uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-02-03 20:38:28

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,650

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

A friend of mine played online gambling today with one of these fake gambling sites. It happened that he has deposited some amount if money on the site and was using the money to trade little by little for the past week now.  Today he got into the site and he can't find his money or his dashboard any longer.  I feel so bad for him though.

Offline

#52 2023-02-04 18:59:34

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

I have not heard anyone say they love playing football outside of crypto. Football is a very popular sport that many people around the world loves, both playing it and watching. I think for me football has to be the best thing i do outside of crypto.

Offline

#53 2023-02-05 20:27:15

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

Well Is it just me or do you guys feel that your interest in Utopia p2p doesn't actually after your day to day also it doesn't actually affect your hobbies for real.

Offline

#54 2023-02-05 20:41:06

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,855

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

Camavinga;4619 wrote:

I have not heard anyone say they love playing football outside of crypto. Football is a very popular sport that many people around the world loves, both playing it and watching. I think for me football has to be the best thing i do outside of crypto.

Playing football, playing video games, particularly football games and watching football matches are hobbies of mine which are do quite a lot when I want to unwind and relax, although if it is my favorite club playing, I might not be that relaxed.

It might not be talked about much, but many here would also share those hobbies as well.

Offline

#55 2023-02-06 19:37:47

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

JONSNOWING;4820 wrote:

Well Is it just me or do you guys feel that your interest in Utopia p2p doesn't actually after your day to day also it doesn't actually affect your hobbies for real.

There is time for everything, and i think it is possible to combine the both of them, i don’t think there is anybody who stares at the charts all day, or makes trade all day, or even play poker game on the utopia network. There is still so much time to do all that and still make time for hobbies and family.

Offline

#56 2023-02-06 20:04:53

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,650

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

Camavinga;4891 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4820 wrote:

Well Is it just me or do you guys feel that your interest in Utopia p2p doesn't actually after your day to day also it doesn't actually affect your hobbies for real.

There is time for everything, and i think it is possible to combine the both of them, i don’t think there is anybody who stares at the charts all day, or makes trade all day, or even play poker game on the utopia network. There is still so much time to do all that and still make time for hobbies and family.

Some folks are buried in this cryptocurrency business. Like they don't do any other thing than cryptocurrency. Some even see it as a hobby. Their life revolves around cryptocurrency.

Offline

#57 2023-02-06 22:09:46

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,855

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

Detroit;4903 wrote:

Some folks are buried in this cryptocurrency business. Like they don't do any other thing than cryptocurrency. Some even see it as a hobby. Their life revolves around cryptocurrency.

That is an unhealthy habit which can get one burned out pretty quickly.

Never sink all your time and attention into any particular endeavor, always use other recreational activities to recharge and prepare yourself mentally for other tasks. Also diversify your time and attention.

Offline

#58 2023-02-06 23:28:09

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,736

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

Camavinga;4891 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4820 wrote:

Well Is it just me or do you guys feel that your interest in Utopia p2p doesn't actually after your day to day also it doesn't actually affect your hobbies for real.

There is time for everything, and i think it is possible to combine the both of them, i don’t think there is anybody who stares at the charts all day, or makes trade all day, or even play poker game on the utopia network. There is still so much time to do all that and still make time for hobbies and family.

Time is about everything despite that there's a way of doing things even if it's hard it can still be combine but also require good preparation and knowledge.

Offline

#59 2023-02-06 23:31:12

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,451

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

Detroit;4903 wrote:
Camavinga;4891 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4820 wrote:

Well Is it just me or do you guys feel that your interest in Utopia p2p doesn't actually after your day to day also it doesn't actually affect your hobbies for real.

There is time for everything, and i think it is possible to combine the both of them, i don’t think there is anybody who stares at the charts all day, or makes trade all day, or even play poker game on the utopia network. There is still so much time to do all that and still make time for hobbies and family.

Some folks are buried in this cryptocurrency business. Like they don't do any other thing than cryptocurrency. Some even see it as a hobby. Their life revolves around cryptocurrency.

Any folks that did what you just noted out will definitely abuse the use of cryptocurrency or trading. Although he may not do something that will affect him but he will definitely do something that will affect people around him.

Offline

#60 2023-02-06 23:42:50

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,191

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

Lanistergame2;4954 wrote:
Detroit;4903 wrote:

Some folks are buried in this cryptocurrency business. Like they don't do any other thing than cryptocurrency. Some even see it as a hobby. Their life revolves around cryptocurrency.

That is an unhealthy habit which can get one burned out pretty quickly.

Never sink all your time and attention into any particular endeavor, always use other recreational activities to recharge and prepare yourself mentally for other tasks. Also diversify your time and attention.

Yes, it is an unhealthy habit no matter how good to may look in the eyes of the people who practice it and this is the reason why I never supported the idea of day trading of a cryptocurrency cause it may lead to addiction.

Offline

#61 2023-02-07 13:06:19

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

joanna;4967 wrote:

Time is about everything despite that there's a way of doing things even if it's hard it can still be combine but also require good preparation and knowledge.

Correct. Time is very important in our lives, how we use our time today is surely going to come back either in our favor or to haunt us, that is why i always advise people to go out there and get the work done. I always do so, the moment i discovered about utopia, i knew i had to find out more about it and that is why i am still here.

Offline

#62 2023-02-07 18:45:09

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,650

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

Camavinga;4979 wrote:

Correct. Time is very important in our lives, how we use our time today is surely going to come back either in our favor or to haunt us, that is why i always advise people to go out there and get the work done. I always do so, the moment i discovered about utopia, i knew i had to find out more about it and that is why i am still here.

Time is so special that you don't want to lose it.  Time is something that can never be reversed.  When you lose it you are screwed because you can never go back in time. Sometimes I wish there was a time machine but then it will destroy the unique style of time and the fun part of it.

Offline

#63 2023-02-07 20:09:35

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

And guys why are we talking about time, I believe we have some important things to discuss and time should not be part of it. I at this point support the need for the option to lock thread.

Offline

#64 2023-02-07 21:20:23

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,451

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

Camavinga;4979 wrote:
joanna;4967 wrote:

Time is about everything despite that there's a way of doing things even if it's hard it can still be combine but also require good preparation and knowledge.

Correct. Time is very important in our lives, how we use our time today is surely going to come back either in our favor or to haunt us, that is why i always advise people to go out there and get the work done. I always do so, the moment i discovered about utopia, i knew i had to find out more about it and that is why i am still here.

First, it is good the make good use of every time we spend, it's always about getting the work done but doing it better and that's why I respect the Utopia p2p development for taking their time on research before introducing this projet to the world.

Offline

#65 2023-02-07 22:20:28

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

I must state this and that's cryptocurrency is not my whole life and so you should see it that way too. You also have several things to do if you not performing any cryptocurrency utilities.

Offline

#66 2023-02-07 23:08:37

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,191

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

KingCRP;5025 wrote:

And guys why are we talking about time, I believe we have some important things to discuss and time should not be part of it. I at this point support the need for the option to lock thread.

The support of a feature that allows the original poster of a topic to lock the discussion topic has been discussed, and I believe the Utopia team is aware of it; however, they will work on it if they believe it is something we need on this forum.
That being said, you cannot ignore time in everything you do, which is why people discuss time.

Offline

#67 2023-02-08 11:01:14

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

KingCRP;5025 wrote:

And guys why are we talking about time, I believe we have some important things to discuss and time should not be part of it. I at this point support the need for the option to lock thread.

Well you have a point, and i don’t think this discussion has lingered because those participating in it are not capable of making posts elsewhere, but because of a dearth of new topics in the forum. I see very good posters in this forum every now and then, and i think if we get new topics everyday, things will smoothly. Please guys if you have recent information about crypto, you can start a new topic for discussion.

Offline

#68 2023-02-08 19:48:44

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,650

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

JONSNOWING;5065 wrote:

I must state this and that's cryptocurrency is not my whole life and so you should see it that way too. You also have several things to do if you not performing any cryptocurrency utilities.

No one said it was.  Also, no one's life depends solely on cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is very good but sometimes you need that family company or that golf practice, whatever that gives more joy and peace.

Offline

#69 2023-02-08 20:01:34

YES
Member
Registered: 2023-02-08
Posts: 11

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

I enjoy playing games and currently, my favorite is Mobile Legends. If anyone else here plays, let's form a squad and play together. In addition to gaming, I also enjoy designing websites and using photoshop. Unexpectedly, these hobbies have even become side hustles for me, as I am able to earn extra money from them.

Offline

#70 2023-02-08 20:09:11

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,650

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

YES;5157 wrote:

I enjoy playing games and currently, my favorite is Mobile Legends. If anyone else here plays, let's form a squad and play together. In addition to gaming, I also enjoy designing websites and using photoshop. Unexpectedly, these hobbies have even become side hustles for me, as I am able to earn extra money from them.

I have heard about that game. I have also seen some ads on it the game seems to be very cool. I'm actually a lazy ass when it comes to playing games, I suck at it.

Offline

#71 2023-02-09 16:35:11

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,855

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

thrive;4971 wrote:

Yes, it is an unhealthy habit no matter how good to may look in the eyes of the people who practice it and this is the reason why I never supported the idea of day trading of a cryptocurrency cause it may lead to addiction.

Day trading is not bad per se, it is all down to how it is used. Almost any habit or hobby can lead to addiction. Even interest in crypto can lead to addiction and the user keeps checking the charts every minute to know if there has been any changes, even though they are not trading.

It is all down to self control and discipline.

Offline

#72 2023-02-09 18:45:08

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,191

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

Lanistergame2;5212 wrote:
thrive;4971 wrote:

Yes, it is an unhealthy habit no matter how good to may look in the eyes of the people who practice it and this is the reason why I never supported the idea of day trading of a cryptocurrency cause it may lead to addiction.

Day trading is not bad per se, it is all down to how it is used. Almost any habit or hobby can lead to addiction. Even interest in crypto can lead to addiction and the user keeps checking the charts every minute to know if there has been any changes, even though they are not trading.

It is all down to self control and discipline.

Interest in crypto always leads to addiction buddy this is one of the reasons why I believe day trading would easily lead to even more addiction. I can boldly tell you that ever since I join cryptocurrency investment time I don't have my 8 hours of sleep completely.
I don't say day trading is bad but the habit of doing it 24/7 is what I consider bad.

Offline

#73 2023-02-09 18:49:22

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,855

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

thrive;5217 wrote:

Interest in crypto always leads to addiction buddy this is one of the reasons why I believe day trading would easily lead to even more addiction. I can boldly tell you that ever since I join cryptocurrency investment time I don't have my 8 hours of sleep completely.
I don't say day trading is bad but the habit of doing it 24/7 is what I consider bad.

Interest in crypto does not always lead to addictions. I have been into crypto for over five years now and have never struggled with addiction or inability to zone out at times when I want to.

And I never said you stated that day trading is bad, just pointed out that it is not the act, but the individual involved in it

Offline

#74 2023-02-16 23:38:24

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,191

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

Lanistergame2;5219 wrote:
thrive;5217 wrote:

Interest in crypto always leads to addiction buddy this is one of the reasons why I believe day trading would easily lead to even more addiction. I can boldly tell you that ever since I join cryptocurrency investment time I don't have my 8 hours of sleep completely.
I don't say day trading is bad but the habit of doing it 24/7 is what I consider bad.

Interest in crypto does not always lead to addictions. I have been into crypto for over five years now and have never struggled with addiction or inability to zone out at times when I want to.

And I never said you stated that day trading is bad, just pointed out that it is not the act, but the individual involved in it

I don't say interest always leads to addiction and what I said too much of will lead to addiction was the day trading of cryptocurrency which is some people who are into day trading can testify.
You said, you're into crypto for 5years are you into day trading?

Offline

#75 2023-03-15 21:46:05

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,477

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

Well since the cryptocurrency market is still trying to figure out a way to hit the bull run I pass the time on the Utopia p2p Poker game table and it's super fun for me.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB