uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-11 06:12:07

vungcute

How to contact utopia support

As title I am looking to contact utopia support. But I don't see contact method. Can you tell me how to contact support? Thanks

#2 2022-01-11 20:53:55

Saahil
Website

Re: How to contact utopia support

#3 2023-01-16 13:15:33

Kelechi

I have contacted the customer support once on Utopia p2p and I was not expecting they would respond immediately as they did.

#4 2023-01-17 16:09:52

Detroit

Kelechi;3304 wrote:

I have contacted the customer support once on Utopia p2p and I was not expecting they would respond immediately as they did.

Their customer service system is very good.
They don't waste time responding to their clients.
This singular art puts them high above the chart of competitors.

#5 2023-01-17 19:08:30

Lanistergame2

Detroit;3390 wrote:

Their customer service system is very good. <br />They don't waste time responding to their clients. <br />This singular art puts them high above the chart of competitors.

Customer relation is at the heart of any successful business. If the users have the confidence that they can always ask a question about any issue and would get a prompt response then they would feel way more relaxed.

I have not had an inquiry to ask from the admin yet, but if their relations is more often than not satisfactory then this platform checks all the boxes.

#6 2023-01-17 20:09:18

Kelechi

Detroit;3390 wrote:
Kelechi;3304 wrote:

Their customer service system is very good.
They don't waste time responding to their clients.
This singular art puts them high above the chart of competitors.

Well customer support services is very much overlooked on many Cryptocurrency platform I must say and I am very much impressed by Utopia p2p taking it seriously.

#7 2023-01-17 20:15:59

oba

Kelechi;3304 wrote:

It's helpful to hear opinions from someone who has previously contacted Utopia p2p customer service. In order to be clear, do you get in touch with them using the aforementioned link or the Utopia application client?

#8 2023-01-17 20:24:39

Kelechi

oba;3416 wrote:
Kelechi;3304 wrote:

It's helpful to hear opinions from someone who has previously contacted Utopia p2p customer service. In order to be clear, do you get in touch with them using the aforementioned link or the Utopia application client?

Although I really haven't seen any reason to contact the support team yet on the Utopia's ecosystem, everything has been going on awesomely so far.

#9 2023-01-17 21:03:22

JONSNOWING

Well I want to understand something guys, please is the support team related do your issues, for example if I want to contact the support team here on the forum or on Crypton Exchange is it the same general Utopia p2p support team.

#10 2023-01-18 17:05:52

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;3425 wrote:

Well I want to understand something guys, please is the support team related do your issues, for example if I want to contact the support team here on the forum or on Crypton Exchange is it the same general Utopia p2p support team.

Well In as much as I haven’t yet used the support team yet either here or anywhere, I don’t think they would share same support team.

#11 2023-01-18 18:12:06

full

JONSNOWING;3425 wrote:

I'm not familiar with the support provided on this forum, but if you need help with Crypton Exchange, go to the Crypton Exchange channel on the Utopia application client. Similarly, if you need help with mining, go to the mining support channel.

#12 2023-01-18 21:05:02

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;3465 wrote:
JONSNOWING;3425 wrote:

Well In as much as I haven’t yet used the support team yet either here or anywhere, I don’t think they would share same support team.

You right mate I don’t also think the support team are same. They have to be different and all of them have special purpose so try it out if you having issues.

#13 2023-01-19 20:08:55

oba

Kelechi;3418 wrote:
oba;3416 wrote:
Kelechi;3304 wrote:

Although I really haven't seen any reason to contact the support team yet on the Utopia's ecosystem, everything has been going on awesomely so far.

Same here and that's why I want to know how the people that once contacted them do it in case I maybe need their attention someday. However, there are always some admins to provide some support service on the Utopia application client.

JONSNOWING;3425 wrote:

On this forum, I don't know if there's an available support team but on the Utopia application, you'll need to go to the Crypton Exchange channel to contact the support team for issues that has to do with Crypton Exchange.

#14 2023-01-20 22:25:40

Kelechi

Guys be care about some fake support team, right now there are scammers who would claim to be part of the support team of Utopiap2p always verify before joining.

#15 2023-01-21 21:37:45

Lanistergame2

oba;3639 wrote:

On this forum, I don't know if there;s an available support team but on the Utopia application, you'll need to go to the Crypton Exchange channel to contact the support team for issues that has to do with Crypton Exchange.

There is  no determined system for support, but the admins react to posts and replies made here on the forum and they can offer a solution to a problem or inquiry one may have.

This is an ideal admin communication for forum discussions.

#16 2023-01-27 21:37:51

JONSNOWING

Lanistergame2;3783 wrote:
oba;3639 wrote:

On this forum, I don't know if there;s an available support team but on the Utopia application, you'll need to go to the Crypton Exchange channel to contact the support team for issues that has to do with Crypton Exchange.

There is  no determined system for support, but the admins react to posts and replies made here on the forum and they can offer a solution to a problem or inquiry one may have.

Well mate I also support your logic I don't think the fact that the admins aren't actively post implies that they aren't actually watching what's going on the forum.

#17 2023-01-29 12:44:28

thrive

JONSNOWING;3911 wrote:
oba;3639 wrote:

Well mate I also support your logic I don't think the fact that the admins aren't actively post implies that they aren't actually watching what's going on the forum.

Yes, the admin reaches out to the posts made by the users of the forum and I believe that happens during the time of counting the user number of the daily post. However, if we want them to attend to some issues we still need to contact them about it. An example is the Crypton Exchange adding new pair.

#18 2023-01-29 17:16:13

IyaJJJ

JONSNOWING;3911 wrote:
oba;3639 wrote:

It's hard to tell if the admin is active because a moderator that makes a post on this thread makes his last contribution on 2022-12-20 23:10:00. Therefore we can only say what we believe about this and it may not be the truth of the situation.

#19 2023-01-29 21:59:46

oba

oba;3639 wrote:

Have you confirmed this with the admin? Because the last time I checked the best way to contact Utopia p2p support is through the application client or the official website that's through the https://support.u.is/contact link.

#20 2023-01-30 19:32:18

Kelechi

oba;4151 wrote:
oba;3639 wrote:

Have you confirmed this with the admin? Because the last time I checked the best way to contact Utopia p2p support is through the application client or the official website that's through the https://support.u.is/contact link.

If I was having any issues and I would like to reach out to an admin I believe my next place to get the support team would be on the website.

#21 2023-01-30 20:47:35

Detroit

Kelechi;4196 wrote:
oba;4151 wrote:

If I was having any issues and I would like to reach out to an admin I believe my next place to get the support team would be on the website.

What are the chances that you will be replied to?
I think they are way too busy for that. I've not seen any of the developers answer anyone, or have they answered you before? Please share with us.

#22 2023-01-30 21:10:47

Dozie

Detroit;4226 wrote:
Kelechi;4196 wrote:
oba;4151 wrote:

What are the chances that you will be replied to?
I think they are way too busy for that. I've not seen any of the developers answer anyone, or have they answered you before? Please share with us.

I haven't checked it out I mean I haven't made a report to the Utopia p2p support team but from those that have done that I learnt that the support team is actually prompt and they actually tackle situations well.

#23 2023-02-01 19:49:28

level

Kelechi;4196 wrote:
oba;4151 wrote:

That's the venue I am sure the admin always attends to issues and on the Utopia application client but on this forum, I don't know about that and I never for once try it.

#24 2023-02-03 18:23:26

KingCRP

Guys I need to know more about the support team and how I can reach them, I have an issue right now but it’s really about mining bot please does anyone know how I can reach them.

#25 2023-02-03 21:05:45

joanna

KingCRP;4519 wrote:

Guys I need to know more about the support team and how I can reach them, I have an issue right now but it’s really about mining bot please does anyone know how I can reach them.

The best place to reach to the development support team for issues that have to do with the Crypton coin Utopia Alternative Miner bot is https://utopia.im/umining
Just click the click when you sign in to your Utopia application client.

Board footer