uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-19 17:18:56

Dozie

Re: Utopia P2P Poker game

I'm new here and I'm yet to play utopia p2p poker games. Who can put me through with what it's all about

#27 2023-01-19 17:21:09

KingCRP

Dozie;3596 wrote:

I'm new here and I'm yet to play utopia p2p poker games. Who can put me through with what it's all about

Welcome mate, I appreciate the fact that you are new here and you a seeking to learn, it’s really an upright thing to do but if you have played poker game before then you would not have much challenges with Utopia poker game

#28 2023-01-19 17:36:44

Dozie

I've used CRP ones and I want to know, if I use CRP what's the guarantee that my transaction will go through successfully

#29 2023-01-19 21:12:20

JONSNOWING

Dozie;3605 wrote:

I've used CRP ones and I want to know, if I use CRP what's the guarantee that my transaction will go through successfully

Well if you have used it once and you had complains on it, well I have used CRP severally and I have never had any problems from it. Well you can keep using it more than once.

#30 2023-01-20 19:07:23

Camavinga

Dozie;3596 wrote:

Welcome to the forum. I am sure in a few time you will learn a lot about the utopia ecosystem, it is a decentralized ecosystem that helps people to move funds anonymously. Utopia p2p poker game is just the fun included in the ecosytem where utopia users can play against each other, if you don’t know how to play poker game, you can learn it on youtube.

#31 2023-01-20 19:16:44

full

Dozie;3605 wrote:

No one needs to you anything guarantee buddy. If you understand the function of blockchain and cryptocurrency mining you will understand that the CRP you send will be handled by CRP miners and the confirmation of the CRP is instant.

Last edited by full (2023-01-20 19:50:44)

#32 2023-01-20 19:41:30

Dozie

I will like to know how to play utopia p2p poker game and I want to know everything about it

#33 2023-01-20 19:44:25

KAMSI_UG

Camavinga;3589 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;3587 wrote:

When last was the Utopia poker games active? I am trying to understand it more although I am no new comer to poker games in general but I am yet to play Utopia p2p poker games.

There is no difference between the poker game you say you are used to and what can be found on the utopia platform, they are both the same thing, since you are used to playing poker, you can play it with other players on the utopia platform, i guess it would be fun playing games with people who are interested in Utopia like yourself.

How does a poker game on the ecosystem work like I have never played poker games online I always play poker games offline where everything is live although I would be interested in Utopia poker games.

#34 2023-01-20 19:46:20

Dozie

I believe that in the future CRP will be a medium for payment

#35 2023-01-29 19:00:27

CrytoCynthia

Is Utopia p2p poker game a virtual poker gaming and if so how can I be part of its, is it on a website or is the Utopia p2p gaming something like a uNS that was created.

#36 2023-01-29 21:13:53

PEACEMAKER

Dozie;3710 wrote:

Hey mate I don't know If you are aware that CRP Crypton is already used as a medium of payment already, it is accepted by 1800+ merchants and that feet is already great.

#37 2023-01-30 23:35:51

thrive

CrytoCynthia;4068 wrote:

Is Utopia p2p poker game a virtual poker gaming and if so how can I be part of its, is it on a website or is the Utopia p2p gaming something like a uNS that was created.

The Utopia p2p poker game is a virtual game. If you want to take part in it, just go to the game section on the application client. You can also join the poker game official channel.

#38 2023-01-30 23:41:22

IyaJJJ

Dozie;3710 wrote:

Why in the future when Crypton coin is already used as a medium of payment on 1858 online stores? Are you not aware of this?

#39 2023-02-01 18:48:50

CrytoCynthia

IyaJJJ;4283 wrote:
Dozie;3710 wrote:

Why in the future when Crypton coin is already used as a medium of payment on 1858 online stores? Are you not aware of this?

Well even though CRP Crypton is accepted by over 1800+ online merchants it still has a long way to Go in terms of full adoption if you ask me the post was necessary, I would still believe that Utopia p2p and CRP Crypton has a lot to offer in the future.

#40 2023-02-01 21:42:10

full

CrytoCynthia;4300 wrote:
IyaJJJ;4283 wrote:
Dozie;3710 wrote:

Well even though CRP Crypton is accepted by over 1800+ online merchants it still has a long way to Go in terms of full adoption if you ask me the post was necessary, I would still believe that Utopia p2p and CRP Crypton has a lot to offer in the future.

Let's be clear on this. Privacy coins will never be full adoption because the government never wants total liberation in cryptocurrency cause it will make them crippled and this is the reason why they never want to support Bitcoin in the first place.

#41 2023-02-01 21:56:33

joanna

I think we still people that compare privacy cryptocurrency with regular cryptocurrency and if the Feds couldn't let Bitcoin get full adoption because of their belief that it will make fiat currency obsolete we shouldn't expect them.

#42 2023-02-01 22:01:33

level

joanna;4370 wrote:

I think we still people that compare privacy cryptocurrency with regular cryptocurrency and if the Feds couldn't let Bitcoin get full adoption because of their belief that it will make fiat currency obsolete we shouldn't expect them.

it is not difficult to understand this and even the majority of cryptocurrency investors never supported privacy because of their belief that it is always about fraud and illegality why would the government have full trust in privacy coin?
Having said that, the reason why I like the Utopia p2p ecosystem is that it's prepared for whatever the future of the privacy coin market.

#43 2023-02-02 23:46:42

thrive

level;4371 wrote:
joanna;4370 wrote:

it is not difficult to understand this and even the majority of cryptocurrency investors never supported privacy because of their belief that it is always about fraud and illegality why would the government have full trust in privacy coin?
Having said that, the reason why I like the Utopia p2p ecosystem is that it's prepared for whatever the future of the privacy coin market.

If the major of cryptocurrency enthusiasts can't open their eyes and see that ignorance about the benefit of privacy coin, payment, and activities is the reason for the increase in data breaches and hacker attacks lately. I guess we're yet to see the increase in cyber attack and data breach

#44 2023-02-03 16:12:29

KAMSI_UG

Well some of the reasons why people don’t actually make use of privacy protection and anonymity coin like Utopia p2p CRP Crypton is because of ignorance and also laziness to actually do their research properly.

#45 2023-02-03 18:49:21

Camavinga

joanna;4370 wrote:

Governments that believe that bitcoin would make fiat obsolete do not understand what bitcoin and crypto is, fiat can never be obsolete, cryptocurrencies cannot replace fiat, the both of them would be used. The reason why govts don’t like privacy coins is because it makes it impossible for govt to track people and know details about their money.

#46 2023-02-03 20:42:16

Detroit

Camavinga;4527 wrote:
joanna;4370 wrote:

Governments that believe that bitcoin would make fiat obsolete do not understand what bitcoin and crypto is, fiat can never be obsolete, cryptocurrencies cannot replace fiat, the both of them would be used. The reason why govts don’t like privacy coins is because it makes it impossible for govt to track people and know details about their money.

That's the only reason they have cryptocurrency. They get very a fry when they can't monitor your way about. We as individuals need to sit up and work hard on keeping and protecting our money ourselves.  It's very important to us.

#47 2023-02-03 20:52:10

full

KAMSI_UG;4498 wrote:

Well some of the reasons why people don’t actually make use of privacy protection and anonymity coin like Utopia p2p CRP Crypton is because of ignorance and also laziness to actually do their research properly.

The laziness of doing research or delving into the project could be one of the reasons why some people don't use privacy projects but the major reason why people don't use privacy coin is because of their beliefs and what they have heard about privacy is for people who are into illicit activities.

#48 2023-02-03 21:30:32

joanna

Camavinga;4527 wrote:
joanna;4370 wrote:

That's correct and I dont blame them for thinking that cryptocurrency will make fiat currency obsolete because some cryptocurrency enthusiasts also have the impression that Bitcoin is going to dethrone fiat currency.
This could be what triggered the government's misunderstanding of the crypto concept.

#49 2023-02-03 21:36:51

thrive

Detroit;4558 wrote:
Camavinga;4527 wrote:
joanna;4370 wrote:

That's the only reason they have cryptocurrency. They get very a fry when they can't monitor your way about. We as individuals need to sit up and work hard on keeping and protecting our money ourselves.  It's very important to us.

Yes, it is very important for every investor to protect and secure their investment but working hard is not what is needed. What we need is to know the do's and dont's that's all.

#50 2023-02-04 17:17:12

full

thrive;4578 wrote:
Detroit;4558 wrote:
Camavinga;4527 wrote:

Yes, it is very important for every investor to protect and secure their investment but working hard is not what is needed. What we need is to know the do's and dont's that's all.

That's correct understanding the pros and cons of the investment setting you're into is very important because it is the only thing that can save the investor whenever the market is going sour.
Despite everything that you guys pointed out about the government we still have some governments that are into cryptocurrency.

Board footer