uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-20 19:21:14

Dozie

Re: Utopia Tutorials - Buy Crypton (CRP) from LATOKEN.com

I need tutorial video again. We have seen so much complains about this so called latoken exchange

#27 2023-01-20 19:25:22

Dozie

Although I have not used latoken exchange, but I want to know why it's advisable for people to stop using it

#28 2023-01-25 18:53:57

thrive

Dozie;3693 wrote:

I need tutorial video again. We have seen so much complains about this so called latoken exchange

You do not need to a tutorial video about the issue happening on LaToken. What you need is to listen to the advice provided so you won't be another victim of what's happening on the LaToken exchange.

#29 2023-01-27 20:40:58

joanna

thrive;3813 wrote:
Dozie;3693 wrote:

You do not need to a tutorial video about the issue happening on LaToken. What you need is to listen to the advice provided so you won't be another victim of what's happening on the LaToken exchange.

Yes, an exchange is automatically deemed guilty of the accusation if even five persons accuse it of being irregular. I think the only tutorial necessary for the person that still doesn't believe what was said about the exchange is to try it out in order to feel at peace.

#30 2023-01-27 21:42:17

JONSNOWING

joanna;3894 wrote:
thrive;3813 wrote:
Dozie;3693 wrote:

Yes, an exchange is automatically deemed guilty of the accusation if even five persons accuse it of being irregular. I think the only tutorial necessary for the person that still doesn't believe what was said about the exchange is to try it out in order to feel at peace.

So mate when was the last time you tried using latoken to make purchase of CRP Crypton or any other coin by the way. Because the tags of Latoken exchange hasn't been nice at all.

#31 2023-01-29 13:51:19

thrive

It has been 2years since I have you the LaToken exchange and I never trust them ever since they delist or paused the trading and withdrawal of a  token I have on their exchange in the year 2017 without any notification. My advice to you guys is don't use the exchange and if you must use it make the crypto you want to trade there is in prime moment.

#32 2023-01-29 19:02:40

joanna

JONSNOWING;3914 wrote:
joanna;3894 wrote:
thrive;3813 wrote:

So mate when was the last time you tried using latoken to make purchase of CRP Crypton or any other coin by the way. Because the tags of Latoken exchange hasn't been nice at all.

The last time I used the LaToken exchange was last year and ever since it had an issue with Crypton coin withdrawal was the moment I detest the exchange and I never use it since then.

#33 2023-01-29 20:26:34

JONSNOWING

Looking at the fact that la token has had so much complains on it by many users would it be wise to still use this exchange and also do we still need to have any tutorial on it right now?

#34 2023-01-29 21:25:48

PEACEMAKER

My first question is this, is latoken exchange a Decentralized exchange? Is the value of CRP Crypton on la token exchange same as it is on other exchanges. Why aren't More users making use of the exchange?

#35 2023-01-30 21:21:21

joanna

PEACEMAKER;4143 wrote:

My first question is this, is latoken exchange a Decentralized exchange? Is the value of CRP Crypton on la token exchange same as it is on other exchanges. Why aren't More users making use of the exchange?

No, LaToken is never a decentralized exchange. It is a centralized exchange but their KYC procedure is easy but not as easy as exchanges like Binance, CoinTiger, etc.
The Crypton coin price on LaToken was around $0.09 while the real price was $0.62

#36 2023-01-30 21:34:38

full

JONSNOWING;4115 wrote:

Looking at the fact that la token has had so much complains on it by many users would it be wise to still use this exchange and also do we still need to have any tutorial on it right now?

It will be wise to desist from the exchange as buying Crypton coin is a concern and judging by the price provided by the above user which is also confirmed by CoinMarketCap I believe it an enough red flag for the exchange.

#37 2023-02-01 19:55:12

IyaJJJ

Out of curiosity, I try out the LaToken exchange by trading some Crypton coins on there and I find out that the exchange didn't support the withdrawal of Crypton but they should have also withheld the trading either.

#38 2023-02-01 19:58:05

joanna

IyaJJJ;4327 wrote:

Out of curiosity, I try out the LaToken exchange by trading some Crypton coins on there and I find out that the exchange didn't support the withdrawal of Crypton but they should have also withheld the trading either.

I believe this is enough to clear the air and also make people aware that what people are saying it true and never an act tarnishes the exchange's reputation. The exchange is good for every old-fashion and outdated.

#39 2023-02-02 22:10:03

full

I believe after seeing the message posted by someone that has tried the LaToken exchange I believe there's no need for further information to make anyone understand what is going on in the exchange.

#40 2023-02-04 22:49:07

level

full;4450 wrote:

I believe after seeing the message posted by someone that has tried the LaToken exchange I believe there's no need for further information to make anyone understand what is going on in the exchange.

Yes, there's no reason for anyone to doubt what was said about the exchange but you'll be surprised that some people will still use the exchange to trade Crypton coins and later blame someone else for their own mistake.

#41 2023-02-06 23:42:30

full

level;4713 wrote:
full;4450 wrote:

Yes, there's no reason for anyone to doubt what was said about the exchange but you'll be surprised that some people will still use the exchange to trade Crypton coins and later blame someone else for their own mistake.

That's sure. I am fully aware that despite all the warnings and this confirmation message posted about using the exchange is subject to trade CRP coin some people will still use it.

#42 2023-02-16 23:56:13

thrive

full;4970 wrote:
level;4713 wrote:
full;4450 wrote:

That's sure. I am fully aware that despite all the warnings and this confirmation message posted about using the exchange is subject to trade CRP coin some people will still use it.

I never seen anyone complain about the LaToken exchange for some time now ever since the issue was raised which is different from before when we some people who are victims of using the LaToken to buy CRP coins. This is a sign that a lot of people are aware of this and if anyone later use the exchange then he/she have him/herself to blame.

#43 2023-03-11 16:05:59

IyaJJJ

I also believe that the news about the trading of CRP on LaToken exchange has circulated on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and from what I see alot of users seems to prefer the use of Crypton Exchange

#44 2023-03-11 23:19:08

thrive

IyaJJJ;5307 wrote:

I also believe that the news about the trading of CRP on LaToken exchange has circulated on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and from what I see alot of users seems to prefer the use of Crypton Exchange

This happened because of the message posted on the Utopia application client where long-term enthusiasts of this project are advising the new user to make use of the Crypton Exchange and once they try out the exchange and see that it's more credible than others they make it their permanent exchange.

#45 2023-05-22 13:14:21

Comrade

thrive;5240 wrote:
full;4970 wrote:
level;4713 wrote:

I never seen anyone complain about the LaToken exchange for some time now ever since the issue was raised which is different from before when we some people who are victims of using the LaToken to buy CRP coins. This is a sign that a lot of people are aware of this and if anyone later use the exchange then he/she have him/herself to blame.

If the LaToken exchange is not a trusted source I guess this topic should be deleted in other not to affects the reputation of Utopia forum.

Last edited by Comrade (2023-05-22 18:53:22)

#46 2023-06-14 16:36:05

gap

Comrade;9681 wrote:
thrive;5240 wrote:
full;4970 wrote:

If the LaToken exchange is not a trusted source I guess this topic should be deleted in other not to affects the reputation of Utopia forum.

So definitely we have one exchange down already on our list and as said we need more liquidity and other exchanger for the availability of the CRP coin

#47 2023-06-27 23:36:52

Comrade

Utopia P2P has provided more chances for exchange to liberate the pure and transparent values of CRP.

#48 2023-06-29 23:31:39

full

Comrade;16282 wrote:

Utopia P2P has provided more chances for exchange to liberate the pure and transparent values of CRP.

I think there's a mistake in your messages because UtopiaP2P of the platform name while their Crypton exchange is the platform for the exchange of crypto liberation. Apart from their liberation, there are a lot of things that make the Crypton exchange important.

#49 2023-06-29 23:38:57

thrive

full;16729 wrote:
Comrade;16282 wrote:

I think there's a mistake in your messages because UtopiaP2P of the platform name while their Crypton exchange is the platform for the exchange of crypto liberation. Apart from their liberation, there are a lot of things that make the Crypton exchange important.

Crypton Exchange is native to the UtopiaP2P ecosystem, a decentralized, peer-to-peer ecosystem that provides secure and surveillance-resistant communication and finance.

#50 2023-06-29 23:39:17

Vastextension

thrive;16733 wrote:
full;16729 wrote:
Comrade;16282 wrote:

Crypton Exchange is native to the UtopiaP2P ecosystem, a decentralized, peer-to-peer ecosystem that provides secure and surveillance-resistant communication and finance.

Among those things that make Crypton Exchange unique us being integrated into UtopiaP2P. Crypton Exchange also aligns with the ecosystem's philosophy of privacy and security.

Board footer