3194 wrote:

Guys if you are looking for services you can check out the UJOb I think that’s the rightful place all job adverts are sent to and there you can now apply if you are interested in it

Yeah, i have talked about uJob on the uJob thread, and even though it seems inactive for now, i don’t think it is a bad idea if we can revive it, if you have job ads you can post it there for free and if you want to apply for jobs you can go there and apply for jobs that employers have placed ads for. It is a great idea to get people earning through doing some tasks.

Offline

#32 2023-01-17 19:29:11

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,182

Re: Service Group

Camavinga;3368 wrote:
KingCRP;3194 wrote:

Guys if you are looking for services you can check out the UJOb I think that’s the rightful place all job adverts are sent to and there you can now apply if you are interested in it

Yeah, i have talked about uJob on the uJob thread, and even though it seems inactive for now, i don’t think it is a bad idea if we can revive it, if you have job ads you can post it there for free and if you want to apply for jobs you can go there and apply for jobs that employers have placed ads for. It is a great idea to get people earning through doing some tasks.

Yes the thread seem inactive but even if we try to revive it I don’t see how opportunities would come out if it, we need the job offers post to make it more meaningful.

Offline

#33 2023-01-17 20:00:24

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,858

Re: Service Group

KAMSI_UG;3403 wrote:
Camavinga;3368 wrote:
KingCRP;3194 wrote:

Guys if you are looking for services you can check out the UJOb I think that’s the rightful place all job adverts are sent to and there you can now apply if you are interested in it

Yeah, i have talked about uJob on the uJob thread, and even though it seems inactive for now, i don’t think it is a bad idea if we can revive it, if you have job ads you can post it there for free and if you want to apply for jobs you can go there and apply for jobs that employers have placed ads for. It is a great idea to get people earning through doing some tasks.

Yes the thread seem inactive but even if we try to revive it I don’t see how opportunities would come out if it, we need the job offers post to make it more meaningful.

The reason why the uJob is inactive is that there is no available job while there is a lot of job seeking but this will change when Utopia launch their NFT marketplace and no KYC launch there's going to be an available job for NFT artist and dev.

The uJob is inactive because there are many people looking for work but there is no available job. This will change when Utopia launches its NFT marketplace with no KYC launch and there will be open positions for NFT developers and artists.

Offline

#34 2023-01-17 20:28:42

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: Service Group

And still yet no information form the team concerning this service board, I don't know if we have any big time professional amongst us that wants to advert for a service here.

Offline

#35 2023-01-18 19:16:02

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Service Group

Kelechi;3420 wrote:

And still yet no information form the team concerning this service board, I don't know if we have any big time professional amongst us that wants to advert for a service here.

I don’t know if you have noticed, but there is hardly any information or news from the team of moderation on all of the suggestions i have seen on the uTalk forum, i don’t know if they are watching from behind the scenes and working on some of these implementation, i do hope that is the thing, and maybe with a little bit more patience we might see some of our suggestions implemented.

Offline

#36 2023-01-18 19:42:08

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,182

Re: Service Group

We should keep pressing the matter for a service board I believe it’s something that can happen in the forum, although the team would have to co-sign it though if not it may not be possible.

Offline

#37 2023-01-18 19:50:58

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Service Group

KAMSI_UG;3497 wrote:

We should keep pressing the matter for a service board I believe it’s something that can happen in the forum, although the team would have to co-sign it though if not it may not be possible.

Honestly i don’t think we have any chance of getting a service board anytime soon, and i think i understand why, there is lack of traffic and most importantly has to be the issue of trust, before you can give someone a job and pay them, there has to be a level of trust and assurance that they would deliver on the job. Maybe we would get to the point that these things would no longer be a problem, but they are right now, and might be part of the reasons why a service board won’t be created now.

Offline

#38 2023-01-19 18:39:57

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: Service Group

Hey guys I hope we all understand the type of service that would be on offering here, it would be like probably working for Crypto project here

Offline

#39 2023-01-20 19:26:10

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Service Group

Kelechi;3619 wrote:

Hey guys I hope we all understand the type of service that would be on offering here, it would be like probably working for Crypto project here

Working for crypto projects would be included, but in the service board people would also advertise the skill set they have and find out if people would want to hire their service, the board would also be an advertisement board for skillful utopia members, it would be a great addition.

Offline

#40 2023-01-20 19:33:51

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: Service Group

Mancity had a good game yesterday considering the fact that they came from behind to win the game

Offline

#41 2023-01-20 19:36:52

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: Service Group

Mancity striker Erling Haaland is doing very well and I think he will be premier league highest goal scorer

Offline

#42 2023-01-20 19:39:21

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: Service Group

Arsenal will need to put in there best to defeat Manchester united this weekend

Offline

#43 2023-01-20 20:10:49

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,182

Re: Service Group

Guys pls let us read more and try to understand more before we make any Post I can see some newbies coming here to spam around, this won’t be acceptable.

Offline

#44 2023-01-20 20:12:08

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Service Group

Well it takes time to grow that’s very understandable but growth only happens when we actually make efforts to grow, and if we read more about Utopia p2p we would understand more about it.

Offline

#45 2023-01-20 21:14:02

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,637

Re: Service Group

KingCRP;3717 wrote:

Well it takes time to grow that’s very understandable but growth only happens when we actually make efforts to grow, and if we read more about Utopia p2p we would understand more about it.

Very true
Growth is only available for those that want to grow.
Many people who are in crypto currency are not ready to put in the work of growth which is reading.

Offline

#46 2023-01-20 21:27:09

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: Service Group

Detroit;3751 wrote:
KingCRP;3717 wrote:

Well it takes time to grow that’s very understandable but growth only happens when we actually make efforts to grow, and if we read more about Utopia p2p we would understand more about it.

Very true
Growth is only available for those that want to grow.
Many people who are in crypto currency are not ready to put in the work of growth which is reading.

Well growth doesn't just just from the sky gou need to put in the work for it, and besides Utopia p2p is actually simple and no complications In learning

Offline

#47 2023-01-20 22:00:16

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Service Group

Guys before the service board fully get installed I suggest if you are looking for an opportunity to work you should check out the UJOB channel on Utopia p2p.

Offline

#48 2023-01-23 19:08:16

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,637

Re: Service Group

JONSNOWING;3764 wrote:

Guys before the service board fully get installed I suggest if you are looking for an opportunity to work you should check out the UJOB channel on Utopia p2p.

For individuals who wish to spread their tentacles and develop their skills that place is a great place to do it. People should learn how to sell or advertise themselves to potential customers or employers. It's very important.

Offline

#49 2023-01-24 21:19:02

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,562

Re: Service Group

Detroit;3789 wrote:
JONSNOWING;3764 wrote:

Guys before the service board fully get installed I suggest if you are looking for an opportunity to work you should check out the UJOB channel on Utopia p2p.

For individuals who wish to spread their tentacles and develop their skills that place is a great place to do it. People should learn how to sell or advertise themselves to potential customers or employers. It's very important.

Well it’s not only about selling yourself or selling your services I would consider it a scam if you sold your services to me perfectly but you aren’t actually good at your job.

Offline

#50 2023-01-27 14:58:04

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,637

Re: Service Group

CrytoCynthia;3801 wrote:

Well it’s not only about selling yourself or selling your services I would consider it a scam if you sold your services to me perfectly but you aren’t actually good at your job.

Would it have been better if you see someone who can't sell themselves and also can't deliver the service they claim they can?
This is a two-sided sword. As a good business person, you should be able to analyze content to serve out the best options.  Getting scammed has its red flags and you should know better being in the line of cryptocurrency.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB