uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-02-02 20:23:10

KAMSI_UG

Re: Service Group

To achieve a successful service board we must understand the ranking system has to be, I would rather trust an older member here to handle my business here than trust a new member.

#77 2023-02-02 21:47:34

JONSNOWING

Well for now we are all members of the forum and there is actually no ranking system and I understand why, the forum is still rising gradually and probably in the future all this would be added it's just a matter of time.

#78 2023-02-02 22:02:17

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;4443 wrote:

Well for now we are all members of the forum and there is actually no ranking system and I understand why, the forum is still rising gradually and probably in the future all this would be added it's just a matter of time.

The ranking system won’t be difficult to arrange especially when the date we registered is well documented, and also our post count would also be taking into consideration too.

#79 2023-02-03 20:58:24

Detroit

JONSNOWING;4443 wrote:

The developers of this game are doing damn well on this forum.  At least they listen to our complaints and implement them. It's great.  I hope they keep developing the forum and making it a better place for all.

#80 2023-02-04 19:13:59

Camavinga

KAMSI_UG;4419 wrote:

To achieve a successful service board we must understand the ranking system has to be, I would rather trust an older member here to handle my business here than trust a new member.

I have talked about this issue of trust before, it is very important in online trades and in forums like this one, though there is no saying that an older member cannot scam someone, since there is no such ranking system, or a way to grade a members trustworthiness, service board will be hard to function. Except if the forum administrators would act as escrows in the deals.

#81 2023-02-04 19:21:08

Detroit

Camavinga;4626 wrote:

I have talked about this issue of trust before, it is very important in online trades and in forums like this one, though there is no saying that an older member cannot scam someone, since there is no such ranking system, or a way to grade a members trustworthiness, service board will be hard to function. Except if the forum administrators would act as escrows in the deals.

Honestly,  how long a member has stayed on the forum doesn't show their trustworthiness.  Everyone is a potential scammer until proven otherwise.  I'm someone that has trust issues, so trusting someone is very hard for me.

#82 2023-02-04 19:23:17

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;4630 wrote:
Camavinga;4626 wrote:

Honestly,  how long a member has stayed on the forum doesn't show their trustworthiness.  Everyone is a potential scammer until proven otherwise.  I'm someone that has trust issues, so trusting someone is very hard for me.

Well someone doesn’t have to prove they are trust worthy infact don’t wait for that to happen because people can change so it’s best to use peer to peer.

#83 2023-02-04 19:31:45

Detroit

KAMSI_UG;4631 wrote:

Well someone doesn’t have to prove they are trust worthy infact don’t wait for that to happen because people can change so it’s best to use peer to peer.

Yeah,  I totally agree with you. I don't if what I'm about to say makes sense if anyone ever feels that way. Okay,  whenever I do p2p, I feel the next person might just get cryptocurrency and not give me my cash, lolz. I no it's weird but u just get that off feeling until I get my credit alert.

#84 2023-02-04 19:46:28

CrytoCynthia

Detroit;4634 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4631 wrote:

Yeah,  I totally agree with you. I don't if what I'm about to say makes sense if anyone ever feels that way. Okay,  whenever I do p2p, I feel the next person might just get cryptocurrency and not give me my cash, lolz. I no it's weird but u just get that off feeling until I get my credit alert.

Well I understand you skepticism about p2p but I don’t think that’s just how it works mate, for example if you making use of Crypton exchange p2p services they act as the internet escrow.

#85 2023-02-04 19:54:35

Detroit

CrytoCynthia;4641 wrote:

Well I understand you skepticism about p2p but I don’t think that’s just how it works mate, for example if you making use of Crypton exchange p2p services they act as the internet escrow.

I know about all these. Let's just say it's that weird feeling. It's a funny feeling but I just can't help it. I'm just a bit extra sometimes and it kinda annoys me but I hope I can get this feeling away.

#86 2023-02-04 21:30:42

Dozie

Detroit;4649 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4641 wrote:

I know about all these. Let's just say it's that weird feeling. It's a funny feeling but I just can't help it. I'm just a bit extra sometimes and it kinda annoys me but I hope I can get this feeling away.

Yes I understand you fears, running a peer to peer deal with someone you don't even know or you don't even see, but trust me Utopia p2p has endured with maximum security that it's very safe.

#87 2023-02-04 21:37:28

JONSNOWING

Let's see a centralized exchange need publicity, and real fast also let's say the service board has kicked off, would the centralized exchange be allowed by the team to carry out it's promotion.

#88 2023-02-05 18:41:18

Detroit

JONSNOWING;4693 wrote:

Let's see a centralized exchange need publicity, and real fast also let's say the service board has kicked off, would the centralized exchange be allowed by the team to carry out it's promotion.

I guess the publicity they have and they need are you and me. We need to talk to our friends and families about how good this exchange is. This will help promote this exchange to the next level.

#89 2023-02-05 19:40:09

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;4693 wrote:

Well why not, the main points Utopia p2p would be looking out for is if those projects are scams or fake and also there must be an escrow to hold the funds for the services.

#90 2023-02-05 19:48:37

Camavinga

JONSNOWING;4693 wrote:

I don’t think the utopia ecosystem would have anything to lose, and also i don’t think an exchange would need to come to uTalk to advertise their company, there isn’t so much traffic in the forum, so they might go elsewhere to advertise, but if there is actually a service board soon, i don’t think the uTalk moderator would be picky about what should be advertised and not, except it is a clear scam.

#91 2023-02-06 19:32:26

JONSNOWING

Camavinga;4803 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4693 wrote:

I don’t think the utopia ecosystem would have anything to lose, and also i don’t think an exchange would need to come to uTalk to advertise their company, there isn’t so much traffic in the forum, so they might go elsewhere to advertise, but if there is actually a service board soon, i don’t think the uTalk moderator would be picky about what should be advertised and not, except it is a clear scam.

Well the exchange won't be advertising their company to Utopia but would try to reach out to cryptocurrency enthusiast here on Utopiap2p ecosystem, I don't know how Utopia p2p team wants to run the forum but I believe they would consider the community as a cryptocurrency based one than just Utopia p2p based community.

#92 2023-02-06 19:41:46

Camavinga

JONSNOWING;4890 wrote:

Well the exchange won't be advertising their company to Utopia but would try to reach out to cryptocurrency enthusiast here on Utopiap2p ecosystem, I don't know how Utopia p2p team wants to run the forum but I believe they would consider the community as a cryptocurrency based one than just Utopia p2p based community.

I know they will reaching out to crypto enthusiasts, but you have to also consider the traffic in the uTalk forum. I know the utopia team have to consider the forum as a general crypto community, but i am talking from the perspective of the advertisers, if they would be getting the most out of their investment.

#93 2023-02-06 20:33:59

Detroit

Camavinga;4892 wrote:

I know they will reaching out to crypto enthusiasts, but you have to also consider the traffic in the uTalk forum. I know the utopia team have to consider the forum as a general crypto community, but i am talking from the perspective of the advertisers, if they would be getting the most out of their investment.

The traffic on this forum is very small. I wish more people can pay visits here more often. The utopia community as a whole is not doing badly in fact they are doing great.

#94 2023-02-07 13:30:26

Camavinga

Detroit;4920 wrote:

The traffic on this forum is very small. I wish more people can pay visits here more often. The utopia community as a whole is not doing badly in fact they are doing great.

Everything takes time, there is no forum that attracted traffic immediately they were created, we need organic growth and that is what we are having at this very point in time. Though i think the admins in the forum can do more to hasten the progress of this community, not that they are doing any badly, but a few implementations here and there can help to spice things up.

#95 2023-02-07 18:33:34

KAMSI_UG

Camavinga;4986 wrote:
Detroit;4920 wrote:

Everything takes time, there is no forum that attracted traffic immediately they were created, we need organic growth and that is what we are having at this very point in time. Though i think the admins in the forum can do more to hasten the progress of this community, not that they are doing any badly, but a few implementations here and there can help to spice things up.

That’s true and if I am being honest going by how old This forum is already I would say they have really tried, an in such a short time they have achieved good traffic.

#96 2023-02-07 18:48:46

Detroit

Kelechi;2816 wrote:

Nice one mate but I think making it more formal is a better option like showing us some of the people you worked with general giving a more attracting post would be better.

Well, there are no jobs here yet so attaching your work experience with people will be a little bit revealing.  No one wants to give up their privacy or anonymity over a job here ok the forum.

#97 2023-03-05 22:10:08

CrytoCynthia

With the amount of financial power the Utopia p2p team wants to give their community I think the service board would go a long way in helping them achieve such goals . So I support the implementation of a service board.

#98 2023-03-13 09:28:14

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;5290 wrote:

With the amount of financial power the Utopia p2p team wants to give their community I think the service board would go a long way in helping them achieve such goals . So I support the implementation of a service board.

It’s a gradual process I think even if the board isn’t named service board something in that line might be made possible. I believe I saw a support thread and that’s a good inclusion so guys the team are obviously working if you ask me.

#99 2023-03-13 13:22:17

Cat

CrytoCynthia;5290 wrote:

It’s a gradual process I think even if the board isn’t named service board something in that line might be made possible. I believe I saw a support thread and that’s a good inclusion so guys the team are obviously working if you ask me.

What is the essence of service payment?

#100 2023-03-14 19:31:21

KAMSI_UG

Cat;5375 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5290 wrote:

What is the essence of service payment?

Well if you don’t know some other forum has a board dedicated for services where it’s members can be employed but some project and they work or contribute to that project and get paid for it. It’s like a form of profit earning board for the community.

Board footer