uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-16 11:29:56

Detroit

Re: The forum special board

KAMSI_UG;3280 wrote:

Guys we have seen the 500 crp Crypton giveaway Utopia p2p did during the World Cup, that was awesome if this could probably happen again or something close to it, then we may see more members coming in.

Yes, a lot of members missed it. I think this will create a level of publicity for the targeted audience which in return will bring about growth in the utopia community.

#27 2023-01-27 21:52:02

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;3280 wrote:

Guys we have seen the 500 crp Crypton giveaway Utopia p2p did during the World Cup, that was awesome if this could probably happen again or something close to it, then we may see more members coming in.

Well just hold on tight till the next world cup ? well this is me joking, but honestly there are high chances of a giveaway like this happening soon guys.

#28 2023-01-29 19:01:51

CrytoCynthia

Guys I have a suggestion can we keep all conversations that would be made on this board strictly about things that concerns this forum, if you asked me it would really make so much sense.

#29 2023-01-29 19:09:15

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;4070 wrote:

Guys I have a suggestion can we keep all conversations that would be made on this board strictly about things that concerns this forum, if you asked me it would really make so much sense.

This would happen when such a board is actually considered and effected by the forum admins. There are currently make shift boards that can serve that purpose and uTalk users sometimes turn suggestion threads into a niche to discuss the topic brought up, like what happened with the suggestion thread for a sports board.

A forum inclined board would be a great idea.

Last edited by Lanistergame2 (2023-01-29 19:10:31)

#30 2023-01-29 19:21:47

KAMSI_UG

Lanistergame2;4077 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4070 wrote:

This would happen when such a board is actually considered and effected by the forum admins. There are currently make shift boards that can serve that purpose and uTalk users sometimes turn suggestion threads into a niche to discuss the topic brought up, like what happened with the suggestion thread for a sports board.

A forum inclined board would be a great idea.

I think after everything that is happening in the forum we can see the Admin are playing more of a relaxed role and we have to consider actually also try building the forum too.

#31 2023-01-29 19:25:49

Detroit

KAMSI_UG;4088 wrote:

I think after everything that is happening in the forum we can see the Admin are playing more of a relaxed role and we have to consider actually also try building the forum too.

How do you think we should go about it? I personally think the developers still have a major hand in building this forum.  All we have to do is give suggestions where needed. They are the ones to pick which one they prefer or like.

#32 2023-01-29 19:26:07

Lanistergame2

KAMSI_UG;4088 wrote:

I do not think the admins are playing a relaxed role. I am on several forums and in my limited experience, change comes slow and delicately as so many possibilities have to be checked and lots of work done behind the scene to ensure everything displays well on the front end.

We as the community can only contribute to what changes would be nice and what features are appreciated.

#33 2023-01-29 20:34:35

JONSNOWING

Lanistergame2;4093 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4088 wrote:

I do not think the admins are playing a relaxed role. I am on several forums and in my limited experience, change comes slow and delicately as so many possibilities have to be checked and lots of work done behind the scene to ensure everything displays well on the front end.

We as the community can only contribute to what changes would be nice and what features are appreciated.

I am also on several forum and this is one of the few forum that the admins are more lean back and watch how things plays out and I really don't have problems with that so long as we do the right thing.

#34 2023-01-29 21:04:01

KingCRP

Well regardless of if the admins are active or not one thing is for sure they are definitely observing everything that’s going on here on the forum. So let’s just keep carrying on in a respectable manner.

#35 2023-01-30 19:39:32

PEACEMAKER

KingCRP;4132 wrote:

Well regardless of if the admins are active or not one thing is for sure they are definitely observing everything that’s going on here on the forum. So let’s just keep carrying on in a respectable manner.

Well I don't think the admins can be very active on every board well so far in all groups I have ever been things aren't done that way that why I actually support the idea of board for forum related discussion where the admins can be active.

#36 2023-01-30 20:09:38

Detroit

PEACEMAKER;4200 wrote:
KingCRP;4132 wrote:

Well I don't think the admins can be very active on every board well so far in all groups I have ever been things aren't done that way that why I actually support the idea of board for forum related discussion where the admins can be active.

Yes,  but unfortunately there are not many boards here in the forum. A user said they're a bit lazy which they are not wrong in a way. They need to monitor the services on this forum

#37 2023-01-30 22:00:50

JONSNOWING

Well I think it would be better to have a vote because honestly not all the suggested boards can actually be made. So if we can reach a bite as to which board is more important then it would make more sense.

#38 2023-02-01 18:20:27

JONSNOWING

And if we have a suggestion for which suggestions made should be placed on priority then where would we make such post? It actually becoming necessary that we need a special forum board for things like this.

#39 2023-02-02 20:47:40

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;4297 wrote:

And if we have a suggestion for which suggestions made should be placed on priority then where would we make such post? It actually becoming necessary that we need a special forum board for things like this.

It has always been necessary for us to have a special forum board and definitely we would need that at all time, the forum would definitely get traffic and we would need a space to communicate forum matters.

#40 2023-02-04 19:47:52

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;4427 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4297 wrote:

It has always been necessary for us to have a special forum board and definitely we would need that at all time, the forum would definitely get traffic and we would need a space to communicate forum matters.

I don’t know when the team plan on Implementing some of the Utilities that has been brought here by many of us but I believe when ever they decide to do so they issue of a forum special board would be tackled first.

#41 2023-02-05 19:51:23

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;4642 wrote:
Kelechi;4427 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4297 wrote:

I don’t know when the team plan on Implementing some of the Utilities that has been brought here by many of us but I believe when ever they decide to do so they issue of a forum special board would be tackled first.

It’s a gradual process mate, right now the main focus of the team I believe is their poker game, they are really putting much interest in it also their mining system.

#42 2023-02-05 20:30:21

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;4805 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4642 wrote:
Kelechi;4427 wrote:

It’s a gradual process mate, right now the main focus of the team I believe is their poker game, they are really putting much interest in it also their mining system.

Speaking of the poker game, I see lots of hype around it and currently it has so many events as regarding the Utopia p2p poker game, is there any thread about The poker game here.

#43 2023-02-05 21:10:56

Detroit

JONSNOWING;4822 wrote:
KingCRP;4805 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4642 wrote:

Speaking of the poker game, I see lots of hype around it and currently it has so many events as regarding the Utopia p2p poker game, is there any thread about The poker game here.

Yes, there's one on this forum. I think on the gambling section. It's a really good game. You should check it out. I think the thread contains a step-by-step way of how it is done.

#44 2023-02-05 21:14:30

Kelechi

Detroit;4835 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4822 wrote:
KingCRP;4805 wrote:

Yes, there's one on this forum. I think on the gambling section. It's a really good game. You should check it out. I think the thread contains a step-by-step way of how it is done.

Yes although the Utopia p2p poker game has been on for a long while not withstanding it's never late to join in now, and enjoy great rewards but play wisely.

#45 2023-02-06 19:52:09

Camavinga

JONSNOWING;4255 wrote:

Well I think it would be better to have a vote because honestly not all the suggested boards can actually be made. So if we can reach a bite as to which board is more important then it would make more sense.

A vote would only make sense if it is hosted by the admins or moderators, and if they say that they would take a decision based on the results of the vote. But voting right now without the admin saying so is as futile as just making the suggestion, because at the end of it we cannot implement whatever decision is reached.

#46 2023-02-06 20:23:17

Detroit

Camavinga;4895 wrote:

A vote would only make sense if it is hosted by the admins or moderators, and if they say that they would take a decision based on the results of the vote. But voting right now without the admin saying so is as futile as just making the suggestion, because at the end of it we cannot implement whatever decision is reached.

Yeah,  I agree with you mate. Voting is totally pointless. Voting us only useful if the admin requested our votes to do something and not us trying to convince them to do something for us by voting for something.

#47 2023-02-06 20:38:20

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;4912 wrote:
Camavinga;4895 wrote:

Yeah,  I agree with you mate. Voting is totally pointless. Voting us only useful if the admin requested our votes to do something and not us trying to convince them to do something for us by voting for something.

Voting isn’t pointless if you ask me and I believe Utopia p2p have already mapped things down and how the want it, so if you actually have any coin in mind I suggest you just vote for it.

#48 2023-02-06 21:11:43

JONSNOWING

Detroit;4912 wrote:
Camavinga;4895 wrote:

Pardon me but it was actually hard to understand you but I would try to make a clear point to what I think you meant, we won't be begging anybody by casting a vote it would only be like our most preferred suggestions.

#49 2023-02-07 13:28:12

Camavinga

This is what i meant by voting would be pointless: what would happen when the vote is cast and a result is reached? Nothing, because it wasn’t the admin who asked for the voting in the first place, if it were the admin that chaired the voting, then the winning suggestions would have been implemented. If you say we need a vote to get the preferred suggestion, i will just say since there have been so many suggestions, the admin can just choose the one they feel makes the most sense and implement it without the need for voting.

#50 2023-02-07 19:00:24

Detroit

Camavinga;4985 wrote:

This is what i meant by voting would be pointless: what would happen when the vote is cast and a result is reached? Nothing, because it wasn’t the admin who asked for the voting in the first place, if it were the admin that chaired the voting, then the winning suggestions would have been implemented. If you say we need a vote to get the preferred suggestion, i will just say since there have been so many suggestions, the admin can just choose the one they feel makes the most sense and implement it without the need for voting.

What a good way to break it down for everyone to understand and comprehend.  The voting is totally pointless and not useful to the developers or us. Whatever we vote on if it's not headed by the admin or developers it's useless.

Board footer