uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-01-29 21:11:05

KingCRP

Re: Payment gateway with crp?

I did a simple test run in my area and I was asking people that would they accept CRP Crypton in exchange of their goods or services and at first many said no and some said yes but after I explained what CRP Crypton was all about the number of acceptance increased greatly.

#52 2023-01-30 18:08:36

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;4136 wrote:

I did a simple test run in my area and I was asking people that would they accept CRP Crypton in exchange of their goods or services and at first many said no and some said yes but after I explained what CRP Crypton was all about the number of acceptance increased greatly.

Well that’s just the truth we all just have to do more publicity for CRP if we really want it to grow, that’s the only way it can be possible right now and I know it would work.

#53 2023-01-30 20:11:17

KingCRP

Well I would not completely rule out the effects of Utopia p2p publicity so far I must say the project has really tried on that but I don’t think there are focusing on every areas and regions.

#54 2023-01-30 21:34:10

joanna

KingCRP;4136 wrote:

You did well but I believe the person that agreed to accept Crypton coin as payment for goods and services is something that's into cryptocurrency or understands the benefit. Isn't it?

#55 2023-01-30 21:50:14

JONSNOWING

joanna;4244 wrote:
KingCRP;4136 wrote:

You did well but I believe the person that agreed to accept Crypton coin as payment for goods and services is something that's into cryptocurrency or understands the benefit. Isn't it?

Like I know many people where I am from that would be definitely interested in a coin that can help them carry out Cryptocurrency activities and not leak their location out to anyone.

#56 2023-01-30 22:02:14

full

KAMSI_UG;4186 wrote:
KingCRP;4136 wrote:

Well that’s just the truth we all just have to do more publicity for CRP if we really want it to grow, that’s the only way it can be possible right now and I know it would work.

Yes, if we all want the Crypton coin to achieve something great in the market we all need to do some form of publicity that will make local people have interested in knowing about the Crypton coin and its benefit.

#57 2023-01-30 22:04:58

joanna

JONSNOWING;4250 wrote:
joanna;4244 wrote:
KingCRP;4136 wrote:

Like I know many people where I am from that would be definitely interested in a coin that can help them carry out Cryptocurrency activities and not leak their location out to anyone.

Which mean there's alot of privacy enthusiast from your region. If I am in your position i will create a merch and wear during the weekend. I am sure one of the privacy enthusiasts will ask about the project.

#58 2023-02-01 19:23:16

full

joanna;4260 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4250 wrote:
joanna;4244 wrote:

Which mean there's alot of privacy enthusiast from your region. If I am in your position i will create a merch and wear during the weekend. I am sure one of the privacy enthusiasts will ask about the project.

Creating merch for the Utopia p2p was already in my plan and I have all drafts how the design will look and the cloth color. I should have it done before the end of this month. I believe this is a little I can do to make the project get more awareness.

#59 2023-02-01 19:51:00

thrive

full;4308 wrote:
joanna;4260 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4250 wrote:

Creating merch for the Utopia p2p was already in my plan and I have all drafts how the design will look and the cloth color. I should have it done before the end of this month. I believe this is a little I can do to make the project get more awareness.

That's a nice idea and I will advise you to post the merch on the Utopia p2p application client. Tell people you have it in stock so that anyone that's interested can order it from you before you know it you helping the project will also help you get more CRP coins.

#60 2023-02-01 21:50:11

KAMSI_UG

Is the Merch an idea to promote Utopia p2p to a larger audience? I think it’s a great idea  And it’s one I would like to do in my area and that’s promote Utopia p2p every where I go.

#61 2023-02-02 22:49:27

full

KAMSI_UG;4365 wrote:

Is the Merch an idea to promote Utopia p2p to a larger audience? I think it’s a great idea  And it’s one I would like to do in my area and that’s promote Utopia p2p every where I go.

I guess i am going to join the party of the people that will plan to do some merch or maybe there's a chance of getting some from the user that's planning to do the merch.

#62 2023-02-04 21:44:27

JONSNOWING

full;4461 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4365 wrote:

I guess i am going to join the party of the people that will plan to do some merch or maybe there's a chance of getting some from the user that's planning to do the merch.

Good idea and any one that has idea for a merch should be carried out and spread the global issues Utopia p2p can fix. I believe a merch goes hand in hand with publicity.

#63 2023-02-05 21:41:26

Dozie

Hey guys firstly I am glad that star link just set up in my country we actually needed this sort of internet services. But I was wondering if CRP Crypton can be used to subscribe to it

#64 2023-02-06 16:57:47

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;4849 wrote:

Hey guys firstly I am glad that star link just set up in my country we actually needed this sort of internet services. But I was wondering if CRP Crypton can be used to subscribe to it

Well for now I don’t think star link is accepting the use of Cryptocurrency although I am not sure about that but I am certain that it hasn’t yet accepted The use of CRP Crypton.

#65 2023-02-06 21:18:29

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;4864 wrote:
Dozie;4849 wrote:

Well for now I don’t think star link is accepting the use of Cryptocurrency although I am not sure about that but I am certain that it hasn’t yet accepted The use of CRP Crypton.

CRP Crypton can possibly be used to make all purchases, some of this sites are risky as well and CRP Crypton is a privacy based coin that won't compromise on it's users anonymity.

#66 2023-02-06 22:44:50

thrive

Dozie;4849 wrote:

Starlink is owned by Elon Musk and I dont want to ask where you're from but I read that the price of the Starlink internet subscription per month is huge.

#67 2023-02-06 23:11:29

joanna

CrytoCynthia;4864 wrote:
Dozie;4849 wrote:

For the record, it's not every country that accepts the use of cryptocurrency as payment and Elon Musk has his reputation to protect. I don't Star link accepts cryptocurrency as payment now although things may change in the future.

#68 2023-02-06 23:13:27

full

JONSNOWING;4940 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4864 wrote:
Dozie;4849 wrote:

CRP Crypton can possibly be used to make all purchases, some of this sites are risky as well and CRP Crypton is a privacy based coin that won't compromise on it's users anonymity.

Crypton coins can be used to make payments on some of the sites but not on Starlink because the only payment accepted on the website is credit card payment.

Last edited by full (2023-02-06 23:13:54)

#69 2023-02-07 20:11:24

KingCRP

full;4963 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4940 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4864 wrote:

Crypton coins can be used to make payments on some of the sites but not on Starlink because the only payment accepted on the website is credit card payment.

Well I think Elon musk hasn’t yet gotten good information Abo Utopia p2p and even about CRP Crypton but I have a strong believe that if he does then he would accept CRP Crypton as a means of payment.

#70 2023-02-07 22:05:41

Kelechi

KingCRP;5026 wrote:
full;4963 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4940 wrote:

Well I think Elon musk hasn’t yet gotten good information Abo Utopia p2p and even about CRP Crypton but I have a strong believe that if he does then he would accept CRP Crypton as a means of payment.

Well I don't know if you know of any but is there any Elon musk product that can be sold out with the buyer using Cryptocurrency, although I am yet to see one.

#71 2023-02-07 22:29:26

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;5062 wrote:
KingCRP;5026 wrote:
full;4963 wrote:

Well I don't know if you know of any but is there any Elon musk product that can be sold out with the buyer using Cryptocurrency, although I am yet to see one.

Although Elon musk showed interest j. Cryptocurrency and can actually be attributed the success of dogecoin so it won't be a thing of surprise if elon musk has such option.

#72 2023-02-07 22:45:16

full

KingCRP;5026 wrote:
full;4963 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4940 wrote:

Nothing is impossible but we need to ask ourselves this question first. Elon Musk publicly support DogeCoin for at least 4years now why hasn't he totally accepted it as a means of payment?

#73 2023-02-09 18:45:38

Lanistergame2

Great to see people warming up to the idea of accepting virtual currencies when they are given sufficient information to understand how it works and not just trust what the governments and banks tell them.

It shows that global adoption within the foreseeable future is possible, we just need more accurate information to be easily available.

#74 2023-03-13 18:46:47

KingCRP

Lanistergame2;5218 wrote:

Great to see people warming up to the idea of accepting virtual currencies when they are given sufficient information to understand how it works and not just trust what the governments and banks tell them.

It shows that global adoption within the foreseeable future is possible, we just need more accurate information to be easily available.

The world is becoming a global village and cryptocurrency transfers make life very easy and less complicated. Since I have been using cryptocurrency to make transfers I have not really had much difficulty except for privacy and anonymity issues this are the issues CRP Crypton tackles.

#75 2023-03-14 16:14:51

thrive

Lanistergame2;5218 wrote:

Let me ask you a question if you see an option to be at the edge of others in your business that will massively increase sales won't you make use of it? This is the reason why some business owner are using cryptocurrency as the payment method

Board footer