uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-01-27 22:24:59

Kelechi

Re: mobile app. When?

Well this question is becoming like bugging, because Utopia p2p has a Mobile version of their application that is very much available so I wonder why that's not enough for now.

#52 2023-01-28 18:39:34

full

Kelechi;3929 wrote:

Well this question is becoming like bugging, because Utopia p2p has a Mobile version of their application that is very much available so I wonder why that's not enough for now.

big_smile
You have a point and in the situation when people expect something much from the development and never notice they are doing a pretty good job this is what will happen.

#53 2023-01-29 20:46:59

JONSNOWING

Well the mobile application is a big topic and that is why the team had always been very critical about in and had even released the beta version of the mobile application so soon enough we would have the application proper.

#54 2023-01-29 21:26:53

oba

JONSNOWING;4127 wrote:

Well the mobile application is a big topic and that is why the team had always been very critical about in and had even released the beta version of the mobile application so soon enough we would have the application proper.

Yes, I can see that the development team is doing a nice job with the mobile application but a lot of users of the Utopia p2p appear not to be patient with the release of the mobile application. When can see the release of the application.

#55 2023-01-30 15:13:06

CrytoCynthia

oba;4144 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4127 wrote:

Yes, I can see that the development team is doing a nice job with the mobile application but a lot of users of the Utopia p2p appear not to be patient with the release of the mobile application. When can see the release of the application.

It’s actually wrong not to be patient because if the team finally drops a low standard mobile application everyone would still blame them for putting that out.

#56 2023-01-30 17:57:25

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;4165 wrote:
oba;4144 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4127 wrote:

It’s actually wrong not to be patient because if the team finally drops a low standard mobile application everyone would still blame them for putting that out.

Well I can understand where those who are screaming for a mobile application are coming from. No one is disputing the fact that the desktop version of the application has been awesome but the mobile application would make it awesome.

#57 2023-01-30 19:14:07

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;4185 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4165 wrote:
oba;4144 wrote:

Well I can understand where those who are screaming for a mobile application are coming from. No one is disputing the fact that the desktop version of the application has been awesome but the mobile application would make it awesome.

It’s all about screaming for a mobile version of the Utopia p2p application, I would rather suggest that we keep using the desktop version of the application, we have seen that the team of Utopia p2p has always had the interest of the community at heart.

#58 2023-01-30 20:27:26

Dozie

The desktop version of the application is actually large for some desktop devices that to say the Utopia application take much space, I think for now the mobile version would even be worse.

#59 2023-01-30 20:58:57

JONSNOWING

Speaking of flexibility I think a simple method of using a laptop can actually settle that and it would also give you the utilities that comes with using the Utopia p2p desktop version of the application.

#60 2023-01-30 21:08:55

Dozie

JONSNOWING;4229 wrote:

Speaking of flexibility I think a simple method of using a laptop can actually settle that and it would also give you the utilities that comes with using the Utopia p2p desktop version of the application.

Good idea with the laptop thing and yes it's actually flexible but not that flexible you can carry a laptop around quite alright but you can't actually put a laptop in your pocket as you would a mobile device.

#61 2023-01-30 21:29:12

full

KAMSI_UG;4185 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4165 wrote:
oba;4144 wrote:

Honestly, people who have some tech knowledge wont complain about the mobile application because there's are alot of interface design that the developer team needs to add to the mobile application to make a cutting-edge.

#62 2023-01-30 21:36:45

IyaJJJ

I believe people need to know that Rome is not built in a day and the creation of something that will be successful always takes time.

#63 2023-01-30 21:59:05

JONSNOWING

IyaJJJ;4248 wrote:

I believe people need to know that Rome is not built in a day and the creation of something that will be successful always takes time.

Well not everyone knows good things take time and I won't actually blame them because Utopia p2p has actually had a fast growth and now they are expecting same thing to be happening every time.

#64 2023-02-01 18:11:47

Kelechi

Well I believe the mobile application may come in no distance time that means we must all be hopeful for the mobile application but one thing is sure and that's we all need to make do with the desktop version for now .

#65 2023-02-01 19:59:27

level

CrytoCynthia;4165 wrote:
oba;4144 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4127 wrote:

I agree with what but we cant have the same understanding or maturity about things and I think some people are inpatient because the roadmap provided by the team in 2021 is that the mobile app will be release. However, they ought to be patient since the development team have give a tangible reason.

#66 2023-02-01 20:02:23

thrive

Kelechi;4291 wrote:

Well I believe the mobile application may come in no distance time that means we must all be hopeful for the mobile application but one thing is sure and that's we all need to make do with the desktop version for now .

The long span is not what matters the most but the quality of the service the mobile application will provide since it's an application that user expect to get quality anonymous service from and the development teams need to put in their best.

#67 2023-02-01 20:17:41

joanna

thrive;4331 wrote:
Kelechi;4291 wrote:

The long span is not what matters the most but the quality of the service the mobile application will provide since it's an application that user expect to get quality anonymous service from and the development teams need to put in their best.

Let us get this right. Those that are somehow impatient about the official release of the mobile application are also enthusiasts of this project but the high level of enthusiasm that's out of control leads to the impatient.

#68 2023-02-01 20:50:30

KingCRP

Those who are asking for the Utopia p2p mobile application can just should just probably wait for the full mobile version of the application to come out or they can make use of the beta version of the application.

#69 2023-02-01 21:54:25

Dozie

KingCRP;4345 wrote:

Those who are asking for the Utopia p2p mobile application can just should just probably wait for the full mobile version of the application to come out or they can make use of the beta version of the application.

I haven't yet used the Utopia p2p beta version of their application but from my experience with beta version it always never run smoothly without it having any glitches.

#70 2023-02-01 22:28:26

IyaJJJ

Dozie;4368 wrote:

I haven't yet used the Utopia p2p beta version of their application but from my experience with beta version it always never run smoothly without it having any glitches.

There's no other available version of the Utopia mobile application than the beta version or are talking about you never using the desktop version of the Utopia p2p application?

#71 2023-02-03 18:50:11

JONSNOWING

IyaJJJ;4383 wrote:
Dozie;4368 wrote:

There's no other available version of the Utopia mobile application than the beta version or are talking about you never using the desktop version of the Utopia p2p application?

It's best we all make do with the desktop version of the application in anticipation for the mobile version of the application, apart from flexibility I don't think there is any other different between the two.

#72 2023-02-03 20:30:57

Dozie

JONSNOWING;4528 wrote:
IyaJJJ;4383 wrote:
Dozie;4368 wrote:

It's best we all make do with the desktop version of the application in anticipation for the mobile version of the application, apart from flexibility I don't think there is any other different between the two.

I make use of my desktop computer or laptop computer for my business and every other thing that are serious, so I don't have any problem using the desktop version of the application.

#73 2023-02-03 21:17:33

full

JONSNOWING;4528 wrote:
IyaJJJ;4383 wrote:
Dozie;4368 wrote:

There be any difference between the two application clients (mobile and desktop) in terms of privacy and security but in the feature area, I believe the mobile application will never have all the features that are accessible on the desktop.

#74 2023-02-03 21:33:39

Dozie

full;4571 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4528 wrote:
IyaJJJ;4383 wrote:

There be any difference between the two application clients (mobile and desktop) in terms of privacy and security but in the feature area, I believe the mobile application will never have all the features that are accessible on the desktop.

That's true The desktop and mobile application can't be compared in terms of features and I believe that why the team brought out the desktop version out first for everyone to appreciate it.

#75 2023-02-03 22:22:37

Detroit

Desktops are very nice to use. Then they are better and add you're better than themselves any away. Fighting transactions won't even be completed. mobile sucks for real

Board footer