uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-17 20:23:15

Kelechi

Re: Why you should use Crypton coin

Hey guys no matter your reason to use CRP everyone please try to make sure you aren't using it to escape crime.

#27 2023-01-17 22:14:38

oba

Kelechi;3417 wrote:

Hey guys no matter your reason to use CRP everyone please try to make sure you aren't using it to escape crime.

I believe your intention was not to get Utopia p2p into trouble but this is a privacy focus project and there's no way someone who needs a privacy service to escape crime won't use Crypton coin.
This reminds me of when a user creates a topic about why Utopia is working with criminals or something, I don't remember how the topic was written.

#28 2023-01-17 22:21:47

thrive

KingCRP;3391 wrote:
Kelechi;3310 wrote:

Using Ethereum is always been safe for me, but for the transactions fee that's high but CRP Crypton has a very low transactions fee.

Using Ethereum isn’t completely safe and I am sure it’s not as decentralized an supports anonymity as CRP Crypton. So there is actually no comparison between them

Ethereum may be a decentralized cryptocurrency, but it has never been a privacy-focused coin. The privacy service on the ecosystem I was familiar with before it was shut down while the developer was being detained in Amsterdam was Tornado Cash.
I was hoping the Crypton Exchange would add Ethereum so they could take over the market and get a ton of traffic.

#29 2023-01-29 19:41:12

KingCRP

Well I have so many reasons as to why I would use Crypton crp. Well we can start we the fact that it offers fast transactions which is not easy to come by and it also offers anonymous transactions too.

#30 2023-01-29 21:01:00

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;4105 wrote:

Well I have so many reasons as to why I would use Crypton crp. Well we can start we the fact that it offers fast transactions which is not easy to come by and it also offers anonymous transactions too.

You can also use CRP Crypton is you want a good return of investment in short time and it's not obvious that CRP Crypton is probably the best Altcoin in terms of its fall resistance even jn the worst market.

#31 2023-01-29 21:39:20

oba

KingCRP;4105 wrote:

The list of the reason why people should use Crypton coin is endless and that's why I wonder why some cryptocurrency enthusiasts are yet to invest and hold some portion of the Crypton coin a mineable, interest-bearing, and decentralized coin of the Utopia p2p ecosystem for the monthly dividend.

#32 2023-01-30 09:20:54

Lanistergame2

oba;4149 wrote:

The list of the reason why people should use Crypton coin is endless and that's why I wonder why some cryptocurrency enthusiasts are yet to invest and hold some portion of the Crypton coin a mineable, interest-bearing, and decentralized coin of the Utopia p2p ecosystem for the monthly dividend.

The reasons could be that many are yet to discover this gem. We are still early in the progress of Crypton and there are still lots of time before we achieve mass adoption, this means more people would still discover it along the way.

There are also those who do not know how to discern good projects and instead simply decide based on shallow promised made by the devs.

#33 2023-01-30 15:11:34

CrytoCynthia

Well not everyone knows about CRP Crypton to be honest and I believe if they get better explanation about what CRP Crypton is all about we would definitely be seeing more adoption of this gem.

#34 2023-01-30 18:11:24

KAMSI_UG

Well the more you are interested in your security the more interested you should be on Utopia p2p and Crypton CRP, this gem offers the best anonymous and privacy protection option than any other privacy based coin.

#35 2023-01-30 21:17:01

Dozie

I am not brand new anymore but I am still fairly new. So guys we all keep talking about why we should use Crypton coin but no one is talking about the disadvantage or the ways we can actually maximize the use of Crypton.

#36 2023-02-01 18:14:32

Kelechi

Dozie;4238 wrote:

I am not brand new anymore but I am still fairly new. So guys we all keep talking about why we should use Crypton coin but no one is talking about the disadvantage or the ways we can actually maximize the use of Crypton.

Well the best way you can maximize the use of Crypton is simple and that's make actual use if it and that's not hard anymore you can use it to send anonymous transactions anywhere in the world.

#37 2023-02-01 19:44:08

full

Dozie;4238 wrote:

The only disadvantage I believe the Crypton coin had was it was not supported by merchants that only believe in the centralized system but for the use of Crypton coin to maximize people's need to know the benefit of privacy coin because 90% of crypto users believe privacy coin is about illicit.

#38 2023-02-01 19:48:55

joanna

Kelechi;4294 wrote:
Dozie;4238 wrote:

Well the best way you can maximize the use of Crypton is simple and that's make actual use if it and that's not hard anymore you can use it to send anonymous transactions anywhere in the world.

I think the first step to maximizing the use of the Crypton coin is we i.e, you, I and others who already believe in the Crypton coin need to use it as payment for goods and services. Remember, Bitcoin was seen as a payment method the moment Laszlo Hanyecz used 10,000 BTC to buy pizza.

#39 2023-02-01 19:50:21

CrytoCynthia

Well the reason why I use CRP Crypton isn’t far fetched, it’s actually the best privacy based coin in the market right now and its popularity is bound to keep on growing. I use this coin because it’s been very profitable for me and supports anonymity.

#40 2023-02-01 23:01:05

thrive

CrytoCynthia;4323 wrote:

Well the reason why I use CRP Crypton isn’t far fetched, it’s actually the best privacy based coin in the market right now and its popularity is bound to keep on growing. I use this coin because it’s been very profitable for me and supports anonymity.

The number reason why I choose to hold some portion of Crypton coin and also do my best in making it known to the people is that I see the elevating concept and promising future I see in Bitcoin. I see the exact concept and promising future in Crypton coin.

#41 2023-02-01 23:09:01

level

joanna;4321 wrote:
Kelechi;4294 wrote:
Dozie;4238 wrote:

I think the first step to maximizing the use of the Crypton coin is we i.e, you, I and others who already believe in the Crypton coin need to use it as payment for goods and services. Remember, Bitcoin was seen as a payment method the moment Laszlo Hanyecz used 10,000 BTC to buy pizza.

To be honest, the story of Papa Laszlo using Bitcoin that worth millions to buy pizza than was an inspiration to others and also showcase cryptocurrency as currency through bitcoin

Last edited by level (2023-02-01 23:09:18)

#42 2023-02-02 21:51:15

JONSNOWING

Well I won't be wrong if to say the fancy that CRP Crypton offers us anonymous transactions is a good reason for using it, well I don't have a problem with anyone that sees things this way because I am also having that sort of interest too.

#43 2023-02-03 15:56:23

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;4445 wrote:

Well I won't be wrong if to say the fancy that CRP Crypton offers us anonymous transactions is a good reason for using it, well I don't have a problem with anyone that sees things this way because I am also having that sort of interest too.

Let’s not go off point I believe the op was asking tie community what are their reasons for using CRP and I think many of us share the same reason as well and that’s privacy protection and anonymity.

#44 2023-02-04 20:54:49

Dozie

Guys if CRP Crypton wasn't a privacy based coin I want to ask would you still be part of the Utopia p2p ecosystem or you would probably be here but not use the Utopia p2p coin.

#45 2023-02-04 21:10:02

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;4672 wrote:

Guys if CRP Crypton wasn't a privacy based coin I want to ask would you still be part of the Utopia p2p ecosystem or you would probably be here but not use the Utopia p2p coin.

Well privacy is an important component of Utopia p2p, and that does not make it the only component of Utopia p2p, but if the privacy aspect where removed I think I would still be using CRP Crypton.

#46 2023-02-05 19:17:29

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;4675 wrote:
Dozie;4672 wrote:

Well privacy is an important component of Utopia p2p, and that does not make it the only component of Utopia p2p, but if the privacy aspect where removed I think I would still be using CRP Crypton.

Monero is a privacy coin and so is some other Coins out there but CRP Crypton just offers amazing utilities that aren’t easily match and the fact that it also does well in the market gives it the boost it needs.

#47 2023-02-05 21:25:52

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;4779 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4675 wrote:
Dozie;4672 wrote:

Monero is a privacy coin and so is some other Coins out there but CRP Crypton just offers amazing utilities that aren’t easily match and the fact that it also does well in the market gives it the boost it needs.

Monero is not the only privacy coin available there are some others but they aren't safe, CRP Crypton offers me good sense of safety something many of the privacy based coins don't offer.

#48 2023-02-06 20:33:07

KingCRP

Monero might is a solid privacy coin, it’s such a privacy coin that many exchange de listed it fearing for sanctions. I am really glad Crypton Exchange is different and has listed it.

#49 2023-02-06 21:57:12

Dozie

Well I am into trading now although I am still learning but I have plans of using CRP Crypton to trade, how does it do in the market.

#50 2023-02-06 23:53:33

joanna

KingCRP;4919 wrote:

Monero might is a solid privacy coin, it’s such a privacy coin that many exchange de listed it fearing for sanctions. I am really glad Crypton Exchange is different and has listed it.

First, Monero was considered a solid privacy coin because it's the first privacy coin in the cryptocurrency market if I am correct cause is the first I know but Crypton exchange pave way for holder through Crypton Exchange, and there is a chance that CRP coin will take it place in the future.

Board footer