uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-14 14:06:59

Detroit

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

JONSNOWING;3037 wrote:

Guys there is an avenue created by Utopia p2p for you to suggest the coin you want to see listed on Crypton Exchange, let's probably use that option and contribute our own part to the growth of the exchange.

Where can I find this option?
Is it doable? Please help me, I'm interested.
Like, can you list all types of coins?
I'll appreciate it if you can help thanks.

#27 2023-01-14 16:06:32

joanna

Detroit;3050 wrote:
JONSNOWING;3037 wrote:

Guys there is an avenue created by Utopia p2p for you to suggest the coin you want to see listed on Crypton Exchange, let's probably use that option and contribute our own part to the growth of the exchange.

I think the user is talking about the Crypton Exchange vote for a new coin listing topic I found yesterday but from what I see a lot of voting was already placed there and most of the coins are yet to be listed. https://talk.u.is/viewtopic.php?id=221
There's bad in trying though.

#28 2023-01-14 20:28:15

Kelechi

I don't know how many times I have shared my experience about Crypton Exchange here already but everytime I am always impressed with it.

#29 2023-01-14 21:42:35

full

joanna;3065 wrote:
Detroit;3050 wrote:
JONSNOWING;3037 wrote:

I think the user is talking about the Crypton Exchange vote for a new coin listing topic I found yesterday but from what I see a lot of voting was already placed there and most of the coins are yet to be listed. https://talk.u.is/viewtopic.php?id=221

When I looked into the topic you post, I confirmed that it was the one the user had been referring to, and I believe the majority of those who voted for a certain cryptocurrency on the thread were not aware that Crypton Exchange is a total anonymous exchange. If they are going to list a coin, the coin must support multi-wallet addresses.
This year, I think the team will list additional coins on the exchange.

#30 2023-01-14 21:47:03

JONSNOWING

Guys as we all know by now that Bitcoin is listed on Crypton Exchange, and so is Monero which is a privacy coin, what could be the issues preventing Ethereum from getting listed on Crypton Exchange.

#31 2023-01-18 20:04:41

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;3143 wrote:

Guys as we all know by now that Bitcoin is listed on Crypton Exchange, and so is Monero which is a privacy coin, what could be the issues preventing Ethereum from getting listed on Crypton Exchange.

No mate I don’t think it would be advisable to list Ethereum, rather I think more privacy focused coin would be better to get listed something like monero (which has already been listed)

#32 2023-01-18 21:14:00

Kelechi

When would Crypton Exchange list another coin, for long now it's been only 6 coins listed on Utopia p2p ecosystem I believe more can be accumulated.

#33 2023-01-19 13:55:40

Detroit

Kelechi;3527 wrote:

When would Crypton Exchange list another coin, for long now it's been only 6 coins listed on Utopia p2p ecosystem I believe more can be accumulated.

Yeah, I've been waiting for that for a while now.
Probably they're waiting for a bull run before they list it. It's all business strategy. I hope it's a good plan.

#34 2023-01-19 15:51:36

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;3565 wrote:
Kelechi;3527 wrote:

Yeah, I've been waiting for that for a while now.
Probably they're waiting for a bull run before they list it. It's all business strategy. I hope it's a good plan.

Well the bull run has already started showing signs and so coins has been showing good signs too so we don’t need to wait for too long anymore.

#35 2023-01-19 16:33:12

KAMSI_UG

Hey guys please what’s the max transactions fee on Crypton Exchange right now I noticed the fee are better here than in most exchanges I use and that’s really amazing.

#36 2023-01-19 21:45:59

JONSNOWING

For Crypton exchange to get even more publicity it really has to address the issue of low entry of coins into the ecosystem, people wants larger option of trade possiblity.

#37 2023-01-20 17:23:08

joanna

full;3140 wrote:
joanna;3065 wrote:
Detroit;3050 wrote:

When I looked into the topic you post, I confirmed that it was the one the user had been referring to, and I believe the majority of those who voted for a certain cryptocurrency on the thread were not aware that Crypton Exchange is a total anonymous exchange. If they are going to list a coin, the coin must support multi-wallet addresses.

I believe you make this statement because Crypton Exchange provided multi-wallet addresses for the flexible enhancement of their anonymity service. From your own belief, do you think they will list Ethereum?

#38 2023-01-20 19:28:05

full

joanna;3668 wrote:
full;3140 wrote:
joanna;3065 wrote:

I believe you make this statement because Crypton Exchange provided multi-wallet addresses for the flexible enhancement of their anonymity service. From your own belief, do you think they will list Ethereum?

Yes, I did say that because the Crypton Exchange is a multi-wallet by nature, and in order for them to keep using the multi-wallet, they will need to only list the coins that support the features.
Having said that, Ethereum is a coin that, in my opinion, we should keep an eye on the Crypton Exchange.

#39 2023-01-20 19:33:47

level

JONSNOWING;3651 wrote:

For Crypton exchange to get even more publicity it really has to address the issue of low entry of coins into the ecosystem, people wants larger option of trade possiblity.

If they want to address the issue of the low coin pair, it will be better if they list all the top 10 cryptocurrencies on CoinMarketCap. Is that possible?

#40 2023-01-20 19:45:36

KAMSI_UG

I noticed that the chance to vote for the coin we want listed as been available for a long while now but still no much decision has been made as regards adding anyone.

#41 2023-01-24 17:10:44

CrytoCynthia

How volatile is the price of Crypton CRP on Crypton Exchange. I have seen some coin drop in price after some huge transactions has been made on the coin.

#42 2023-01-25 21:15:00

IyaJJJ

CrytoCynthia;3797 wrote:

How volatile is the price of Crypton CRP on Crypton Exchange. I have seen some coin drop in price after some huge transactions has been made on the coin.

The huge transaction that has been made doesn't justify the selling of a huge Crypton since Crypton coin is accepted by 1800 plus online merchants as payment through Perfect Money.
When the time comes CRP will join the pump.

#43 2023-01-27 12:51:43

Kelechi

Hello guys it's been a while I came back here, so guys if you have used the Crypton Exchange recently what are the new addition in there?

#44 2023-01-27 15:16:06

Detroit

Kelechi;3827 wrote:

Hello guys it's been a while I came back here, so guys if you have used the Crypton Exchange recently what are the new addition in there?

Nothing much.
But I'll be honest about its fastness and it doesn't lag anymore. The user experience is much better than before. It even loads much faster.  I guess I like it now.

#45 2023-01-28 17:16:11

full

IyaJJJ;3823 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3797 wrote:

The huge transaction that has been made doesn't justify the selling of a huge Crypton since Crypton coin is accepted by 1800 plus online merchants as payment through Perfect Money.

Maybe since the Crypton coin is a privacy coin and we should expect some privacy enthusiasts to make use of the during the bearish market and sell for high-ranked cryptocurrency like Bitcoin when it bullish market.

#46 2023-01-28 18:23:56

IyaJJJ

full;3938 wrote:
IyaJJJ;3823 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3797 wrote:

Maybe since the Crypton coin is a privacy coin and we should expect some privacy enthusiasts to make use of the during the bearish market and sell for high-ranked cryptocurrency like Bitcoin when it bullish market.

Oh my Gosh. You have valid point and I have never once thought about what you just said. Yes, some people will use the Crypton coin to secure themselves and later sell when the market starts bullish. What should we expect from the market when the weekend is over?

#47 2023-01-28 20:30:13

Detroit

IyaJJJ;3950 wrote:

Oh my Gosh. You have valid point and I have never once thought about what you just said. Yes, some people will use the Crypton coin to secure themselves and later sell when the market starts bullish. What should we expect from the market when the weekend is over?

I'll personally say expectations should be dropped. Many individuals want Crypton to grow overnight. But it's not possible. It needs time to grow. When your expectations are high it affects your mental health when things don't go as planned.

#48 2023-01-28 22:14:42

joanna

full;3698 wrote:
joanna;3668 wrote:

Yes, I did say that because the Crypton Exchange is a multi-wallet by nature, and in order for them to keep using the multi-wallet, they will need to only list the coins that support the features.
Having said that, Ethereum is a coin that, in my opinion, we should keep an eye on the Crypton Exchange.

It is good to know you agree about Ethereum among the cryptocurrency we should expect the Crypton Exchange to list but it will be nice if this happens this Q1 for good promotion of the Crypton Exchange.

#49 2023-01-28 22:16:18

oba

IyaJJJ;3950 wrote:
full;3938 wrote:
IyaJJJ;3823 wrote:

We should expect both positive and negative trends from the market since there are a lot of predictions about the current bullish market being a bull trap and we are still unsure what will happen next week but if the bullish does continue we should expect a comeback from Crypton coin. I just hope the Crypton exchange list more coin.

#50 2023-01-28 22:17:09

thrive

Detroit;3833 wrote:
Kelechi;3827 wrote:

Nothing much.
But I'll be honest about its fastness and it doesn't lag anymore. The user experience is much better than before. It even loads much faster.  I guess I like it now.

Yes, the Crypton Exchange instant transaction withdrawal and fast trading service are still intact but my belief is that the exchange will list a new pair last week when they did an upgrade or something. Should we ever expect more pairs on the exchange?

Board footer