uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-16 16:38:36

TheMerchant
Moderator
Registered: 2020-11-20
Posts: 68

Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy


"Honour Above Greed" -TheMerchant

Offline

#2 2021-11-02 14:16:43

Elon
Member
Registered: 2021-10-31
Posts: 49

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

I really want to see DeFi on the Utopia Network. So, CRP will have more utilities.

Offline

#3 2021-11-02 18:06:37

filename
Member
Registered: 2021-09-23
Posts: 52

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

Very good article, it would be great to have more of this style,
well explained so that friends can learn more about the project.

Offline

#4 2022-02-14 15:12:38

Cromanes
Member
Registered: 2021-12-10
Posts: 306

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

TheMerchant;81 wrote:

Very good article, it would be great to have more of this style,
well explained so that friends can learn more about the project.

Again. May I participate in this translation of your articles into Russian?

Offline

#5 2022-12-19 16:45:00

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 68

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

TheMerchant;81 wrote:

Nice one.


Elon;934 wrote:

I really want to see DeFi on the Utopia Network. So, CRP will have more utilities.

There's a huge chance for us to see this on the Utopia network since the aim was to be all in one kit. What I want them to work on now is the NFT marketplace and launchpad that was mentioned when Crypton 2.0 message was released on medium.

Offline

#6 2023-01-15 21:44:21

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 191

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

CRP Crypton is very much unique and different and I can agree it's the king of coins that protects our privacy and it's anonymous.

Offline

#7 2023-01-17 16:14:03

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 150

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

With many projects scared if the government regulations they don’t actually aspire to be decentralized. But Utopia p2p which is no respecter of regular differs from such projects

Offline

#8 2023-01-17 19:40:52

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 210

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

There is absolutely no coin right now that can compete with Crp Crypton in terms of privacy and anonymity, like CRP Crypton is ahead of every other coin right now in the market.

Offline

#9 2023-01-17 21:29:36

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 60

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

KAMSI_UG;3406 wrote:

There is absolutely no coin right now that can compete with Crp Crypton in terms of privacy and anonymity, like CRP Crypton is ahead of every other coin right now in the market.

According to the research I did about the Utopia p2p ecosystem which I believe is also the major reason why their Crypton coin anonymity service and utility is totally outstanding.
I discover that the Utopia p2p ecosystem is the result of four years of research.

Offline

#10 2023-01-18 18:43:22

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 100

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

oba;3429 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;3406 wrote:

There is absolutely no coin right now that can compete with Crp Crypton in terms of privacy and anonymity, like CRP Crypton is ahead of every other coin right now in the market.

According to the research I did about the Utopia p2p ecosystem which I believe is also the major reason why their Crypton coin anonymity service and utility is totally outstanding.
I discover that the Utopia p2p ecosystem is the result of four years of research.

Nah. If you do the calculation very well. Utopia p2p ecosystem covert research development started in 2013 and it was officially released in November 2019. Which is 5 years and some months of research.

Offline

#11 2023-01-18 21:36:44

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 150

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

True privacy is highly sorted out for in cryptocurrency right now that why I believe CRP Crypton is the potential king of Altcoin generally as it would have more relevance in future

Offline

#12 2023-01-19 06:41:41

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 193

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

Great article and great read. We would need more of this in the Utopia space and also more publicity to those that have already been created.

As an SEO expert, articles like this, especially when well written and published in recognizable mediums would do a lot for publicity and ranking in search engines giving the platform a boost.

Offline

#13 2023-01-19 19:41:01

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 60

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

Lanistergame2;3543 wrote:

As an SEO expert, articles like this, especially when well written and published in recognizable mediums would do a lot for publicity and ranking in search engines giving the platform a boost.

Maybe but if the article didn't make it to the Google News/Yahoo News site the result way not effect as you think the because the 2 news site does the SEO job fast.

full;3481 wrote:
oba;3429 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;3406 wrote:

There is absolutely no coin right now that can compete with Crp Crypton in terms of privacy and anonymity, like CRP Crypton is ahead of every other coin right now in the market.

According to the research I did about the Utopia p2p ecosystem which I believe is also the major reason why their Crypton coin anonymity service and utility is totally outstanding.
I discover that the Utopia p2p ecosystem is the result of four years of research.

Nah. If you do the calculation very well. Utopia p2p ecosystem covert research development started in 2013 and it was officially released in November 2019. Which is 5 years and some months of research.

Thank you for correcting me on that. However both 4 and 5 years are almost the same.

Offline

#14 2023-01-19 21:47:49

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 160

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

KingCRP;3535 wrote:

True privacy is highly sorted out for in cryptocurrency right now that why I believe CRP Crypton is the potential king of Altcoin generally as it would have more relevance in future

Privacy based coin has been in existence in cryptocurrency for a very long time and CRP Crypton isn't the first but certainly CRP is most unique, it offers decentralized service beyond any other privacy coin.

Offline

#15 2023-01-20 20:54:07

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 210

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

JONSNOWING;3652 wrote:
KingCRP;3535 wrote:

True privacy is highly sorted out for in cryptocurrency right now that why I believe CRP Crypton is the potential king of Altcoin generally as it would have more relevance in future

Privacy based coin has been in existence in cryptocurrency for a very long time and CRP Crypton isn't the first but certainly CRP is most unique, it offers decentralized service beyond any other privacy coin.

Well yes privacy coins has always been in cryptocurrency for a good number of year but Utopia p2p CRP Crypton brings in a new approach to things.

Offline

#16 2023-01-20 21:10:09

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 150

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

KAMSI_UG;3740 wrote:
JONSNOWING;3652 wrote:
KingCRP;3535 wrote:

True privacy is highly sorted out for in cryptocurrency right now that why I believe CRP Crypton is the potential king of Altcoin generally as it would have more relevance in future

Privacy based coin has been in existence in cryptocurrency for a very long time and CRP Crypton isn't the first but certainly CRP is most unique, it offers decentralized service beyond any other privacy coin.

Well yes privacy coins has always been in cryptocurrency for a good number of year but Utopia p2p CRP Crypton brings in a new approach to things.

CRP Crypton is more than just a privacy coin it’s very profitable, trades well and rises very fast and even in the bad market CRP still stands strong

Offline

#17 2023-01-20 22:22:44

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 160

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

KingCRP;3749 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;3740 wrote:
JONSNOWING;3652 wrote:

Privacy based coin has been in existence in cryptocurrency for a very long time and CRP Crypton isn't the first but certainly CRP is most unique, it offers decentralized service beyond any other privacy coin.

Well yes privacy coins has always been in cryptocurrency for a good number of year but Utopia p2p CRP Crypton brings in a new approach to things.

CRP Crypton is more than just a privacy coin it’s very profitable, trades well and rises very fast and even in the bad market CRP still stands strong

CRP Crypton should probably get listed on some other exchange to help with publicity, already CRP Crypton has amazing Utilities that would make it stay relevant for long but the issue is popularity.

Offline

#18 2023-01-27 17:00:39

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 288

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

The cryptocurrency would is unique in two ways, it can be positive and it can also be very negative it depends on how you approach it, so it’s best to use Crypton CRP to ensure your safety.

Offline

#19 2023-01-27 21:34:21

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 113

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

JONSNOWING;3771 wrote:
KingCRP;3749 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;3740 wrote:

Well yes privacy coins has always been in cryptocurrency for a good number of year but Utopia p2p CRP Crypton brings in a new approach to things.

CRP Crypton is more than just a privacy coin it’s very profitable, trades well and rises very fast and even in the bad market CRP still stands strong

CRP Crypton should probably get listed on some other exchange to help with publicity, already CRP Crypton has amazing Utilities that would make it stay relevant for long but the issue is popularity.

If you're talking about Crypton coin listing on a tier2 exchange that's possible but on a tier1 exchange like Binance we shouldn't expect Crypton coin to be listed there because the listing on such an exchange is costly and Crypton coin will be listed organically.

Offline

#20 2023-01-27 21:46:55

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 90

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

CrytoCynthia;3848 wrote:

The cryptocurrency would is unique in two ways, it can be positive and it can also be very negative it depends on how you approach it, so it’s best to use Crypton CRP to ensure your safety.

To avoid misconception and aid better understanding. What cryptocurrency is it that you're referring to being unique in 2 ways which still have to do with the positive and negative?

Offline

#21 2023-01-28 21:31:53

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 288

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

CRP crypton is amongst the best privacy coin in the cryptocurrency atmosphere and that’s if not the best. It has great potential and it is also very much profitable than any other coins.

Offline

#22 Yesterday 15:42:47

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 40

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

After reading the article link that was added by the original poster of this topic, I believe still so many potential and cases that are yet to be unleashed on the Utopia p2p ecosystem.

Offline

#23 Yesterday 20:37:29

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 90

Re: Crypton(CRP) is the Cryptocurrency King w/ 2 Crowns: Utility & Privacy

CrytoCynthia;3981 wrote:

CRP crypton is amongst the best privacy coin in the cryptocurrency atmosphere and that’s if not the best. It has great potential and it is also very much profitable than any other coins.

There are many ways that the Crypton coin of Utopia P2P is unique. First, the Utopia p2p project is unique and it is the only privacy project that focuses on all computational. In this respect, Crypton is somehow similar to Bitcoin.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB