uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-01-29 20:59:11

JONSNOWING

Re: What is your favorite feature on uTalk?

thrive;4005 wrote:

Donation requests to activate an account on this forum shouldn't be a problem for people who are enthusiasts of this project because it makes this forum available to only the supporter of the project

Definitely it should not be a problem and I don't think this forum would be the first to ever use the donation system many other forum actively are still using the donation system and this forum has the best and flexible rate.

#52 2023-01-29 21:54:04

oba

level;3715 wrote:
oba;3645 wrote:
KingCRP;3537 wrote:

The fact that this forum isn’t a spam house I am really surprised about that and honestly that’s my best feature about this forum and reason why I am still here

The forum was not a spam house because of the CRP coin payment activation fee that was introduced by the development team. Although, it limits the traffic of this forum but it also prevents spam.

To be sincere, I agreed with what you said. Despite the activation of account donations of CRP coin may limit the number using this forum ought to have it also limits spamming and make this forum to be accessible to CRP coin enthusiasts only.
If I don't have CRP in my uWallet I won't be able to activate my account.

Glad to see some users that fully understand some of the major concepts behind the implementation of the forum CRP donation for account activation upon registering an account on this forum. However, some people seem to understand it and the last time people can use any fraction of CRP as a donation.

#53 2023-01-30 14:50:08

CrytoCynthia

I don’t think anyone should actually have any issues concerning the donations besides the donations is just a small price and it’s all for the benefit of the forum at large.

#54 2023-01-30 19:42:48

PEACEMAKER

On terms of what features I like so far on the forum, I would say I like the discussion here and I also feel so much can actually be done for the forum to actually grow it and enhance it.

#55 2023-01-30 20:37:40

IyaJJJ

oba;4150 wrote:
level;3715 wrote:
oba;3645 wrote:

The forum was not a spam house because of the CRP coin payment activation fee that was introduced by the development team. Although, it limits the traffic of this forum but it also prevents spam.

To be sincere, I agreed with what you said. Despite the activation of account donations of CRP coin may limit the number using this forum ought to have it also limits spamming and make this forum to be accessible to CRP coin enthusiasts only.
If I don't have CRP in my uWallet I won't be able to activate my account.

Glad to see some users that fully understand some of the major concepts behind the implementation of the forum CRP donation for account activation upon registering an account on this forum. However, some people seem to understand it and the last time people can use any fraction of CRP as a donation.

That's correct, I can testify that the donation was done voluntarily, and aside from it preventing forum spamming it will also help in developing the forum at large.

#56 2023-02-01 18:57:22

CrytoCynthia

PEACEMAKER;4202 wrote:

On terms of what features I like so far on the forum, I would say I like the discussion here and I also feel so much can actually be done for the forum to actually grow it and enhance it.

Honestly mate the discussion on the this forum has been very helpful for me, I have little knowledge about Utopia p2p and even about CRP Crypton before now but after coming in here I have had better knowledge of it.

#57 2023-02-01 20:33:41

joanna

CrytoCynthia;4302 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;4202 wrote:

Honestly mate the discussion on the this forum has been very helpful for me, I have little knowledge about Utopia p2p and even about CRP Crypton before now but after coming in here I have had better knowledge of it.

The discussion section of the uTalk forum is the people's favorite place for discussion and I don't know the reason behind it. However, there are a lot of interesting topics, chats, and channels on the uTalk not on the discussion section alone.

#58 2023-02-01 22:31:10

KingCRP

Well I have been on many forum and it won’t take too long till you encounter spammers and even scammers and they keep filling up the group, but here I have not seen any so far.

#59 2023-02-02 20:54:40

Kelechi

If the forum has a service board there is no doubt that it would be my favorite feature here on The Forum but the team has not yet communicated any plans for that yet.

#60 2023-02-03 15:54:49

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;4429 wrote:

If the forum has a service board there is no doubt that it would be my favorite feature here on The Forum but the team has not yet communicated any plans for that yet.

Well service board is not the paramount reason this forum was created, I see service board as secondary and just an avenue for the community to earn, so I don’t think that should be your favorite feature.

#61 2023-02-03 17:35:34

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;4496 wrote:
Kelechi;4429 wrote:

Well service board is not the paramount reason this forum was created, I see service board as secondary and just an avenue for the community to earn, so I don’t think that should be your favorite feature.

Well you are right service board should not be the foundation of the forum but also service board is good for the community it's like a way of giving back to the community and it should be created.

#62 2023-02-05 20:58:48

level

KingCRP;4385 wrote:

Well I have been on many forum and it won’t take too long till you encounter spammers and even scammers and they keep filling up the group, but here I have not seen any so far.

You encounter spammer or any form of scammer because the Utopia p2p development creates this forum in a way that it will be only applicable to users and enthusiasts of the Utopia p2p project. Besides, validation CRP coin donation payment will be no for people who are not enthusiasts of this project.

#63 2023-02-05 20:59:31

Dozie

Guys I see that we have been making lots of suggestions but none have been implemented, why aren't the admins taking note of all this suggestions.

#64 2023-02-05 21:11:43

Kelechi

Dozie;4832 wrote:

Guys I see that we have been making lots of suggestions but none have been implemented, why aren't the admins taking note of all this suggestions.

Well I would choose to believe the Utopia p2p team are taking notes of all this suggestions and I think that possibly they would be implemented some of them.

#65 2023-02-05 21:16:33

Detroit

Dozie;4832 wrote:

A lot of suggestions have been coming in lately into the forum.
The problem here is the implementation of those suggestions into the forum.

#66 2023-02-06 10:12:11

Lanistergame2

Dozie;4832 wrote:

Changes take time.
We need to cut the team some slack and allow them time to vet suggestions and decide if there is anyone which is worth considering and working on.

I know we are all enthusiastic to see changes happen and see the platform grow considerable, but it all happens in due time.

#67 2023-02-06 16:52:28

CrytoCynthia

I also agree, the team has been doing very well lately and they can possibly get it right all the time, I think the pressure we all putting on the team is getting crazy and we need to lay back.

#68 2023-02-06 18:16:38

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;4861 wrote:

I also agree, the team has been doing very well lately and they can possibly get it right all the time, I think the pressure we all putting on the team is getting crazy and we need to lay back.

You sound extremely bullish about This project and enthusiastic about what the team can offer so mate what is the best decision the team has taking so far in your opinion?

#69 2023-02-06 20:15:34

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;4867 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4861 wrote:

You sound extremely bullish about This project and enthusiastic about what the team can offer so mate what is the best decision the team has taking so far in your opinion?

Well it’s hard not to be bullish about Utopia p2p. It definitely has all the Utilities that as cryptocurrency enthusiast would definitely be proud of.

#70 2023-02-06 20:26:33

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;4910 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4867 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4861 wrote:

Well it’s hard not to be bullish about Utopia p2p. It definitely has all the Utilities that as cryptocurrency enthusiast would definitely be proud of.

You right but still everyone needs improvement and I believe Utopia p2p can also improve a lot in the coming years also if it can launch all it wants to launch then there is no stopping Utopia p2p.

#71 2023-02-08 11:58:37

Camavinga

CrytoCynthia;4861 wrote:

I don’t think there is all that much pressure on them. They are doing the right thing for the forum and for we the members, if the forum becomes a success and there is enough traffic, everyone would benefit from it. I take out my time to appreciate those member who have been making suggestions to the admin on how to make uTalk a better place, i hope they do not take all of that as “being put under pressure” and may we see some new features in the future (pun intended).

Last edited by Camavinga (2023-02-08 11:58:52)

#72 2023-02-08 16:39:13

KAMSI_UG

Well for some reason I love the general discussion board more than any other board in the forum right now. There a lot of amazing discussions going on the general discussion board.

#73 2023-02-08 16:54:16

Vastextension

Camavinga;5093 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4861 wrote:

I don’t think there is all that much pressure on them. They are doing the right thing for the forum and for we the members, if the forum becomes a success and there is enough traffic, everyone would benefit from it. I take out my time to appreciate those member who have been making suggestions to the admin on how to make uTalk a better place, i hope they do not take all of that as “being put under pressure” and may we see some new features in the future (pun intended).

How do you know people are not putting pressure on the development team? Do you work with me them? No.
I believe that some people are pressuring them in the mobile application area, and I am confident that if you went to the chat lobby channel, you would have seen a message that supported my claim.

#74 2023-02-08 22:25:57

Kelechi

It's obvious the team are getting lots of pressure concerning the mobile application, but I think the team are also finding away to make everyone happy in the ecosystem.

#75 2023-03-05 17:35:56

CrytoCynthia

Hey guys I see the minimum mining nodes on Utopia p2p has been increased although Utopia is very optimistic about this I just want to know what you guys think about it.

Board footer