uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-24 17:53:23

CrytoCynthia

What is the power consumption of CRP mining

Hello everyone, many of us like me got interested in the fact the CRP mining is simple and if am not mistaken that means that it’s easy to understand and learn, doesn’t paramountly require sophisticated gadgets and no I would want to know what is the power consumption like?

I also have to commend the team for also taking into consideration the atmosphere as the Utopia mining system is eco friendly, but what I would like to know is how was it pulled off?

#2 2022-12-25 21:17:32

Lanistergame2

Re: What is the power consumption of CRP mining

I saw an article about Utopia p2p mining on Medium and from what I can decipher from the article is that Utopia p2p mining consumes less power and actually you don't need sophisticated equipment to run it. It's also eco-friendly

#3 2022-12-27 18:49:30

Kelechi

I don't accurately know the power consumption of Utopia p2p mining system, but going by the amount of miners on Utopia's ecosystem I can say Utopia p2p mining power consumption would me fair .

#4 2022-12-29 21:34:26

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;2215 wrote:

I don't accurately know the power consumption of Utopia p2p mining system, but going by the amount of miners on Utopia's ecosystem I can say Utopia p2p mining power consumption would me fair .

Well as we know Bitcoin mining was once like this, with very low power consumption, easy for miners and also you can use less sophisticated devices but as popularity increase the bitcoin mining system continued to get complicated I hope Utopia mining won’t be like that.

#5 2022-12-29 22:22:45

KAMSI_UG

Utopia is harmless to the ecosystem arrangement on the grounds that rather than focal servers, whose activity incites multiple percent of the complete carbon dioxide discharges around the world, it utilizes just end-client gadgets, which are evidently scattered all over the planet and essentially don't warm up the climate.

#6 2022-12-30 11:15:41

Detroit

CrytoCynthia;2340 wrote:

Well as we know Bitcoin mining was once like this, with very low power consumption, easy for miners and also you can use less sophisticated devices but as popularity increase the bitcoin mining system continued to get complicated I hope Utopia mining won’t be like that.

Utopia mining algorithm is different from that of bitcoin, bitcoin uses POW while UTOPIA uses POS. Bitcoin mining got complicated because you now need to own sophisticated machines to mine and compete with other miners. UTOPIA mining doesn’t require the use of sophisticated machines, you only need strong internet connection and cheap electricity to be able to compete with others and gain good returns. UTOPIA also have staking rewards that miners can take advantage of, even if UTOPIA mining gets somehow more complex in the future because of the influx of more miners and competition, it would still be eco-friendly because of the absence of machines that emit enviromental destructive substances.

#7 2023-01-07 21:13:35

JONSNOWING

Well the truth that Utopia mining system is one that Utopia p2p take pride in. And checking the mining channel on Utopia application I see many people are actively talking about how simple Utopia mining system is so I think the power consumption is low.

#8 2023-01-09 20:49:49

KingCRP

Well so much good statement are made about CRP mining but let us still be guided mining is really not easy you still have to understand what mining is before venturing into it.

#9 2023-01-11 21:11:32

JONSNOWING

Well if you are scared that the power that would be used in the CRP may be too much for you I can vividly tell you that you should not really worry about that, the power is really low and there won't be any problem.

#10 2023-01-12 15:10:27

full

The actual amount of electricity consumers uses to mine CRP coins per thread cannot be determined by anyone other than a miner who is currently mining CRP coins. The number of CRP miners as we speak, however, makes me believe that the claim that CRP mining uses less electricity and it being profitable is accurate.

#11 2023-01-12 15:44:42

Detroit

full;2857 wrote:

The actual amount of electricity consumers uses to mine CRP coins per thread cannot be determined by anyone other than a miner who is currently mining CRP coins. The number of CRP miners as we speak, however, makes me believe that the claim that CRP mining uses less electricity and it being profitable is accurate.

You're correct in a way.
But electricity cost in mining depends on the miner's location or geographical area.
Some people pay a very high amount on electricity bills while some pay much lesser than others.

#12 2023-01-16 13:45:39

Kelechi

Well if you are interested in CRP Crypton mining then you should actually not be boarder about power consumption. CRP has a very low power consumption rate.

#13 2023-01-16 20:08:03

Lanistergame2

Detroit;2860 wrote:

But electricity cost in mining depends on the miner's location or geographical area. Some people pay a very high amount on electricity bills while some pay much lesser than others.

You are right that it is relative, but you can draw generalities from an average of the cost miners face.
With Crypton when compared to other projects, it is very cost effective and environmentally friendly, making it an ideal option.

#14 2023-01-17 16:01:58

Detroit

Lanistergame2;3336 wrote:

You are right that it is relative, but you can draw generalities from an average of the cost miners face.
With Crypton when compared to other projects, it is very cost effective and environmentally friendly, making it an ideal option.

Yes,  true.
I have had this discussion with a friend before. He mentioned how much it costs to mine in the united states of America. I was flabbergasted.  The cost was unbelievable.

#15 2023-01-18 19:17:00

full

Detroit;2860 wrote:
full;2857 wrote:

You're correct in a way.
But electricity cost in mining depends on the miner's location or geographical area.
Some people pay a very high amount on electricity bills while some pay much lesser than others.

Yes, people's geographical areas determine the price of electricity cost for mining Crypton coins per week and I believe people from Asia and Oceania have cheap electricity. Apart from the geographical location, the cost of mining CRP coin is cheap according to what some miners said on the application client.

#16 2023-01-18 21:02:59

KingCRP

Hy guys for the first time I tried to mine CRP Crypton using my phone but unfortunately it actually did not work out fine. Has anyone here tried mining with their phone.

#17 2023-01-19 14:00:22

Detroit

KingCRP;3522 wrote:

Hy guys for the first time I tried to mine CRP Crypton using my phone but unfortunately it actually did not work out fine. Has anyone here tried mining with their phone.

You can mine with your phone but you will need to join a mining pool in other to get something substantial from it.
Mining with your phone is almost not profitable if you're doing it alone without a mining pool.
For the question,  I've not used my phone for mining but I've seen someone do that and it wasn't profitable.

#18 2023-01-20 19:56:16

level

Detroit;3567 wrote:
KingCRP;3522 wrote:

You can mine with your phone but you will need to join a mining pool in other to get something substantial from it.
Mining with your phone is almost not profitable if you're doing it alone without a mining pool.
For the question,  I've not used my phone for mining but I've seen someone do that and it wasn't profitable.

Mining Crypton through the phone? How is that possible when people with Windows computers still need to download an application that will give their computer the capacity to mine Crypton coins?

#19 2023-01-28 23:16:38

oba

Crypton coin is easy to mine and its one of the most promising cryptocurrencies of 2023.
All you need to start is a stable internet connection and basic device requirements or VPS.
Every profitable and user can run as many bots as they want as long as each bot works on a separate host.

#20 2023-01-29 17:41:35

thrive

oba;4003 wrote:

Crypton coin is easy to mine and its one of the most promising cryptocurrencies of 2023.
All you need to start is a stable internet connection and basic device requirements or VPS.
Every profitable and user can run as many bots as they want as long as each bot works on a separate host.

Agreed. However, the mining of the Crypton coin will change in the future because the development is always working on the new innovative concept that will mining the Crypton coin easier and more profitable.

#21 2023-01-29 17:50:40

IyaJJJ

Is there an available complete guide for people who are tech-savvy or never mine any cryptocurrency before? I'm just captivated by what you guys have said so far about the mining of Crypton coin and I haven't mined a coin before.

#22 2023-01-29 18:32:38

full

IyaJJJ;4035 wrote:

Is there an available complete guide for people who are tech-savvy or never mine any cryptocurrency before? I'm just captivated by what you guys have said so far about the mining of Crypton coin and I haven't mined a coin before.

Yes, there are. There's also a thread that's already created on this forum for step by step guide but I will suggest you visit this website link since there's also a Youtube video for a visual guide.

#23 2023-01-29 22:31:08

oba

thrive;4033 wrote:
oba;4003 wrote:

Agreed. However, the mining of the Crypton coin will change in the future because the development is always working on the new innovative concept that will mining the Crypton coin easier and more profitable.

That's totally true. I could remember when they developed the Utopia Alternative Miner (UAM) bot for ease of Crypton coin mining and more profit for miners.
I like the developer teams for doing an incredible job for the sustainability and advancement of the ecosystem.

#24 2023-01-30 09:30:56

Lanistergame2

oba;4154 wrote:

That's totally true. I could remember when they developed the Utopia Alternative Miner (UAM) bot for ease of Crypton coin mining and more profit for miners.
I like the developer teams for doing an incredible job for the sustainability and advancement of the ecosystem.

True the Utopia Alternative Miner was a ground breaking addition and one which has benefiting lots of miners.

I was recently going through the latest update( UAM 1.2.19) https://talk.u.is/viewtopic.php?id=299 and was very impressed. The devs ar doing an amazing job here.

#25 2023-01-30 17:50:41

KAMSI_UG

Lanistergame2;4158 wrote:
oba;4154 wrote:

True the Utopia Alternative Miner was a ground breaking addition and one which has benefiting lots of miners.

I was recently going through the latest update( UAM 1.2.19) https://talk.u.is/viewtopic.php?id=299 and was very impressed. The devs ar doing an amazing job here.

Yes definitely I can agree with you that Utopia p2p are really putting their all into this ecosystem and definitely their work is reflecting huge success. I think Utopia p2p has been very successful so far in lots of their Utilities.

Board footer