uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-19 12:57:16

Detroit

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

thrive;3547 wrote:

In cryptocurrency trading especially the trading setting there's nothing like doing it for fun because it is a serious business and some people even consider it to be gambling due to the risk involved.
Having said that, I personally don't like cryptocurrency trading because it consumes time and that's why I choose investment over trading.

It sure consumes a lot of time to trade on cryptocurrency.
You can do it for fun. Like,  doing your demo account you can have fun while growing and learning to trade.

#27 2023-01-19 17:09:23

Camavinga

CrytoCynthia;3476 wrote:

Really that’s hilarious, how is that even possible, trading is a very important financial commitment, you can’t just say you trading for fun when you can actually loose a lot.

That was why i said that people who trade in that way put a very small amount of money into it, they only put pennies, or some of them even do demo trading, the purpose of this sometimes is to learn how to trade, but it is mostly a fun activity for them at that time. When it becomes serious business is when they start to invest with a lot of their money.

#28 2023-01-19 17:36:24

KingCRP

Well I forgot to say I love gambling and many time if I am less busy and doing nothing on cryptocurrency I like to cool off and have some fun with gambling.

#29 2023-01-20 15:47:13

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;3594 wrote:

That was why i said that people who trade in that way put a very small amount of money into it, they only put pennies, or some of them even do demo trading, the purpose of this sometimes is to learn how to trade, but it is mostly a fun activity for them at that time. When it becomes serious business is when they start to invest with a lot of their money.

And at that point when you put in a huge amount of money into it, you realize that live trading is way more complex than demo trading and all the skills you learnt would not work exactly when emotions are involved.

I demo trade for fun sometimes, but not nearly as much to call it a hobby.

#30 2023-01-20 16:12:24

CrytoCynthia

Well everyone keeps saying trading is not a hobby, well there are still see some people that see trading and gambling as a fun and don’t take it too seriously.

#31 2023-01-20 16:59:15

Detroit

CrytoCynthia;3663 wrote:

Well everyone keeps saying trading is not a hobby, well there are still see some people that see trading and gambling as a fun and don’t take it too seriously.

Yeah
You have to see trade as a hobby for you to progress in it.
This is because of its nature. It requires a lot of time, and those who don't have such love or passion can't last long in trading.

#32 2023-01-20 19:00:58

Camavinga

KingCRP;3604 wrote:

Well I forgot to say I love gambling and many time if I am less busy and doing nothing on cryptocurrency I like to cool off and have some fun with gambling.

Do you gamble with physical cash or you gamble through day trading of crypto, the both of them are kind of risky and you can lose a lot of money quickly, remember to gamble responsibly and even as a gambler try your best not to be addicted to it, gambling addiction has destroyed a lot of people, so be careful.

#33 2023-01-20 19:39:59

full

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy they say. Despite my enthusiasm for cryptocurrency I still have some outdoor activities I do outside cryptocurrency to refresh my brain, and have a nice time and fun.
I enjoy playing football, wine tasting, and going out with family.

#34 2023-01-20 20:44:16

Detroit

full;3706 wrote:

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy they say. Despite my enthusiasm for cryptocurrency I still have some outdoor activities I do outside cryptocurrency to refresh my brain, and have a nice time and fun.

I'm a big fan of red wines.
They are so precious and classic. Not many know the value of red wine.
My favorite wine happens to be vega Sicilia.  It is such a delicious blend.

#35 2023-01-21 20:43:39

Lanistergame2

full;3706 wrote:

We share passion for football, but not wine tasting. I would not be able to tell any wine from the other, especially when they are of above average quality or even know how to properly hold a wine cup.

Family time is cut short many a time by crypto related activities and some times I have to discipline myself to shut out from every thing and spend quality time with the family as they cannot be replaced by any other venture and are the most profitable investment.

#36 2023-01-23 18:57:41

Detroit

KingCRP;3604 wrote:

Which gambling section do you base?
Do you play anyone in the utopia community?
I've heard a lot about the poker game in utopia.  Have you checked it out??

#37 2023-01-27 18:19:11

KingCRP

Well as for me if I am not enjoying trading Cryptocurrency I would be listening to some news most especially business news I am very much interested in the news.

#38 2023-01-30 23:51:49

thrive

KingCRP;3869 wrote:

Well as for me if I am not enjoying trading Cryptocurrency I would be listening to some news most especially business news I am very much interested in the news.

I enjoy news but ever since I join the cryptocurrency scheme the news I am most interested in is the news that has to do with cryptocurrency. What I do outside crypto is listen to music, and news, and spend time with my family.

#39 2023-02-01 18:08:55

Kelechi

Recently I have been enjoying gambling and I don't really understand why but if I am not accumulating coin or probably trading coins I may be gambling.

#40 2023-02-01 22:04:49

KingCRP

Who else apart from me believe that gambling is a wrong hobby? I can’t tell you the type of hobbies you are meant to have but what I can tell you is that you can have better hobbies rather than gambling.

#41 2023-02-02 18:48:35

Kelechi

KingCRP;4374 wrote:

Who else apart from me believe that gambling is a wrong hobby? I can’t tell you the type of hobbies you are meant to have but what I can tell you is that you can have better hobbies rather than gambling.

Well I can't tell someone on the hobbies they are meant to follow so I can obviously say a hobby is right or wrong and there is absolutely no way any one should tell his fellow man that his hobbies aren't meant to be.

#42 2023-02-02 19:18:20

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;4399 wrote:
KingCRP;4374 wrote:

Well I can't tell someone on the hobbies they are meant to follow so I can obviously say a hobby is right or wrong and there is absolutely no way any one should tell his fellow man that his hobbies aren't meant to be.

Well if someone hubby is stealing and the person is actually addicted to it does that make the hobby right? I think no and definitely we have some right to call some certain hobbies people have as wrong hobbies.

#43 2023-02-02 20:08:22

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;4403 wrote:
Kelechi;4399 wrote:
KingCRP;4374 wrote:

Well if someone hubby is stealing and the person is actually addicted to it does that make the hobby right? I think no and definitely we have some right to call some certain hobbies people have as wrong hobbies.

Well to put it in a more respectful way it’s best to say hobbies that won’t cause any physical, emotional or mental harm to someone else can be considered a good hobby.

#44 2023-02-02 20:44:24

full

KingCRP;4374 wrote:

One man's food is another man's poison. Almost every aspect of our life is gamble especially if we talk about cryptocurrency where we both know there's risk involved in it but we still choose to invest in it because we know it presents tangible opportunities the same thing happens with gambling and I do not see anything bad in it if the person can control his/her buzz.

#45 2023-02-02 21:09:43

KingCRP

One of my favorite hobbies has to be sport gambling, although I try so much as to only stake what I can afford to lose and never try to out do myself that has been how I have been able to survive.

#46 2023-02-02 21:26:16

joanna

Kelechi;4399 wrote:
KingCRP;4374 wrote:

You have a point but I believe he makes the above statement because he cares. Due to what he has seen how gambling addiction can change the life of people negatively

#47 2023-02-02 21:42:35

thrive

KAMSI_UG;4403 wrote:
Kelechi;4399 wrote:
KingCRP;4374 wrote:

Everything man is addicted to will only lead to harm because too much of everything will only kill.
Everything I can say is that anything that bad is always bad but gamblers never see gambling as something that's not good instead they see it as a game of chance.

#48 2023-02-03 13:51:38

KAMSI_UG

Well my favorite hobby is to try to fix in cryptocurrency into my daily life. I get a surge of dopamine everytime this is possible. Well I know it’s limited now but it would be very possible in the future.

#49 2023-02-03 15:09:11

Kelechi

The adoption level of Cryptocurrency is now getting higher by the day and even those who once used to down play Cryptocurrency in general and now seeing the benefits so I believe we could see more utilities for Cryptocurrency soon.

#50 2023-02-03 18:52:16

Camavinga

KingCRP;4431 wrote:

One of my favorite hobbies has to be sport gambling, although I try so much as to only stake what I can afford to lose and never try to out do myself that has been how I have been able to survive.

I don’t really gamble, but i have friends who do, sometimes they win and sometimes they lose, it is very risky, but if you gamble with only what you can afford to lose like you say, then i think there is no problem with it, always gamble responsibly.

Board footer