uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-06 15:56:45

Cromanes

The slander of the messenger "Utopia" and its ecosystem.

This topic is intended to appeal to the community of the ecosystem "Utopia" to raise awareness of the fact that on platforms like YouTube is served unreasonable cliche messenger "Utopia" and its ecosystem due to technical ignorance and obscurity of certain functions. And for the community to take any action to combat the tarnishing of the reputation of the Utopia blockchain ecosystem.

Here you can attach links to criticism from various internet platforms to discuss and give back "counter" criticism to protect the reputation of "Utopia".

#2 2022-02-14 15:26:44

Gordon

Re: The slander of the messenger "Utopia" and its ecosystem.

Hi. On the forum apparently not a very large online and you should probably definitely create on this topic some specific channel that will look for facts of denigrating the reputation of the ecosystem utopia.

#3 2022-12-24 21:40:56

CrytoCynthia

Gordon;1575 wrote:

Hi. On the forum apparently not a very large online and you should probably definitely create on this topic some specific channel that will look for facts of denigrating the reputation of the ecosystem utopia.

Why would anyone even want to destroy the reputation of Utopia p2p, doesn’t make sense to me. This is a project that want to give freedom to its ecosystem and it is very transparent

#4 2022-12-27 17:29:17

Kelechi

Well what if the person was actually paid to slander Utopia p2p? There are some projects that pays people or even bot to speak ill of a or some projects.

#5 2022-12-28 18:44:04

Detroit

Utopia would not be the first project to be slandered, every good project gets their own share of slander and propaganda directly at it by people who are either paid to do so or are misinformed. I do not think the owners of the UTOPIA project have to worry about this or do anything to counter some of the slander that have been directed their way, the best way to respond to such is with success, if the project is succeeding when someone is spreading wrong information about it, nobody is going to believe them. Utopia should focus on their project and ignore any slander coming from different platforms.

#6 2022-12-29 16:09:27

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;2104 wrote:
Gordon;1575 wrote:

Why would anyone even want to destroy the reputation of Utopia p2p, doesn’t make sense to me. This is a project that want to give freedom to its ecosystem and it is very transparent

This is mostly done by other parties that see the Utopia p2p ecosystem as a hindrance to the thrives of their project in the market. I trust if the source code of Utopia p2p is open source they would have done the worse.

#7 2022-12-29 19:51:09

Lanistergame2

crpuusd;2317 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2104 wrote:
Gordon;1575 wrote:

This is mostly done by other parties that see the Utopia p2p ecosystem as a hindrance to the thrives of their project in the market. I trust if the source code of Utopia p2p is open source they would have done the worse.

If anyone is guilt of slandering the reputation of Utopia p2p I believe there should be a penalty for such person, I don't think it's nice to tolerate such act no matter the person because we would only be impling that any one else can do it

#8 2023-01-08 19:53:01

JONSNOWING

Well it's not practically possible to totally combat the tanishing of Utopia p2p image, and see people do it in the best of way that you can't actually take any legal action against them what we can do is keep spreading positive messages about Utopia p2p

#9 2023-01-09 00:00:32

full

JONSNOWING;2631 wrote:

Well it's not practically possible to totally combat the tanishing of Utopia p2p image, and see people do it in the best of way that you can't actually take any legal action against them what we can do is keep spreading positive messages about Utopia p2p

I think one of the problem we have in the cryptocurrency market today is people spreading FUD about the market. However, it is good that people are spreading positive information about the Utopia project.

#10 2023-01-09 20:51:18

KingCRP

We can never eliminate those that are spreading fud in the forum completely, many people are paid for this sort of fud and I really don't pay too much attention to them.

#11 2023-01-10 13:37:47

thrive

KingCRP;2687 wrote:

We can never eliminate those that are spreading fud in the forum completely, many people are paid for this sort of fud and I really don't pay too much attention to them.

We do have a situation where some people are paid to create some FUD about the market due to some powerful person's selfish aim but if we look at it the FUD also helps in some ways despite the damage it does.

#12 2023-01-10 17:26:23

JONSNOWING

thrive;2704 wrote:
KingCRP;2687 wrote:

We do have a situation where some people are paid to create some FUD about the market due to some powerful person's selfish aim but if we look at it the FUD also helps in some ways despite the damage it does.

Ok but please with this sort of FUD issues from your own point of view what is your advice to people on how to tackle such FUD created by some people because not everyone can actually handle such.

#13 2023-01-10 19:02:44

full

thrive;2704 wrote:
KingCRP;2687 wrote:

It is true that Fudster cant is separate from the market but you're the first person I will see that makes the statement about something that does damage to the market to be something that somehow benefits the market. Do you explain yourself?

#14 2023-01-11 18:39:49

JONSNOWING

Guys there are also Cheap imitations of Utopiap2p please you all have to be aware of this. Most of this imitations has their social media accounts and many times claims to be the real Utopia p2p. Be Ware

#15 2023-01-19 20:18:53

oba

JONSNOWING;2811 wrote:

Guys there are also Cheap imitations of Utopiap2p please you all have to be aware of this. Most of this imitations has their social media accounts and many times claims to be the real Utopia p2p. Be Ware

I think the dev team already understands the high chance of imitation from people is the reason why they close the source of the code used to create the Utopia p2p ecosystem. I am saying this because this is the response I got when I ask one of the dev team some vital questions about Utopia.

#16 2023-01-20 16:42:24

CrytoCynthia

It’s not only the devs that has to look out for imitations we also have to look out for imitations ourselves too, we can only do that by first trying to verify all we see and hear

#17 2023-01-27 18:16:50

KingCRP

It’s important to pay no attention to slanders on the forum if you ask me, many of them would only lead one to do the wrong thing, it’s always advisable to do your own research first.

#18 2023-01-27 22:21:46

Kelechi

I have personally had discussion with someone who was just slandering Bitcoin in our conversation and all I got from him was that he lacked adequate knowledge of Bitcoin and that's same case with those who doesn't like CRP Crypton or Utopia p2p.

#19 2023-01-28 18:46:15

full

oba;3640 wrote:
JONSNOWING;2811 wrote:

I think the dev team already understands the high chance of imitation from people is the reason why they close the source of the code used to create the Utopia p2p ecosystem. I am saying this because this is the response I got when I ask one of the dev team some vital questions about Utopia.

If the source code of the Utopia p2p ecosystem is not a close source, I believe we would have seen a lot of imitators that provide the same service as Utopia p2p since they provide something outstanding in the privacy market.

#20 2023-01-28 18:52:41

IyaJJJ

People disparaging the Utopia peer-to-peer messenger and its ecosystem should be expected, particularly from other privacy projects that want to incorporate some features the Utopia p2p ecosystem had but are unable to do so since Utopia is a close source.

#21 2023-01-28 22:26:04

joanna

IyaJJJ;3954 wrote:

People disparaging the Utopia peer-to-peer messenger and its ecosystem should be expected, particularly from other privacy projects that want to incorporate some features the Utopia p2p ecosystem had but are unable to do so since Utopia is a close source.

There's doubt about what you said. An example is a company, that has to welcome loss at some point to strengthen and strategist their company ideas.
What we need is to work on something that won't make us have the success of slandering Utopia p2p.

#22 2023-01-28 23:05:59

oba

full;3953 wrote:
oba;3640 wrote:
JONSNOWING;2811 wrote:

If the source code of the Utopia p2p ecosystem is not a close source, I believe we would have seen a lot of imitators that provide the same service as Utopia p2p since they provide something outstanding in the privacy market.

That's correct but people who are bothered about the Utopia p2p ecosystem source code is closed source don't have patience because some of the code will be public while the most important area will be closed source. According to what I once read about Utopia P2P.

#23 2023-01-29 17:25:00

Kelechi

Why should anyone be scared or try to slander Utopia p2p? Really it doesn't make any sense to me. Utopia p2p offers the best possible utilities anyone can ever want to have.

#24 2023-02-04 21:33:54

Dozie

Kelechi;4030 wrote:

Why should anyone be scared or try to slander Utopia p2p? Really it doesn't make any sense to me. Utopia p2p offers the best possible utilities anyone can ever want to have.

Well it wont surprise me if I found out that people only slander Utopia p2p for financial gains because I haven't see a true users of this ecosystem complain much.

#25 2023-02-05 07:15:42

Lanistergame2

IyaJJJ;3954 wrote:

Constructed criticism is always welcome and is in fact needed for the growth of any system, whether it comes from competing systems or from actual customers. It is only a problem, where lies or half truths are used to try and disparage the network.

Utopia is a work in progress and is constantly improving, if you do find any lies being used to spread fud about the network anywhere on the internet, we should call it out and give the accurate information.

Board footer